• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood had wandered a bit farther than he had anticipated-- he was truly lost. Blood's fur prickled as he heard the bark and scent of a fox behind him. Oh no.

His pale-red eyes looked behind him to see the orange canine a few fox-paces behind him. His pupils shrank. Before the canine could go after him, his little form began to run from a beast that was way larger than himself. "Help!" he mewed. Hoping someone would hear his kitten mewls. He was still so small-- he couldn't die again.

Blood then spotted a tree as he ran before him and he jumped onto the tree and climbed upward. He had only managed to reach a branch to where the fox would have to jump to snag his small, shaking white form from his only way to escape. Blood held onto the branch with all the strength within him.​

|| Rosepaw ~ Boulderclan App [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids - Boulderclan Territory

Rosepaw sniffed around curiously before finding the black she-cat, eyes wide and curious from where she hid on a raised piece of land . Her hiding place was covered in bushes and plants of all kinds, though she knew her pure white fur was rather noticeable against the rocky, dirty grounds around her .

She fell into a crouch, squinting as her tail twitched, hovering right above the ground . She pulled her legs in closer into her body, blue and green eyes wide as she watched the cat trot around . . she grinned, leaping towards the large apprentice and falling face-first onto her back, scrambling to cling onto the other with a mock-evil laugh, " I caught you sneaking away, Wolfpaw, " she meowed loudly, " Now you have to let me come with you ! "

Wolfpaw wouldn't dare ignore her . . because Rosepaw would tell her mom . . and her brother . . and Nightstar . . and everyone- she is so smart .

((Lmao Rosepaw is her entire fan ngl XD))
" You're gonna make it. I know it's hard, but I know you'll make it. please dont give up.."

WolfPaw
Wolfpaw let the significantly smaller she slide off her back as she turned to look at her ¨ Alright, sure ¨ She flashed a small smile as she turned on her heel, though didn't move until the white apprentice was beside her ¨ Do you have a specific spot you would wish to visit?¨ She had started walking, though it was at a somewhat slow pace

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood's fur was puffed up like a porcupine from fear as the fox jumped up and snapped right at the little kitten. The fox then sat down with its black eyes staring up at him. This fox wasn't going to leave without getting Blood. The fox sunk down and jumped again with a loud noise. Blood hissed and mewled. Blood kept forgetting how small he was. the mud from before was still matted to his little pelt-- luckily. The sun wouldn't be able to hurt him. But this fox could.

"Help me!" he cried out. The fox stood upon its hind legs and kept snapping at Blood. Blood unsheathed his tiny claws and clawed at its muzzle. The fox stepped back but kept trying to get him.​

GhostRiver
Interaction;
Location; Idk, somewhere in the forest????

Ghostriver had heard the snarls and cries near her. she crawled in a bush nearby, examining the fox. she was a bit larger than it. she bared her teeth, unsheathed her claws, and jumped out the bush. she barreled into the fox, jaws clamping onto its neck as she dug her claws into its shoulders

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood was pretty sure the fox would get him this time but was stopped halfway from another animal bigger than it. The fox was stunned-- didn't even try to fight back-- it wriggled away from the new opponent and took off into the brambles. Blood stood there, still terrified in the tree. His pale eyes and then his nose caught the scent of-- a cat? A cat took out a fox that easily? Blood blinked and mewled, "hello? Thank you."​

GhostRiver
Interaction; Blood(Kit)

She let out a small hum as she stood there until she couldn't hear the sound of heavy thudding against the ground and the rustle of bushes and leaves. her form relaxed as she looked up at Blood. ¨ You good to come down?¨" Ghost asked politely

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood shifted uneasily but her voice made him slightly calm down as his pelt began to flatten. "I-I think so," he mewed and slowly climbed down the tree. Blood shook his pelt and looked around-- no fox to be seen. Blood let out a sigh of relief and stretched. "The fox chased me for a bit out of nowhere," he mewed.​

GhostRiver
Interaction;

She nodded ¨ That's good.¨ as he had climbed down, she sat down, sheathing her claws again. ¨ Lucky that you could outrun it, could have taken a chunk outta you.¨ she somewhat joked,though didn't sound like much of one

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood heaved and lied down in a loaf position. He nods, "my life was on the line. I had to try and run from it. Thank you, though."​

GhostRiver
Interaction;

¨ No problem. the fox seemed like a coward either way.¨ Ghostriver paused for a moment ¨ If it can't handle something bigger than itself, it would most likely go for kits like you. ¨" she stopped her small fox rant ¨ This might come as off-topic, But I'm guessing that you don't like bloodclan rules?¨ She tilted her head¨ because they usually don't let them wander this far.¨

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood slowly nods in agreement, "true." Blood wiggled a little bit to get comfortable and his pale-red eyes looked up at her. "How'd you know that I'm from BloodClan? Did my scent give it away? And, yes. I don't like their rules." Blood sighed and mewed, "I wasn't even treated like a kit. I was treated like an adult cat. I'm too young for anything they throw my way. I'm getting away from them."​

GhostRiver
Interaction; Blood(Kit)

She shrugged ¨ fair enough. i would run too. ¨ A calm aura had surrounded the area, not much happening other than the faint scent of the lingering fox that used to reside here ¨ But I don't want to bombard you with questions ¨ she dryly chuckled

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood yawns widely and wiggles again. "I rarely talk to anyone or no one talks to me. There are no cats in BloodClan that are my age." Blood looks up with a squeak, "I honestly want to join a different Clan, where I can be safe." Blood licks a tuft of fur on his chest for a moment.​

GhostRiver
Interaction; Blood(Kit)

¨ would be fun, without all those two-legs griefing my home.¨ She thought for a moment¨ but what kind of clan will accept a cat who has blood-stains on her pelt and a cracked bloodstained mask?¨ The she sighed, a blank expression taking over

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood nods, "no cat in BloodClan would notice that I'm gone." Blood looks at her with a sympathetic blink, "I'd wonder the same with me. What Clan would accept an albino kitten who gets damaged in the sun's rays?" Blood then stands up, arching his back in a stretch. "But we could try!"​

GhostRiver
Interaction; Blood(Kit)
Location; Idk, somewhere in the forest???

she grinned a bit, somewhat in confidence. ¨ Yeah. if they don't accept us we can just live on their territory till they kick us off.¨ She snickered

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood chuckles a bit and flexes his little claws, "that's genius." Blood then stands with his tail perked straight up, "might as well find the closest Clan? You can lead if you want."​

Leopardspot
Character Interaction: JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Leopardspot saw the fear in Birdtail's eyes and inwardly felt glee.
"ahhhhh so I did scare you the other day."

"Ashfeather can come and I was about to ask Russetstreak as well" he mewed and turned to motion to the other tom. Catching his attention and receiving a nod he turned back to the she cats
"you don't have to come with me on this patrol but I wanted to apologize." he was hoping they'd take the bait even if it was a small pinprick of doubt he could grow in Birdtail's mind about Ashfeather's activities it was still something.

Ashfeather
Character Interaction: filler

Ashfeather looked at Birdtail confused and waited for her answer. "I'll go where you go" she mewed finding it off Leopardspot being so calm.

GhostRiver
Interaction; Blood(Kit)
Location; Idk, somewhere in the forest???

She nodded and stood, gaze fixed onto the kit for a second ¨ I will. perhaps we´ll get lucky and there's a clan nearby ¨ GhostRiver mewed, her form turning behind her. ¨ Lets get going.¨ She started walking at a steady pace

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood blinks at her and mews, "yeah. At your lead." Blood follows and tries to walk at pace with her. There were two things on his mind right now: finding a good Clan and secondly, BloodClan shouldn't notice he was gone...​

|| Birdtail ~ Willowclan Warrior [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: Yumikinz Yumikinz - Willowclan Camp

Birdtail was quiet for a few paw steps, a gentle huff leaving her nose, " Sure . . okay . ."

Russetstreak, the second most annoying tom in this clan . Thanks, Leopardspot .

She shook her head lightly before looking over at Ashfeather with a quiet nod, " I think we can go . . " she looked over at the golden tom with a grimace before shivering .

He wanted to apologize .

It seems weird, but it's better than him holding a grudge .

She let out a long sigh before rolling her eyes, looking over at Ashfeather, " Yeah we can go, let's just ask Coldfish if we can have the rest of the day to ourselves when we get back, " she mewed, trying to brighten the mood .​

|| Rosepaw ~ Boulderclan App [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids - Boulderclan Territory

Rosepaw's eyes widened in excitement as she slid off, falling to the ground with a little oof . She jumped up onto her paws and she quickly shook at her pelt, nodding quickly, " I didn't think you'd agree so fast- uh- but can we go see the Twin Trees ? I heard there's lots of mice and stuff over there, and I kind of wanna climb one of the trees, " she felt a little mischievous, grinning to herself lightly, " I feel like I can see everything when I'm in the trees, " she chirped lightly, ears flicking as they turned to listen for everything around her .

Only one of her ears really worked, and it made her uncomfortable sometimes .

yes 😭 rosepaw is wolfpaw's fan now, it's canon. . . . and it means drama for if wolfpaw goes evil mode. . just how i like it-

The Swans
(yass Wolf fans unite! XD)

//Olivepaw- JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //
(this is gonna be short. Just some swans.)

Olive splashed around, his paws moving rhythmically under the water. The swans- previously specks- were coming closer, but Olivepaw didn't seem to notice. He only caught a glimpse after following Pumpkinpaw's gaze, but by then it was to late. The swans were upon him.

"Hey! Whachu doin' in our pond." The first swan- a girl- said in a booming voice. "Yea! Get 'em Gertrude!" The other swan said. He seemed to be younger- though maybe that was just his voice- and he stayed back a bit, quietly supporting his friend. "Oh shut up Stevie. Now tell me, what are you water-hating little lying ugly fur-bags doin' here?" Gertrude said pointedly, turning back to the cats.
Olive really didn't know how to respond to this. "Uhh..."

|| Pumpkinpaw ~ Moorclan Apprentice ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops - Twoleg Place

Pumpkinpaw jumped in shock as a group of angry, honking birds swam towards the two, fighting amongst each other as they got closer .

His eyes widen, " Oh- oh my Starclan- those are big birds, " he mewed to Olivepaw, sitting up straight as they turned to face the two, " Uhhh- we don't hate water, and we're just on a d- dat- uhhhh- " he backed away nervously . .

S w a n s . .

" We're playing in the water, we can leave if it bothers you, " he mewed nervously, looking over at Olivepaw . . please don't fight the giant birds -

//Olivepaw- JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

"It's not your pond!" Olive shouted. "I can swim here if I like!"
Oh no. Olive, what have you done?
The swan just laughed, Stevie weekly doing the same, although he looked scared. "Ha ha, right..." He trailed off when Gertrude gave him a stare, telling him to shut up. "Alright, so you want to fight me, is that it?" The large swan towered over Olivepaw, and he was immediately regretting his last words. "Yes..? Um, no! Uhh, maybe...? Uh.. Nevermind let's just go Pumpkin!" He grabbed his boyfriends scruff and started running, both swans lumbering after them. Okay, well, one swan was lumbering after them. Steve was kinda just hopping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back