• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lash
- BloodClan Leader -

Lash watched her expression change and his tail-tip twitched slightly. Lash purred a bit in amusement, "you think it's cool, do you?" Lash smiles very slightly and he leans up to sit straight, his tail resting over his forepaws. "I must say I am a bit surprised at your reaction, I thought you'd freak out. If you know what I mean," he meows. Lash couldn't help but feel-- flattered by this-- he couldn't believe a clan cat would ever react this way. "Leading a Clan..." Lash twitches his whiskers, "it takes leadership and you must know what the Clan needs or wants best. And knowing of the previous leader, which, I am walking in Scourge's footsteps." Lash chuckles a bit before continuing, "you know, I could always let you come and check out my Clan."

Blood(kit)
- ... -

"Thank you," he purred with his tail up high. He was proud of himself and he could smell the fresh and warm scent of the mouse under his nose. Blood wanted to argue about having the first bite but all he did was blink at her while setting it down and taking the first bite.​

Wolfpaw ~~ Boulderclan apprentice
Interaction; Lash teluhtubby teluhtubby
Location; Boulderclan territory

The excited tri-colored apprentice listened with a small smile on her face, though she managed to keep calm and not leap out of her fur. ´´ I would love that. ´´ she dipped her head to the leader, raising it again.

GhostRiver ~~ Loner
Interaction; Blood(kit)

´´ Its good, isn't it?´´ She kept her frosted gaze fixed on him and by his reaction, it must have. She let her muscles relax after a bi of holding them tense

(( LMAO NOT GHOST ACTING LIKE HIS MOTHER XD ))

Lash
- BloodClan Leader -

Lash smiles at her with his eyes no longer sharp, they were rather soft now. Lash could feel his heart lift a little bit. He has never felt this good since he was made leader of BloodClan. It had been so long. Lash stretches his legs a bit where he was sitting and he grins just a little. "I could let you come back with me," the tom was much nicer than he usually ever was. It was so unlike him. But he liked it a lot.

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood nods and meows muffledly, "mmm! I've never had fresh-kill before!" Blood actually never has. He enjoyed it so much now. Blood smiles at her and paws to mouse to her, offering for her to have some.​

She let the tip of her tail twitch ´´That would be cool!´´ Wolfpaw exclaimed, though not too loudly. she was truly excited about this encounter, it was like she was shaking in her fur, though not literally.

GhostRiver ~~ Loner
Interaction; Blood(kit)

She nodded before taking a bite. a few of the rodent's bones crunched as she chewed. it was a fairly small bite in her opinion, though she didn't really know much of how big she really was. she licked the warm blood off her muzzle, and turned her attention forward ´´ we should probably get going again soon ´´

Lash
- BloodClan Leader -

Lash purrs again-- it kind of hurt his throat from doing it since he never would purr-- it was always growls or yowls. Nothing more or less. Lash then lightly dipped his head to her and slowly got to his paws. He was a lot taller than he appeared while sitting or lying down. His legs were rather muscular and slender but very long. "Want to come back with me now? Or would you be up for meeting at another time, WolfPaw?" His blue eyes looked at her calmly as he asked.

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood watches her as she takes a small bite from the mouse and then looks about. "Good idea," he mews in agreement. Blood then stretches while arching his back up, the mud still matted to his white-fluffy pelt.​

Her ear twitched´´ Maybe another time. im with another and they are waiting for me, and she would certainly tell our leader if she saw me with you.´´ She softly spoke, a small from on her face but she shook it off

GhostRiver ~~ Loner
Interaction; Blood(kit)

She buried the now crippled mouse and turned her head ´´ lets go´´ she nodded west, and started to walk, but not too fast as to lose the kit

Lash
- BloodClan Leader -

Lash dips his head with his head closed momentarily, "understandable. Would you want to meet here tonight?" Lash lightly flicked the tip of his tail and tasted the air.

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood watches her bury the mouse and follows her, him trying to keep pace with her. His little legs would bound up every few steps to keep up wit her, but other than that, he held up just fine. "I'm so excited!" he mewled.​

Last edited:

The Tri-colored she nodded ´´ Sounds good. See you around Lash. ´´ She flicked her tail before standing up and turning on her heel before bounding away. Once she was out of sight she got far enough to where she could smell prey again and tried to find at least something. after a few minutes, she at last, caught the squirrel she was chasing. she failed a few times, as it have scrambled from her paws before she could kill it, but she had it now, and she was out of breath. she was slightly panting, and picked up the limp squirrel into her jaws. she sighed, and rushed back to twin trees, already making up an excuse as to why she was gone for so long

GhostRiver ~~ Loner
Interaction; Blood(kit)

She made she to slightly slow down when that did happen, yet she had a small smile of pride ´´ I am too.´´ she let out a purr ´´ I hope we don't meet some jerk first..´´ she muttered ´´that would suck.´´ she continued her normal pace, eyes never leaving the front of her

Last edited:
Lash
- BloodClan Leader -

Lash nods and he watches her leave, "'til next time!" Lash smiles to himself before slowly making his way out of the territory, flawlessly but quietly. Lash was a bit excited to meet the young she-cat again. He knew BloodClan would like her. It was only a matter of time... he could slightly feel the ice seeping into his veins as he thought...

Blood(kit)
- ... -

"I agree. I don't want no cat with a sharp tongue coming up to us," he mewed and wiggled his ears. Blood was in pace with her now, his pale eyes looked at her then forward.​

GhostRiver ~~ Loner
Interaction; Blood(kit)

´´Mhm.´´ As they walked, the scent got strong, signaling they were probably closer to the camp, or closer to another border. She kinda wished she hadn't gone this far, as she was more used to the scent of a clanless forest or the alleyway, and this was definitely stronger than she could take.

Leopardspot
Character Interaction: JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

The golden tom fought being taken aback,
"already told her?!"

"Lazy or not is yet to be seen," he slowly mewed. "I don't like it and I think we should keep an eye on them."
He stopped ears catching the unsteady pawsteps of other cats.

Ashfeather

Ashfeather padded into the meeting area catching sight of Birdtail and Leopardspot immediately on edge she put her prey down "Leopardspot being a pain in the pelt Birdtail?"

Lash
- BloodClan Leader -

Lash dips his head with his head closed momentarily, "understandable. Would you want to meet here tonight?" Lash lightly flicked the tip of his tail and tasted the air. Lash kind of realized the question made it sound like it were a date-- it wasn't. Lash shook his head a bit.

Let's refrain from mentioning dates when Lash and Wolfpaw are talking, she's 8 moons old . This is a serious message . //

|| Birdtail ~ Willowclan Warrior ||
Character Interaction :: Yumikinz Yumikinz - Willowclan Territory

Birdtail rose an eyebrow at him before rolling her eyes, " I think you're too eager with making everyone your enemy, " she huffed lightly, " but I'll keep an eye open I guess, " she mewed, turning away to continue digging up her prey as Ashfeather returned . She picked up a squirrel from the hole, glancing back at the silver cat with a nod, " He's not attacking me or anything, " she mewed carefully, slowly stepping away from him before trotting over to greet her with a gentle nudge, turning to stand by her side . She looked back at Leopardspot, tilting her head, " I guess we wait for Russetstreak ? "

|| Rosepaw ~ Boulderclan App [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids - Boulderclan Twin Trees

Rosepaw quickly looked up as the distant sounds and such grew louder, and she relaxed to see Wolfpaw emerging from the treeline . She grinned, " Welcome back, slow poke . . I kinda thought you were leaving me or something . . " she squinted lightly before sitting up, tails digging into the tree below her, " What's that ? A squirrel ? "​

Interaction; Rosepaw JustHereToHide JustHereToHide
Location; Twin trees

She let out a small chuckle ´´ I wouldn't ´´ her laugh and speech were slightly muffled as she did have a dead animal in her mouth, though she placed it down ´´ yeah, I ended up not hungry so I didn't get myself anything.´´ Ah yes, a lie. she was really hungry, but thought it would be better than to say it were for the both of them

Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids - Boulderclan Twin Trees

Rosepaw nodded quickly, glancing around sharply before slowly scampering closer to the ground and hopping off of the tree, pawing at the squirrel, " Okay ! If you get hungry later I'm sure there's prey from last night still in the pile, " she mewed thoughtfully before shoving her face into the fresh-kill a bit greedily .

. . Okay, yeah she didn't even take a minute to ask if Wolfpaw wanted to share .

She quickly looked up, blinking lightly, " Are- uh are we going back to camp ? They might make one of us join the morning hunt, " she mewed, wrinkling her nose lightly, " . . . actually I kinda wanna catch something for Lightningstorm, " she mewed, taking a large bite of prey before continuing, " I don't know if he's woken up yet but I wanna help him, " she mewed lightly through he full mouth, staring at the large tricolor feline in front of her . She blinks lightly before swallowing .

" I hope he wakes up soon "

Location; Twin trees

She sat herself down as she watched the white apprentice munch on the morsel she had caught, but didn't mind it much. She listened to her speak and nodded ´´ Yeah... i do too. it was a miracle he survived, and doesn't have much damage. though his legs look like they took the most damage.´´ she sighed ´´ but at least he's okay now... i think.´´

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood could also tell the scent getting stronger beneath his nose. Blood slightly wiggled his muzzle and whiskers at it. It was a better smell than BloodClan's horrid, unwelcoming, disgusting-- he could go on listing-- but he didn't. Blood shook his head. "We're getting close," he mews.​

GhostRiver ~~ Loner
Interaction; Blood(kit) teluhtubby teluhtubby

´´ Yeah... ´´ She continued the journey even though her nose was in severe pain, then stopped, tasting the air ´´ we´re not too far from their camp. we should keep a good distance or else they´ll think we're hostile.´´ her ear flicked as her blue gaze traveled around the clearing in anticipation, of course nobody could tell well though

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood tasted the air and his neck fur bristled. The scent... it was all too familiar to his former self, Shrewkit. He recognized it so well. Blood came back to reality when she spoke again, he nods in agreement. "Right," he flicked his ears and looked around.​

Location; Twin trees

She sat herself down as she watched the white apprentice munch on the morsel she had caught, but didn't mind it much. She listened to her speak and nodded ´´ Yeah... i do too. it was a miracle he survived, and doesn't have much damage. though his legs look like they took the most damage.´´ she sighed ´´ but at least he's okay now... i think.´´

Rosepaw frowned lightly before nodding, looking down at the prey, " I- uh, being honest I feel like it's my fault he got hurt . I was the one who wanted to go hunting, " she mewed flatly, nose scrunched up lightly as she squirmed before taking another bite of prey . She didn't like admitting failure but it was something that she genuinely felt bad for .

" I can't stop smelling his blood, or- or dreaming about those foxes or whatever, " she whispered lightly, glancing up at Wolfpaw, " Have you ever done things you regret ? "

Location; Twin trees

She looked at the white she-cat with sympathy ´´ don't worry! Is not your fault. It's natural for a cat to want to hunt and to run. You still helped us. we probably would have died if you hadn't gotten help.´´ she smiled a bit

Wolfpaw slightly froze up at the mention of regrets and let out a small sigh ´´ yeah,, more than you would think.´´

GhostRiver ~~ Loner

She sat by a tree and laid down, letting out a breath of air she didn't know she was holding. she hummed a tune she had used to hear at her two-leg home. The skilled she-cat wrapped her tail around her charred leg and closed her eyes, listening to the sound of nature

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood watches her lie down and he arches his back into a stretch with a slight yawn. Blood then spotted some mud and he rolled around in it like a dog would, wiggling his lower body around then his upper body. "Mmm," he mumbled.​

GhostRiver ~~ Loner

She watched him for a second before looking away. she got it, she was somewhat sensitive to the sun due to her being mostly white, but it wasn't as severe. she rested her head over her paws, not going to sleep of course, just laying there. the skull was irritating her a bit, so she flipped it over her head, the skull landing in front of her. Ghostriver shook her scarred head as to get rid of any flaring nerves.

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood stopped rolling around then resting on his belly; his tail outstretched behind him, flicking calmly. Blood looked a bit surprised as she took the skull off of her face and he said nothing. Blood lowered his head to lie on his chin on his little paws. His eyes were a bit mesmerized at her, they were wide with calmness. Blood wiggled his whiskers again.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back