• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
|| Darkness ~ Darkforest Warrior [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: teluhtubby teluhtubby - Blood Clan 'Camp' (Twoleg Place)

The spirit grimaced, nodding bluntly as he looked over the strange cat's pelt for some sort of injury .

" I may be dead, but it doesn't mean he can't kill me again, " he scoffed, meeting the cat's eyes with a gentle nod, " Thank you for listening, your dynasty will be proud of your speed, " he mewed promptly, standing up to circle him before glaring at Lash from where he spoke .

" You should speak with him as soon as you can, we don't have all night to waste, " he decided, " Finish your prey if you want to, but the sooner the better, " he seemed antsy before settling once more in front of the Caracal .

Darkness might be a spirit of strange abilities, but without his claws, he doesn't see himself surviving in a fight against Lash . He'd rather stay invisible to the eyes of that tirant .

Smalls
smallss.jpg

Smalls purr lightly in saying you're welcome. "I could speak with him now... but he was talking to those cats for a while... also trying to get his Clan together," he meows. "I won't let you nor them down," Smalls dips his head before getting up to his paws and padding over to the tall leader.

(They will be heading back soon)​

|| Darkness ~ Darkforest Warrior [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: teluhtubby teluhtubby

He nodded curtly, lying down and watching as the other left to speak with the cat .

|| Sounds good ! ||

Smalls & Lash
smallss.jpg Lash1.jpg

Smalls approached Lash slowly and the black leader looks at him questioningly. "Lash?" Smalls stammered-- Lash's icy gaze startled him a bit.

"Smalls?" Lash responded and shifted into a sitting position.

"We need to leave as soon as possible-" Smalls heaves a breath and continues, "-I was told from a spiritual cat that the Clan cats are becoming suspicious of my leader, Emerald... they're changing camps."

Lash flicks his ear, his blue orbs studying the Caracal as if he was searching for words. "Okay," Lash said at last.

The tom stood up and leaped onto a metal trash bin behind him, then released a bone-chilling yowl that seemed to echo for miles. Many cats ran into the alleyway like a stampede. "Cats of BloodClan-" he began steadily, his eyes looking about all the cats, "-as you all should know by now, we are supposed to leave tomorrow morning, but we are leaving now."

No protests arose. They all knew the consequences.

Lash dips his head and gets down from the bin and approaches Yellowjacket, one of his Guards, "make sure everyone meets near the Oak." The tom nods and bounds away. Lash then leads all the cats to the Oak and when everyone was there with countless headcounts-- somehow-- they made their way to the forest.​

Sapphire(paw) ~ Loner tb MCA ~ 7 moons
Interactions: Cameron teluhtubby teluhtubby

The pretty molly felt her heart drop like a lead stone, her ears flattening as she felt tears prick at her eyes. She didn't... she couldn't .... it wasn't possible to not talk to Cameron. He meant the world to her. Her first friend, first ... crush? Where did that thought come from?? But... it wasn't wrong. The pretty calico sighed sadly and gave a depressed nod. Sapphire sadly got to her paws, the whole thing exhausting her mentally and physically as she began to pad back towards the camp, as she passed the tom, she allowed her fur and tail to brush against his own. Speaking softly for his ears only "Cameron, even if I am with the clan I want to see you, to talk to you. I want you in my life no matter what. If that means I need to sneak out I will." The molly admitted softly, allowing her cheek to rub against his own as a jeweled tear fell onto his fur before the molly was gone. Almost like a ghost, vanishing into the night.

Sapphire padded back to the camp, her paws heavy with her upset thoughts as she slowly entered the camp and sat down in the shadows near the medicine den. Her eyes, despite the disability and blindness, sparkled with unshed tears as she stared blankly into the sky. The moon shining down on her face as it illuminated the soft tears falling from her eyes. She couldn't do this ... could she? Would Cameron still want to see her after what she said... or were they to be enemies and she wouldn't be able to see him again? She was so torn... but Starclan had laid her a path... one she needed to follow. Clan life was the life for her - as was healing. It was her calling, now if only she could have both things she loved. Then everything would be perfect. Yet an inkling of doubt was planted in her mind, and the she-cat sighed softly.

Cameron
- Dynasty Medic -
cameron.jpg

Cameron flicked his ears back in a dismissive manner more so in a rather sad-mad manner. Cameron felt as if he were sinking into the ground beneath him and there was nothing to do about it. His heart felt too heavy with sadness and disappointment. Cameron's tail sank down, his confidence disappearing. Cameron's fur then prickled when she brushed against him, he didn't bother to budge though, the tabby tom only stood there and listened as she spoke to him. Her voice unlocked a new emotion for him that he had never felt this way before, until her.

Cameron's ears slowly lifted and so did his heart slightly. No, he wasn't as happy as he usually was about her. But this helped him a bit more now. Cameron watched her walk away in silence. Cameron liked her and hated to admit it. Cameron was never used to admitting his feelings to anyone because usually his emotions or how he felt, never mattered.

Cameron sighed lightly and turned to go and find his Dynasty.​

Sapphire(paw) ~ Loner tb MCA ~ 7 Moons
Mentions: Cameron and Dynasty (Emerald) teluhtubby teluhtubby , Starfrost Morrighan Morrighan
Interactions: Open

Sapphire gave a sad little sigh as she flicked her ears up, her pelt prickling as unease slithered through her veins. Her worry for the Dynasty and cats she had grown to like - namely her crush and Emerald of course, raced through her being. Her ears flicked back and forth, her claws itched to protect those she cared about. The young blind molly wondered if Starfrost also held the unease she held, that something on this night would go very very wrong. Sapphire got to her paws, the feeling urging her forward towards the medicine den. She held her breath as she peered into the den, nose sniffing for the resident medicine cat before she noted the upset molly and slowly backed away. She didn't do upset cats like that.... especially older ones. Where was Nightstar? Maybe if he was awake still she could talk to him about this ... feeling.

|| Pumpkinpaw ~ Moorclan Apprentice ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops - Twoleg Place

Pumpkinpaw listened curiously, ears twitching curiously as he listened . He glanced over at Oak and Olivepaw, chuckling fondly before shaking his head, dipping his head to speak to Lilac .

" You think so, that he had been watching me even before I met him ? " he chuckled at the idea, his pelt hot and his stomach full of butterflies . .

He grinned, " I do hope so . . I love him so much, I'm just scared of what our clans will do . . or think . . but that doesn't matter right now ! "

He paused, noticing her drop in mood, tilting his head, " Well, I'm sorry, we don't have to talk about it, but I do think she's proud of you all, wherever she might be . . he looked over at the two as well, and he felt his heart clenching in sadness . .

He loved Olivepaw, and his siblings, they were wonderful as well . . but this won't- no, can't be forever . . the longer they're together, the more scared he feels . .

He pushes it aside, he keeps it in his mind, and he settles down, eating up his share of the fish and shivering . . it's not bad for Willowclan food .

// I like that a lot tbh . Though I'm imagining Pumpkinpaw being sad as hell tho, like trying to see Olivepaw in Starclan but he's not there because he chose to be reincarnated, as it's a part of his beliefs //

//Olivepaw- JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //
//Lol poor Pumpkin. Glad to finally post this.//

The group finally went to sleep, Olive curled up next to his boyfriend on the floor. He felt full and happy for the first time, in a long, long time.

//Shadowfish- //
91vjDzL0IzL._SY500_.jpg

Shadowfish's sleep was strange, filled with odd dreams, until finally, she was visited by a dream she could make sense of. A Starclan cat, one who felt as old as time itself, yet looked as young as an apprentice. She immediately recognized this cat as an ancient she had heard tales of only as a kit. His was Archie wasn't it? Yes. She thought that was right. Shadowfish bounded closer. This must be something important.
"Shadowfish! You're here. Good, good. I wasn't sure you'd be able to hear me. Seems The Dark Forest has been interfering." He said calmly, padding alongside the tortie cat. "I've seen how you work with cats. Your an excellent healer." Archie said, his tail swishing as he spoke. Shadowfish beamed at the praise the old cat had given her. He looks so young. If I wasn't bound by the medicine code, I might dare to call him handsome, she thought, purring a thank you, before letting the Starclan cat continue. "I don't have much time to talk today." He said, the grassy fields gradually turning to a swampy forest. "But I need to warn you. A dark time is coming for all the clans. Put aside your rivalry! I am somewhat sad to see that the clans have not changed much. But I know that's how it must. The clans are meant to be rivals, only coming together during times of need." His shape began to fade. "You need to watch out. The other two have taken their turns. ONly the forest and the moor remain. Heed my word and put aside you hate. Half moon is in a few days. I will try to speak again soon." His shape was only a faint outline now. "You are waking up now friend. Take care of the clans and head my word."

She woke up slowly, giving her face a bit of a wash before rising. "I wonder what he ment." She mumbled. Her belly rumbled loudly and she left her den to go get some fresh kill. She would keep the dream to herself for now. Rainstar already had enough to deal with, and a spooky prophecy wasn't going to help her stress. Shadowfish would give her some Poppy after she ate.

//Thought i'd try to use Shadowfish more. I really do love her//

Ashfeather
Character Interaction: None

Ashfeather opened her eyes sleepily the pale light of morning filtering into the warriors den. Taking care not to wake Birdtail the silver she cat stood and stretched her leg sore,
"I wonder what Cloudstar wanted to speak to me about today." Her heart gave a jump as the realization slammed into her. "TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!" Excited enough to jump out of her pelt she then remembered the task that needed to be done this morning.
groaning inwardly she gently prodded Birdtaill

"hey we gotta get up to report to Sunstar" She whispered eyes scanning the sleeping warriors.

Lash
- BloodClan Leader -
charmning lash.png the thing didn't have the actual color red for the collar '-'

Lash, Smalls, and his Clan was all on their way to the Clans. Lash was a bit excited honestly. He wanted to meet Mapleflight--- wait-- no-- he needed to meet her. His paws lightly twitched in anticipation while he had just finished eating a bird that morning. It was somewhat refreshing to smell fresh air instead of the air he used with the stupid two-legs. Lash always tried to picture what she'd look like...

Speaking of which, Lash usually never thought of anyone this much before. The crazy part was that he'd never met her before! It's crazy!

Lash chuckled lightly to himself as he continued onward, excited to finally meet Mapleflight.​

MOORCLAN LEAVES TO FIND PUMPKINPAW
|| Birdtail ~ Willowclan Warrior [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: Yumikinz Yumikinz - Willowclan Territory

Birdtail twitched a bit before waking, eyes slowly looking around before resting on the floor of the den, her eyelids struggling to stay open . .

She didn't remember having Dawn Patrol ?

She looked around slowly before sniffing sharply, looking up at Ashfeather in surprise before pausing, " Oh- oh hi Ashfeather, " she rolled onto her stomach from where she rested on her side, sitting up tiredly before catching sight of Leaopardspot, memories quickly darting into her thoughts . She grimaced .

" Oh- yeah, let's go before the mouse-brain wakes up, " she mewed promptly, shaking off her sleep in a manner of disgust and slipping out of the den .

Pumpkinpaw woke up with a start, shaking lightly as the presence of bodies pressed against him . He felt nervous, sort of like something wrong happened during the night . He shivered, looking down at Olivepaw who was beside him before noticing Oak had somehow managed to fall asleep on the two while they were asleep?

He groaned, turning around to kick at the fat cat, " Olivepaw, get your fat brother off of me, " he meowed loudly, in a more joking manner as he tried to giggle off the unease and sleepiness . He punted the black tom with his front paw, trying to wake up his. . boyfriend . . he giggled . It still felt so unreal .

|| Moorclan Narration ||

Straightstamp was leaving camp alongside Hareleap, Twotoe, and Duneclaw, the four already having taken their herbs and holding another wrap of traveling herbs in their mouths . He felt uneasy but determined to find the missing apprentice, and maybe to also figure out who the cat has been meeting with . .

He left without hesitation, paying no mind to Sparrowpelt's fearful gaze . She felt as if many things were wrong, but she couldn't speak yet, she had barely ever spoken to Starclan and needed advice from her fellow medicine cats . . she wasn't ready to be a medicine cat yet . She missed her mentor .

Her pelt shook as her fur stood on end, and she felt cold, comforted though . She glanced around before turning to head back into her den .

She likes to believe the chills are of her mentor encouraging her on . . maybe he hasn't gone to Starclan yet .
Maybe he's still watching over her .​

ASHLAKE LORE + RAINSTAR DRAMA

Olivepaw stretched. Oak was indeed lying on the two. He gave a loud snore, and it looked like the tabby tom was still asleep. "Mornin' darlin-" He began to blush profusely and just ended up spouting out more nonsense as he tried to fix his mistake. "- I mean 'paw- i mean pumpkin- Pumpkinpaw! Ack! I mean Pumpkinpaw!" He sheepishly he pushed his face into his paws, mumbling a "Sorry..." before his very-much-awake brother burst out laughing. Oak rolled off of the two with a grin as long as his tail.

//Shadowfish POV OH WOW///

I surveyed the camp. The vole I was eating tasted earthy, and reminded me of my days as a loner in the clans. I pondered the dream some more, mulling it over, before retreating to my den to get the medicine for Rainstar. I would share the dream with the other med cats tomorrow at the Moonpool. I called to her from the leafy opening. The branches would soon have to be replaced, but i'm sure she wouldn't have allowed her den to be fixed until all the others were as well. "Rainstar?"

"Yes?" Came the reply.

"I brought you some Poppy seeds."

"Leave them outside my den then."

Her voice sounded fine, but I could tell she was feeling more stressed then usual. I stepped inside, and she barely noticed, if at all. I rubbed my tail over her shoulders in an attempt to ease her breath, but she flinched away. "Please, leave them outside my den." Rainstar's words were hard and compact, and she paused. I did as she obeyed, not wanting to anger her further, and stepped out of the den.

"Well she seemed tense."

I jumped. At first I thought I was seeing spirits, but then I realized it was only Ashlake. -Wait. But who was the owner of the calm and quiet voice I heard?

"Ashlake?" I asked with wonder, a curiosity I had not felt since I was a kit, playing outside the nursery.

"Yes." Her voice was soft and soothing.

"But I thought you were...." I trailed off.

"Mute. Yes. I can speak though. But I rather not."

She showly lead me away from camp, and before I realized it, we were halfway to the waterfall.

"I suppose I could-" She broke into a sudden coughing fit, one which lasted several minutes before she spoke again.
"My throat is.. it's like i've lost my voice permanently. So I rather not speak." She said simply. "I feel bad for my sister. So much put on her tiny shoulders.."

Last edited:

Pumpkinpaw paused before growing red himself, looking between the laughing tabby and the blushing raven . He dropped his head bluntly, " You're okay Olivepaw, I think it's really flattering, " he meowed loudly, leaning over to run his tongue against the tom's cheek, " You can call me darling, " he mewed fondly before his head whipped around to glare at Oak, "you're not allowed to laugh at us ! Go bother Lilac, I'm mad that you crushed me all night, " he huffed, swatting a sheathed claw at the cat before grinning . .

" Can you get us some food though ? " he mewed gently, rolling onto his back lazily . . well, now he can see why Kittypets would like being pampered and fed in a warm twoleg den . . but he wouldn't be excited to permanently live with a twoleg, definitely not .

(( OMG ASHLAKE AHDJASJ I LOVE HER, gonna update her info to be a 'selective mute'. . . who's her sister ? o-o))

Ashfeather
Character Interaction: JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Ashfeather silently followed her friend out of the den trotting to Sunstars den "I don't think he would mind do you" she murmured her ears twitching nervously.

Cloudstar
Character Interaction: none

Cloudstar padded back into camp from another early morning walk, another restless night another nightmare of being alone time ticking away. Not only did his mind dwell on loneliness but the scene from the night before played over and over in his mind.

"Come to the Gathering Island, I'll explain further..PLEASE COME?"
Starclan did he have bees in his brain? asking another cat to meet him really wasn't a big deal I mean he asked his own warriors to meet him in spots all the time but another clans?

Tired of the same thoughts back to back in a never ending loop his heavy paws carried him into his well worn den. Managing to quell the sea of thoughts about the meeting tonight he shifted to Olivepaw and the patrol who had gone looking for the young tom. "Straightstamp is capable but I worry for them all"

(
sorry Cloud is rushed will edit when I can)

HAWK INTRODUCTION
|| Hawk ~ German Sheppard ||

Hawk was resting in the grass, his eyes staring off at nothing in particular .

He was settled at the barn entrance, his eyes catching the movement of Peppermint slipping out of her cat door from the human home . His nose twitched as he sniffed at the air, shivering at the many scents of MANY animals .

He looked around, sighing .

The humans got a herding dog for the animals, he didn't really want to get to know the brat either . He kind of wished the people would let him into the house .

He'd rather be a house dog, with Peppermint .

The dog let his eyes rest .

((boom boom, introduction to grumpy dog))

Character Interaction :: Yumikinz Yumikinz - Willowclan Territory

The molly walked on silently, glancing back at her friend with an unreadable expression .

She smiled quickly, nervously, " I think Sunstar will be alright, " she mewed quietly, frowning nervously, " He's usually up at dawn with the deputy, t- they talk and stuff, " she meowed awkwardly, deadpanning lightly . . they talk about patrols, of course .

She shuffled closer to the she-cat, offering her a friendly brush of her shoulder, " If anything happens, it's not your fault, this is about me right now, " she mewed, " you're not a bad warrior "

"Oh. O- Okay.." Olive blushed, his black fur now turning red. "Umm..."
"Lets eat! I'm starving." Oak interrupted. Olive watched as he trotted over to a bowl of gross looking kittypet food. "Uh, i'm good thanks. I think we'll just go hunting outside. I'm sure I heard a mouse last night, and just the thought is making me hungry." Olivepaw said. He trotted over to the exit, twitching his ears as the twoleg kit cried out from within another room. "You- You coming, darlin?" It still felt weird, but he could get used to it. He jumped out the window and he felt the refreshing feel of the cool green grass under his pads. He immediately picked up the sent of mouse, and by the time Pumpkinpaw was outside with him, he had the mouse in his jaws, as well as two little baby mice (Poor little guys).

//Shadowfish- //

"Do- do you mean-" Shadowfish stuttered, something unusual for the normally well composed molly.

"Yea, she's- Rainstar I mean, she's my sister." Ashlake coughed a bit. "We had a lot of family drama, and.. well, I suppose we've grown apart. She gets stressed like this often. She doesn't want to get close to others in fear that they'll just leave her like-" Cough. More coughing. Soon, she was on the ground in one of the worst coughing fits Shadowfish had ever seen. Not quite sure what to do, she grabbed some borage- the best remedy she could find a short notice- and forced some down Ashlake's throat. Soon the coughing subsided, and Shadowfish proceeded to leave the silvery tabby cat back to camp, still shock by what she had witnessed, and the information that came with it.

"No Mercy"
Lash
Theme song
- BloodClan Leader -
Lash1.jpg

Lash had found a clearing by the forest with plenty of space for his countless number of BloodClan cats. Lash went to go and find some prey for himself since all of his Clan had gotten to eat on their way back, except for Lash himself.

The large tom then spotted a plump mouse before him, his blue eyes staring it down, intently. It then scurried away as it spotted a different cat-- Mapleflight.

Lash lifted his head and saw her, his eyes taking her in deeply. "Hello there," he meowed lowly.

"Hi," Mapleflight mewed and shifted into a sitting position, her tail resting on her forepaws.

Lash then realized who she was-- that she-cat!

"Are you Mapleflight?"

"Yes. How did you know that?"

"I'm BloodClan's leader," he meowed in a bowing position.

Mapleflight smirked at him as Lash approached her confidently, his tail whipping across her face. Mapleflight chuckled and tackled the large tom-- she pinned him down. They were already in love at first sight.

(hehehehehehehe)​

//Shadowfish- //

They had made it back to camp, and Shadowfish had given the silver molly some herbs to ease her breath. She needed time to think, and began to pace. She eventually desided to go back to Rainstar's den. She should be calmed down by now- that is, if she ate the herbs the was supposed to.

"Rainstar?" Shadowfish peered into the den.
"Oh! Good, I wanted to see you anyway." Rainstar seemed cheerful, but Shadowfish could see her tail twitching.
"Hey, are you okay?" Koi Shadowfish was worried about her leader. Witch was when Rainstar told her to stop doing just that. "Don't worry about me. I wanted to talk about your new apprentice."
"My new apprentice?"
"You've seen Ivorykit. She's constantly in the den with you helping out. And you could use an apprentice."
"I suppose." Shadowfish looked thoughtful. "Why don't I ask her?"
"Yes, that would be best." Rainstar flashed a crooked smile. "Well then, if that's all, I really must get back to figuring out Emeraldkit's new mentor."
"Well, actually.." Shadowfish trailed off. It would be no good talking to her now in this state. "I'll leave you to it."

Shadowfish left the den and went to go find Ivorykit. When she did, she noticed all the herbs in her den had been sorted. "Did you do this?" She asked in her normal voice, not thickly sweet or filled with worry like it had been talking to Rainstar.

(Who wants to play Ivorykit/paw?)

Ashfeather

Ashfeather gaining confidence from her friend she had spotted Sunstar just ahead of them, calling out the silver she waited for Birdtail to make the next move.

Leopardspot
Character Interaction: none

The golden tom shifted in his nest the drowsiness still overtaking his limbs. Not wanting to disturb the sanctity of his rest but being programmed to wake up early he popped his eyes open, "I hope to Starclan I'm not on morning patrol."

Pumpkinpaw's eyes widened as Oak ran on over to kittypet food, looking over at Olivepaw who called for him . He tilted his head happily, " I'm coming ! ", he pushed to his feet in which he jumped up to chase after the black cat, pushing through the strange cat sized exit and leaping onto the soft, green grass below . He relaxed at the feeling, padding up towards Olivepaw and sniffing the mice, " There might be some more mice around if this one had kits, " he mewed thoughtfully . He bowed his head lightly, thanking StarClan for the meal . He didn't feel too good ending a life that had just started, but they are given prey as to eat it .

He looked up with a smile, " We can catch some more after we eat this if you'd like "

Character Interaction :: Yumikinz Yumikinz - Willowclan Camp

Birdtail relaxed as the torti leader turned his head to look at them, but she paused at his uneasy expression . He turned around to meet them, carefully padding over . He seems scared of the two . . the cat really seems afraid of conversation sometimes . Must suck being a leader in that case . . haha .

" Y- yes Ashfeather, Birdtail ? " his tail swayed in unease, an he glanced over, looking for apparently someone .

Birdtail tried to calm herself before nodding gently, " Sunstar, I just wanted to tell you that Leopardspot followed us out of camp while we were hunting and accused us of things . . he seems real mad and I don't feel safe with how he's treating me, " she meowed firmly, lowering her ears, " He sort of. . . gave idea of doing things to me, and in general, seemed to really want to hurt Ashfeather just because she's injured and can't be one patrol, " she huffed angrily .

The small tom seemed to quickly look back at the two as she spoke, his eyes widening .

" Oh- well, Leopardspot has always been a bit of a . . rebel . . I'll talk to Coldfish about it . We can have some others keep an eye on him if it makes you feel better ? We can't act too fast without proof is all . . and if he's really starting problems between his own clanmates then well- " he frowned .

Birdtail frowned .

Now that she comes to the thought of it, Sunstar's situation is rather . . complicated .

He was given an apprentice right after his Warrior ceremony and chosen as deputy to work underneath his own crazy father . . she grimaced . She keeps forgetting that he grew up with most of the warriors around him, that he had to watch his own father die to become leader this fast . Of course he wouldn't know how to actually lead a clan, nor would he feel excited about punishing the cats around him . . just an issue of bad leadership from Willowclan . We're still strong, we just have to push through .

She shook her head gently, " T- thank you, uh, Sunstar . I think that's all alright with me, " she glanced over at Ashfeather, " anything you want to add ? "

||Leopardgay is woke||

Last edited:
|| Ivorykit ~ Forestclan Kit [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops - FC Medicine Den

Ivorykit glanced up at the medicine cat, tilting their head thoughtfully .

"Yes, Shadowfish . I wanted to see if I could remember them all . . did I do alright? " they mewed in a straightforward manner, but you could tell they were a smart and proud personality, even for their age . They offer a friendly flick of the ear, "Do you need something?" they meowed curiously .

Ashfeather

Ashfeather dipped her head at the leader, she respected and yet pitied him. Not having a chance to fully learn how to confidently lead on top of having an overbearing warrior that liked to stir up trouble? The poor leader must've felt like he was floundering.

Her ears twitching she mewed "he may be a rebel but lately his anger and disregard for personal boundaries has taken it a little too far." feeling sure and wanting to protect her friend she flattened her ears "I know he is a powerful player in WIllowclan with his willingness to take on workload but the disrespectful furball needs his ears clawed, he can't keep his sense of entitlement because his father was once a great Deputy.
Speaking of a Deputy he isn't one and should stop throwing around orders trying to override Coldfish. "

she stopped worried about coming off too aggressive and scaring her leader. she didn't mean to seem like she was yelling at the poor tom who was just trying to do his job.

"I promise I'm not chewing you out Sunstar but if he keeps this up he could cause harm to Birdtail, me , you or the clan in general."

Mapleflight
- MoorClan Warrior -
mapleshade.jpg

Mapleflight was more than content when she had finally met BloodClan's leader. Lash. He was honestly, attractive to her. Mapleflight then thought about Leopardspot. What was he doing? She then wondered about the Gathering. She knew Cloudstar wouldn't choose her to come. Maybe... she should just be quiet and not say anything to anyone when she gets back to MoorClan Camp.

Mapleflight then sped into a slow run.

The gold eyes of Owlfeather were watching her from the trees.

"Sh- sure. That would be nice." He said, swallowing the last morsel of prey. He was staring at a small Honeysuckle shrub. He walked over to it and lay down. He stayed like that for a for a few minutes before getting back up and padding back over to his boyfriend. He nuzzled Pumpkinpaw before jumping up on the fence. "Come on! I want to show you something."

//Shadowfish- JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

"Well you did a great job. And yes, I do need something." She padded into her den, Ivorykit following. She pointed to some blue looking berries (Juniper).
"What's this called Ivorykit?"

"Yes, good job. Now can you tell me what it's used for?"

She nodded and pointed to a yellow flower. "This is Marigold. Do you remember how we use it, and what for?"

One by one she briefly ran through all the herbs in her store, quizzing the kit on each one.

"Horsetail?" It was used to stop infections.

"What about this one?" The purple flowered plant was used for bellyache.

Ivorykit was good at this, and it seemed like they generally did want to become Shadowfish's apprentice. So finally the torie cat asked the question she had been meaning to all morning. "How would you like to become my new apprentice?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back