• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Leopardspot dozed the warm sunlight washing over him as dreams took over.

The world was dark, well dark as a forest could get the golden tom looked around franticly the acrid scent of blood choking any words and making breath come difficult.
this didn't look like any hunting grounds he was used to and it had been able to bring something out of him....fear.
He didn't like it simply said.
Flattening his ears to his head he took a few pawsteps unable to hear anything and completely booked it, tail streaming behind him.

Leopardspot's legs ached and he collapsed to the ground far from where he had started. deeper into the forest the scent was worse, however no matter how tainted the air may be it was his lifeline for the moment.
Sides heaving desperately, he gulped in the sickening air as deep in his ear fur he heard a low whisper.
"don't let the traitor get away with it."

The golden tom awoke with his pelt burning and fur on end looking from place to place and realizing he was in his clan's camp it put him at ease.
"What just happened?"

(sorry if post is confusing getting back into it <3 also when I left Leopard he was sunning himself so :3 )

Lash
- BloodClan Leader -

Lash watches her as she ate the blackbird. It wasn't large in his eyes since he was already tall and had seen much larger birds and other things. Lash smiles down at her and gently swiped his tail across her shoulders, in a friendly manner. "Glad you enjoy that bird," he meows softly. Lash encircled her for a moment before resting himself down beside her.

Blood(paw)
- ... -

"Thank you," he blinked gratefully at her and watched her go. She seems nice, he thought to himself. Then Blood lied down on the nest that was made for him and curled up in a little ball, his tail resting over his nose. Blood was honestly afraid to sleep. Blood felt a shiver down his spine before sleep took over him.​

Milkthroat ~~ Loner
Interaction(s): Lash teluhtubby teluhtubby

As she gulped down the last morsel of what used to be a blackbird, she had kept a few of the feathers that she thought were shiny, or pretty, in her opinion. she licked the blood of the bird off her muzzle gently, as she stared down at a reasonably medium-ish feather from one of its wings. she slid it over to lash " I think this would fit on your ear well. what do you think? " She tilted her head, already having a feather tucked neatly behind her own ear. the feather she had given him was gently shining a pretty blue on most of the edges and along the middle of it

Lash
- BloodClan Leader -

Lash looks down at the feather and lightly flicks his large ears. "Most likely it could," he replies and gently slides his paw over it. Lash smiles softly at her, "it looks good on you." Lash then very gingerly put the feather behind his left ear and looks towards her. "What do you think?" Lash smiles still.​

Milkthroat ~~ Loner

She gave him another smile in response " It looks great. " She softly mewed, examining the feather before turning her head back to the feathers that were still in her reach, aswell as the bones of the bird. she swatted aside the bones with her small paw and into a bush, the leaves crunching under it.

Lash
- BloodClan Leader -

Lash smiles a bit more, some of his teeth showing in the process, "thank you." Lash, somehow, remained calm about her moving the bones away. Lash was a bit crazy about bones-- but kept a low profile about it. Lash then sneakily crept his tail to wrap about her's-- his tail was skinny like a snake-- that what most cats said, anyway. Lash could awkwardly feel his heart a-pound in his chest as he gently put his nose to her cheek with a smile forming onto his face once again.​

Milkthroat ~~ Loner

Surprisingly, She didn't reel back when he made his actions, though she usually would with someone she had just met. But, She felt different from him, and it wasn't the bad kind of different either. She oddly felt.. at home.

( SHort post TWT))

Lash
- BloodClan Leader -

Lash was a bit surprised that she didn't react like Lash was crazy for doing what he was doing. He just has never felt this way before-- it was all so new to him. "I hope to see you again," he says into her ear softly. He knew he most likely had to go back to check on his clan and the Dynasty. But he didn't want to leave yet.​

Milkthroat ~~ Loner

Milkthroat nodded, eyes closed " I hope so too. " She quietly responded. She wasn't as cautious as she was before, More open. With a small smile, she let out a soft sigh " If you have something you need to do, Go ahead. Ill still be here. " The bi-colored cat stated gently

Lash
- BloodClan Leader -

Lash nods gratefully at her and slowly stood to his paws, his dog-like claws slightly digging into the ground beneath him. "I do have somewhere to be... but I will see you again. Until next time, Ms. Milkthroat," he says with a small wink. Lash then began to bound away.​

Milkthroat ~~ Loner

She heaved herself to her paws, ear flicking. " Until next time, lash. " She padded into her den, lying down on her bedding, a small smile deeply indented into her face. with a few minutes, she was already daydreaming

Sapphire(paw) ~ 7 moons ~ Loner tb MCA/Apprentice
Interactions: Cloudnose JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Sapphire exited the den and made her way towards the medicine cat den. Where her own nest sat and she could feel her wound needed some more marigold poultice. Passing the deputy, her ears flicked as she gave a slight nod before entering the den. Her nose found the herb storage easily as she padded towards the back. She hadn't needed cobwebs for her shoulder for a bit, the bleeding finally stopping with actual care. She just needed the poultice to stop any risk of infection. She hated the darn thing, and her limp always made her annoyed. The only good news was the wound was almost healed. Thankfully. Finding the marigold, the she-cat gently grabbed some and began to chew the leaves carefully before she made a face and dipped a paw into the poultice and tried to get it applied to her shoulder, balancing precariously on one leg as she finished and then began to clean her paws. Her nose scrunching up as the taste touched her tastebuds.

Ashfeather
Character Interaction: JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

(just assume they made it to the water and had in fact gone for that swim lol)

Ashfeather popped her head out of the water her paws churning with ease. Granted the water was a little cooler than she had expected but not bad enough to cause a cold she sighed with happiness
"Great Idea huh?" she purred

|| Ivorypaw - ForestClan Med Apprentice [ FILLER ] ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops - The Waterfall

Ivorypaw looked over at her mentor from where she was collecting herbs, noticing how she pulled out a thorn from her paw and now lightly limped . She tilted her head, turning to face her as she approached her .

She nodded firmly, mewing through the plants, " I'm ready ! " she quickly trotted after her mentor as the two began to head back to camp . She glanced back down to Shadowfish's paw with a focused expression .

" Do . . you need to put any herbs on your paw, " she mewed in an attempt to guess .

// random midnight post o-o //

|| Birdtail ~ WillowClan Warrior ||
Character Interaction :: Yumikinz Yumikinz - WillowClan Territory

The fluffy she-cat paddled through the water a little bit, shaking at her head as she swam into a shallower part of the river where she could rest on a rock that sat just a bit under water . She curled up tightly, purring humorously and looking a bit pathetic with her wet fur clinging to her body . She looked down at Ashfeather with a tilt of her head, trying to get some sun on her cold pelt as she nodded in agreement, " Yeah ! It was fun, " she mewed, ears twitching as she shivered a bit .

She squinted, chuckling, " Are we going to keep swimming or can we dry our pelts, " she sniffed, chuckling .​

Ashfeather
Ashfeather let her mouth hang open "a Willowclan cat dry!?" she let out a mrrow of laughter "The rest of the clans would have a fit if you said that" she padded into the shallow end of the water before shaking her fur out and walking over to Birdtail
purring she began to groom her friend's fur the wrong way to warm her up. "Sorry I asked to go when it wasn't greenleaf." she murmured "At least it's refreshing though!" she chuckled as the sun aided in her efforts

//Shadowfish - JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

"No, it's fine. I've dealt with worse."

Much worse...

"No, No! Please! Ahhg!"

No- Don't think about that right now. Your fine. It's all good. Fine.

She shook her head. "Come on, we've got work to do." And with that she started off again, not even waiting for Ivorypaw to catch up.

//Short little angst post uwu. Tbh at this point i'm just projecting my favorite TV characters onto her (*Cough*, Stanley, *Cough*). Might make a list of here past traumas lol. I'll probably post again later tho so don't worry.

|| Ivorypaw - ForestClan Med Apprentice [ FILLER ] ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops - ForestClan Territory

She listened to her mentor lightly, a sense of concern settling in . She knows medicine cats go through a lot, but she's struggling to pick out exactly what's wrong .

She grimaced, quickly following after, " A- alright . " no more questions for now, Ivorypaw .

// Shortest short post:: Idk who Stanley is but it seems interesting ! Imma start setting up the ceremony for BoulderClan and then we can timeskip to Half Moon and have some crap to do btw //

She grinned at the statement, nodding promptly with a humored purred, " I'm alright with a little water, but I'm soaked to the bone, " she mewed, stretching out one of her paws as to gesture her wet pelt, " I don't need to catch Greencough in the middle of Newleaf, " she teased the other lightly as Sse watched as Ashfeather shook off her pelt . She mewed a thank you as the other cat helped her dry off, she proceeding to groom at her legs and chest with a twitch of the tail, " Well, Greenleaf never comes quick, and it rains more during Newleaf, " she reasoned lightly .

Yeah, Greenleaf was warm, but any WillowClan cat was excited for a heavy storm . . until it came to the floods . They really had no where to go besides finding a high tree or taking shelter on one of the BoulderClan mountains if the other clan allowed it .

START :: sapphire, blood, ghostriver apprentice ceremony
|| Cloudnose ~ Boulderclan Deputy [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids (Ghostriver) + teluhtubby teluhtubby (Blood) + Talathel Talathel (Sapphire) - BoulderClan Camp

As the sun began to set, and Cloudnose found that Nightstar still wouldn't step up to take charge, he let out a sigh . They had three new cats who needed mentored, and as his job as Deputy, he had to work as the leader if the leader couldn't do their duties themself .

He shook his head, approaching the boulder with a couple quiet steps, " Let all cats strong enough to trek through the mountains gather around the Summoning Rock for a clan meeting ! "

He waited for everyone to gather around .

Last edited:
APP CEREMONY :: SAPPHIRE + MONARCH
Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids + teluhtubby teluhtubby + Talathel Talathel - Boulderclan Camp

He looked down at all the cats, relieved that they listened to him . His tail twitched, and he swallowed thickly, puffing out his chest with a sigh, " I have called you all here today to announce the apprenticeship ceremony of: Sapphire, Blood, and Ghostriver . Though they all joined our clan and weren't born of our clan, StarClan states that any cat can learn the code, and they may also become a warrior if they put in the work needed "

He looked down at the three, glancing over at Sapphire in concern, "Sapphire, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your medicine cat name, you will be known as Sapphirepaw . Though we can't give you a singular mentor, you will follow the word of Starfrost when she's around, and you will learn all that you can about both medicine, and the warrior life, from Monarchspider . I hope Monarchspider will pass down all she knows on to you. . In addition, you will have to make the journey to the Moonpool alone, and we'll speak to another clan's medicine cat to bring you there . Starclan will guide your path, and the medicine cats will teach you all that you know, " he mewed .

He glanced down at the apprentice, nodding firmly before feline, grimacing in an unsure manner, " Monarchspider, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from (former mentor), and you have shown yourself to be excellent in battle and Intelligent in many subjects . You will be on of the many mentors of Sapphirepaw until changed, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Sapphirepaw . "

// gonna start off with the monarch + sapphire since starfrost do be ded, feel free to interact with each other, idek who's all online tho smh //

APP CEREMONY :: SPLINTERSHADE + BLOODPAW
Character Interaction :: teluhtubby teluhtubby + dance of the corvids dance of the corvids - Boulderclan Camp

As the two touched noses, he looked to the next, glancing down at Blood . He tilted his head quietly, "Blood, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Bloodpaw . Your mentor will be Splintershade . I hope Splintershade will pass down all he knows on to you."

He glanced over at the brown colored tom who seemed just a bit surprised by the mention of being a mentor . He noticed how the brown-tom looked around quickly, a bit proudly, his blue eyes shivering as he looked up at Cloudnose .

" Splintershade, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from (former mentor), and you have shown yourself to be excellent in observance and a strong-willed warrior . You will be the mentor of Bloodpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Bloodpaw."

He looked between the two with a nod, " I trust that you two will work well together, and Splintershade, I trust you will learn all that you can from mentoring Bloodpaw . . both of you might learn a thing or two from each other, " he finished, letting his eyes trail to the spooky she-cat with the skull on her head .

// Bloodpaw ! Dumped him with Splintershade because splinterboi isn't an ass but he isn't too pansy like Vanillanose //

Last edited:
Bloodpaw
- BoulderClan Apprentice -

Blood looks up as Cloudnose began a ceremony for them, he felt some of his white fur prickle with excitement and he bounded over and sat himself down. His eyes gleamed and gave a warm smile to Sapphire -- now Sapphirepaw -- as she got her new name.

This is so exciting! he heard the little voice of Shrewkit in the back of his head. Blood met the deputy's gaze as Blood got his new name and a smile formed onto his face. He purred lightly and looked over at his new mentor, Splintershade.

Bloodpaw then dipped his head at Cloudnose and he felt his little paws tingle with anticipation.​

APP CEREMONY :: GHOSTRIVER + HALFHEART
|| Splintershade ~ Boulderclan Warrior [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: teluhtubby teluhtubby - BoulderClan Camp

The brown feline nodded firmly at the deputy, glancing over at his new apprentice fondly . He padded over to the small, white and muddy cat, and leaned in lightly to touch noses, whispering, " Hello, Bloodpaw, I'm excited to be training you, " he settled down next to the apprentice, looking back up at the white deputy as to wait for the meeting to finish .​

Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids + thinking thinking - BoulderClan Camp

He looked down at Ghostriver with a nod, "Ghostriver, though you have learned a lot already through your lifetime, you have recently joined the clan you are in need of learning the code and our practices . It is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you prove yourself as a true warrior of BoulderClan, you will be mentored by Halfheart . I hope Halfheart will pass down all he knows on to you."

He looked over at the smokey warrior firmly, " Halfheart, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from (former mentor), and you have shown yourself to be outstanding in your abilities and you are never afraid to fight for what you find is right . . You will be the mentor of Ghostriver, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Ghostriver . "

That is all I have to announce, clan dismissed .

He left the boulder with a sigh as the clan began to cheer for the three new apprentices . He glanced over at the leader's den with a grimace . Hopefully StarClan has some advice . . he'll find someone to speak to the other medicine cats soon .

// a rushed ass Ghostriver ceremony time because IDK ANYTHING ABOUT HALFHEART YET, if they end up not rping with you ever i'll sob
edit:: dismissed the clan //

(( Have an extra-long post that exceeds my limits))

MonarchSpider ~~ Boulderclan Warrior-Med cat( dk what to put here lmao
Interaction: Sapphirepaw Talathel Talathel
Current mood:
Joyous

The lean butterfly-colored cat purred lightly with joy as she stood, weaving her way through the countless amounts of different colored felines to greet Sapphire--- or now Sapphirepaw. once to arrived, she sat down beside her with a small grin. she knew at least most herbs that crossed her mind, seeing as she had a pretty messed up memory, though the moment she sees something she forgets, she automatically remembers what it is, was supposed to do, and more.

´´ Hello Sapphirepaw. ´´ She greeted lightly, Tail gently curling around herself. ´´ I hope we can get to learn about each other as we work.´´ Monarchspider softly stated as she gingerly shook a bit of the dirt off from between her tail and paws that she had accidentally swept onto them.

Ghostriver ~~ Boulderclan apprentice
Interaction: None
Current mood:
Salty

Her blue eyes lightly twitched as she made no move towards her new ´mentor´. Ghostriver had no intent to seem friendly, as she often despised faking her emotions. It happened before, and she won't let her fake personality get in the way ever again. The bi-colored feline stood, not aware of the few gazes that were still on her as she bounded to the extra den that had been set up while she was looking around.

She let herself collapse on the bedding with exhaustion, facing away from the entrance. she slipped the cracked skull off of her face with ease, as it was slightly restraining her breathing abilities, and she was sure it would disturb her slight rest. with the smallest sigh, she wrapped her bushy tail around herself, the tip resting on her medium-length muzzle as she closed her eyes

Ashfeather

Ashfeather stretched purring "let's get back to camp so you can get fully warm!"
not wanting to admit she was cold as well she felt a spark of excitement as she realized the sun was setting.
"Cloudstar!"
fighting the urge to hurry her friend on her paws she jumped off of the rock and onto sturdier ground slightly off balance.

Cloudstar
Character Interaction: Filler

The burly white tom sighed wearyness evident in every step to his den.
he had spent the whole day doing apprentice duties to cover for the missing cat not to mention speaking with his leftover senior warriors and organizing patrols in Straightstamp's place
"Starclan knows I'll be glad when they're all back!"
he threw himself into the disheveled nest made of heather, moss and feathers.
shifting till he could see the waning sunlight through his den. Excitement buzzed in his chest both exhilarating and sickening.
"I just want to start off as frends nothing more this loneness is killing me"
he placed his head on his paws as he waited for the noise of camp to die down.

She chuckled lightly as she stood up, quickly bounding off of the rock and onto land next to the other she-cat . She bumped Ashfeather's shoulder and nodded, " Yeah, that sounds good, " she mewed, pausing as she glanced up at the sky with a hum, " Oops- we did stay out for quite a bit . . I'll race ya back to camp, " she purred, a gentle feeling off butterflies settling inside of her as she looked her friend in the eyes .

She turned her head away, shaking her head lightly before picking up pace and running once she figured the other was ready to run alongside her .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back