• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
MORRI OC REMOVAL :: NIGHTSTAR, STARFROST, LILITH/ASP
|| Nightstar, Starfrost, Lilith/Asp - Morri OC Removal ||
Character Interaction :: Morrighan Morrighan - Unspecified Location
Time Depiction :: Varies

|| OCS WILL BE ARCHIVED BEFORE BEING DELETED IN POSSIBLY THREE MONTHS, IF THE OWNER COMES TO RE-JOIN OR REMOVE OCS FROM RP BEFORE THEN, THEN COOL SHIT ||

Asp

Asp felt an unbalance in her soul, one that not even her loyalty or unrequited love for Emerald could stop . She was a wild animal: the humans had seen her wandering around, and she began a journey to move away from the Dynasty as an aura led her to a direction she never ventured . She knew she couldn't be afraid to wander, as there were people out to catch her . The twolegs were always trying to catch her and the other wild cats, and maybe this mentioned 'Starclan' had other plans for her than to be a domestic cat's guard animal .

As the night rose she left with not much but a single goodbye, " There are things I need to do . "

Emerald understood the strange cat wouldn't explain much more on the subject, and she was left with no more of an answer but a nod .

>> Not dead :: if Morri ever comes to retrieve her for rp there's a new plot point for this character and she can just as easily return to the dynasty 🥱 <<

Starfrost + Nightstar

A medicine cat, a mother, a teacher, and a friend .

Starfrost stood over her child who was sick with an illness unknown to the clan cats . Starfrost: a mother who loves her child, and knows she needs to leave to help him, decided she needed to take action .

Her ears would twitch and her serious expression never seemed to drop . This StarClan who the Clans praised blessed her child with many lives, and blessed her with an ability to speak to ancient cats . Though, in this forest, away from her old home and elders, she couldn't find the herbs needed to save her son .
She found alternative remedies, but nothing that could cure him permanently . He was going to die, and he will keep dying until he loses every single light StarClan put into his soul, and she was not ready to watch him suffer when she knew she could fix it .

He wasn't always awake, but he was improving a tiny bit before falling back into a fevered sleep . He wasn't ever going to be perfect, but he was improving enough as so they could travel home together . She wouldn't take no for an answer, she wouldn't let him kill himself, and she ensured that he could return if he ever wished, but they needed to treat him, and possibly bring the medication to grow in these strange environments if they ever do return .

>> Not dead :: if Morri ever comes to retrieve them for rp there's a new plot point for this character and they can just as easily return 🥱 <<​

Last edited:
Tornado
- BloodClan Medicine Cat -
Interactions: Open
idea.png

Tornado had finally found a spot to call his own, away from the obnoxious cats, his supposedly called "family". He coughed at the thought. They definitely don't treat me like family, that's for sure.

"Tornado!"

Oh no. I recognize that voice. Swift...

Tornado slowly peered over his shoulder from organizing his herbs, "what do you want?"

"Just wanted to see what you're doing before I go about my duties," Swift says, swiping his tail along the large medic's shoulders.

"Go away. Can't you see that I am busy?" Tornado hissed, swinging his head over at the black-and-white tom.

Swift flung his ears back in response and before he could say something back, Swift heard his name being called. "Well... I guess I have to go," Swift spat. Without another word, the Scout was gone.

Tornado clicked his tongue in annoyance. Then his ears flicked-- where is the marigold?

Tornado grumbled and got to his paws, with a few cracking bones of a stretch of his limbs. He then left to go and find marigold.​

Sapphirepaw ~ Boulderclan MCA ~ 7 moons
Interactions: Ivorypaw JustHereToHide JustHereToHide + Shadowfish Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops

Sapphirepaw just simply tilted her head to acknowledge Ivorypaw's statement. "Yep, unless there's another blind Medicine cat apprentice around here that I don't know about." Her tone was filled with sarcastic witt though her sapphire orbs glimmered with just a teensy bit of amusement. At the mention of more cats however, the young 7 moon old apprentice seemed to pale and she gulped slightly. What fun, more social activity in which I don't need. Starclan must be laughing at me. The pretty calico thought to herself, her paws itching to keep moving as she didn't enjoy standing in one spot too long.

Her shoulder still sent her small phantom pains to remind her that she would be limping slightly most likely for a decent chunk (if not the rest) of her life. The long fur hid the scar which slashed down her left shoulder. Her sapphire orbs focused back on the two medicine cats. Giving a slight nod as Ivorypaw gave her an introduction. Curiosity ate at the young medicine cat's mind before she gave in and asked the question burning on her tongue. "W-what clan are you from? What's it like?" She asked softly, her tone a bit apprehensive as she shuffled closer to the two blurs.

//Shadowfish - JustHereToHide JustHereToHide & Talathel Talathel //

"We're from Forestclan. But we can tell you more about it on our way; we're going to be late if we delay any longer." Shadowfish said. She turned back towards the camp exit, and using her tail she gestured for the two apprentices to follow. The three cats began to make their way down the mountainside, and through the trees Shadowfish could see a sliver of moon, hanging in the sky. "This reminds me of home..." She murmured, barely audible. She took a deep breath, letting the cool night air fill her lungs. I missed this. Shadowfish thought. "Nice out isn't it?" She asked Sapphirepaw.

"The sea has a nice tang, but you really can't top the smell of a forest like this."

(Just a little mini post. Might post again later tho c:

JustHereToHide JustHereToHide ; Straightstamp

…apprentice? Moorclan? Cleo thought; what’s that? But she played it cool, instead choosing to go along with what was being said, not breaking eye contact. “Yes, actually. I think I have. Want me to show you which way they went?”

She was being truthful; she’d seen two young cats on the opposite side of the lake the other day, both matching the descriptions given. But, honestly, the truth behind why she wanted to stick with these strangers was curiosity. She’d been lounging around while these cats were, seemingly, living an entirely other life.

Cloudstar
Character Interaction: Filler

Cloudstar swallowed the bitter herbs given to him by Sparrowpelt, as he licked his lips and fought back a gag at the juice left over on his muzzle.
"Duskpelt, Dawnfur" the white tom called across the clearing. "I'm going to be gone a few days at max until I am back I want you both to watch over the clan." he mewed and saw them nod in agreement before picking himself up to pad out of the camp fully.
passing through the entrance he shivered in excitement it had been a while before a warrior mission had excited him....as bad as that sounds becoming leader had left him cut off and stuck in camp 9 times out of 10 so he appreciated the chance at a breakaway any time he coulfd.
Shaking his head and picking up speed he pelted toward the border that led completely outside of clan territory.

(sorry it's short )

(( Time to just have monarch with them--- simply pretend she was always there--- was too lazy to do it during yall's interaction-))

MonarchSpider
Interaction(s): ivorypaw JustHereToHide JustHereToHide , Sapphirepaw Talathel Talathel , Shadowfish Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops

She silently followed the group, slightly shying away from the interactions. she was always bad at speaking to more than one person, as she feared messing up and making a fool out of herself, but she definitely wasn't gonna just let that happen to herself. she could never. she was too perfect for that. so when they had come to get both her and her apprentice, she was honestly nervous. she kept the straightest posture that she could. Her head was held so high that she often stumbled, though she was relieved when she knew that nobody noticed.

|| Ivorypaw - ForestClan Med Apprentice [ FILLER ] ||
Character Interaction :: Talathel Talathel + Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops + dance of the corvids dance of the corvids - BoulderClan Territory
Time Depiction :: Moon-rise

Ivorypaw's eyes widened lightly at the tone of her sarcasm, her pelt fluffing up as she nodded . She observed the other, finally settling as the other spoke, " I'm- we're from- " she jumped lightly as her mentor spoke up, in which she looked up with curious eyes . She quickly pushed up onto her paws and bounded after her, looking back at the blind cat with a moment of hesitation, slowly down the stay a bit closer to her in case she needs a little help with guidance . She shook at her head, " As I was saying, we're from ForestClan . It's not too dramatic or different from BoulderClan here . . besides a lack of mountains, we have a lot of pine trees ! I think a big difference is the uh smell, and the feelings of the pine leaves under your paws, " she mewed thoughtfully, trotting lightly, " I really love it in ForestClan, it's just a strong smell, " she mewed .

She glanced up as she spotted her mentor watching the slowly rising moon, and her ears twitched at the question she gave Sapphirepaw . The apprentice stayed quiet as to let them talk, and she watched the large half-moon, her chest beating loudly in wonder and thought . Soon she'll be meeting with StarClan: and she'll be a real medicine cat apprentice, won't she ? As she thought about this, her relaxed feelings slowly slipped back into anxiety . She was less worried of Sapphirepaw as of now, but her eyes were slowly slinking over to the large feline trailing after . Those hazel eyes seemed to not see hers in return, but they brought her a wash of unease . She felt sick with anxiety . .

Come on Ivorypaw, don't freely judge a stranger: just because she's absolutely giant and intimidating doesn't mean she's bad !

(smol posts are amaz 👍)

|| Straightstamp, Hareleap, Twotoe, Duneclaw - MoorClan Search Patrol [FILLERS] ||
Character Interaction :: _em_ _em_ - Twoleg Forests
Time Depiction :: Mid-day ?

Straightstamp observed the cat, perking up in quick excitement as she spoke, " Oh, bless StarClan, we've been looking for a while now . . yes, I'll go fetch my patrol and we can go find them . He didn't seem to pick up on her confusion, but he could tell she had at least seen the two young cats .

His pelt prickled before he dipped his head, quickly standing to his paws, " Here, just follow along, we should move right away, " he sputtered, glancing around to re-approach the meeting place . He was quick to spot Twotoe who was settled down in the grasses, and he shared that this stranger had apparently spotted the two apprentices, which definitely excited the other tom . The two chattered on, asking questions as they waited for the other two to return, which they eventually did, with prey and no word on the two .

They were relieved to hear the news of course, in which Straightstamp turned back towards the cat with wide eyes, " You said your name is Cleo, correct ? I'm Straightstamp, the white and brown tom with . . extra toes is Twotoe, the brown she-cat is Hareleap, and the sand-colored tom is Duneclaw . Introductions aside, we've been traveling for a few something sunrises, and any sort of pointed direction to where the two might have gone would be extremely helpful, " he finished his yammering, tail flicking as the other three nodded lightly in introduction .

( remembering that i called HAreleap a guy multiple times when she's in fact a she-cat 👹 )

|| Cometstar - BoulderClan Leader [ FILLER ] ||
Character Interaction :: Open - BoulderClan Camp
Time Depiction :: Varries

He felt sick, and afraid . He didn't understand it . He's so used to being so sure about things, but with their leader and their medicine cat leaving in a hurry, he had to rush to find cats new roles and mentors, and he had to struggle to even get his 9 lives from StarClan, who knew Nightstar was in-fact still alive, and with 7 lives more . It was horrifying thinking he wouldn't be given his lives, but they put up little of a complaint and spoke that Starfrost would have her own 'StarClan' to speak to about Nightstar .

He didn't understand, but he didn't refuse it . Every life was hard to obtain, it almost hurt, no, it did hurt . He saw his parents, his former leader . . outside of Nightstar, his friends, and many spirits who spoke of watching him as he grew . It was a lot, and he was still so young . He thought he'd be a deputy for a mouthful of moons, not suddenly put on the spot when his leader grew ill and had to step away .

He was in a situation he didn't fully understand yet: but he knew he could push on . His clan trusted him, and he hasn't messed up yet, but the warning from StarClan is what really unsettled him . They told him a prophecy, one that Starfrost mentioned many times to him and Nightstar, the one of darkness and enemies uniting . .

"A dark star shines in the night. The unexpected shall be expected, and enemies shall unite to ward off the darkness. Find the one who speaks to both."

Speaks to both of what ? Do they speak to our enemy ? Does this mean there are traitors amongst us ? He can't figure this out, and he didn't know how to speak to Monarchspider, but he figured, or rather he hoped that the she-cat will get a message this half-moon when she makes her first trip to StarClan . Hopefully he can put his trust into her . .

He runs a paw over his cheek, tilting his head to rub at his ear . His thoughts settled down, and he sighed . .

Now that he is leader, will he be able to confess to Sweetsong, or would that make her feel pressured ? Oh my StarClan-

Bloodpaw
- BoulderClan Apprentice -

Bloodpaw stretched where he was lying, he hadn't really seen GhostRiver today. She seemed aloof to him. Bloodpaw felt happy to have joined this clan, but he wanted the best for the one whose been taking care of him. He blinked open his pale-red eyes and looked about. Nowhere to be seen.

Bloodpaw slowly stood up-- he did remember seeing her bolt out of the camp without warning. Well, that is, until Shrewkit reminded him. Bloodpaw got to his paws and began making his way out of the camp to find her. He made silent paw steps, he had found some mud beforehand, so he wasn't worried about the sun. He came to a sudden halt and ducked behind a bush when he spotted... him. The tom he had heard stories of many times as a kit. But... GhostRiver was with him.​

Ghostriver + Technoblade
Interaction: ---

Silence overcame the duo, as technos long ears flicked. he narrowed his eyes into slits " You heard that right? " he asked his friend as he scanned the clearing they were in, to which the white feline shrugged " Not that I know of, Techno. Why? Something wrong?" The tom stood up " No, but..." He let out a small grunt " Whatever, I'm sure it's just a mouse or something.. " He finally gave up, not knowing what to believe much.

" I should probably head back soon. nice seeing you though." She mewed carefully as she stood up herself, tail barely brushing the ground "hopefully you find whatever you heard."

//Shadowfish - JustHereToHide JustHereToHide & Talathel Talathel & dance of the corvids dance of the corvids //
Time;: Moonrise

The four cats made their way to the Moonpool; the apprentices chatting (well, mostly it was just Ivorypaw talking) as they walked. But it was a strange time for Shadowfish. For once her thoughts weren't buzzing or messing around in her head. They left her be so she could just enjoy the night. I reminded her of some more pleasant memories, nights spent on docks with ocean waves, and days lying in sunlit patches alone. As they neared the path to the Moonpool, the tortie spotted another cat. Sparrowpelt flicked her tail in greeting as the group neared, and fell back beside Shadowfish.

(I feel braindead and have no idea what to write next so I'm leaving it unfinished lol

Literally started this like two hours ago and it's taken me this long to finish(?) it XD)

Sapphirepaw ~ Boulderclan MCA ~ 7 moons
Interactions: Monarchspider dance of the corvids dance of the corvids + Shadowfish Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops + Ivorypaw JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Sapphirepaw tilted her head as she noted the unusual black and orange blur which she associated with her mentor just outside her limited mostly blind vision follow her and the other two medicine cats. Almost immediately, the younger Medicine cat apprentice eased herself closer towards the more familiar blur than the two new ones. Her tail tip flicking anxiously as she listened to Ivorypaw explain about forestclan. While her curiosity was high, she just felt so awkward. Her ears flicked back as she let her paw steps slow so she was beside Monarchspider. Her unique orbs focused on nothing in front of her as her paws led her through the pathway Shadowfish and Ivorypaw led them down. "Monarchspider, have you been to the moonpool before?" The young molly asked quietly. Curiosity and anxiousness thrumming through her veins.

This would be her first trip as the medicine cat apprentice of boulderclan, and her worry that she wasn't the greatest and her self-conscious thoughts about her blindness causing her to pause for a split second. What if ... starclan didn't deem her worthy enough to have a visit? Sapphirepaw shook her head violently for a second. She couldn't think like that. She had survived on her own, mostly blind - and had learned how to use her nose, ears, paws, and confidence in order to live on. She wasn't going to let these thoughts weigh her down. She couldn't let that happen. She was new, yes. And Starfrost wasn't around much - but Monarchspider was. And so was Shadowfish and Ivorypaw. The tense muscles slowly began to relax as the group got closer to the moonpool.

MonarchSpider
Interaction(s): Ivorypaw JustHereToHide JustHereToHide Sapphirepaw Talathel Talathel Shadowfish Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops

She quietly chuckled as her hazel eyes trailed to the blind apprentice " Nope..Never in my life." She gave a small smile " i wasn't medicine apprentice for long before becoming a warrior, though can still remember my experience. it was definitely... different. " The feline shrugged as she continued walking, rising her head back up as to not stumble on something as stupid as a rock or stick again

|| Ivorypaw - ForestClan Med Apprentice [ FILLER ] ||
Character Interaction :: Talathel Talathel + dance of the corvids dance of the corvids + Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops - Moonpool
Time Depiction :: Moon-rise

Ivorypaw's eyes widened gently as she glanced over at the stranger, but she ease her pelt noticing the friendly demeanor of the she-cat towards her mentor . There was unending anxiety in her chest, but she was finally settling down, the group traveling as the two medicine cats silently chatted ahead . Ivorypaw took shaky steps, her eyes quietly observing the group before they finally seemed to grow closer to the Moonpool, another cat and seemingly her apprentice settled down waiting for the five other cats . .

So, this is the half-moon meeting . . her ears twitched . She knew gatherings were tense, but these private meetings between medicine cats seemed so gentle a quiet; just us and the moon, and an agreed alliance between cats during the night . Her paws twitched, and she lowered her head .

" Hello Shadowfish, Sparrowpelt, " the stranger mewed gently, eyes trailing over to us and pausing on Monarchspider . She seemed quiet before humming, " Starfrost isn't coming back, is she ? " the white-colored she-cat sighed, tilting her head, but she seemed to already know the answer, looking away from the large calico . Ivorypaw felt very relaxed around the other, her beating heart fading through her thoughts, " Are you Spiritwing ? " she mewed gently, remembering the name thrown around from the cats of her clan .

The white she-cat nodded, looking over at the group, " Yes . . this is my apprentice, Moonpaw, he's a bit older than you two apprentices, but it just means you two could learn something from him, don't you think ? "

Ivorypaw glanced over at the calm apprentice, his chest pushed out proudly and his head held high . She offered him a friendly nod .

She shuffled her paws nervously .

Sapphirepaw ~ Boulderclan MCA ~ 7 Moons
Mentor: Monarchspider
Interactions: Monarchspider dance of the corvids dance of the corvids + Ivorypaw JustHereToHide JustHereToHide + Shadowfish Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops

Sapphirepaw listened intently to her mentor speaking. Her tail tip flicked as her eyes seemed to switch between the orange and black blur and the other two blurs carefully. Her ears pricked up as she tilted her head curiously. "Why did you change from being a medicine cat apprentice to a warrior?" She asked softly, her tone a bit confused as she struggled to make sense of what her mentor spoke of. Her paws shuffled as she allowed her head to tilt upwards, letting the moonlight gently touch her fur softly as she relished in the cool glow.

The soft-spoken apprentice jumped as a new voice joined the group and her paws wavered off the trail for a split second as shock and a hint of fear set in. Her unique attuned sense quickly righting her back to the pathway. Ivorypaw's voice cut through her anxious panic and the young feline slowly relaxed, not moving from the comfort of her mentor's side, debating between asking the question on her mind or not. Eventually, the curiosity won over.
"Monarchspider, who is the new cat? And the tom?" She asked softly. It was a scent she couldn't place and thus she wasn't able to identify the newcomer. She could tell Ivorypaw and Shadowfish by their scents and the distinct scents of their forested surroundings they lived in. She was uncertain and that uncertainty made the molly brush against her mentor cautiously. Taking comfort in the familiar scent and breathing of the orange and black blur. Her unique blue sapphires studying the pure white blur and another blur of an unknown tom. The tom seemed to be the same size as herself and Ivorypaw, though much closer to Ivorypaw she bet. Sapphriepaw was a great deal smaller than other apprentices.

//Shadowfish - JustHereToHide JustHereToHide & Talathel Talathel & dance of the corvids dance of the corvids //
Time; Moonrise

"Greetings Spiritwing." Sparrowpelt purred, and Shadowfish hummed in agreement. The molly watched her apprentice as Ivorypaw begin chatting with Moonpaw, and decided to catch up with the Moorclan Medicine cat, who had fallen to the back of the group. "How are you doing Sparrowpelt?" She asked the tabby she-cat. "Hu? Oh, sorry, didn't notice you there. Moorclan's doing fine though. How's your clan?"
"Forestclan's fine. But I meant how are you? I know you've been on edge lately.."
"Fine. I'm, fine, thanks."

Sparrowpelt speed up and disappeared into the thick of the group without another word. Oh well, Shadowfish thought. It doesn't matter anyway, we're here.

//Newtspots - dance of the corvids dance of the corvids //
Time: Noon

Newtspots floated around. It was fun watching the living cats go about their daily business, completely unaware of his presence. He liked watching one cat in particular. The massive tabby was fun to mess with, even though his powers weren't very strong. Currently the she-cat had snuck out for a breather and a bite to eat, and Newspots was gathering energy so he could flick water at her from the nearby stream. He gathered himself and used his paw to shoot a few tiny droplets of water into Wolfpaw's fur, laughing loudly at her annoyed reaction.

(I like to imagine these guys are like ghosts, and can move a few small things in the material world lol)

Wolfpaw ~ Boulderclan Apprentice
Interaction: None

Her face curled into an annoyed sneer, shaking the water off her muzzle. " How displeasing... " She mumbled with an annoyed growl escaping her throat. she continued to walk around, finally finding herself at peace once she had caught a pretty plump vole. she was quite proud of herself, and after eating, she sat on a tall rock with her eyes closed. she carefully breathed in and out, probably forgetting about whatever oddity had occurred with the water that had been flicked into her fluffy pelt.

"Hmm.. Let's try that again." Saving his energy for a few minutes, he balled up a small clump of cobwebs and dropped it onto Wolfpaw, letting it tangle itself in her fur. "Have fun with that little kitty!" He taunted, although he knew full well that that the molly wouldn't be able to hear him. Or so he thought...

Interaction: Newtspot Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops

" How i'd love to find my claws at your neck, Ghost. " Wolfpaw hissed in anger as she tried to get the cobwebs off of her fur. her ears were pinned as her blue and gold eyes focused solely on the cobwebs that had made its home in her pelt, not yet registering that she just spoke to a dark forest cat.

"Oh! Well isn't this fun! A cat who can hear me. Hello Wolfpaw! And I'm not a ghost, I'll have you know my name is Newt. Newtspots. Nice to finally talk to someone besides sting. That cat is an idiot with no sense of boundaries. I swear. But anyway, I'm rambling, tell me about yourself. Or well, don't, since I already know. How 'bout we play a game instead?" He floated closer, trailing at almost eye-level.

Interaction: Newtspots Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops

At last, she had finally broken the cobwebs out of her fur, she spat them to the ground as she quirked a brow " What kind of game are you speaking of? " She gingerly asked, standing back up, Meeting the tom with sharp, narrowed eyes that seemed devoid of emotion other than annoyance

"Oh, just something real simple! If you can find me, you win and I leave you alone. But if not, than you have to hang around for a bit. Just long enough for you to hear me out. Ready... Go!" Newtspots dashed off, swirling around and ducking in and out of trees. he made it to a particularly large oak, and snuck up into the branches, his faded pelt blending into the branches.

// I highly recommend this song for Olivepaw and Pumpkinpaws ship songs :] //

Interaction: Newtspots Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops

Wolfpaw heavily sighed with narrowed eyes as she searched. She's not very good at seeking, though is well at hiding. and it's SO MUCH BETTER to be playing with a dark forest cat that lacks a scent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back