• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
|| Petalpaw ~ she-cat -- Filler Boulderclan Apprentice >> App Den ||
Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids

Petalpaw found herself waking up tiredly, her eyes opening lightly to see the larger form of Wolf'paw . . her ears twitched curiously . The new apprentice has been finding it a little hard moving nests, and Petalpaw felt a little bad, remembering how her first night away from her mother was pretty hard, even if she had her brother Applepaw with her. . she shuffled lightly before reaching a paw over to poke the black cat . " Wolf'paw, are you awake? " she mewed lightly .

She wanted to check up on her, as they had been den-mates before Applepaw and she left the nursery a couple moons before Wolfpaw .​

|| Pumpkin'paw ~ tom -- Moorclan Apprentice >> The Gathering Place ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops

Pumpkinpaw sort of cringed at the other's seriousness, sitting down nervously as he quickly got a little anxious . . he didn't wanna make any strange jokes if Olivepaw was upset .

|| Dark'paw / 'Darkness' ~ he/them -- Filler Dark Forest 'Warrior' >> With The Dynasty ||
Character Interaction :: teluhtubby teluhtubby

The black cat watched curiously, looking over at Mapleflight and then towards the bengal cat who stood up rather swiftly . Darkness twitched lightly in thought before looking over at Mapleflight once more .

" Make sure you tell him about me . . " he mumbled bluntly .

\\Olivepaw- JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

"Will- will you come away with me. It doesn't have to be forever! Just... A little bit. A few sunrises. Please. I- I need you." He was embarrassed to have said that last bit. But was true. He spent his every waking moment thinking about the ginger tom. He slunk away towards the gathering rock, feeling embarrassed and shy.

Wolfpaw nodded as she opened her eyes, looking out of the den and lifting her head from her paws. " y-yeah..i am.." she mewed softly, and her tail curled around her black and white paws " sorry if I woke you.."

|| Pumpkin'paw ~ tom -- Moorclan Apprentice >> The Gathering Place ||

Pumpkinpaw's eyes widen before he quickly stood back up, trotting over to the taller apprentice with a nervous sigh, " Olivepaw. . . I don't wanna get in trouble with my clan . . but really, if you new to be away from them, I don't mind going away for a little bit with you, " he mewed nervously, tail flicking as he looked at the taller apprentice sadly, " T- thank you for asking me though . . if I'm being honest, I can't help but be more excited to see you every night then to get yelled at my a bunch of old cats, " he meowed in a joking manner, trying to brighten to mood as he pawed at the dirt .

|| Petalpaw ~ she-cat -- Filler Boulderclan Apprentice >> App Den ||

The small she-cat shook her head, purring, " No, you're okay, I've been waking up on and off all night, " she mewed lightly, " I just wanted to talk to you, you seemed really nervous at the gathering earlier, " she explained quietly, green eyes blinking at the other carefully, " Are you having trouble getting adjusted? "

" well, kinda.. another reason is that cat from another clan said I looked too big to be a new apprentice.." she lowered her head, looking to Petalpaw " it insulted me way more than it should have.."

|| Petalpaw ~||

Petalpaw rolled onto her back gently, listening politely, " I'm sorry- but hey ! Even if you are 'big', it doesn't mean you're 'too big' ! Have you seen Rainstar ? He's a MASSIVE cat ! It also means you have better chances at being very tough and cool, " she mrowed, kicking at the empty air in humor, " They must have just been impressed by you so don't worry, you're going to be an amazing Warrior ! " she mewed .​

Olivepaw brightened a little. "Okay... Meet me here tomorrow night. And see if you can get some daisy leaves. Moonpaw told me their used as traveling herbs. I'll try to do the same." His excitement was growing. And, he had the perfect place to hide out...

|| Pumpkin'paw ~ ||

He smiled lightly before nodding, " Sure, I'll make sure to find some ! This'll be like a fun little trip, just for you and me, " he mewed, stepping closer to Olivepaw to gently nuzzle his cheek, " I'll see you tomorrow, Olivepaw, " he meowed .​

" thanks.." she said gratefully " we should probably get some sleep though. i hope you have a good rest." she flicked her tail before laying down again

|| Petalpaw ~ ||

She huffed lightly before agreeing, rolling back onto her belly and curling up, " Alright, I hope you can sleep better now ! Goodnight, Wolfpaw "

Olivepaw blushed, and headed back to camp.
He stealthily slipped through the brambles, and curled up, but instead of sleeping, he thought of Pumpkinpaw. He was beginning more and more to realize that he wanted Pumkinpaw to be more than just his friend, and he was so distracted the next day that he missed two mice and an injured birb. "Olivepaw!" Ashlake, his mute mentor signed with her tail, pawing him in the ribs. "If you can't hunt, ten you should just go back to camp. You can see if Shadowfish needs your help, because you certainly aren't helping here." She signed, her tail flashing angrily. Olivepaw felt so embarrassed that he didn't even go back to camp. Instead he went to the Moorclan border. He sat there, gazing at the cool water of the stream that rolled into Moorclan territory, separating Forestclan from Boulderclan. "I almost wish he could be my mate..." The said quietly to himself.
"Who?" Olivepaw was surprised by the meow of Wildwind, nearly falling into the stream. The older warrior looked at him kindly. He'd be moving to the elders den soon.
"Oh.. Uh.. Nothing.. No one... Uh.. yea.." He backed away and took off into the trees, heading towards camp.

\\Wildwind-//

"I always knew he had a thing for my little Rutpaw. How cute." The red tom said to himself.

Last edited:
\\Lightningstorm- dance of the corvids dance of the corvids //
(Want to do some apprentice training?)

Lightningstorn woke his apprentice with a prod in the gut, just as it was reaching sun-high. "Wake up Wolf! We're going on border patrol." He called, stepping out of the den.

Last edited:
(( sure c: ))

The she-cat groggily woke up and yawned, stretching her limbs before walking out of the den.

(Sorry for late reply)

Lightningstorm was waiting by the entrance with Sweetsong and Applepaw, as Wolfpaw approached them. "Come on, let's go. We're going along the Willowclan border." He meowed bluntly, heading off down the slope, followed by Sweetsong.

Last edited:
(( nah nah ur good))

she scrambled after the larger cat, trying to maintain her posture. her thick fur glistened in the sun, making her normal black and white speckled fur radiate a soft orange. She flicked her ear and looked around, curious green eyes

An adventurous air was about the patrol as the climbed down the slope and made their way past the Rock Fall. "Watch out for porcupines!" He joked.
"After this should we grab Pedalpaw and practice battle training?" He asked Sweetsong, nodding back towards the mossy rock they used for combat practice.

she took in every single detail, to the trees,to the ground, and especially the scents. she knew they were by Willowclans border, so she didn't want to cross it and cause trouble.

\\Narration- dance of the corvids dance of the corvids //

"Well it seems pretty quiet, how 'bout we do some hunting. And Wolfpaw, would you mind going up and getting Pedalpaw for battle training? I don't see any sense in us all trekking back up there just to come down again." Sweating purred. As Wolfpaw padded away, the other split up, and began their search for prey.

She returned to camp and went to the den, softly nudging Pedalpaw " wake up, we need to do training!" she said to the probably half awake apprentice

\\Pedalpaw- dance of the corvids dance of the corvids //

"Hu? Oh... Ok-" 'Yawn' she was interrupted, opening her jaws wide. She slowly slid out of bed and followed Wolfpaw down the hill. "What are we doing again?" She asked, followed by another yawn. At least she seemed slightly more awake now.

" battle training with Lightningstorm and Sweetsong" she made her way back to her mentor, though also making sure Pedalpaw was following

By the time Wolfpaw came into veiw, they had each caught a piece of prey, and buried near the Warriors Rock, on which they were to train. "Good, your back. Shall we begin?" Lightningstorm dipped his head in a jokingly formal manor. "Alright, lets start with something simple. Applepaw, Wolfpaw, lets set up a mock battle. Remember, claws sheathed! Now Wolfpaw, I want you to use your size to your advantage. Try tackling Applepaw from behind, while Applepaw, I want you to try and pin her down." He said, setting up the two cats on the rock. "Begin!"

she didnt go straight for the attack, instead, ran up and went to the side, jumping onto applepaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back