• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
|| Rosepaw ~ Boulderclan App [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids - Boulderclan Territory

Rosepaw's eyes widened and she nodded quickly, grinning, " Well go hunt then ! I'm alright up here, thank you for bringing me over, " she mewed, " Bring me back something though ! I haven't had my morning meal, " she mewed .

Wolfpaw
Interaction; None
Location; Twin Trees -- Boulderclan territory

´´ Alrighty´´ she turned on her heel and bounded away, tail swishing behind her. she walked around for a few minutes, tasting the air every few paw steps. after a bit, she had found herself upon an unfamiliar scent. she scrunched up her nose, almost visibly gagging.

GhostRiver
Interaction; Blood(kit) teluhtubby teluhtubby
Location; Boulderclan border - Boulderclan territory

The place was lush with prey, different voles,mice, and birds could be heard around them as they got deeper into the territory, the stale scent getting fresher as they went. Ghostriver almost decided to find something but resisted as she had thought it would be better if she had at least known a cat from here before hunting on unknown territory

Lash
- BloodClan Leader -
images (2).jpg

Lash's ears pricked straight upwards as he faced before him with an intense look in his eyes. The dog fangs that were shoved into his paws were visible as he lie there with his tail-tip twitching slowly. The scent began to come closer and closer. Lash squinted slowly and he focused. Lash didn't want to cause any bloodlust-- only if it were a dire need.

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood could hardly contain himself with all the new smells of prey around him. He used to have to eat crow food. Which he hated. He wanted to taste the warmth of fresh kill. Not dead prey that has been dead for a while. Blood began to somewhat recognize his surroundings from his previous life as Shrewkit. His heart pounded and he smiled slightly.​

( I don't rightly know lol I don't think he should tho, I'm gonna skip it a little to them heading back home )

Leopardspot
Character Interaction: JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Leopardspot buried his fresh kill underneath the roots of the patrols meeting place.
"first one back eh? This clan really needs proper training there is no reason whatsoever they should be so slow, Spottedfang never was..."
letting out a sigh and pacing in a tight circle he let the anger sink in. Anger at his clan anger at his kin just anger in general before it took him completely in he forced a deep breath catching Birdtail's scent remembering his plan to say at least something to the young warrior he left his prey to find her.

Splitting up the four cats was a great idea it had made a huge opening for Leopardspot to actually speak to Birdtail without Ashfeather causing infuriating interactions.
He caught sight of her after a short walk calling out he mewed "hey Birdtail can I talk to you?"

WOLFPAW AND LASH MEET
Wolfpaw
Interaction; Lash teluhtubby teluhtubby
Location; Boulderclan territory

After what seemed like forever to her, Wolfpaw continued, getting closer to the scent until she found herself in front of the black cat. she narrowed her heterochromatic eyes at the opposing cat ´´ What are you doing on boulderclan territory? ´´ she said. it wasn't meant to be much of violence, though she did have a slight snarl to it.

GhostRiver
Interaction; Blood(kit) teluhtubby teluhtubby

she stopped, looking around ´´ seems like we´re getting closer to their camp.´´ she murmured, taking in the sights of the forest. it was a lot better than the one on the outskirts of the streets. ´´ Lets hope we don't run into someone violent I guess.´´

Lash
- BloodClan Leader -
images (2).jpg

Lash then heard some rustling and the black tom stared ahead at a large she-cat. His ears lightly flickered to her direction and he was quiet. "Oh, this is BoulderClan territory?" Lash's icy-blue eyes squinted a bit and he stretched, his muscles rippling beneath his pelt. Lash leaned up and appeared as a very tall, black tom. "I don't want any trouble," he says to her and glanced down at his dog-fang-claws and up again. The smell that was coming off of him was terrible and disgusting but somehow, he was used to it. Lash's eyes examine her from where he was sitting and he was a bit surprised at how large she was.

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood halted when she did and his pale-red eyes looked up at her. "Right," he mews. He looks up at the trees again and back to her, "let's hope then."​

Wolfpaw ~~ Boulderclan apprentice

Wolfpaw nodded wearily, ears slightly flattening. when she heard his answer, she was slightly confused. ´ had we not marked some of the borders enough??´ her mind slightly raced to the worse outcome, that she almost didn't hear what he said next. she shook her head and looked back up again ´´ Well uh, thanks... thanks for the information I guess.´´ Wolfpaw said, not really knowing what else to respond with

GhostRiver ~~ Loner
Interaction; Blood(kit)

´´ we should get some food first though. ´´ Ghostriver went on ´´ Cause if we do, were gonna have to have the strength to fight them off without dying.´´ her ears perked up as he felt the familiar grumbling in her stomach

Lash
- BloodClan Leader -
images (2).jpg

Lash blinks at her and was quiet for a moment. Lash stands up now and arches his back in a stretch, "who might you be?" Lash then sits down again with his long, snake-like tail resting over his forepaws. His claws were almost piercing into the ground beneath him. Lash had a small grin on her face and his teeth had a red tint to them. This tom had a secret obviously of why he scented so badly.

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood nods and then hears his own little belly make some grumbling noises. Blood chuckles and mews in agreement, "good idea." Blood then looks about and tastes the air.​

She examined the tom for a second before responding ´´ Wolfpaw. What about you?´´ She had no idea why she was conversating with a complete stranger, but she was, and it wasn't all that bad. she sat aswell, the tip of her tail twitching a few times

GhostRiver ~~ Loner
Interaction; Blood(kit)

´´
Do you smell anything we can catch?´´ she asked the kit, wondering if he could smell anything. he ould smell a lot, though she was testing his tracking skills for no reason

Lash
- BloodClan Leader -

Lash blinks and meows, "Lash." Lash flicks his ears backward then forward again. Lash had large ears-- but he thought of it as something good. "I'm assuming you're a part of BoulderClan, huh?" The size of WolfPaw interested him-- and for some reason-- he wanted to know more of her.

Blood(kit)
- ... -

"I smell..." Blood opened his mouth and twitched his whiskers. "...A mouse." Blood looks over at a bush a few paces near him, "it's over there."​

//Olivepaw - JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

Olivepaw felt himself blush. "I don't know. I guess so?" He laughed a little. "Talk with me, bumblebee. My heart's got chains, just need a key. Lie together, on the ground. And look at this new life we've found. Listen to the water, what a sound.. Listen to the water..." He trailed off.
"Hehe, yea.. um, how 'bout i teach you to fish?"

"Well, no. But I can try! Fawnpaw tried to explain once. So, good enough right? I shall pass down my seasons of knowledge!"

(Sorry it's short, I gotta eat. Will post again soon fam)

|| Birdtail ~ Willowclan Warrior [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: Yumikinz Yumikinz - Willowclan Camp

Birdtail bounded towards the meeting place, pausing to dig up her buried prey to bring alongside her . She was busy digging through the dirt and grasses when the voice of Leopardspot arose, in which she looked up quickly, blinking feverishly as she ceased in digging, " Uh- yes, you can talk to me, " she mewed lightly .

She felt uneasy, but she'd hear him out .

She shook off the dirt from her paws, sitting down promptly to groom her fluffy paws, ears somewhat perked in attention for Leopardspot to speak . She ran a paw over her face and whiskers . She ran her tongue across her muzzle, looking up at the other cat tiredly as she fell still .

|| Pumpkinpaw ~ Moorclan Apprentice ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops - Twoleg Park

Pumpkinpaw listened lightly, chuckling lightly as Olivepaw finished his singing . He nodded fondly, brushing his head against the other's shoulder, " It sounds like a very lovely song, Olivepaw . . but yeah, let's do some fishing, " he mewed cheekily, sitting up cautiously, " but let's not fish anywhere around those b- swans, " he chucked . . he glanced down .

" Wait- can you even fish ? " he teased lightly, " Forestclan cats don't normally fish, do they ? " he shook his head with a chuckle . MoorClan doesn't even have a water source with fish, so he really can't say anything about other clans not knowing how to fish, but it was still funny to him .

" Yeah, that sounds great, show me how it's done, Olivestar, " he mewed with a short nod .

|| Rosepaw ~ Boulderclan App [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: opened - Boulderclan Territory

Rosepaw was lounging on the intertwined trees with a lack of disturbance, small, white ears twitching as she listened to the sound of the wind and nature . She was at peace, her heterochromatic eyes examining the sky and the leaves surrounding her . She rolled onto her back, lying neatly between a large branch and a small hollow in the tree . She stretched slightly, ears pausing at the sound of voices .

She figured it was Wolfpaw, talking to herself or something . She glanced around quietly, glancing at the forests around her with a grimace .

Or something else, but she was small enough to not be seen easily, even if her scent was everywhere .

Last edited:
Owlfeather
- Dark Forest -

Owlfeather was sitting down on a rock that stained scarlet-red. His single eye wandered about him, he looked awful here in The Dark Forest. He yawns and he perks his ear a bit as he spots a newcomer, who was intact. "Hello," he meows and heads over to the cat. Owlfeather looks a bit surprised upon seeing Emerald was there. "Owlfeather? What am I doing here?"

Owlfeather purrs in amusement, "come. I want to go somewhere." Emerald felt a shiver run down his spine at the sight of Owlfeather's torn apart form, but he dipped his head and followed. Owlfeather approached a dark-red tree and he glances at it then at Emerald. Emerald was a bit uneasy at all the eyes on him. "Let's go."

Owlfeather then jumps through a small hole in the tree then appears back in the forest with Emerald's form behind him. Emerald was quiet and followed behind his father in silence. Then Emerald sort of recognized the scent of the Clan that Mapleflight lived in. "What are we doing here?" Emerald meowed.

Owlfeather was quiet for a long moment before meowing back, "you'll soon find out." Emerald flicked his ears but he kept walking near his father's flank. Strangely-- Owlfeather looked better now, he was flawless now. Emerald began to understand now.

Owlfeather then leaped into Moorclan's camp, since nobody could see him and Emerald. "Only here to check on an old friend," Owlfeather says as he sits down with Emerald beside him.​

//Olivepaw - JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

The black tom laughed and started running down the bank. "Come on! Bet I can out-fish you!"
He knelt near the water and waited. As soon as a fish came into view he swiped, but tRaGiCaLlY he missed, instead getting his paws all wet for no good reason. He shook them, spraying water all over himself and his friend. When he saw Pumpkinpaw's reaction, Olivepaw chuckled and used his paws to spray more water on the poor apprentice. "WATER!" He yelled, flicking even more on Pumpkin. "This is fun." He said, settling back down like nothing ever happened, even though he himself was also quite wet.

|| Pumpkinpaw ~ Moorclan Apprentice ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops - Twoleg Park

Pumpkinpaw chased on after Olivepaw, running eagerly with a happy thrum of his steps .

The two slunk down next to the water's edge before suddenly water was being thrown into his face, in which he wailed dramatically, swatting at the water that flew into his face . He squeezed his eyes shut with a whine, looking up at Olivepaw with a giggle, " Yeah, fun for you, " he meowed, shaking at his face and bringing a small splash of water to the raven's paws, " You're such a meanie, Olivepaw, " he mewed fondly before quickly standing up and shaking at his fur again . Uhg, water .

He stepped up, glancing down at the black cat with a smile, " This is fun though . . thank you for bringing me here "

|| Ravenwing ~ ForestClan Deputy ||
Character Interaction :: open - ForestClan Camp

All was fine in ForestClan aside from the tension .

The conversations in camp were hushed, the patrols left in silence, and the forest was just as quiet . Ravenwing squinted lightly, staring at the camp entrance in silence . She felt like something was coming, and alongside Rainstar's odd behaviors, it was all beginning to make her unnerved, she was losing sleep .

The whispers in her dreams, the nightmares of beasts flashing their fangs, and most importantly, the blue-eyed feline who always appeared in her dreams . His claws were like dog teeth, and behind him, he lead an army of cats of all kinds .

She shivered, green eyes quivering . Were these nightmares or were these omens ? Was she going to die ? She's still so young, she didn't want to die .

She squeezed her eyes shut, huffing sharply . The fact that Ashlake lost Olivepaw as well . . they should send out a patrol, but nobody can even find his scent .

She is so . . . frustrated .

She's known for working under pressure, but these dreams are so mind-plaquing, so horrible . She should speak to Shadowfish, but what if they really are just dreams ? It'd be smarter to talk to the medicine cat, but maybe later when the patrols are all done .

She somewhat shifted her paws uncomfortably, looking up ´´ Yeah, I am.´´ she simply responded ´´ where are you from? I've never seen you around before.´´ her ear flicked, her heterochromatic eyes examining the tom for a bit

GhostRiver ~~ Loner
Interaction; Blood(kit)

She let out a small ´hm´ ´´ do you want to catch it or should I?´´ her skull-hidden eyes flickered into the direction of the mouse--- who was most likely looking for food, or is eating food. perfect bait.

Leopardspot
Character Interaction: JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Leopardspot twitched his whiskers hiding the joy tap dancing in his belly, looking over his shoulders to make sure there were no eavesdroppers he started.
"You and Ashfeather are really close it looks like." he paused trying to find the right words. " What if I were to tell you as a concerned clanmate that she may be on the verge of breaking the Warrior Code..." he trailed off conveying false nervousness "I think she may be meeting with Cloudstar of Moorclan."

Ashfeather
Character Interaction: filler

Ashfeather dug up her prey from its hiding place, proud of the catch and Jaws laden with prey she let her mind wander to Cloudstar.
The possibilities of what this meeting could entail! Images flashed in her mind of her being and envoy for Willowclan strengthening a possible alliance but really what against that one was mouse brained.
What about the possibility of cross clan training? No that would take the uniqueness out of the Clans...
Her heart palpitated and her ears turned hot as she remembered his warm breath and deep voice, what if he wants something forbidden?

(sorry for short reply got drs app will be on and off through the day <3 )

|| Birdtail ~ Willowclan Warrior [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: Yumikinz Yumikinz - Willowclan Camp

Birdtail watched the spotted cat with unease, folded ears twitching as she waited . She sort of froze at the mention of her relationship with Ashfeather, squinting lightly, " . . What if I told you that I already know ? She told me she accidentally ran into him one night, and he's a very strict leader. . Cloudstar is the least likely cat to break the code, isn't he. . and just because you don't like Ashfeather doesn't mean she's lazy, she's one of the most hardworking warriors here and has always worked hard on following the code, " she meowed quietly .

She wanted to defend Ashfeather but now she was a bit interested in the gossip, keeping a distance from the cat but leaning her head in closer in an interested manner .

((you're alright ! i hope your appointment goes well :D))

Lash
- BloodClan Leader -

Lash wiggles his whiskers a bit before yawning with a pause. "I could tell you where I'm from-" he pauses, hesitant with a blink "-but you mustn't tell anyone." Lash then shifts to lie down now, spreading himself out. His pelt was rather smooth but had cuts here and there.

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood jumped a bit with his paws, his pale eyes wide with excitement. "Can I try to catch it?" He looks at her with his eyes wide. "BloodClan won't let me catch or do anything myself," he blinks at the remembrance of BloodClan.​

the she-cat nodded hesitantly ´´ I wont tell.´´ a quietness filled the forest, other than the chirps of birds and the rustling of leaves. Wolfpaw stood still, and her muscles slightly stiffened

GhostRiver ~~ Loner
Interaction; Blood(kit)

she nodded ´´ Go ahead, I won't interfere.´´ She stood back, looking to the small white kit and then the direction of the mouse again. sure she could use some food, but she felt bad for him not to taste the fresh blood in the prey.

Lash
- BloodClan Leader -

Lash twitched his ears listening, before speaking again, "you may have heard stories of the Clan of which I am from." Lash slightly clawed at the ground before continuing, "I am the leader of BloodClan." Lash slowly lifts his gaze at her, his icy-blue eyes keen.

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood smiles at her before crouching down, his underbelly almost touching the ground beneath him. Blood unsheathed his claws and slowly crept forward. The technique was flawless on him-- he slowly went forward before he spotted the brown, plump mouse before him. Blood watched it while slowly moving one paw before the other. Blood then leaped and caught it limply in his jaws. Blood stood up and looked over his shoulder at her with triumph in his eyes.​

Her eyes slightly widened. no, it wasn't in fear, nor anger, It was more of a mix of surprise, shock, and excitement. She seemed to have a small smile on her face and you could tell she was full of some sort of giddiness ´´ Really? Thats actually pretty cool!´´ her reaction would shock many others, as se was basically fangirling over a murderer ´´ I couldn't think of leading a clan though. too much pressure for me.´´

GhostRiver ~~ Loner
Interaction; Blood(kit)

She looked proud of him ´´ Good job! ´´ she stood and padded over to him ´´ you should have the first bite, since you killed it.´´Ghostriver gave him a kind smile ´´ I Insist ´´

Users who are viewing this thread

Back