• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
|| Boulderclan Narration [FILLER] ||
- Aspenfrost, Petalpaw, Vanillanose, Breezefur -
Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids + teluhtubby teluhtubby - Boulderclan Territory

It was silent as the group walked, Aspenfrost and Vanillanose watching the two as Breezefur stomped himself all across the territory .

There was a quick break in the silence though as Petalpaw crept over to the smaller cat, tapping Blood with her shoulder . She acknowledged how he clung to Ghostriver's side, but it didn't stop her from starting a conversation, " Hi ! Your name is Blood, right ? That's a kinda weird name for a kit . . You guys are joining our clan right ? We could train together if you're six moons old, uh, that'd be really cool, " the apprentice began chattering, padding alongside the two a bit shamelessly . She was just very interested to learn about the strangers, and maybe a bit too friendly to a couple of cats who hardly trust her .

|| Ivorypaw - ForestClan Apprentice [ FILLER ] ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops - ForestClan Territory

Ivorypaw's eyes widened slightly before she nodded swiftly, running off to get some prey . She listened as the clan cats argued amongst each other before Ravenwing quickly snapped at the patrols to head out . She grinned in a humorous manner, heart-swelling lightly in her chest . She's Ivorypaw, the soon-to-be Medicine cat . .

There was a moment of alone time before Shadowfish came back, in which she scarfed down the rest of her prey in excitement before she chased on after her mentor, " I get to see the territory ? " she mewed, slowing down hesitantly as they left camp; before she quickly sped back up, looking up at the medicine cat in awe .

|| Birdtail ~ Willowclan Warrior ||
Character Interaction :: Yumikinz Yumikinz - Willowclan Camp

Birdtail looked up in excitement, dropping off her prey with a swift nod . She had sent off an apprentice to gather the rest of the caught prey. so she was totally free now .

She shook at her pelt before padding up, bumping shoulders with the other she before trotting a bit ahead, " Where we headin' ? Just gonna find a pond or something ? " she mewed curiously .​

Blood(kit)
- ... -

Blood kept in pace with GhostRiver, his pale red eyes looking at up her every few moments, then he'd look ahead and around them. He was curious-- but then a voice kicked him straight from his thoughts. He gasped lightly and his pelt prickled to see a cat around his age speaking to him. "Y-yes, my name is Blood..." he says with a hard gulp. She really startled him, even though he tried not to show it. And yes, he knew his name was strange. Blood slightly nods, "I am six moons old, actually."​

Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids + teluhtubby teluhtubby - Boulderclan Territory

The apprentice's eyes widened before she grinned, nodding, " Well, Blood, you're just old enough to be an apprentice ! If . . if uh Cloudnose lets you two join I mean ? Well, yeah, if you join you'll get a mentor, that's real fun, " she mewed, tilting her head, " Bloodpaw, that's a funny name . . do you wanna keep your name ? I know leaders let cats do that . . hmm- hi, I'm Petalpaw, " she stopped her rambling to introduce herself, smiling tentatively .

Ashfeather
Character Interaction: JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Ashfeather nodded the "waters should be calm today not much wind to whip up anything although it may be a bit cold" she purred "leaf-bare is always so boring."

(ima fall into a black hole with Ash till nightfall)

Cloudstar
Character Interaction: filler

The white tom lashed his tail pacing around the middle of his den stressed to the point of wanting to rip his own fur out.
"I hope straightstamp is ok and they've found at least a little of information"
he breathed the short gasps causing lightheadedness "what would Skyrunner do?"
his fathers voice rumbled in his ear "breathe and take it in stride, your clan needs a strong cat."
He faltered, the breaths coming deeper now as cherished memories of his apprenticeship. Those same words he had heard over and over became his grounding for moons through his fathers death, his leader's ceremony, the first battle he led where a life was lost. Those words meant everything. Heart freshy aching he sturdied himself panic attack avoided and padded out of his den to join his clanmates for the day.

|| Birdtail ~ Willowclan Warrior ||
Character Interaction :: Yumikinz Yumikinz - Willowclan Camp

She nodded fondly, " Makes sense ! We can probably find a more opened space to swim in with less trees . . maybe somewhere with rocks, " she mewed, " Sunbathing would be nice afterwards ! "

(sounds good, bird and ash can be gay OORP, ALSO I LOVE CLOUDSTAR JASDJASJD . . )

Blood(kit/paw)
- ... -

"An apprentice..." he murmurs, more to himself. "It sounds fun," he meows with a smile. Blood thought to himself a bit, he knew he could've become an apprentice so many moons ago when he was Shrewkit. But... that didn't happen. As she asked if he wanted to keep his name-- he was already so used to Blood, so he wanted to keep it. "I'm pretty used to my name now," he mews softly with a blink at her. "Nice to meet you, Petalpaw," he smiles again.​

GhostRiver ~~ Loner
Interaction; teluhtubby teluhtubby + JustHereToHide JustHereToHide
Location; Boulderclan territory

She let her ear flick as she listened to the conversation that was staged between... Petalpaw, was it? And Blood. she didn't really listen though, as they were on the side where she had bd hearing, or more importantly, where the fireworks landed. she inwardly shuddered. she didn't like thinking about the incident, as it had always made her fear something would go wrong once again.

Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids + teluhtubby teluhtubby - BoulderClan Territory

Petalpaw listened thoughtfully, grinning in return, " You as well, Blood, " she mewed, " We're almost back to camp, so I'm sure you and . . Ghostriver will hear everything there is to know soon ! . . . Maybe you can tell me about your life as a loner ? " she mewed curiously . She knew the kit, or apprentice, was a bit young, but she's sure he's seen and heard all kinds of things she hasn't .

Blood(kit/paw)
- ... -

Blood blinks and looks around, expecting to see the camp open up somewhere up ahead. "I am very curious," he mutters, his tail-tip flicking. Blood glances up and over at GhostRiver then back at Petalpaw. A loner...he knew he'd have to make something up..? Maybe..? He pretty much did everything on his own anyway. "Sure," he meows at last. Blood's pale eyes looked around and the mud was still sticking to his white pelt.​

//Shadowfish - JustHereToHide JustHereToHide //

Shadowfish started walking, followed by a hyperactive Ivorypaw. But Shadowfish understood. The first time she had gone out she had been so excited. And then so scared, and.. oh god. No, no. She was okay, there wasn't anything to be scared of. She was fine. Fine Fine Fine. She took a deep breath and tried to focus on the path in front of her. "Why don't we go up to the Waterfall first? I need to collect more Coltsfoot, and then we can visit the rest of the territory."
The apprentice nodded, and they started walking.

Sometime half way through the walk, Shadowfish spotted some Dandelion off to the side, and thought it might be a good chance to teach her new apprentice some things. "Do you know what that is?" She asked, pointing to the yellow flowers with a flick of her tail.

877 Dandelion Watercolor Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime
(pretty ('u'))

Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids + teluhtubby teluhtubby - BoulderClan Camp

Petalpaw grinned at that, going quiet as she seemed satisfied by the answer .

The group walked a while more before eventually getting to the top of the mountain, entering camp with no struggle . It's a bit obvious that the camp wasn't as secure as most camps, but the difference between BoulderClan and the other clans was that they literally lived on the top of a low-rise mountain . . they could practically kick another cat down a steep cliff or two if another clan tried invading . . exaggeration .

The two new cats brought a bit of attention, cats pushing past each other to watch, and Applepaw, Petalpaw's brother padding over to cute his sibling and question who the two were .

The two siblings split away from the others, and Breezefur stepped away asking the two other felines to talk to the deputy and such as he left to finish marking the borders . Soon, a white-colored tom slid out of a den where he seemed to have been napping, glancing over the two strangers before approaching, " Hello, this is Cloudnose . . I heard you two were asking to join ? " he mewed quietly, eyes half-shut in a sleepy manner .

GhostRiver ~~ Loner
Location; Boulderclan territory

Ghostriver examined the area as she was walking through the camp, and as for cats who were looking at them----More looking at her----she sent them quick glares.

She let herself relax afterward and looked at the white feline who sat in front of them ´´Yes, we are.´´ she nodded, sitting down. ´´ Im ghostriver, and this is blood.´´ She gestured to the kit beside her

Blood(kit/paw)
- ... -

Blood watches as the camp began to unfold-- and honestly-- he felt as if he had been on the mountainside before. His inner-past Shrewkit bounced around inside of him as everything was almost identical! He hated the word. He tsked. "Almost".

Blood watched as Petalpaw broke away from him and he turns his attention to the white tom. Blood stares at him with wide, curious eyes. "Yes," he mewed.​

Sapphire(paw) ~ 7 moons ~ Loner tb MCA
Interactions: Blood, Ghostriver, Cloudnose, Breezefur, Cameron teluhtubby teluhtubby dance of the corvids dance of the corvids JustHereToHide JustHereToHide

Sapphire had been sleeping in the nest she had been dozing in for a while within the medicine cat den. Her ears flicked up as the blind female caught the voices of new cats echo through her hearing. Her paws folded under her as she stood up slowly. Sticking her head out of the den to tilt it curiously, locating the deputy and two newcomers easily with her hearing. The pretty calico slowly eased herself out of the den, settling outside of it as curiosity lanced through her. The stunning sapphire orbs seemed to pierce anyone looking her way even though she couldn't see.

Not many had really talked to her since Nightstar allowed her to stay within the camp. And the clan was still new to her, so she wasn't at all comfortable with anyone yet minus the medicine cat. Starfrost had been kind to her, and welcomed her. So of course the young feline was more at ease around her. Sapphire twitched slightly, ignoring the slight twinge of pain in her shoulder. The gash she had been found with was slowly on the mend with the correct herbs and easy access. She looked less thin, her long fur a bit more kept and healthy-looking. She wondered as she listened to the conversation, if she would get her apprentice name soon. So far it seemed like she was staying at this rate. And without her permission, her mind wandered towards Cameron...wondering if the kind tom was alright.

BLOOD AND GHOST JOIN BC
|| Ivorypaw - ForestClan Apprentice [ FILLER ] ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops - ForestClan Territory

Ivorypaw listened intently, unaware of her mentor's moments of unease . She trotted along the forest floor, nodding promptly, " Coltsfoot . . that's for . . easing sore paws and bad breathing, right ? " she mewed lightly in an attempt to test herself, trying her best to hold some conversation as the two eventually got to the Waterfall .

She tilted her head squinting, " Uh- I mean, it looks like coltsfoot . . " she mewed lightly, pushing through her thoughts as she tried to come up with the name, " It is coltsfoot, right ? Is- uh . . " She looked up at the medicine cat with a shy tilt of the head .

|| Cloudnose ~ Boulderclan Deputy [FILLER] ||
Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids + teluhtubby teluhtubby + [ Talathel Talathel ] - Boulderclan Camp

The white-colored deputy looked the two over as they confirmed, and he shook his head lightly to push away the final moments of sleepiness he felt .

He sighed, " We've had a lot of strangers on our territories recently, so if you two really want to join our clan you'll have to prove yourself . You'll be given a moon to learn under our warriors to train, hunt, and fight alongside our clan . You'll be removed from camp if you prove yourself as unloyal or insufficient, as leaf-fall is coming in a couple of moons and we can't support you two if you don't support us, " he explained lightly, glancing over at the leader's den quietly, " That's what a clan does, we work together . . I'll assign you both mentors tonight, they'll teach you the ways of a warrior, " he finished promptly .

" I'd wait for Nightstar's word, but he isn't capable of his duties right now, " he meowed his explanation, looking back at the two quietly .

" Blood, you're six moons old ? "

Last edited:
GhostRiver ~~ Loner
Location; Boulderclan camp

Ghostriver stared at them for a moment, and she stayed completely still as if she were dead. The black holes in her skull bored into Cloudnose´s as she silently waited for him to be finished.

once he said he would assign mentors for them both, she almost choked on her spit. Do they not know how old I am by how I look? whatever, probably something to join the clan.. she thought, her gaze never leaving cloudnose.

"Close, but this is dandelion. They look really similar, but notice that dandelion pedals are larger." Shadowfish said, gently pawing the flower. "Coltsfoot flowers can also be white sometimes, which is a notable difference, although sometimes they're yellow too. There are a few coltsfoot flowers near the waterfall that I can show you later, so you can really see the differences." She picked a few stems of the flower and set off again, smiling gently.

(Sort post ^u^)

Blood(kit/paw)
- ... -

Blood's pale-red eyes looked at Cloudnose as he explained things about what he and GhostRiver would have to do to officially join them. Blood's eyes kind of wandered off to one side and spotted a pretty calico, looking about. Blood blinked before looking back when Cloudnose asked about his age. "Uh-- yes!" he meowed, his tail stuck up straight now in surprise. Blood could somewhat feel the now cold, matted mud pull at his thick, fluffy white pelt. He yawns and his eyes widened.​

|| Ivorypaw - ForestClan Med Apprentice [ FILLER ] ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops - Approaching The Waterfall

Ivorypaw nodded slowly, sniffing the weed quietly and looking up at the medicine cat as she took the flowers . She tilted her head, quickly bounding after, " I'll remember that for next time . . Dandelion .

" Dandelion is used for bee stings, and as a pain killer, right ? " she mewed, trotting after as she scanned the clearing to find the Coltsfoot and the recognizable waterfall .

// short post's are always fine :) //

Character Interaction :: dance of the corvids dance of the corvids + teluhtubby teluhtubby - Boulderclan Camp

Cloudnose was quiet, watching the feline quietly . He shivered as the cold, black eyes of the skull stared back at him .

" You're not gonna take that off, are you, " he meowed lightly, trying to make it sound like a joke, but he and likely a lot of the clan was unnerved .

He relaxed as that little brown- uh, mud-covered kit responded . He nodded firmly, " You're just old enough to be an apprentice, " he explained, looking over the small cat, " Though, you're going to need to clean off your pelt, " he squinted lightly in confusion, " Did you fall in a puddle or something ? "

He shook his head once more, shaking his head, " I'll leave you two to . . socialize if that's all . You may not leave camp unless you're with your mentors, as we don't know you two yet, " he finished lightly, instructing a couple of cats to guard the entrance . They did as said .

" If you two have any final questions I'm here to listen, " he mewed .

Last edited:
Blood(paw)
- ... -

Blood blinks and looks at Cloudnose again as he asks about the mud. Blood flattened his ears and spoke, "I didn't fall in a puddle." Blood then slowly shifted into a sitting position, "I'm sensitive to the sun. I roll in mud so the rays do not cause me pain." Blood then glances up at GhostRiver.​

"Yea, good job remembering. I'm surprised you know all that Ivorypaw."

They continued walking, a nice silence filling the air. Soon they made it to the Waterfall, and Shadowfish whent to show her apprentice the Coltsfoot pach she had mentioned earlier. The cluster of yellow and white flowers were growing near the border, and Shadowfish instructed Ivory to collect some. "This is Moorclan's border here. Be careful not to step over it alright?" The tortie she-cat said, before she left to get some more Dock leaves for Barkclaw. He still had a few scratches from the badger attack, and they weren't healing to well.

(tiny doggo post ^U^)

Sapphire(paw) ~ 7 moons ~ Loner tb MCA (apprentice if no medicine cat)
Interactions: Cloudnose JustHereToHide JustHereToHide
Blood teluhtubby teluhtubby
Ghostriver dance of the corvids dance of the corvids

The blind she cat slowly got to her paws, making sure her injured shoulder wasn’t taking too much weight as she slowly made her way to the blurred forms. The scent of the deputy was one she could tell apart and she could hear the kit , just about 1 moon younger than herself mention it was to keep the sun from his fur.

“Cloudnose, I could get them nests next to my own in the medicine cat den … or help make some in whatever den.” She offered softly, her piercing blue eyes seemingly vacant as she stared at the blurred form of the deputy. Her paws shuffled as she tilted her head and gave a slight smile to Blood “Using mud to help protect you is actually brilliant!” She spoke ever so lightly, a curious lilt in her tone as she shuffled her paws under her to sit down carefully, leaning a bit off her injured shoulder.

|| Ivorypaw - ForestClan Med Apprentice [ FILLER ] ||
Character Interaction :: Harmonic Raindrops Harmonic Raindrops - The Waterfall

Ivorypaw's eyes widened at the compliment, in which she nodded sharply, " I have an excellent memory, Shadowfish, " she mewed thoughtfully, padding alongside her .

She relaxed at the sight of the waterfall, tail twitching as she was brought to the patch . She leaned in close, sniffing the plant and nipping some as instructed . She looked up, the small flowers resting in her mouth as she looked up, listening intently, " Moorclan . . alright . . that's the clan we have to be wary of, isn't it ? " she asked through a muffled mouth of flowers .

" Moorclan isn't very happy towards us right now, " she pondered lightly, watching as the torti gathered some dock .

Dock, a large plant chewed into a pulp and used to ease wounds . Cats can also use it as bedding to help soothe wounds as they rest .

Her nose twitched .

" Dock doesn't grow well in mountainous areas, right ? " she mewed lightly, looking up at the she-cat lightly, " If BoulderClan needed it, we could share, right ? "

// smol rat post uwu //

Character Interaction :: teluhtubby teluhtubby + Talathel Talathel + dance of the corvids dance of the corvids - Boulderclan Camp

Cloudnose's eyes widened at the mention of his condition, and he lowered his head nervously, " I'm sorry, Blood . . we haven't had in albino in the clans for some time, we're unsure of their . . conditions, " he explained shyly, tilting his head, " You might talk to the medicine cats at some point, that's some useful information, " he finished, glancing over at Sapphire who slowly approached the small group . He tilted his head .

His ears twitched as he listened, in which he nodded promptly, " We have a den for new cats as to keep them from taking up valuable space of ill cats, you may set up some nests for them there, " he mewed lightly, pointing the den out .

( this isn't in the boulderclan description yet but i'll be editing it as i make the map :nails: )

He relaxed at her enthusiasm, agreeing lightly on the subject of the mud .

Blood(paw)
- ... -

Blood blinks gratefully at Cloudnose. He knew being albino may cause some problems, he kind of hoped that he would be able to become a warrior.

Blood's attention was taken aback again when the pretty calico came over and offered for a place for rest or where they could sleep. Blood could see her a little better now, that she was closer. Blood blinks and studies her softly. Her eyes were what caught his attention-- he felt ice creep upon his spine and he lightly ground his teeth together. Blood shook his head away from the icy feeling, "I'd a-appreciate that." Shoot! Why did I stutter? Blood lightly kneaded the ground beneath himself and looks at Cloudnose again.​

Sapphire(paw) ~ 7 moons ~ Loner tb MCA/Apprentice
Interactions: Blood teluhtubby teluhtubby , Cloudnose JustHereToHide JustHereToHide , Ghostriver dance of the corvids dance of the corvids

Sapphire smiled shyly at Blood before glancing towards the tom she hadn't entirely gotten used to yet. Nightstar had been the main cat she had talked to alongside Starfrost. Sapphire bowed her head slightly to Cloudnose as she faced the two blurs she hadn't even met yet. "I can get started on those nests for you." She mewed softly before blinking and shaking her head slightly "Apparently I forgot my manners...I'm Sapphire." She purred in good humor, her ears flicking up and back before she bowed her head to Blood.

"I would love to hear how you came up with the idea of mud to help your condition. I am always curious." She purred quietly, flicking her tail as she slowly stood up to head towards the den Cloudnose indicated. "I will have those nests ready in just a few." She meowed over her shoulder as she delicately began to make the nests for the two newcomers. Adding in the soft moss and making sure it wasn't wet or scratchy especially since one of the cats was so sensitive. She wanted Ghostriver and Blood to be as comfortable as she could offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back