• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
\\Coldfish- side character//
Coldfish slashed at the badger's eyes, blinding it, and the striped beast lumbered out of camp. There was only one badger left. She hopped into battle alongside her clanmates Russetstreak and Clawpaw, who both looked equally uneasy, and not just because they were fighting a badger either. Coldfish knew that Russetstreak was Clawpaw's father, but his mother was Minnowmoss. And although they had parted ways on good terms, Coldfish knew that things between father and son were not so hot. Focus Coldfish! She scolded herself. She motioned with her tail for the cats to form a line, and they forced the badger out of camp once and for all.

Ashfeather's ears twitched as the screeching in camp quieted down being replaced by quiet murmuring. the camp has gotten quieter. Taking a deep breath and feeling the ebb of tiredness and sharp twinge of pain weigh at her paws she looked at Spiritwing, "do you need a cat to help with cobwebs and herbs? Oh Starclan I hope my leg isn't broken.

(sorry for the shortness )

|| Pumpkin'paw ~ tom -- Moorclan Apprentice >> Moor/Forest clan Borders ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops

His eyes lit up at the mention of competition, and he gasped as the other easily slipped away from his paws and ran off .

The cream colored apprentice chuckled, turning tail back into his own land and sniffed around for a rabbits den where the sleeping animals might be resting . He twitched as his nose caught a fainter scent, and he carefully wandered over, sniffing lightly . . mice . Better than nothing .

He eagerly scented them out, clawing at the nest of mice with an impractical swipe and quickly gathered up the few that hadn't ran off squeaking . He quickly turned right back around, blinking fast as he sprinted back towards the meeting place, fur prickling in excitement .
He almost hesitated at the sight of the other apprentice lunging towards the place, but he quickly picked up pace, in the end, lunging and landing across the scent markers just as the black apprentice slid in place, now covered in mud . .

Pumpkinpaw slowly sat up before giggling, shaking his head quickly at the sight of the other cat . . he dropped the mice, purring in humor, " Here's my catch ! What did you get, Mudpaw ? " he meowed in a joking manner . . he slid a paw over to bat at the other's muddy pelt .

|| Sunstar ~ tom -- Willowclan Leader >> Outside Camp ||
Character Interaction :: unspecified

It took awhile to fight off these badgers, and alongside the reinforcements of Forestclan that came rushing in not too long ago, they finally managed to push out the badgers that were creeping through the lands .

Sunstar's head turned to watch a couple badgers running OUT of camp, and his heart quickened nervously . . was somebody hurt ?

He turned towards his brother and the Forestclan warriors, motioning them to follow, " Let's check out the camp . . our medicine cat can treat you before you all head back to your territory, thank you again, " he mewed nervously, relaxing as their Deputy, Ravenwing nodded at him in return .

He nervously turned, rushing back to camp, eyes quick to examine the newly bloodied camp . . he didn't see any bodies, but there were a definite amount of cats around the nursery and medicine den .

He shook his head, trotting over the the medicine den to see the Forestclan medicine cat was also in the den . . he relaxed, " Thank you for coming on a short notice- I think all of the badgers have left and you all can regroup when you're all treated, " he offered lightly, lowering his head with a twitch of his tail, " I'll be taking a patrol out in to see where all of those badgers came from, so if any of you need anything, the deputy should be able to respond for me, " he explained quickly, nodding his head to the group before quickly running off the speak to Coldfish and gather a few of the less injured warriors for a quick patrol .

ASHFEATHERS INJURY AFTER THE FIGHT
\\Spiritwing- filler character; Yumikinz Yumikinz //
"I'm sorry Ashfeather, but you'll have to be relieved from warrior duties for a while. By the looks of it, probably a whole moon. But your lucky. The force of a badger v.s. The force of a cat... Let's just say it could have been a lot worse."
She began to examine Ashfeather's leg, turning it over carefully.
She hurried to her store room, or at least, the place she kept the herbs underneath the small willow.
She stored her herbs in various nicks in the trunk, and in small holes she dug out. She picked up some chervil and chamomile, two herbs that grew abundantly in Willowclan - and trotted over. She went back to get some comfrey, and instructed Ashfeather to chew it into a poultice for her leg, while Spiritwing slipped out to bid goodbye to the Forestclan patrol, and their medicine cat, Shadowfish- who had been trained by the same mentor as she had. And for this- although they had not trained together, she felt some sort of connection.

1638757953394.png

\\Olivepaw- JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

Olivepaw laughed at the silly remark, and shook himself, covering both cats in mud. "Whatever you say, Mousepaw. He joked, chuckling a little. He sat down on a patch of moss and motioned with his tail for Pumkinpaw to join him. As soon as the ginger tom joined him, he started to kick the mud from his pelt, gagging as he coughed up a small briar, thankfully, without thorns.

(Sorry for the short post, was thinking we could do some conversation, and maybe Pumpkinpaw could help him clean his pelt? 💗 #lovecats)

He gasped as the cat shook the mud all over his coat, huffing as he shook at his fur for a minute, " Mousepaw ? " he sniffed, picking up his mice before he slid gently onto the mossy patch, " if I'm Mousepaw, than you must be Squirrelpaw. . " he mumbled in response, curling his paws underneath his chest before being shocked by the other's gagging .
He blinked quickly, eyes widening as the briar now sat there in front of the two . He deadpanned before giggling, shaking his head, " You're so clumsy, how did you even swallow that, " he meowed jokingly, carefully leaning a bit closer to the black cat, " . . also, Mudpaw, I don't even know your name- do you mind telling me it? " he mewed, setting his mice in front of his paws to maybe bring back to his clan later . . or to just eat .

( of course bud UuU)

"Oh, uh.. It's Olivepaw. I guess we forgot about names hu?" Olive said, blushing in embarrassment, although he didn't know why. He's not my friend. Just... Ugg. He didn't know what to call this cat. He was surely more than just an acquaintance. Right?

(I'll be back online later, as I'm leaving soon. But not for long. Maybe an hour. And I'll be on for another 10 now probably. Just a heads up)

He chuckled lightly, his small ginger tail twitching in thought . He looked over at Olivepaw with bright eyes, " I'm Pumpkinpaw . . it's not the most unique name, but it's something ! " he glanced the cat's pelt over before looking back into his eyes, " Do you want help getting that mud out of your fur ? " he chirped nervously, now kind of feeling a little shy at the closeness he had with a stranger . . and a cat from another clan of course . . but well- Olivepaw wasn't even that mean, he was very funny and goofy- so it should be fine !

(Take your time bud ! UuU)

"Uhh..." He was torn between the worry of getting to close, and the fact that he would never get the mud out of his pelt. We're already meeting each other in secret, how much closer could we get? It's not like we can fall in love and have kits. We're both guys. He finally decided.I
"Sure.". He moved closer to Pumpkinpaw, thei flanks touching. He blushed, and began to lick his fur clean.

(gonna have to go now. See you soon uwu)

His fur bristled at the touch before he relaxed, purring as he leaned over to the other, running his tongue over his ear with ease . They could be friends probably ? Friends groom each other, and talk, and play . . they could probably sit together during the upcoming gathering too ! He purred at himself in humor before leaning a bit closer to the other to reach over and clean at his head, minding how Olivepaw's head moved a mouse ton as he also groomed himself . . this is silly .

(Bye ! :D )

INTRODUCTION OF THE DYNASTY
Wild Dynasty
Emerald (King/Leader), Little (Deputy), Cameron (Medic), Claws (Hunter), Smalls (Hunter)

"Where is that kittypet, at?" Claws spat, sitting beside Little; who was licking her small paw and wiping over her ear. "I dunno. Probably doing kittypet things, huh?" Little suggested. Little and Claws were waiting on Cameron near the white picket that surrounded a small home on a corner.

"I'm truly running out of patience!" Claws yowled silently, flexing his claws.

"Calm down, will you?" Little hissed quietly. They were supposed to bring Cameron back to the alleyway to meet up. And he still hasn't shown up yet. "Wait... do you hear that?" Little asked lowly.

Claws flickered his ears-- a two-leg monster. They both hid in a bush as the monster roared down the smelly gray pathway. Before they knew it, Cameron hops down from the fence, "good evening, fellows." He looked completely unphased from the sounds of the monster and standing so close to the gray road now. "Are we going to go to this meeting, or what? Or are you two going to keep being scared of the monsters, eh?" The two shook their heads. Claws especially felt embarrassed for a kittypet being braver than himself. Though Cameron was a kittypet, he was underestimated. He scares dogs even and humans that he doesn't know.

They all walked silently until crawling beneath a metal trash bin into the alleyway. Before them on a smaller bin, was Emerald; his chest puffed out. His aroma smelled of authority; the sun beaming on him softly.

"About time," Emerald said blankly, as the group sat down before him. Smalls had wobbled over from a corner and sat down beside Little.

"I feel we should know why we are here today. Are there any questions or assumptions as to why?" Emerald meowed.

"Food!" Smalls meowed.

"No, not food, you imbecile," Claws corrected. "The humans. Right?"

"Actually, no," Emerald smirked.

Claws frowned. He hated being wrong but refused to argue with Emerald.

"Actually here today to talk about a dream I had," Emerald began softly. "I had one last night..." his eyes darkened while trying to remember. "I saw a cat... a blurry version of one... it was attacked by a fellow cat, alike to our Dynasty, but larger and more different. I feel the cat must live in the forest nearby here. I... I think it must be our destiny, our calling. I've never been able to remember a dream before until now, so you must believe me. I think we should all travel there and find that cat."

They all meowed their agreements before all gathering up and heading there as soon as they possibly could.​

Last edited:

He blushed, and reached over to lick off some mud that was stuck to Pumpkinpaw's nose. "It'll be dawn soon. I guess we better go." He meowed silently. "Can... Can we.." He stuttered , not really know what to say- or how to say it.

(Thanks for being patient with me :ghost:)

He gasped as the other licked his nose, giggling lightly as he brought his paw to his, wiping off his nose before patting Olivepaw's shoulder, " You want to meet up again tomorrow night ? " he meowed, asking the question for the other before standing up gently, bowing in a gentle stretch, " You're so shy, Mudpaw, " he chuckled, picking up his mice before looking at the other in a fond manner, " I'll come back tomorrow night, don't be late ! " he mewed, glancing over his shoulder before slowly trotting away, glancing back at Olivepaw before bounding off .

(of course lol)

Olive paw met the Moorclan apprentice again that night, sharing tongues and watching the night sky. "I like this. Tomorrow night?" Pumpkinpaw nodded.

They met every night, right up until the gathering. Of course, Olivepaw was ecstatic when he was chosen, but less so when Rutpaw had to join him. He always disliked the young tom. He was always teasing Olivepaw, or playing some mean joke.
I wonder if that cutie Pumpkinpaw will be there? He wondered. But were nothing more than friends! Nothing more. He sighed. But he knew that what he wanted could never happen. They were too... different.

G1 :: START
|| Pumpkin'paw ~ tom -- Moorclan Apprentice >> Arriving at the Gathering ||

Pumpkinpaw bounded behind his leader, happy hence the fact that he got picked for the gathering !
As the gathering place came to view, he quickly ran ahead with a couple of complaints from his clan . He shook his head, eager as he bounded over, tail standing high in excitement as he stood in the large area, eyes quickly peeking around left and right. . . It looked like Moorclan got here early .
He sighed, watching Cloudstar quietly walk past and climbing up on a large rock, lying down in wait of the other leaders . Cloudstar was a very strict leader . He isn't a BAD leader besides not liking to admit that he's wrong, but being THIS early to a gathering can be a bit annoying . .

He sighed, taking a spot on a smoother rock, watching his clan gently scattered into the gathering area, claiming their spots, and chatting amongst each other . He tilted his head, rolling onto his back . . . he wondered what Olivepaw was doing, and he hoped he'd actually get to come to the gathering ! Pumpkinpaw had learned a lot from his friend, learning about how his clan was a bit sharp towards him ad how he found it a little difficult to get along with his denmates . . he sighed nervously, tail swishing lightly in thought . . he really missed Olivepaw, and he realized it was getting harder and harder trying to sneak out to be with him since he just wants to go earlier and earlier every night . . he grimaced at the thought of his clanmates finding out about their meetings every night . . he's luck enough not to be caught losing sleep .

MAPLEFLIGHT MEETS THE DYNASTY
Cameron
- Wild Dynasty -

Mapleflight
- Moorclan Warrior -

The small dynasty of five had nestled themselves into a hollow tree just outside the border of the forest, but every morning after they slept, Emerald would yowl out what that cat looked like so he wouldn't forget. So, the whole dynasty could now visualize the cat; not too sure about the gender, but they knew they were close.

Cameron had woken up before everyone else and had wandered off into the forest beyond. His blue-green eyes looking at everything around him and his color matching his eyes; the silver bell rang quietly with every soft step taken. Ring. Ring. Ring. "Oh! Quiet, you!" Cameron hissed lightly.

Then a scent hit his nose. Not of prey-- but a she-cat up ahead. "Could it be?" he whispers, he lowers himself to where his belly brushed against the ground and spots her. Mapleflight. She was sitting on the border again with the sun beaming down on her, bringing out the natural colors to her pelt-- she looked extraordinary and familiar to him.

Cameron crept closer to where he could see her better, his black pupils enlarged with curiosity. "E-excuse me?" he stammered, quietly. He gulped at how fast her head spun; her gold gaze staring; her pupils like skinny, slits.

"Who are you and what do you want, kittypet?" Mapleflight grumbled, her body shifting to face the smaller cat.

Cameron took no offense to be called "kittypet" as that name was considerably his nickname after hearing it so much.

"I'm searching for a cat who my kin-" he hissed quietly "-my leader, has had a dream about. You look just like how he described."

"Is that so?" Mapleflight scoffed while rotating her broad shoulders. Cameron nods.

"How could I possibly be that cat?" Mapleflight asked dryly.

Cameron thought for a moment before speaking again, "my leader said he saw a cat who was treated badly by their peers and wasn't respected properly and sought revenge."

Mapleflight's ears slightly perked from that statement. Exactly defined her. "Sounds like me..." she murmurs. Cameron's ears pointed towards her calmly, listening intently; Cameron then slowly shifted his position where he was so he could sit across from her.

"I... uh... I feel I must train you so you can help me with my plan. But I mustn't tell my clan about it. I am indeed seeking revenge... vengeance even. How many of you are there?"

"Five. There's five, including me," he said calmly.

"All right, good. Go tell them, meet me back here tonight when the moon is up and keep me posted. If your leader agrees, then we shall go ahead with this, understood... uh... what's your name?"

"Cameron. My name's Cameron."

They both exchange a few short responses before heading their separate ways.

Once Emerald and the rest of the dynasty found out, they were ecsatic. Though, Claws, as usual, was bummed since he wasn't the one to be praised by Emerald.​

EDITED

|| Sunstar ~ tom -- Willowclan Leader >> Traveling to the Gathering ||
Character Interaction :: unspecified

Sunstar walked quietly and unsurely, his deputy of course was in eyesight .
He's noticed that he depends on his deputy a lot for decision-making, and even if it wasn't a BAD thing, he couldn't help but worry that maybe he isn't as good of a leader as his past leader thought he could be ?

He grimaced, lashing his tail in thought before glancing over at the crowd of cats he picked to follow along to the gathering .

Last edited:
EDITED

|| Dark'paw / 'Darkness' ~ he/them -- Filler Dark Forest 'Warrior' >> The Forest ||
Character Interaction :: Ec Jester Ec Jester

Dark'paw rushed through the trees, eyes twitching as he searched for the familiar cat . He put a lot of work into finding those strange cats for her to train, and now he needed to know if she had found them, now that it was the night of the gathering, the easiest connection of the sky to the lands . . and the easiest time for him to communicate .

His pupils dilated as he ran into a small clearing where the Moorclan cats were currently at the gathering place, and there she was at the edge of it all . He quickly bounded over, whispering her name, " Mapleflight, give me an update, " he mewed quickly . The other cats wouldn't hear him unless he made contact with him, so it should be fine .

(( 😭 ))

Last edited:
G1 :: NIGHTSTAR

(Guess I should have said more about the gathering place hu? It's a small island in the middle of a brook (that splits creating the island) and there are two small run down bridges on either side to cross.)

Forestclan arrived second, and Olivepaw immediately spotted his friend, sitting on a small but flat rock. He bounded up to join him. "Glad you made it." He said quietly. "I uh, want to talk to you. But after the leaders speak. " Willowclan had just arived, and Olive paw could see the colorful pelts of Boulderclan walking across the bridge.

\\Shadowfish-//

Shadowfish took her seat next to the other clan med cats, in the back of the group of cats, near the old twisted oak, where vines grew all along it. BoulderClan's leader, Nightstar, spoke first. "Boulderclan is thriving, and we are pleased to say that we have successfully chased off a fox from our territory, and will do the same to any other intruders." She stepped back, allowing the next leader to go.

(Nightstar or Sunstar can go. And JustHereToHide JustHereToHide you can play Cloudstar if you want).

Last edited by a moderator:
Mapleflight
- Moorclan Warrior -

Mapleflight had, for some odd reason, been taken to the Gathering. She never seemed to go since she was so hated, after all, this was a small break for her. Her fur on her neck then stood on end as she heard a familiar voice to her ears.

"Darkpaw?" She meowed so quietly that she could only hear herself speak. Her ears gently flickering as she spoke: "I found a small cat named... Cameron... along with four other cats I'm meeting up with tonight after the Gathering... their leader has had a few dreams about me, so I've heard..." Her eyes darted, seeing no one had spotted her just talking, to what looked like herself.​

|| Pumpkin'paw ~ tom -- Moorclan Apprentice >> The Gathering ||

Pumpkin'paw gasped, blinking quickly before relaxing at the other, " Hey ! Glad you could make it as well ! Uh- you can sit with me, and you know we can talk until all of the leaders are here . . so you're fine ! " he paused as cats began wandering in, " Nevermind, apparently they're all here already, " he purred in amusemnet .

// a more descriptive area would have been very useful, but you can always develop it more as the rp goes on . is it okay if i dm you at all and help you edit some of the clan descriptions tho ? they're fine but a lot of information isn't very easy to find, ALSO GUYS ONE MOMENT IM IN SCHOOL SO ITS A LITTLE HARD TO PLAY SO MANY INTERACTIONS AAAAAAAAA //

// a more descriptive area would have been very useful, but you can always develop it more as the rp goes on . is it okay if i dm you at all and help you edit some of the clan descriptions tho ? they're fine but a lot of information isn't very easy to find, ALSO GUYS ONE MOMENT IM IN SCHOOL SO ITS A LITTLE HARD TO PLAY SO MANY INTERACTIONS AAAAAAAAA //
(Course sorry I was a bit rushed making this and your right it is hard to find I'll have to re-write it!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back