• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Mapleflight
- Moorclan Warrior -

Mapleflight nods with a soft grin to Darkness, "thank you, Darkness. Until next time then." Mapleflight watched him disappear and picked up her pace and bounded back into Moorclan's territory, picking up a rabbit along the way. Mapleflight set it into the fresh-kill pile and lied into the Warrior's den in her corner., the plan now becoming clear in her mind.
An evil grin formed on her face.​

\\Olivepaw- JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

Olivepaw was reluctant to tell anyone about his backgroun, but he knew he had to do this if Pumpkinpaw was to trust him. “I’ll explain on the way.” They finished the squirrel and set off. Olivepaw had neatly tied the herb bundles to their backs using some vines he found near the Twisted Oak, leaving their mouths free for talking. “I bet you already know this, but I’m not clanborn. My brother, sister, and I were left by our mother. I don’t know why, but one day she just vanished. Later some two legs found us, and thank goodness they did. We would have died without them. But then I got it into my head that it wasn’t my destiny to become house cat and live with these two legs. I felt I was destined for something more. So i left. But being only a kit, I got lost, and things went down hill from there. But just before night fell, some clan cats found me. I was too shy to speak, and I just nodded along hoping I wasn’t going to die. And that’s how I became a warrior. Well, not all of it, but the important parts.” He sighed. “Please… don’t tell anyone. Okay?”

|| Pumpkin'paw ~ ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops

He listened quietly, eyes wide by the end of the story . . he didn't really care if Olivepaw wasn't can born, especially since he doesn't even care that Olivepaw is from a different clan .. but it must have been a little hard . Pumpkinpaw relaxed lightly, looking towards Olivepaw and nodding politely, " I will never tell another soul, Olivepaw, your secret is safe with me, " he mewed gently, running his cheek against the black apprentice with a purr, " I'm excited to meet your family . . thank you for telling me about them! " he comforted, tail raised high in humor .

(Cute. I’m thinking that just before they get to twoleg territory, as their crossing the moors, Olivepaw confesses his love to Pumpkinpaw, in a classic, “I have something to tell you..” ”actually, so do I” “you go first “ “No you!” “Alright, I love you.”)

//Olivepaw- JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

They trotted on, not saying another word until they got to the edge of Moorclan's territory. Just as they were approaching Twoleg Place, Olivepaw stopped, gazing up at the open sky. It wouldn't be night for a few more hours, but Olivepaw thought it might be nice to spend the night surrounded in this hilly place, and it would give him some time to figure out what he wanted to say to Pumpkinpaw, and how he wanted to say it.
"Lets stop here for the night." Olivepaw said, gazing up once more at the sky, witch was a beautiful pale blue.
(feel free to interject me here in your writing, i just wanted to keep going to make up for lost time :ghostuvu:🐾)
Olivepaw stopped. He had herd the rustle of leaves from a nearby bush and could smell grouse. And this area was outside Moorclan's borders, so it would be safe to hunt and rest. He motioned for Pumpkinpaw to go to the other side, and scare the bird out from their hiding place, right into Olivepaw's waiting claws.

Last edited:
(aweee, yesss !)

|| Pumpkin'paw ~ ||

Pumpkin paw nodded swiftly having not much to say in return besides flashing the other a happy expression .
His ears perked up at the sound as well, and he followed the other's motions, dropping into a perfected crouch and slinking off towards the bush, leaping onto the plant with a loud mrow and swiping at the leafy plant to scare the bird right on out .

He looked up quickly to make sure Olivepaw could get it, laughing wildly at the sight of the panicked bird flapping its wings wildly at the sight of a SECOND cat .

He bounded on over as the black apprentice quickly killed the panicked bird, rearing up on his hind legs to swat at the black cat's head, " Good catch, Olivestar, " he mrowed lightly, plopping over onto the other's back in an annoying manner, trying to knock him over, " Can we share or are you going to make me hunt my own prey, " he meowed jokingly .

"Nah, lets share." Olivepaw mumbled over his fresh-kill. He bounded over to the white and ginger tom, and dropped the bird, settling down next to him. He took a few bites, then pushed the rest over to Pumpkinpaw. Suddenly he didn't feel like eating. He had too much on his mind. "Actually, you can have it." He mumbled. "I'm not hungry."

Last edited:
Ashfeather:

Ashfeather in her walking scented a vole, not wanting to go back to the clan empty handed even with her leg making her off kilter she crouched waiting till she heard the small animal's scuffles before rocketing toward the small creature and dispatching it with one blow. proud of herself she purred. Maybe I can convince Spiritwing to let me at least on hunting patrol. Adrenaline wearing off and with the scent of the vole masking everything else she turned to go home when she heard a mew belonging to a tom from behind a scraggly bush "nice catch"
She turned around quick and overbalanced, dropping her fresh-kill. her pelt growing hot with embarrassment she snarled "who are you and what are you doing on my territory?"

Filler Character: ?????????

The tom let out a snort of laughter at seeing she she-cat topple over, granted he had not expected to be caught so close to the border this late at night but he had felt he needed the walk after the gathering and ended up almost in Willowclan territory. Knowing his pelt would give him away anyway he stepped out from the bush and looked at the she cat "from the looks of it" he mewed "you shouldn't even be out of camp let alone near a border, plus if you'd take a moment to actually look where you are you'd see we're both on our respective sides."

Ashfeather:

Taking a second to actually look around she saw the tom was right. "I'm sorry" she mewed her ears twitching " and me being out of camp really isn't any of a Moorclan cat's business." the realization of who this cat was not reaching her immediately after letting this retort slip from her lips. Bowing out of respect to who she thought was a bit older warrior she picked up her fresh-kill again and mouth full of fur looked back up at him "I'm sorry, you did kind of take me by surprise, but I do have to get back before my ears get clawed off." she turned home and began the trek.

Filler Character: ?????????

Taking the apology and seeing she she-cat turn he mewed "may Starclan light your path, and maybe don't disobey your Medicine Cat?" seeing her flick tail in response he couldn't help but stare at the moonlight glimmering off her pelt. What in Starclan am I thinking?! he shook his head and turned homeward.

(This was a little longer than I'd hoped it'd be lol but it's good to be back <3 )

Last edited:
WolfPaw got up from her bedding. she had been waiting for this time of evening. it was mainly the time the Current and her meet up! they were really good friends, and she knew Current when she was only 6 moons old. The massive she-cat made sure not to make too much noise, and slowly creeped out of the apprentice den. she made a dash out of camp, though still staying silent as a mouse. WolfPaw sprinted to the forest to the bay alongside the coast of the ocean, or so Current called it and made her way to the Black and golden She-cat by the salty ocean waters

(( oo sorry- i forgot- but it can still happen! >:D and yes you can play current

Mapleflight
- Moorclan Warrior -
Wild Dynasty

Mapleflight had been oh, so silent about her outings to meet the Dynasty cats. No one had questioned her about her simply leaving without any answers, since she brought prey back every time.

She was now slowly creeping along the border, pawstep after pawstep she headed. She could scent them now. Mapleflight’s gold gaze spotted Cameron nearby, as he was awaiting her.

“Come,” Cameron mewed calmly as he turned to walk beside her.

Mapleflight had been training these cats. Cameron was pretty good at fighting. For a kittypet.

When they arrived, they all friendly greeted each other and began their training.​

Ashfeather limped into camp holding the prey in her jaws. Padding over and dropping her fresh-kill into the pile she yawned, turned and made her way into the warriors den.

( sorry short but will be longer once we get to morning <3 )

Sapphire ~ Loner ~ 7 moons
Interactions: Open

Stunning crystalline blue orbs opened slowly as Sapphire awoke from her terrible sleep. Her unique orbs sorting out the blurs of her own little den before she slowly got to her paws. Her shoulder twinged painfully as she stood up and her tongue darted out to gently swipe over the patched wound. Her face scrunched up at the taste of marigold mixed with cobwebs and copper tainted her tongue. The lithe calico slowly exited her makeshift cave den. Her paws carefully feeling for any obstacles in her way as elegantly tapered ears swiveled back and forth to listen for danger. The calico she-cat slowly focused her sense on the forest area around her, nose up to sniff for prey. Immediately a soft chirp sounded above her and despite knowing the border was close by, the apprentice-size she-cat was up a tree and over the border before she knew it. Her enhanced senses focused solely on her prey - located right in front of her. Her paws tensed as she crept closer to the unknowing thrush. Her tail balanced behind her before she darted forward, her lithe body balancing precariously on the tree branch as her jaws clasped around the blur before her face, the alarm call dying off slowly as Sapphire basically slithered down the tree trunk to reach solid ground.

(I hope this is an okay start?)

Cameron
- Wild Dynasty -
Location: No where specific. (Wandering throughout the forest)

Mapleflight had left and Cameron had decided to wander within the trees before him, his bright, cyan-blue eyes staring with admiration and curiosity. “What hides within these woods?” He asked himself a rather, rhetorical question.

Cameron put one white paw before the other cautiously. Though he was a “kittypet”, he didn’t smell like one since he was with so many wild cats. The collar that matched his conspicuous eyes gave it away, along with the silver bell directly beneath his chin.

Cameron tasted the air softly and didn’t smell anything in particular. That was, until he saw a cat standing a few paces before him. It cat was coming down from a tree with prey in their jaws.

“Wow,” he meowed quietly in awe. The cat he saw— was rather— oh, what was the word? Pretty? Fluffy? Extraordinary? He couldn’t decide with himself. He slightly shook his fur.

The bell rang. Oh! That stupid bell!

“Shush!” He hissed, his neck fur bristling. He then pushed himself up anyway and shyly approached the other cat and softly but friendly he spoke, “hello there.” He hoped he sounded kind enough.​

Interactions: Cameron teluhtubby teluhtubby / open

The young she-cat whipped herself around instantly at the loud sound of the bell. Her unique orbs focusing on the light-colored blur before her. Her chest rumbled faintly with a soft growl as she tilted her head slightly. Her growl definitely lacked the ferocious temperament she would have wanted, jaws filled with feathers and fluff from her catch. The jaws opened and dropped the prey so her paws oriented over it protectively.

"Who are you?"
Her voice was cautious, though melodious, as she studied the blur. She was unsure what to do. There was something off about the cat before her and she couldn't tell what exactly with her vision being impaired. The bell the tom wore just seemed like a speck of color which slightly stood out against his fur though everything blurred together the longer she stared at the spot. Tapered ears flicking back carefully as she refocused her orbs to where she thought the tom's face was. The navy blue fading to light azure to light ice blue colors catching the given light as she awaited an answer.​

Cameron
- Wild Dynasty / Kittypet -

Cameron watched cat with wide, curious eyes. His tail tip twitching, then upon hearing the cat’s voice, he slightly soothed himself.

Then catching… unique… beautiful eyes darting towards him. What beautiful eyes, he thought to himself.

“Cameron. My name is Cameron. Who are you?” His voice was calming with a slight rrr to his tone. “I do apologize if I had startled you in any way.”

Cameron gently kneaded his paws on the ground beneath him, thinking. Cameron watched her eyes, awestruck. He had never seen such eyes like this she-cat’s before. Cameron slowly seated himself down.

Tasting the air again; the she-cat didn’t smell like Mapleflight. She must not live like the so-called Clan cats, he wondered silently.​

Interactions: Cameron teluhtubby teluhtubby / Open

The feisty calico lifted her lips slightly at the tom before she quickly debated. Her enhanced senses working overtime in order to make sure she was safe before she slowly sat down herself, her eyes flashing with wariness and cautiousness first and foremost before she spoke once more. "Are you with a clan?" She asked carefully, her ears twitching uneasily as she focused her unique orbs on the tom's blurred figure. Her shoulder twinged painfully, reminding the female of her wound as she felt fresh blood stain the cobwebs patched over it.

When Cameron asked for her name, the calico weighed her options carefully, seeming to debate if she should give her name to the stranger which may or may not be living with her old clan. Finally, given her ears had not picked up any pawsteps nor the smell of her ex-clan, the she-cat took a deep breath before speaking once more. "Sapphire. My name is Sapphire." She murmured lightly. Her soft dulcet tone seeming to echo faintly around the surrounding territory. Her prey safely located between her paws as she studied the blur a bit longer "What are you doing out here alone?" She almost caught herself mid-question when Cameron apologized for startling her. "It's alright, I usually am more aware of my surroundings." Her unique orbs focused somewhat off to one side as her tail tip twitched lightly.​

Last edited:
Cameron
- Wild Dynasty / Kittypet -

Cameron watched her once more with ease and licked one his fore paws then gently swiping it over his ear. He continued to watch the she-cat, awaiting her response. Watching her movements very carefully with his big eyes, she gave a response.

“Sapphire…” he mewed to himself. “Very pretty name,” he comments.

She asked two questions. One if he was with a clan. Two was about why he was alone out here. That was a rather easy question for him to answer. “I don’t really do Clans. I’m simply wandering. I don’t really live out and about here.”

He kneads the ground calmly then yawns slightly. Then it hit him: he wanted to say something about her eyes. They just took his breath away and he couldn’t find the words to describe it.

“I like your eyes, by the way. They stand out. Can you see?” He added the question just because he had been watching them so carefully.​

The young calico seemed to relax even more when she learned Cameron wasn't with a clan. Her unease seeming to evaporate away as she let her tail sweep around to cover her paws. Her unique orbs focused back towards the blur in front of her as she debated telling him the truth. After a hint of a moment, Sapphire sighed and spoke once more, her tone soft and reassuring as she explained her situation.

"Thank you for the honesty."
A small mrrow of laughter escaped the she-cat's maw as she shook her head slightly

"To answer your question I am mostly blind - my vision can make out blurs. I mainly use my ears and nose in order to navigate and hunt." Sapphire spoke lightly as she sighed.

"Nah, lets share." Olivepaw mumbled over his fresh-kill. He bounded over to the white and ginger tom, and dropped the bird, settling down next to him. He took a few bites, then pushed the rest over to Pumpkinpaw. Suddenly he didn't feel like eating. He had too much on his mind. "Actually, you can have it." He mumbled. "I'm not hungry."

|| Pumpkin'paw ~ ||

Pumpkin'paw tilted his head in confusion, tucking his legs underneath his body to lean over and pluck at the bird's feathers, " What's wrong, Olivepaw ? " he mewed quietly, spitting out a few feathers before taking a bite himself . . he let his eyes fall shut, just enjoying the taste as the silence danced through the air . . the night was cold as well .

He curled up a bit tighter, leaning into Olivepaw's side, " Do you want to talk about it ? I figure you'd be hungry . . " he worried gently .

Wolf'Paw pawed across the sand, her tail flicking as she sat down beside current who was spaced out. She knew it happened often, but never minded it. The salty waters washed by their paws and she Inhaled the scent before turning her head to current " I'm excited for tonite! You were gonna teach me to swim i think, right?"

Last edited:
Cameron
- Wild Dynasty -

Cameron rose one paw to scan over it with his cyan gaze, flexing his claws out. He was half-expected a cat to thrust at him. He always had an uneasy feeling in unknown areas.

“That’s one good thing about me… honesty,” he meowed softly. “So you cannot see? Well, thank goodness’ you have those other senses, huh?”

Cameron then flicked his ears, hearing and sensing something or someone behind him. Cameron immediately jumped to the side, sending a cat tumbling into the ground where he was standing. It was Claw.

“What do you think you’re doing, eh? Claw? Explain yourself,” Cameron hissed lightly and sat down.

“Emerald sent me to look for you,” the mountain cat replied angrily. “I can never tackle you.”

“And you never will,” Cameron growled to Claw who flattened his ears back. Claw had one blind eye and eyed to the she-cat near them.

“I guess I should be going now. Nice meeting you, Sapphire. Hopes we meet again, eh?” The kittypet tabby stood up to his white paws and padded off with Claw at his heels.​

A light blush made its way across the she-cat's face as she nodded her head slightly. She was grateful for the way her other senses had come into play. Her body tensed as a newcomer approached and her claws unsheathed slightly, a low growl threatening to erupt from her chest as she eyed the new colored blur warily. Her tail tip twitched uneasily as she listened to both speak, turning her blue orbs back to Cameron as he spoke once more.
"Good to meet you as well." Her soft voice echoed as she watched the two blurs vanish from her view before turning to her prey once more. Sapphire crouched down, ears tuned into her surroundings as she began to eat her catch, feathers sticking to her face as she ate. Her unease skyrocketing the more she listened to the quiet. This was her old clan's territory, but due to the fact she hadn't been there in ages - she had herself turned around and the old scents were overwhelming her sensitive nose a good chunk.​

Last edited:
//Olivepaw- JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

"I- I- I don't know alright! Just- Just leave me alone. I need some time to myself." Olive hissed in a sudden burst of anger. He stalked off, nestling in some nearby bushes, making a bit of a den for himself. He looked over to Pumkinpaw. "Why does he have to be so cute." He said under his breath. "I just wished I knew if he liked me too. Then i wouldn't be so scarred of telling him." Olivepaw felt blush spread across his face, and he shied away, burying his face deeper in the gorse.

(Sorry it's short. Didn't know what else to say)

|| Pumpkin'paw ~ ||

He flinched away in confusion before lowering his head with a huff, continuing to eat his bird .

Olivepaw. . what a confusing feline . . he took about one more bite before just feeling a bit frustrated, standing up and slowly trotting over, " Olivepaw ? I know you said you wanted to be alone but- uh . . did I say something wrong ? " he mewed nervously, lowering his head in a gentle manner, " I really lo- like you. . so I don't really like seeing you mad, " he mewed quickly .

// ur fine lol //

Users who are viewing this thread

Back