• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
MOORCLAN PLANS TO FIND PUMPKIN
|| Moorclan Camp Narration ||

Straightstamp sighed as Hareleap came back with the patrol, in which he spoke to the few he picked for patrol and told them about how they were going to go find Pumpkinpaw in the morning .

" Hareleap, Twotoe, and Amberclaw, the four of us will be traveling tomorrow at dawn to search for Pumpkinpaw . Hareleap, you're very talented alongside you , Duneclaw, and I'm trusting that you two can help lead us to him . Twotoe will be telling us all he knows about Pumpkinpaw and his little runaway attempt, " he meowed lightly, glancing over at white tom with a distrustful squint .

As the three seemed to agree, he turned tail to approach the medicine den and speak to Sparrowpelt, in which the brown-colored medicine cat was quick to agree, saying that their traveling herbs would be ready for them .

He nodded, satisfied .

He looked up at the sky, noting how time has passed . The sun is already at it's highest point . .

GhostRiver - Rogue/Loner
City/Forest
Character Interaction; Magnet ~ @ JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

She flicked her tail thankfully¨ Thanks. Im GhostRiver by the way. You?¨ The cat slightly tilted her head, waiting for at least a small repsonse

|| Magnet ~ BloodClan Hunter [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids - City-Forest Territory

She paused for a moment before relaxing, nodding to what seemed to be herself .

" I'm Magnet . The humans called me that before they dumped me, I never held a name before that . "

Emerald
- Dynasty King/Leader -

Emerald limped closer to her as she ordered him. He couldn't help feeling a slight sheepish about him having some help with wounds he would usually ignore and expect it to heal itself. Emerald's single eye watched her calmly and then was directed to eat some leaves... Cameron would usually force him to eat things like this...

Emerald curled his snout but obeyed. Emerald chewed them and strangely-- couldn't feel what she had placed on his leg. "Poultice..." his deep voice repeated quietly. Emerald took a light respectful step back then his ears flicked up almost immediately, "haha... I'll tell him."

Emerald then had to see and look towards a larger female cat, which oddly didn't bother him too much. Emerald had too much going on today.

"Hello, Starfrost. The name's Emerald. The pleasure's all mine," Emerald put in much friendly charm. But not too friendly though; his tone was a bit husky even still. "Go ahead," he responded when she asked if she could ask him something.​

Last edited:
GhostRiver - Rogue/Loner
City/Forest
Character Interaction; Magnet ~ JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

¨ Awh, thats sad. Well, hope to see you around, Magnet. ¨ She ran off, a slight limp from her twisted left leg, as she slowed down a bitafter running a bit, now smelling around for prey, seeming as during these times, prey is more lush n the forest

Sapphire(paw) ~ Loner MCA ~ 7 moons
Interactions: Emerald teluhtubby teluhtubby Nightstar and Starfrost Morrighan Morrighan

Sapphire turned her ears as Starfrost approached and she gave a slight dip of her head before retreating to go do what the older medicine cat had requested her to do. The blind she cat approached Nightstar cautiously and announced herself with a soft mew before she spoke, making sure not to startle the elder Tom.

“Nightstar, your medicine cat sent me to check your wounds.” The she cat murmured softly. Her tail tip flicking as she awaited an answer quietly, not approaching any further than she already was just to be safe.

Starfrost - Boulderclan Medicine Cat

972E6A28-4556-4BD2-BE1F-5EDC7539DE84.jpeg

As she continued to treat his wounds, her large paws gentle and practiced in their movements, the she-cat regarded him thoughtfully.

“Why did you save clan cats, when your scent speaks of the lands beyond clan territory? Not far, no, but indeed outside these borders. Your scent has many secrets, Emerald…why risk them by coming here? What is it that you seek in this forest?”​

Emerald
- Dynasty King/Leader -
Interacting with Starfrost~ Morrighan Morrighan

Emerald flicked up the gaze of his left eye and thought for a moment. That is a good question, he thought. Emerald's brain still worked pretty well at replying. Emerald then responded with ease but tentative, "I seek nothing here. I am merely a housecat that went too far beyond his fence. But I wasn't going to help... I am not one to help others I am not too conscious of... I felt like I needed to help." Emerald's ears were pricked and facing the she-cat calmly.​

Nightstar- Boulderclan Leader
1853582F-D0F1-42FB-B2D6-A382D4E1B79B.jpeg

Nodding in confirmation to his deputy, the great Tom finally allowed himself to settle onto the warm grass, relief seeping into his bones. He’d had battles far worse. Lives lost, blood spilled, but that fox was larger than his usual opponents.

“Thank you, Cloudnose. I’ll call a clan meeting once things settle down and everyone has been treated. We can discuss the details of their stay in private soon.”

It was then that young Sapphire approached, and he gave her a soft, low purr of greeting. Despite his concern regarding her presence in their territory, he wanted to trust the she-cat. He wanted to believe she could be what he’d known his mother had sought for so long.

“Welcome, young Sapphire. This is Cloudnose, my deputy. He helps me lead and protect this clan.”

When she explained her reason for coming over, he chuckled a bit.

“That sounds like her. Very well, but you won’t find more than a few scratches and some tired muscles.”​

Last edited:
Starfrost- Boulderclan Medicine Cat
C9848A2A-204B-42CF-AD58-CC8848BF14FB.jpeg

She said nothing for a long moment, letting his words hang in the air between them as she pressed some cobwebs into a deep scratch hear his eye.

His eyes were beautiful, and indeed full of secrets.

She wondered what he thought of her, or her clan. Did he view them as savages? As outsiders to his world of metal and noise and two legs? As a threat?

“Have you heard the tale of the cats who first journeyed here to make for themselves a better life? A free life? They received dreams from cats long lost to this life, cats who had done the same for themselves in another forest far from these lands. Great mountain cats and dotted hunters who lived and reigned for many moons. More moons than you can imagine. Twolegs came and destroyed them, but we - their descendants - lived on. The twolegs found us charming and took us into their lives and dens, and made pets of us.”

She got some poppy seeds and a fat mouse from her store. She gave both to the male, and kept working.

“Over time, we forgot who we once were. We forgot those great cats from so long ago. Until Starclan reminded us. The clans are the living testament to what we were, what we were always meant to be. This mountain, this forest, is sacred to the clans because it is our hope for a free life. It is not an easy life, Emerald. Not by any stretch, but it is ours and we will protect it.”

When she had finished his treatment, she sat and watched the light stream into the den, watched it play along her pelt.

“I know you understand what loss is, what hardship is. You’re no pet, Emerald. You know that you and only you can decide your own fate. Only you can decide. I hope for the sake of every soul in this forest that you decide well.”​

|| Cloudnose ~ Boulderclan Deputy [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: Unspecified - Boulderclan Camp

Cloudnose nodded promptly before nervously stretching out in the grass as well, relaxing as he watched the she-cat wander over .

" Hello, " he mewed lightly as the leader introduce him, resting his head over his paws .

He waved Nightstar off with a flick of his ear as they left, rolling lightly onto his side as he lazily watched the camp . . crisis is over and everybody is getting treated . . nothing more could happen, right ? His eyes trailed off towards the small group of cats entering camp, and the next small group eventually leaving to hunt for the clan .

Asp - Emerald’s Commander

C87DC858-6207-4ABC-BE56-4CAE24CB2BD2.jpeg

Too long. Emerald had been gone too long already.

The large she-cat paced back and forth across a fence overlooking the entrance to the forest, the mountain looking overhead in the distance.

He’d told her that he’d be back from his little scouting trip before sun high, but there was no sign of him. He’d left her and Little In charge, as usual, but she was tempted to leave. To find him. What if he was hurt? Captured?

She growled low, the sound a promise of violence should anyone have hurt her friend.

She could track his scent easily enough from here, but it would be contradicting orders. Morning…she’d leave in the morning at first light if he didn’t return.

And then she’d paint those forest cats red for hurting him.​

Emerald
- Dynasty King/Leader -
~Interacting with Starfrost / ~

Emerald listened to her and roughly shifted into a sitting position; keeping his injured paw/leg off the ground. Emerald slightly winced as she placed some cobwebs over his closed, hurt eye; the blood had it madded closed painfully.

Emerald thought more than he spoke and would nod or shake his head every few words she would say. Emerald was taken aback by her words...

Emerald honestly wasn't too sure how to respond to this. Though... Emerald wasn't living with his two-legs anymore anyway. He had lied... He had to. He couldn't say the real reason why he was in the forest. "Wise words..." he began tentatively. "...I had sometimes... rarely... thought about staying with the two-legs as unfair a bit. I had no choice but to stay with them. I will be honest about them... the two-legs will always send me to different pairs of them with large dens. Always sending me to different places as if I was not a pet or even alive at that. As if... I was considered a statue or... a trophy. But I have thought many a time of leaving." He flicks his ears, "but I feel... the forest may not be for me..."​

Starfrost - Boulderclan Medicine Cat

She nodded, eyes warm and understanding.

“It can’t be easy, to never know what a home is. What a homeland is. What we have here is rare and precious, but as you said it is also not for everyone. Ours’ is a hard life, Emerald. A very hard life. What we have we fight to maintain and protect each and every day. It never gets easier.”

She took another look at his eye, making sure it wasn’t showing signs of fledgling infection.

“All I ask if you is this : remember as you make your path, that nothing is ever quite so simple or hard or cruel or true as it might appear. Light on the horizon might be hope, but it may also be a fire. A rumble in the distance might be a much needed storm to flush the world green again, but it might also be a twoleg monster devouring the green and turning the sky black with ash.”

She smiled slightly then, even as her words were sad and heavy with wisdom and memory. Smiled, because there were kits playing in the clearing, their soft mewls of joy and laughter like a song.

“I know of the stories told by outsiders of how we live here, of how we are together. They say we are cruel, closed minded, and savage. They say we outcast anyone who does not fit in, and attack anyone who dares trespass. Tell me, what can you hear? What can you smell? What can you tell me of this camp and the cats who live here, simply by experiencing it? Does it match the stories?”​

Emerald
- Dynasty King/Leader -
~ Interacting with Starfrost ~

Emerald listened still; her words somewhat pierced his heart with questions he hadn't thought much of until now. Yes, he had heard many stories about the Clan cats from two neighbor cats before he formed his Dynasty. They had told him everything about them was bad; nothing good came from their mouths!

But from what he had heard from the first one he had ever met-- Mapleflight-- they were just harsh and held grudges of many. They were mean to poor Mapleflight because of who her father was. It made him want to ask if Starfrost knew who the MoorClan warrior was-- but he refused by licking his chest for a mere moment.

"I have heard worse of the Clan cats, yes," he meowed. "No, it isn't what I thought it would look like. Things are nothing as I had suspected. When I had helped earlier today, I tried to leave because I thought I would've been attacked rather than thanked and tended to."

"Makes me question everything I've heard and I thank you and the rest of the cats here for helping with me... even though I am not a forest cat..." Emerald flicked his gaze away and back again.​

Starfrost- Boulderclan Medicine Cat

She purred softly, the sound friendly and…perhaps a bit motherly, as was her nature. She grinned at him, the Tom whose heart was full of questions and secrets.

“If you should ever need a place, I will ensure that you have a bed in this camp. You, and any of your friends who might need shelter or care. We don’t have much in this forest, but so long as you are willing to learn and contribute, there is a place for you in this clan Emerald. I am sure my son will say the same.”

She gestured for him to follow her as she lead the way out of her den, towards the small spot nearby where a Lightningstorm slept soundly, close enough that he was within shouting distance of her at all times.

“You helped save this cat’s life, Emerald. He will not soon forget, nor shall any of his clanmates. Remember this battle, these cats, the next time you wonder at the stories. Remember that we are not what some might claim.”

She turned then, to walk away, towards where her clan awaited an update on the condition of each injured clan member. Towards where her son was being treated by that knowledgeable young she-cat. But before she took that first step away, she look over her shoulder at the Tom.

“May Starclan guide you, Emerald.”​

Last edited:
//Olivepaw- JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

"I'm Pumpkinpaw, Olivepaw's boyfriend."

Olivepaw felt strangely comforted by the words. "Ohoho. I knew you'd eventually find someone, but you got lucky with this one bro-bro." Oak said, letting out a purr of amusement. Olivepaw blushed and looked downwards in embarrassment, but suddenly a twoleg kit came running in the room, and the female scooped him up with a cry. She seemed delighted. Olivepaw purred, and was able to pick up parts of the twoleg's speech, like "look..." and "Grown!" He heard the girl say something about kits, and then she set him down again. Olive remembered this girl from his kithood, when he was still here with his brother and sister, and he remembered how kind she had been. "Looks like Kat is happy to see you." Oak said. Olivepaw remembered now- that was the name they had given to the younger twoleg. "Let's go outside." Lilac said, a little annoyed, but clearly happy to see her brother. She brushed past Pumpkinpaw and leapt into the garden, where you could smell all sorts of herbal scents, catnip being the strongest and most memorable.

"So, Pumpkinpaw, was it?" Lilac asked the ginger tom. "Where do you come from? I haven't heard my brother mention you before."

Emerald
- Dynasty King/Leader -

Emerald couldn't help but feel as if a weight was lifted off of his shoulders. Emerald slowly stands to his paws, still staying off his injured one delicately. Emerald follows her to the tom he had seen before; who was badly injured and his eye widened a bit as Starfrost said he had "saved his life". Emerald thought he would never hear such words...

Emerald knew he was to leave now and watched her walk away before she spoke again. Emerald's ears pricked ever so slightly, "thank you, Starfrost. I may put in much thought and tI don't know how to thank you all enough."

Emerald respectfully dipped his head before turning and limping out to go and find his Dynasty. He knew Asp would be very concerned when he returned in such a condition... but he would need to quickly explain everything. He also needed to speak to Cameron.​

|| Pumpkinpaw ~ Moorclan Apprentice ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops - Twoleg Place

Pumpkinpaw sat next to Olivepaw, sitting up tall in an attempt to seem big . . now that he was in front of these cats, he felt as if he had to make himself known, to be less of a pansy so nobody took away what he had . . though he was quickly startled as twolegs scurried in, in which he cowered, eagerly running after Lilac when she suggested going back out . . he shivered, settling into the grasses below as he watched Olivepaw quietly . .

He loved Olivepaw, but he knew he would never truly understand kittypet life . . he shivered, glancing up at Lilac . .

" Oh . . well I come from the forest, I live with the clans . . Olivepaw isn't in my clan, but uh . . I met him one day when I was out hunting, and he caught my eye the second I caught him tripping over squirrels, " he meowed in a fond manner, looking over at the black cat proudly .

He glanced back up at her, " I'm assuming I met him after his last visit to you all, " he meowed his explanation lightly .

//Lilac- Filler- JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

Lilac looked amused. "Yep, sounds like Olive alright." She agreed. "Olivepaw." Her brother corrected. "Did you know, once, when we were kits, he fell of the roof? I think that might be why he's so stupid now." Lilac gently teased. "I am NOT stupid!" Olive retorted, and they started to playfully bicker, shoving each other to the ground, and knocking Pumpkinpaw over in the process.
"aww, my little Olive is growing up." Oak said, watching the pile of cats. "Were the same age!" Olivepaw laughed.

//Sorry it's short, didn't know what to write.

Cloudstar
Character Interaction: teluhtubby teluhtubby + filler

Cloudstar flicked his ears annoyed and narrowed his eyes as he watched the she-cat pad out of camp.

I don't have time to worry about a single warrior when I have a full clan of cats with feelings as well! Regardless of if she had anything do do with that apprentice she is still a member of the clan and therefor their clanmate!

Trotting out of the camp himself to blow off steam he slowly and absent mindedly made his way to the Willowclan border.

Ashfeather
Character Interaction: JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Ashfeather blinked "I didn't think he was like that either, and to go against the code like that" she croaked and shuddered

"I doubt Starclan would hold it against us for standing up to that bully, if anything and if he keeps going like that I don't think Starclan will let him hunt with them, but if anything we should report to Sunstar"

licking her friends ear to try to comfort the other cat she looked at the sky,

"we may want to catch something quick and head back to camp" she purred the optimism ebbing its way into her voice "if you still even want to try with all his tramping around I doubt we will find anything." she took a moment to think it over "we could split up and cover more ground?"

Leopardspot
Character Interaction: filler

Leopardspot paced in tight circles almost on top of the Moorclan border something told him in his git he wanted to be there making up his mind (to do something stupid) he crossed into the other clans territory

I HATE most of my clanmates! he growled the fresh sting of the argument and the scratches egged him on Next time I get the chance to I WILL take something from Ashfeather and Birdtail they had better be careful

ripping up the other clans territory he hoped to leave his scent just to cause some kind of trouble.

Sapphire(paw) ~ Loner tb MCA ~ 7 moons
Interactions: Nightstar Morrighan Morrighan Cloudnose JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

sapphire couldn’t help the slight twitch of a smile at Nightstar’s reply and shook her head slightly. She gently gave the leader who had been so kind to her some marigold pulp and dressed his scratches

“Better to treat them now. Even mild scratches can get infected” she murmured lightly, giving a shy dip of her head to the light Tom Nightstar introduced her to.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back