• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Starfrost- Boulderclan Medicine Cat

The female chuckled softly, her expression soft.
You are a gentle soul, Sapphire. A nest will be made for you. Boulderclan has plenty of bedding to share, young healer. As for your wounds, I’ll see to them myself. Follow me, if you would.

Starfrost lead the way towards her den, pausing only to request that a nest be made for Sapphire in the den next to her own and that some fresh-kill be brought to her before the last patrol left at sunset.

Please, sit. Let me have a look.” She gestured to the small nest of moss she kept in the den for her patients.

Starfrost inspected the wound with the same care and attentive service that she’d given to each of the clan cats earlier in the day, her paws and words gentle, but confident. The poultice she made for the wound was almost identical to what Sapphire had made for herself, save for a few extra herbs native to the Boulderclan Mountain territory food for keeping infection at bay.

When she was finished, she accepted the mouse brought to her by one of the apprentices, and finally allowed herself to lay down in her bed of moss and down.

A bed has been made for you in the den beside my own. I’m sure you’re exhausted, but if you need anything, I am at your disposal. Rest well, young one.”

Sapphire (paw) ~ Loner tb MCA ~ 7 moons
Interactions: Starfrost Morrighan Morrighan

At first, when Starfrost approached to help her with her wound, the young she-cat shied away a bit. Her muscles tensing as she flicked her ears back uneasily. Once the medicine cat began to treat her wound, the pain dwindling to a soft dull throb, the young female let out a sigh of relief. Her eyes closing as she relished the feeling of being cared for. It had been a while since she had felt so at ease.

When the nest was finished, Sapphire flopped down and instantly curled herself into the tiniest ball she could afford to make. Her tail swirling around to cover her face as sleep descended over her almost immediately. For the first time since her mother died, and since she had been on her own, sleep found her almost instantly. She breathed deeply as her body remained a bit tense, ready to leap out of the warm nest at the slightest move towards her if it wasn't Starfrost. A soft purr, gentle, light and soothing coming from her chest as she slept. The soft thrum almost never-ending in her pleasure and warmth.​

Mapleflight
- MoorClan Warrior -
Interacting: Leopardspot ~ Yumikinz Yumikinz ~

"I would leave-" she then growled slightly before continuing, "-but I have... a plan." Mapleflight licked her chest fur flat and pulled a leaf off from her fluffy pelt. "You're telling me. I'd be more than happy to claw out some eyes," she agreed calmly.

Mapleflight scented it after he motioned and followed behind him slowly. Mapleflight stayed quiet but continuously kept tasting the air to figure out who it was.​

Last edited:
Cameron
- Dynasty Medic -

Cameron watched his leader go into the hollow tree in silence. Cameron thought Emerald seemed a bit stressed-- but he wasn't positive about it. Cameron tapped Asp on her shoulder to silence her, "Give him a minute, will you?"

The tabby tom padded off for a bit to find some poultice for Emerald then returned. He knew his leader may want to leave... but what would they do then?

Cameron held some poultice in his jaws gingerly. But when she approached the hollow to attend to his leader-- he was gone.​

Last edited:
Ashfeather
Character Interaction: Filler

Ashfeather flicked her ears as tthe owner of the pawsteps revealed himself, dipping her head in respect she mewed
"Cloudstar" almost wanting to purr she hid the urge "so what brings you back to the border again?" the silver she cat sat her heart doing a little ba-thump. Fidgeting her paws and brain working overtime she waited for his reply.

Cloudstar
Character Interaction: Filler

Cloudstar let out a mrrow of laughter "still out taking a late day stroll and I see you're still hunting late for your clan. he paused seeing the she fidget.
"I hope everything is ok I really hope I'm not making her uncomfortable but I really need to have a conversation with her outside of border meetings we're bound to get caught by some cat."

"I need to ask something of you" he mewed before padding up to her and pressing his muzzle into her ear "please meet me at the gathering island tomorrow night, I will be waiting for you." he backed up a little before slightly dipping his head "I will explain further"
knowing he was leaving her with questions he padded back to his side "please come" he mewed over his shoulder before trotting back the way he had come. back to his camp.

Ashfeather
Character Interaction: filler

feeling taken aback and completely shocked she watched him retreat the way he had come "well there have been stranger meetings I'm sure" she shook her head "I shouldn't go to that meeting no matter how much I want to" her stomach fluttered "maybe I should just to hear him out" settling on the decision to go she turned around going to retrieve her fresh kill for the clan and to meet up with Birdtail to report Leopardspot to Sunstar.

(sorry if this was rushed will edit when I can <3 )

Leopardspot
Character Interaction: teluhtubby teluhtubby

The golden tom growled after seeing both cats head to their respective camps looking at Mapleflight he hissed "do you know why he was so close to her?" he clambered out of the bush. "last time I checked leaders aren't supposed to be that close with a different clans warriors"

pacing and waiting for the other to answer he fumed
"not only the duties but now disregarding the warrior code what is wrong with Willowclan!?"

Mapleflight
- MoorClan Warrior -

Mapleflight's pelt tingled at what she had just seen moments before. It had angered her but more so, puzzled her. The amount of heat that came from her pelt seemed abnormal, honestly. She was just angry. Mapleflight emerged a bit after Leopardspot with a growl. "I haven't the slightest clue," she hissed, her neck fur bristling.

"My leader obviously has mice for brains. He is way beyond disobeying the warrior code," she growled. Mapleflight then suddenly felt a pang of relation-- but surprisingly-- sympathy for the WillowClan cat. The fluffy she-cat padded over to him and pressed her head into his shoulder, her heat of anger slowly dismissing, "I am sorry you have to go through this."

(Maple has gotten a tad soft with him lol)​

Leopardspot

He sighed, shaking his head accepting the gesture with gratitude. "I need to find out what is going on and report it" he mewed "doubtful that anyone would do anything it still need to be known" he stopped a plan hatching.

"Hey Mapleflight, what do you think about drawn out revenge?" the golden tom was hopeful if anyone understood the hate he had for Ashfeather and any cat that had anything to do with her it would be this cat.

( she may be the only cat he is nice to / afraid of lol )

Mapleflight
- MoorClan Warrior -

Mapleflight flicked her ears and stepped back, then sat down with her tail resting over her forepaws. Her ears were pointing towards him, listening calmly to him. "That is true," she meowed with thought. "I agree. But at the same time, what would they think of you being in MoorClan territory?" Mapleflight was a bit of an overthinker, but sometimes it was a good thing to think a lot more.

But then-- he said one of her favorite words-- revenge. Mapleflight actually let out a loud, rumbling purr. Which she literally never purred. "I would love to."​

Leopardspot

He chuckled and flexed his claws
"I want to make Ashfeather pay for a little disrespect she gave my way, I have a feeling they're beginning to get involved from that interaction and if that's the case they need to be exposed. Not just exposed but eradicated" he mewed taking a moment to think hoping she would go for it.

"Willowclan needs their traitors cleaned out and so does Moorclan so why not to start a battle between our clans ending with the deaths of the traitors? Cloudstar has lives to spare and he isn't getting any younger so seeing his potential mate die? Starclan it would be wonderful to break him"

he let out a low purr proud of himself killing a leader was huge but he was absolutely down as long as it would cause the most amount of suffering not only to Ashfeather but to Moorclan as well.

(updated and edited)

Last edited:
//Olivepaw- JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

"FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Olivepaw looked as if he was a starved Willowclan warrior. "Man! I haven't had that in ages! Dude!" He looked very excited, and words could not describe how he felt. "Sorry." He shrugged and smiled. "But fish." He really didn't feel sorry for the loud exclamation that made the other cats cover their ears, but he also really didn't want to get tackled again. As Oak dragged the meal towards what appeared to be some sort of small, dome shaped den, the group settled down. The warmth of the Twoleg's den quickly defrosted the fish, and the four began to chow down, Olivepaw sitting next to his brother in the sofly lined den, while the other two sat and a carpet just outside. "So," Oak said to his brother, quietly enough so the other two couldn't hear. They appeared to be having a conversation of their own anyway. "How'd my little bro end up with a cutie like that anyway?" He asked. Olivepaw was slightly annoyed, but kept his voice calm. "Firstly, just because you and Lilac were born first, doesn't mean i'm the little brother." Oak mumbled a "Ya it does." But Olive continued, not seeming to hear. "And secondly, you BETTER not be hitting on my boyfriend." Oak made a clearly fake, "Whaaaaat" expression. "I'm not into into guys dummy. Besides, I already like someone." He chuckled
"What?! Who?"
"Soo.. Uh, ya know that cat next door?"
"You mean Rosie?" Olivepaw was referring to the pretty lilac-grey she-cat next door.
Lilac Burmese Female. | Burmese cat, Beautiful cats, Cats

She looks like this, but with paler light blue eyes, and slightly more fluff. V pretty

"Maybe?"
"Aww. Oak and Rosie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes the love, then comes the.. I dunno, lost the end there."
"Aww, you guys would be so cute together!" Lilac gave a purr, having overheard their conversation.

Meanwhile, Lilac and Pumpkinpaw's conversation. (Feel free, and please do, interject her lines.)

"You wanna know something?"

"I think Olivepaw might of liked you even before you met."

"Yea, he always talked about a handsome Moorclan tom that he saw during gatherings."

"I can't believe it either, but I think it's true!"

"You guys make a really cute couple you know. I hope you too grow old together."

"It's a bummer..." She trailed off.

"Oh, nothing.. it's just that... I wish our ma could see this. What you two have. I wish I knew her better. Olive doesn't remember at all, and well.. Oak can be, kind of forgetful. But for some reason I was given a few memories."

"I don't remember what she looks like, no, but I do remember her purr, and the soft feel of her belly fur.

"She- She- I don't really want to talk about it... I don't even really remember.. but maybe I knew her in a past life, ya know?" Lilac turned back towards the boys, leaving things unsaid and questions unanswered.

(Okay, PLOT TWIST! So like, Olive doesn't really believe in Starclan, nor does his siblings. I mean he believes in it, but he also thinks you can be reincarnated, blah blah blah. I came up with that just now, and really love the idea of Olive coming back, and slowly regaining memories of his past life. Not all of them, but the important ones. Idk, but it sounds fun and sweet, and then I wouldn't really have to kill him off.)

Last edited:
Mapleflight
- MoorClan Warrior -
mapleshade.jpg

Mapleflight grinned slightly, her perfectly-lined white fangs shown against her face. "Killing Cloudstar, you say?" Mapleflight chuckles lightly before meowing, "let's hope whatever we think of works." Mapleflight blinked lightly at him, her grin slowly disappearing; but she still had an evil expression on her face. "But I'd love to attend."

But she and he didn't know about the gold eyes that watched them...

Last edited:
EMERALD THINKS ABOUT JOINING BC
Emerald
- ... -
emeralddd.jpg

Emerald left without being seen. Emerald knew this was stupid, but these cats called to him and he couldn't deny their hospitality. Emerald limped past some trees, still keeping low. He then froze as he heard a voice, "what are you doing?" It was unrecognizable. Who? His green-blue gaze shifted around him, not seeing anyone. He then continued into the territory then found the camp.​

Sapphire(paw) ~ Loner tb MCA ~ 7 moons
Interactions: open

"Leave Sapphire!" A stern voice called as snarls and growls echoed in the den. A russet pelt attacking both she-cats fiercely as Ripplelight, similar looking to her daughter, fought the fox back away from the injured kit. The blind female crouched on the floor as crimson wept from her shoulder. "Mom! I can't leave you though!" The younger Sapphire cried, her ears pinned back as the snarls got louder. A cry of pain alerted the young kit as she watched her mother's neck get snagged by the fox's teeth. "MOM!"

Almost immediately, Sapphire jolted awake from the first deep sleep she had gotten since her mother died. Her breathing came in fast pants as she stared around her cautiously. Her paws trembled as she slowly sat up and groomed her long fur delicately before exiting the den. Sitting down outside of the den as she tried to relax. Her nose sniffed the air and her ears tried to catch all the sounds around her as the camp slowly came awake. Her tail swished around as she tilted her head to one side, trying to let her more enhanced senses come into play. Considering her vision wasn't great.​

|| Pumpkinpaw ~ Moorclan Apprentice ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops - Twoleg Place

Pumpkinpaw listened curiously, ears twitching curiously as he listened . He glanced over at Oak and Olivepaw, chuckling fondly before shaking his head, dipping his head to speak to Lilac .

" You think so, that he had been watching me even before I met him ? " he chuckled at the idea, his pelt hot and his stomach full of butterflies . .

He grinned, " I do hope so . . I love him so much, I'm just scared of what our clans will do . . or think . . but that doesn't matter right now ! "

He paused, noticing her drop in mood, tilting his head, " Well, I'm sorry, we don't have to talk about it, but I do think she's proud of you all, wherever she might be . . he looked over at the two as well, and he felt his heart clenching in sadness . .

He loved Olivepaw, and his siblings, they were wonderful as well . . but this won't- no, can't be forever . . the longer they're together, the more scared he feels . .

He pushes it aside, he keeps it in his mind, and he settles down, eating up his share of the fish and shivering . . it's not bad for Willowclan food .

// I like that a lot tbh . Though I'm imagining Pumpkinpaw being sad as hell tho, like trying to see Olivepaw in Starclan but he's not there because he chose to be reincarnated, as it's a part of his beliefs //

|| Darkness ~ Darkforest Warrior [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: teluhtubby teluhtubby

Darkpa- no, Darkness couldn't believe it . One of the leaders of his army was running off ?

He twitched, pelt shivering as the moon crept up over the end of the horizon .

He's a TRAITOR and a cat who can't stick to his own words and teachings ?

Their eyes were wide, yellow emotions staring the pretty feline down .

He shook his head and he stepped up to the cat, pelt bristling as he seethed . . though he seemed to hesitate as he felt another presence .

He looked around before shaking his head, jabbing his paw into Emerald's hind, " Hey! What in the name of The Forest are you doing ? You're supposed to be working for MAPLEFLIGHT, for ME ! "

The usually calm cat seemed mad, in disbelief even .

|| Birdtail ~ Willowclan Warrior [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: Yumikinz Yumikinz - Willowclan Territory

Birdtail looked up with a couple of mice in her mouth, currently digging up more prey as apparently, Ashfeather came running on over . Her tail rose in a friendly manner, " Ashfeather ! " she mewed sloppily through her prey . She glanced up at the sky for a moment before shivering, looking over at her and spitting out her mice, " Did you catch anything, or did that fussy tom chase everything away ? "

Emerald
- ... -
emeralddd.jpg

Emerald yowled, scared out of his fur. His pupils shrank as he actually saw a dark figure behind him, causing him to swiftly spin around; ignoring his limp. "I'm doing what's best for me," he hissed; trying to remain calm. This must be Darkness that Maplelfight was tellin' me about, he thought to himself. Emerald lashed his tail but his fur swished but there was no breeze. He squinted his single eye suspiciously, then whispered, "who else is here with you, huh? Come to traumatize me? I've already made up my mind."​

He stared at him bluntly before looking around once more, growling .

He looked down at the feline, maw curling in a hiss, " If you think leaving behind your 'family' is the best thing to do then that's how it'll be, let them all hate you, m- mouse brain, " he spat lightly, fumbling over his words in the absolute annoyance he held . . he paused .

" What do you mean ? " he meowed, nose twitching as he sniffed lightly, " I come here alone, " he mewed .

He stared the cat over before suddenly dropping his aggressive demeanor, slowly turning around to look for the other watching them . His fur stood on end .

Smells familiar . Dangerous . .

" O- Owlfeather, " he mewed lightly, lowering his head with a nervous chuckle .

Would he help them out on their quest for revenge ? Is he mad that they're here ?

He looked over the grassy ground, grimacing . He was a fool when he first joined the forest . Owlfeather and many, many other cats with horrible names taught him all that he knew . He didn't want to seem reckless and whiney, not like the apprentice he use to be .

" Show yourself, why are you here ? " he mewed .​

Emerald
- ... -

Emerald licked around his muzzle tentatively, his fur standing up more. "I'm leaving them because I want to learn of the Clan cats," he spat with fury in his tone and eye.

Emerald grumbled and then meowed, "You know what I mean!" He calmed his tone, "I can sense someone is following... a voice had spoken to me moments before you showed up."

Emerald's gaze shifted around and then froze as he saw a pair of gold eyes above them, perched in a tree. Then he heard the name: Owlfeather. Mapleflight had mentioned the name many a time when she bring anything up.

The pale tom leaped down from the tree and studied the two toms calmly before sitting down. His pelt was whispy and dark with... anger? Fury? Agony? No... Emerald didn't know. But he felt lower with this tom near him. Emerald strangely felt cowering. He no longer held his authority...

Owlfeather chuckled a bit before meowing, "I just wanted to see how you'd handle the situation." Owlfeather's gaze looked to Emerald, "you dog-brained fool. You'll regret going with those Clan cats!"

Emerald forced a snarl, "that's not my loss."

Owlfeather still smiled, "you still have some kill in you, Emerald."

Emerald shook his head and backed up with flattened ears.​

Nightstar- Boulderclan Leader
2F0DF7D8-07A1-425C-BA53-5C12FECEFC24.jpeg

The air was cold in the wake of the waning moon’s arrival above, the glistening light of silverpelt lighting his way. The massive, dark shape prowled the forest through the trees and along the branches of slumbering giants, his eyes of sunset orange glowing softly with reflected light. It was his ritual, this hunt.

Not for food or company, but for the silence brought only by the stars and moon and crisp, cool air.

Nightstar had always been - as his name suggested - more present and alive in the dark. Something inside of himself shook awake with the rising of the moon, when others of his clan rested in the safety of the camp. A few of his clanmates would be awake, patrolling the territory nearest the camp entrance, but none besides himself would venture as far as he.

The border nearest twolegplace neared, scents swallowing his senses as he remembered the fox attack. Lightningstorm was lucky to be alive, all thanks to the aid of that Tom.

Emerald.

The scent of the male was too fresh on the air, creeping closer from a distance. His mother had told him of her offer for him to stay with Boulderclan, and he’d reluctantly agreed to her decision. The medicine cat’s instincts were never wrong with these sorts of things. If she believed he was no threat, then he would trust her judgment.

The sounds reached him then, softened by distance.

Growls, hisses, and furious whispers of arguing cats.

Strangers.

Intruders.

The great shadow kept from bough to branch again and again, his massive form shockingly nimble as he navigated his way through the tree line towards the source of those sounds. Towards the border, where he could just glimpse the shapes of cats.
Or rather, Cat…and something else. Shapes without true form, without clear details or expressions.

He knew them at once for what they were, what their scents and the tang of cruel, awful wrongness around them announced.

Spirits…dark ones. Lost souls of warriors drenched in hatred and betrayal. The Forgotten and forsaken of the Clan dead.

And speaking to them, his face twisted with rage and determination, was Emerald.

Nightstar held in his growl of rage, crouching lower against the branch in the tree where he watched, too far to be seen but just close enough witness their argument. He couldn’t really make out what was being said, save for the occasional growl or hissed phrase. All he knew was that Emerald clearly knew these cats, and they knew him.

It could only mean one thing : Starfrost was wrong. The Tom she’d invited into their clan was working with dark Spirits.​

He was rather quiet, as they both equally felt . . smaller next to the cat . Darkness twitched, yellow eyes examining the trees as he stood before the two . .

He looked up at Owlfeather, nodding meakly, rather please that the cat wanted to watch him . .

He then looked over at Emerald, letting out a slow breath he didn't know he was holding .

" You're a murderer, and you adopted murderers into your life . Your dynasty is currently looking for Lash as well, Emerald . They were just following your word . . and you're messing with an enemy even you wouldn't want to go against, " he chuckled, raising his head lightly as his pupils twitched alongside his growing anger .

He lashed his tail, growling, " I- I'm going to kill you, Emerald, I'm going to make them all h- hate you and you'll get to watch all of those clan cats die before your own 'family' slaughters you . . " he shook his head lightly, his voice seemed to shake with some sort of strong emotion, " Take that as a promise . I'm done with you, I'm leaving, " he huffed promptly, dipping his head towards Owlfeather before stalking off to find Mapleflight .

Forget him, Mapleflight is a much better cat to work alongside .

Last edited:
Ashfeather
Character Interaction: JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Ashfeather's head was swimming, had Cloudstar really asked for a meeting with her? not really understanding the reasoning but qurious nonetheless she had flip flopped back and fourth on wither or not to go.
spotting Birdtail she pushed the meeting to the back of her mind.

Ashfeather purred placing down her mice "he did chase off a good amount of prey but I did catch some, would you like help carrying yours back before it gets too dark?" she offered proud at how much the young she cat had caught, Birdtail's catch plus her own would definitely feed the clan!

Leopardspot

Leopardspot shivered a little feeling a presence standing back up he dipped his head to Mapleflight " I have to get back to camp before it gets too late." the golden tom padded away a little before calling over his shoulder "keep what we have spoken about in mind, the next time we meet we should discuss ideas." fully turning around and pelting full speed back to camp he grinned

"both of those filthy traitors will pay, Mapleflight and I..hopefully if she is down for the road ahead will help me tear them apart. I can't wait to watch their lives ebb away beneath my paws"

Last edited:
Emerald
- ... -

Emerald lowered his head with downward-facing ears. He eyed up as Darkness left and Owlfeather still sat there, a content look in his eyes. Owlfeather felt a bit round of Darkness, of what he had become. Owlfeather then spoke deeply, "You dug your own hole, Emerald. Now you got to put down the shovel."

Emerald looks at Owlfeather with desperation-- he appeared confused, Emerald's eye quivered nervously. "Aren't you going to fuss or attack me or something?"

"No," Owlfeather responded gently. Why was he being so nice to Emerald?

"Can I ask why?"

"Do you know who your parents are? Your kin?"

Emerald appeared puzzled now but hadn't really thought about it until now. "No?"

"I favor you..." Owlfeather paused for correct words, "because you are my kin."

"What? How do you mean?"

"You're Mapleflight's brother. My son."​

Mapleflight
- MoorClan Warrior -
Mentions: Darkpaw/Darkness ~ JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Mapleflight watched the golden tom disappear towards his Clan territory in silence. She was proud and a bit happy-- but she had felt a presence not too long before, but it didn't last long. Mapleflight wondered when the last time she had seen Darkness. I must tell him of the news! she thought with a grin.

Emerald & Owlfeather (Continuing from the previous post)

"What? That is impossible," Emerald argued, his pelt bristling.

"No, it isn't," Owlfeather insisted. "Waterclaw is Mapleflight's mother and your's."

"That isn't enough to explain," Emerald hissed lowly.

"Emerald..." Owlfeather sighed as he sat down, preparing to spill the truth. "Waterclaw was a BoulderClan cat, she fell in love with me when she met me on the border of MoorClan. When her Clan found out that her three kittens were not fully BoulderClan's, they chased her out..." Owlfeather sighed as he continued, "Waterclaw was attacked by a badger and only two survived, one was dead, one went missing, one was with Waterclaw."

"W-what?" Emerald mewed in disbelief, as things began to unfold to him.

"Why do you think I brought your Dynasty here where Mapleflight was?"

"You're right-" Emerald's tail flickered, "-what am I thinking? I need to go back!"

Owlfeather smiled as he watched Emerald bound off to find his Dynasty. Owlfeather growled as he felt a pair of eyes nearby. "Nightstar..." Owlfeather muttered before he vanished into thin air.​

|| Birdtail ~ Willowclan Warrior [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: Yumikinz Yumikinz - Heading To Camp

Birdtail felt happy really, aside from Leopard . . being a creep, but that's why they're reporting him .
She looked around nervously before nodding promptly, sighing, " Yeah, I could use the help, I think the clan will be very happy to have some prey for a morning meal, " she mewed promptly, digging up the rest of her catch and picking up all that she could .

She looked towards Ashfeather, eyes shining brightly .

She was glad to have her friend back, she felt strong by her side .

Nothing could defeat them if they stick together, and Birdtail will try her hardest to never abandon her friend's side .

|| foreshadowing evilly ||

Character Interaction :: teluhtubby teluhtubby - MoorClan Border

He felt . . strange . His heart was pounding, his breathing was fast . . his head wouldn't stop running with thoughts . . his eyes widened and he trembled .

He was angry, he was scared .

If that cat dares ruin his plans, he'll kill him, himself, but they know they can't . . not yet, not yet, as Owlfeather has a plan as well .

He shook his head, paws shakey and flexing, trembling at the feeling . They want their claws back .

Tthey look up, spotting a bright-colored tom slinking off . They sniffed lightly .

Smells like Mapleflight .

He bounded past the cat, knowing the stranger wouldn't see him, and he relaxed at the sight of the she-cat .

" Mapleflight, " he mewed quickly, eyes twitching angrily . . he's not angry with her . Relax .

" Who is that ? I- we need to speak, let's go somewhere- what are you even doing out here ? " he shook at his head, huffing .

|| This boy has anxiety ||

Users who are viewing this thread

Back