• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In The Land Of Gods & Monsters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alright, I'll probably submit my Baba Yaga soon-ish.

How many apps per person by the way?

Kakyoin Kakyoin
Speaking of playing multiple characters, I was toying with the idea of making a character that was the incarnation of one of the watchers from Book of Enoch.

Would that be alright with you?

As many as you can handle

If that's the case, I'll consider second and third characters then.

Also, if an entity is identified as two or more figures in myth and legend, can the character be an incarnation of both?

If that's the case, I'll consider second and third characters then.

Also, if an entity is identified as two or more figures in myth and legend, can the character be an incarnation of both?
Can I have an example?

Can I have an example?

For instance, most Greek Gods.

Athena is identified with Minerva, Mars with Ares, so on.

Otohime could be identified as being the same entity as Toyotamahime.

In my case, the Baba Yaga is identified with Jezibaba, the lady that gave Rusulka immortality, and Jezibaba is in turn identified with Muma Padurii, a nature deity so to speak, which is where my idea of Baba Yaga being a fallen nature deity comes from, and how my character will believe she has unlocked her full roster of powers when in reality she has a lot more to acquire.

For instance, most Greek Gods.

Athena is identified with Minerva, Mars with Ares, so on.

Otohime could be identified as being the same entity as Toyotamahime.

In my case, the Baba Yaga is identified with Jezibaba, the lady that gave Rusulka immortality, and Jezibaba is in turn identified with Muma Padurii, a nature deity so to speak, which is where my idea of Baba Yaga being a fallen nature deity comes from, and how my character will believe she has unlocked her full roster of powers when in reality she has a lot more to acquire.
I’m cool with it then, as long as they aren’t OP about it

General question for everyone

Would you consider the Baba Yaga's walking hut sentient or do you think it's a Fortress controlled by her?

General question for everyone

Would you consider the Baba Yaga's walking hut sentient or do you think it's a Fortress controlled by her?
I think to avoid a child walking hut possibly destroying things on accident. Why not make it a summonable Object/Creature that she can control, it's sentient but listens to her 100% of the time

These are the new dorms! I’ll be messaging other people to see if they’re still in, but for now this will be the dorms until otherwise.

Dorms~
  • Shingume & Maria
  • Eren & Garin
  • Kostas & Levi
  • Corbin & Alexis
  • Kagerin & Junko
  • Nyx & Alexia

If it does, I can always remake it and be slightly more strict. I just have an extremely hard time saying no to people or letting them do whatever lol It’s either that or I’m not writing it out well enough. Idk! I’ll figure something out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back