• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In The Land Of Gods & Monsters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yep! If you want to be friends with someone or be in a relationship with them, this would be the place to ask. You don’t have to, of course. Some students have been here longer than others

Ahh okay cool! If anyone wants to form a relationship with Kai I'm always open to planning ^_^ He's a teacher though so his options are much smaller than other students 😅

My characters are opened as well ^-^ I haven’t posted Eros yet though, so keep that in mind. He’ll be up today though. I’m currently working on him

Noticed that a lot of us went for the Greek underworld so if you guys want to do dynamics hmu but I'm gonna go to bed for now

Technically only Hades is the Greek god of the underworld. Thanatos is just the god of death, and Hel is a Norse goddess of death. So I think there’s only two(?) that are actually from the underworld if I’m correct.

Kakyoin Kakyoin I definitely think Kai would spend extra time to mentor Levi on how to use his pyrokinesis power since it's so similar to his own abilities ^_^
That sounds good to me! I should probably make another character or at least a NPC until we get more teachers. We only have two for now, I was planning on making NPC for teachers anyway tbh

I should probably make another character or at least a NPC until we get more teachers. We only have two for now, I was planning on making NPC for teachers anyway tbh
I was thinking about making another teacher cs to add in. I can definitely get one up later so you don't have as many npcs to control, do you have a list of the classes that would be taught?

These are some of the classes that will be involved. If you have any ideas for a different class, please do let me know!

• Human/ Mythic Studies (History)
  • Alchemy (Science)
  • P.E
  • Study Hall
  • Mythical Language (English)
  • Mathematics (Math)

After I finished writing Eros appearance, he’ll be up. I have to do a bit more editing on the lore, but the RP will go up today! I’ll start writing the first post now

These are the dorms! If I missed a character, please let me know!

Dorms-
  • Tara & Nix
  • Heather & Alexia
  • Haris & Junko
  • Alexis & Levi
  • Luke & Eren
  • Harmony & Phoebe
  • Dalton & Howl
  • Kagerin

Teachers- (They live off campus, they have their own place on the island)
  • Quetzal Perez; History
  • Kai Rene; Power Mastery & Combat

I tried my hardest to pair up with new people and ones that might match lol it was hard! I didn’t want them to be exactly the same.

The RP is up! I’m working on my first post now. You can either already be on the island or going there. I posted classes, activities, dorms and more on the page. I’m still working on the Lore, I’ll inform everyone when it’s done and what changed.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Phoebe is definitely open too! I was thinking I might also come up with a teacher cs too (like Pepsionne said, so you don't have to control quite as many npcs)

Phoebe is definitely open too! I was thinking I might also come up with a teacher cs too (like Pepsionne said, so you don't have to control quite as many npcs)
Go ahead! And I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who made a CS, I’m very excited to RP with you all

The first post is up! My other characters will come in during my next post ^-^

I’ll be posting one final CS, which will be the principal so I can kind of guide this RP along ^-^ I’ll work on them now! That’ll be my last character, I can only handle five lol

So of my post might be broken up so it’s not too much to read

Users who are viewing this thread

Back