• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
GhostRiver ~~ Loner
Interaction; Blood(kit) teluhtubby teluhtubby
Location; Boulderclan territory

She didn't bother to say anything, just laid her head back down and closed her eyes to calm herself and to not overthink. she subconsciously unsheathed her claws, them digging into the dirt below her. a comfortable silence filled the forest, and not too far in the distance were more sounds of nature. like different animals, water, and other things.

Wolfpaw ~~ Boulderclan apprentice
Interaction; Rosepaw JustHereToHide JustHereToHide
Location; Twin trees

|| Rosepaw ~ Boulderclan App [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids - Boulderclan Twin Trees

Rosepaw's eyes widened before she relaxed, sighing through her nose with a careful nod, " Well . . yeah your right, " she mewed, titling her head curiously . . more than she would think ?

She didn't push, for once, and instead finished the squirrel, licking at her bloodied whiskers and muzzle and grooming a bit before blinking lightly, " . . . I think I'm ready to go back to camp, t- thank, er, I had fun hanging out with you, " she stuck her tongue out in a friendly manner, " but I have many important things to do . . as in . . talk to my brother, " she nodded quickly, " He needs to train me so I can be the next deputy, " she decided .

Deputy Rosepaw . . and one day leader ROSESTAR .

She can already see it happening .

She quickly jumped to her feet, blinking curiously at Wolfpaw .

Ivory & Emerald(paw)'s apprentice ceremony
//Rainstar - filler - JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

Rainstar was nervous. She had picked out mentors for each of the two kits, so that wasn't a problem, but something else was eating at her. Maybe she was just anxious about the ceremony going well. Yes, that was it. Rain brushed off her worries and left her den, climbing up to the pine bow overlooking her camp. Her camp. She was the leader, she could do this. There was nothing to be afraid of. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneth the Highbough for a clan meeting!" Rainstar yowled. As she waited for the clan to gather, she glanced down to see Ashlake watching her, eyes full of distrust and regret. Oh. That was what had been eating at her all morning. She was worried about her sister.

//Shadowfish - JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

Shadowfish heard the clan sumons and finished putting away the borage leaves she had found before leaving her den. She gathered with the other cats beneath the tree, and waited for Rainstar to speak, excited at the idea of having Ivorykit become her new apprentice.

Leopardspot
Character Interaction: JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Leopardspot went to nod in agreement when the ginger tom made himself known and looking rather grumpy. "I guess we head back to camp." He stood stretched quickly and picked up his prey before following behind Russetstreak in the direction of the camp.

Ashfeather

Ashfeather looked at Birdtail nudging her shoulder playfully "you did an amazing job with your catch!" she purred and picked up her half mumbling through a mouthful of fur " ready to go?"

|| ForestClan Narration [ FILLERS ] ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops - ForestClan Camp

The she-cat, Ravenwing, or the ForestClan deputy, looked up quickly, eyes twitching before she relaxed . Rainstar was calling the meeting . . for the ceremony .

She pushed away all of her racing thoughts before padding over, sitting at her place and relieved that the patrols from the early morning had returned . . she'd set off the next patrols after this meeting .

Meanwhile, as cats wandered over to settle beneath the pine trees, Ivorykit and Emeraldkit were shaking in anticipation . Emeraldkit already knew her friend, Ivorykit, was asked to be the medicine apprentice and that the colorpoint she-cat accepted, and it was sad that they wouldn't be training together, but she was happy for her . She was also horribly excited to learn who her new mentor would be .

She sat tall, her grey and white pelt freshly groomed as she had been preparing for this since she woke up .

Soon, the camp was all gathered around aside for Shadefrost and her new kits, and Shadowmouse who sat at the entrance of the Elder's den listening with a relaxed expression .

|| Birdtail ~ Willowclan Warrior ||
Character Interaction :: Yumikinz Yumikinz - Willowclan Territory

Birdtail looked over at the angry Russetstreak with surprise before grinning . Angry mousebrain .

She glanced over at Ashfeather who nudged her, in which she nodded firmly, " I- I am ready, " she confirmed, purring, " Thank you, you did well too ! "

Birdtail had caught a few pieces of prey, though, already having her newly dug up squirrel and the bird she placed nearby she sighed, " I got a few other pieces of prey, uh, and I'll go back and get those, or maybe get an apprentice to do it, " she mewed humorously through the squirrel tail between her teeth, pawing at the ground, " Just wanted to get a good amount of prey for a few separate cats since we'll be busy later, " she explained lightly before quickly gathering the bird in her mouth as well . She blinked quickly, shaking her head before looking at Ashfeather, mouth a bit too full to speak now .

She seemed amused by herself though, and she tilted her head towards the two angry toms before trotting after them .​

Shadowfish kind of ignored the first part of the ceremony. Not that she didn't want to watch Emerald bounce over to her new mentor like a hyperactive rabbit. She was just busy with her own thoughts. But when Rainstar called Ivorykit forward, Shadowfish was turned back towards the rest of the cats. "Ivorykit, you have reached the age of 6 moons, and I think it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day, until it is time for you to receive your warrior name, you will be known as Ivorypaw. I trust that you will do your best to learn all you can during this time." Rainstar said, and Ivory nodded. "You walk the path of a medicine cat, and your new mentor will be Shadowfish. I hope she will pass down all her knowledge to you."
Rainstar turned to Shadowfish. "Shadowfish, you are ready to take this kit on as an apprentice..."

//Rainstar - filler //

She said the words like they were true- and they probably were. She just didn't think she believed them. "...You received excellent training as a medicine cat," She continued, careful with her words. "And I trust that you will pass down all you know-" Including your snarky comments "-to this apprentice." She finished, watching as the two cats touched noses. She leapt down from the tree, and with a wave of her tail she left for her den. She felt exhausted.

EMERALD + IVORY APPRENTICE CEREMONY FINISHED
|| ForestClan Narration [ FILLERS ] ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops - ForestClan Camp

Emeraldkit- no, Emeraldpaw touched noses with her mentor, pride swelling in her chest as Honeybriar stepped away, the two sitting back down to watch Ivorykit slowly step forward .

Anyone could see how the intelligent cat shook, her head held as high as her tail as she looked up at Rainstar . There was a moment of silence as she carefully leaned in, touching her nose to Shadowfish's, her eyes wide . Ivorypaw, it had a nice ring to it .

The clan erupted into cheers as Rainstar dismissed them, Ashlake watching her sister step away as the clan cried out the new apprentices' names . She tilted her head and looked away, glancing over at Shadowfish before bounding over . Maybe she can get more honey or something for her throat .

Ivorypaw was looking up at Shadowfish curiously, " When do I start my lessons ? " she mewed . She wanted to get right into it .

(( oh god does rainstar have shade towards Shadowfish ? AJSDJAS ))

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood had somehow fallen asleep, his eyes softly closed. After a few minutes, his limbs began to twitch violently. Blood's eyes tightened roughly and his teeth grind with a light hiss coming from him. Blood's eyes suddenly shot open and he went backing up against a tree behind him, hissing. Blood's pupils shrank into slits and he was shaking. He calmed when he saw GhostRiver. Blood sighed and sank down, his eyes staring down at the ground. He had a nightmare. Again. It was normal for him. The Dark Forest kept haunting him and he kept having visions of badgers.​

Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids - Boulderclan Twin Trees

Rosepaw's eyes widened before she relaxed, sighing through her nose with a careful nod, " Well . . yeah your right, " she mewed, titling her head curiously . . more than she would think ?

She didn't push, for once, and instead finished the squirrel, licking at her bloodied whiskers and muzzle and grooming a bit before blinking lightly, " . . . I think I'm ready to go back to camp, t- thank, er, I had fun hanging out with you, " she stuck her tongue out in a friendly manner, " but I have many important things to do . . as in . . talk to my brother, " she nodded quickly, " He needs to train me so I can be the next deputy, " she decided .

Deputy Rosepaw . . and one day leader ROSESTAR .

She can already see it happening .

She quickly jumped to her feet, blinking curiously at Wolfpaw .
Wolfpaw ~~ Boulderclan Apprentice
Interaction: Rosepaw JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Wolfpaw nodded, getting up to her paws again ´´ I had fun with you too. ´´ The tri-colored she cat let her ear flick as she listened ´´ Im sure you would make a great deputy too.´´ She paused ´´ Maybe even leader!´´ she playfully mewed

´´ but lets get going before we get caught.´´ She turned around and padded forward before she stopped ´´ I know a short cut ´´

Ghostriver ~~ Loner
Interaction; Bloodkit teluhtubby teluhtubby

She watched as the kit shook, sympathy filling her otherwise dull eyes. she let out a small purr to catch his attention ´´ You okay? ´´ she lightly asked with a smile. she lifted her head a bit to get a better look at Blood ´´ Im guessing you had a bad nightmare, huh?´´ Ghostriver tilted her head, which was now uncovered

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood looks at her at the sound of her voice, his pupils shaking slightly. "Yes, I'm okay now," he sighs and lies down into a loaf position. Blood inhaled and exhaled heavily before finally calming down. "I have them all the time," he mews. Blood flicks his ears and tastes the air as if he expected a badger to come out and attack him as one did to him as Shrewkit. Blood's pelt was all prickly on visible spots without mud.​

Ghostriver ~~ Loner

´´ ah. ´´ she nodded, returning to her position, laying her head on her paws. she let er tail wrap around her body a second time to warm herself up again ´´ I feel bad,,, only occasionally have nightmares.´´ she admitted with a small hint of sadness in the first part

Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids - Boulderclan Territory

Rosepaw paused before grinning, nodding wildly, " I think so too ! If I ever become leader you can be my deputy, Wolfpaw, " she mewed thoughtfully, bounding a bit closer to the large tri-color cat, her green eye twitching curiously, " Short cut ? Cool, let's go ! "

|| Boulderclan Narration [FILLER] ||
- Aspenfrost, Petalpaw, Vanillanose, Breezefur -
Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids + teluhtubby teluhtubby - Boulderclan Territory

Breezefur stepped paw in front of paw, long-tail twitching as he stomped through the dust and rock below . He was a bit annoyed with the group of cats he was sent off with, but he was relieved to know he could at least lead the patrol .

His ears twitched as he made a long jump across a small creek, glancing back at Vannilanose who nervously followed behind, and Aspenfrost of who instructed Petalpaw with her pouncing form . His nose twitched and he sighed . He was stuck with these easily frightened cats, but again, it was fine . He doesn't hate his clanmates just because a lot of them are . .

He turned away as the two crossed the creek with Petalpaw's frightened yelp at half-landing-half-falling into the small body of water . His ears twitch once more, " We're almost done with Forestclan borders, we can go by the Thunderpath and head back to camp after, " he mewed, the group listening with little response .

He rolled his eyes, bounding a bit farther ahead before pausing, catching the casual sound of conversation . He lowered his head to the ground, blinking lightly as he tested the winds and tried to catch a scent .

The group seemed to pause, noticing his sudden alertness .​

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood had a kitten feel overcome him and he waddled over to her, curling up in a ball beside her. His form was still shivering, but not as urgent or crazy. Blood froze almost immediately and looks around, his pupils' slits again. "Did you hear something?" he whispers.​

She started walking and short after sped to a trot. she took a sharp left, and had a confident look on her face, though she had different thoughts. the morning sun shone against their fur in the slight patches of leafless spots that were in the trees. The air was silent, occasionally broken by natures sounds

Ghostriver ~~ Loner
Interaction: Blood(Kit) teluhtubby teluhtubby

She raised her head, looking around, ear twitching slightly and she stayed silent for a few seconds ´´ It sounds like... other cats.. Perhaps they sent out patrols.´´ her tone was slightly hushed, as she didn't want to be seen as hostile, though she did want to be known and not be perceived as a hostile loner. she flipped the skull back over her head

She started walking and short after sped to a trot. she took a sharp left, and had a confident look on her face, though she had different thoughts. the morning sun shone against their fur in the slight patches of leafless spots that were in the trees. The air was silent, occasionally broken by natures sounds

Ghostriver ~~ Loner
Interaction: Blood(Kit) teluhtubby teluhtubby

She raised her head, looking around, ear twitching slightly and she stayed silent for a few seconds ´´ It sounds like... other cats.. Perhaps they sent out patrols.´´ her tone was slightly hushed, as she didn't want to be seen as hostile, though she did want to be known and not be perceived as a hostile loner. she flipped the skull back over her head

Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids - Boulderclan Territory

The white apprentice walked with curiosity, listening to the occasional morning songs of the birds and the chittering of rodents . Her ears twitched slightly, and she shivered as the warmth of the sun settled over her pelt here and there . She bounded after the large she, and for once, the silence didn't really bother her .

Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids + teluhtubby teluhtubby - Boulderclan Territory

Breezefur lowered his head, motioning with his tail for the group to fall silent . The two behind him fell into crouches as he snuck through the undergrowth,, Petalpaw whispering something nervously just to be shushed .

His large black ears slowly fell back against his neck, and he slunk through the plants quietly, eyes widening at the sight of a stranger resting under a tree . He paused at the sight of a muddy-looking kit . He saw white, but he didn't know what color the kit actually was with all of that mud on their pelt . He sighed .

It's against the warrior code to put a kit in harm .

He glanced back at the three, motioning to stay hidden before he bounded out into the small clearing .

" You are trespassing on BoulderClan territory, who are you ? " he mewed roughly, pausing at the sight of the feline who wore a skull on their head .​

Soon enough, they managed to get back to camp quickly. she looked around at the absence of a few cats ´´ They sent out patrols already... that's good.´´ the she let out a huff of air. she bounded into the apprentice den and laid down, basically just collapsing in the moss bed below her. she curled her tail around herself. she had barely slept last night, and it was coming back to bite her

Ghostriver ~~ Loner
Interaction; Bloodkit teluhtubby teluhtubby , Breezefur JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Ghostriver heaved herself up to her paws, her tall form towering over the black warrior ´´ I would like to think the first cats we meet here weren't as hostile as they seem. ´´ she growled out, ears pinned behind her head.

´´ But, I am ghostriver, and this is blood. were.. loners. ´´ she half lied, sitting down. ´´ we came from around twoleg place. ´´ she hummed, staring at the feline ´´ and who might you be?´´

Character Interaction :: Unspecified - Boulderclan Territory

Rosepaw watched the large cat leave for the apprentice den, which she followed slowly before turning away . She'd let the cat sleep, most of the apprentices know she either doesn't sleep or sleeps at weird times .​

Breezefur felt taken back, his eyes widening in an aggressive manner . His ear twitched in annoyance, glancing down at Blood curiously . They both have very strange names, but maybe that's what he should expect from 'loners' .

He looked back up, glancing over the skull curiously .

" Aggressive ? Any cat would have clawed your ears off if they were 'aggressive' . I have the right to defend my territory, " he huffed, sitting down slowly and wrapping his tail around his paws, glaring lightly, " I'm Breezefur, a warrior of BoulderClan . Why have you come here if not to argue with the first cat you see ?" He countered the stranger's accusion lightly before falling silent .

He listened lightly for more loners, and a sense of unease settled in his pelt at the thought of a possible planned attack, but he really could only smell the gross scent of the two loners . His muzzle twitched . It was rather suffocating .

Interaction: None

Just as soon as she entered, she had already fallen victim to her sleep. she was quite comfortable in her position and seemed like it too, as she didn't move at all

Ghostriver ~~ Loner
Interaction; Bloodkit teluhtubby teluhtubby , Breezefur JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

´´ I would think that you clan cats had more manners than that. a lot of rogue clans would have more manners than that. they don't attack on first glance. ´´ she held her tongue before another snarky comment could slip out, but she meant that first one, with her whole heart.

´´ We have come in hopes to join a clan. blood and I are tired of our living spaces, especially in the disgusting alleys. ´´ she hissed, scrunching up her nose in memory of the rank-smelling place.

Breezefur deadpanned, growling before pausing, relaxing as the stranger mentioned wanting to join .

His tail flicked .

Any cat can be a warrior or join a clan, and he can understand others looking for refuge .

He stood up, flicking his tail to motion for the others to come out of hiding, the two cats and the apprentice padding out quietly . He nodded in understanding, " We'll bring you to our camp and you can speak to our Deputy . . Nightstar has been a little distracted lately, " he mewed firmly, " BoulderClan HAS manners, and we wouldn't attack a stranger unless they started the fight, " he huffed lightly, " We care about kittypets and loners, but not every cat follows the code, " he finished, grimacing, " Aspenfrost, Vanillanose, stay in the back, Ghostriver, you and that kit need to walk in front of them, " he mewed before turning away, leading the group back to camp as Petalpaw chased after Aspenfrost . He'll head back out to finish marking the boundaries on his own time .

Blood(kit)
- … -

Blood was almost immediately startled when a tom jumped into the clearing, causing his heart to pound uncontrollably in his little chest. He then pushed himself closer to GhostRiver, as if she were his mother. His pupils shrank to slits, he was still trying to get over his nightmare of the badger.

Blood listened to them as they both spoke sharply back and forth. He said nothing— he was mainly terrified. He didn’t want anything bad to happen! But then the scent of the tom brung back some memories of when he was Shrewkit. Blood slowly began to calm down and squeezed himself into a tight ball beside GhostRiver; his pale red eyes watching them as they conversed.

Blood really hoped this tom would let them join the clan. Since, that’s the whole reason why they were there in the first place.

Then, it happened, the tom would allow them to speak with the Deputy! It was going just as he thought. Not being chased out or seeing badgers. He gulped lightly and looks to GhostRiver. Blood opened his mouth to speak but said nothing. He was too happy for words end slowly got to his paws. Blood was looking to her for what to do, he saw her as his mother-figure now.​

Ghostriver ~~ Loner

The white and grey feline looked t the albino kit with a small smile,though he couldn't tell very well. she slightly nudged him with her tail and calmly stood, though her heart pounding told her otherwise.

´´ Come on blood. ´´ she gently told the kit before moving to the front.

(naw koi just be rude XD)

Shadowfish chuckled. "Soon, but why don't you go get some fresh-kill first."
"Okay." The apprentice nodded and ran off, so Shadowfish whent to her den to finish her work. "I'm Fiiinee!" A voice came from somewhere else in the clearing. Shadowfish tried to ignore it, but all the chatter was getting tiring. She stuck her head out of the hole, and had half a mind to just yell, "WOULD YOU ALL JUST SHUT IT?!?!" But she didn't. Instead, she took a deep breath, and went over to Ivorypaw. "Lets go." She said. "Go where?" The apprentice mumbled over a mouthful of prey. "Out. Why don't I show you the territory today?" Shadowfish said. Without waiting for a response she left in the direction of the camp entrance/exit, Ivorypaw quickly following suit.

(Not my best post but I hope to get some better writing done today)

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood stood there with his tail up high and his eyes were wide with curiosity. Blood nods at her words and bounds after her with a smile on his face. He was so happy! It actually worked-- or-- might work. Just have to get the Deputy's okay now...​

Leopardspot
Character Interaction: None

The golden tom padded into camp and deposited his fresh kill before padding off to sun himself a little.
"that went as well as it could've I guess."
Finding a nice spot he began to groom his fur catching eye of the clan deputy also sunning herself.
"I'm the best candidate for Coldfish's job for sure" he dug his claws into the well packed earth scoring it "after I tell Mapleflight what I plan to do I should dispose of her after the gathering...now it's just finding out HOW to dispose of her..." he pondered spacing out
"What about a twoleg trap?" he thought for a moment Twolegs were putting them out a bit early for the season but it could easily be passed off... no i'd have to track one down first.
"What about just plain slashing her throat?" he decided no on that as well too much work and the signs would indicate a struggle.
"What if she were to drown?..." he snorted to himself in laughter "Starclan how funny it would be of ColdFISH drowned one of the best swimmers in the clan." the Irony tickled him pink "you know what I think drowning is the way to go."
he sheathed his claws and shut his eyes excitement eating at his belly. Eventually the early morning sunlight however weak calmed and lulled the golden tom eventually sending him into a joyously murderous nap.

Ashfeather
Character Interaction: JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Ashfeather deposited her fresh kill behind Russetstreak and Leopardspot
"I wonder what they were talking about?"
she felt guilt eat at her paws, there is no way any cat knows about the meeting. she reassured herself.
"ready to go swim?" she looked at Birdtail excitement flooding her body.

Lash
- BloodClan Leader -
Interactions: Open

Lash honestly didn't feel like going back to his Clan quite yet. He wanted to do something else... Lash flicked his large ears around in silence. Lash slowly crept up onto a rock and stood up straight, a breeze blowing throughout thin, sleek, black pelt. Lash tasted the air and slowly went down the rock, tucking himself beside it. His blue eyes were gently grazing around the clearing before him.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back