• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In The Land Of Gods & Monsters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
ooo, i put up a starter for harmony! question tho, do people know which god people are reincarnated as?

This time I will not get confused by Alexia and Alexis!

Also kakemha kakemha I have no idea haha, I get the feeling the students are aware that the others are reincarnations of mythical beings but might not know which, still I guess it's up to the DM

DracotheStern DracotheStern i just read you post (and loved it), if I may make a proposition, I feel like alexis and harmony would get along really well, and harmony could help get alexia out of her shell since harmony is extroverted but not a lot, like not like those unbearable extroverts. I would like to see them as close upperclassmen friends for harmony since they are only like a year older than harmony, and maybe they met they met a year prior, when Harmony was still a pretty new student.

kakemha kakemha Honestly, from what I've read of Harmony, from her bio. I think her and Alexis would get along really well! I could see them being good friends and pulling small pranks on some of the other students together for sure. Much to Alexia's annoyance haha! I think they would have met if there is only a year's difference as well.

Alexia is a much harder shell to crack but I'm sure that they would get along in the future as well.

But yes! If anyone wants some kind of relationship with my characters in this, don't be afraid to ask haha

Since I'm prepping my rabbit twins, and the Native American myth speaks of how a rabbit sacrificed herself to be eaten when Quetzelcoatl was hungry...

Both moon rabbit myths have some instance of offering themselves as food before they are risen to the moon. Something to think about.

Since I'm prepping my rabbit twins, and the Native American myth speaks of how a rabbit sacrificed herself to be eaten when Quetzelcoatl was hungry...

Both moon rabbit myths have some instance of offering themselves as food before they are risen to the moon. Something to think about.
Oh yeah, when he took human form and almost died, a rabbit offered herself up to Quetzalcoatl so he wouldn't die and was ascended to the moon as a result since Quetz never actually ended up killing her.

Well, since I just got up and can’t sleep, might as well write a new post. This time using my other characters

Kakyoin Kakyoin Would older students be familiar with teachers from having them for classes in previous year and vice versa for the teachers knowing students?
Yep! If the students or teachers are new to the academy, they wouldn’t. Everyone who’s returning would know, especially if they had that teacher before. Students don’t have to know each other, mainly because they would have different classes, different people to hang around and things like that

Ahh okay awesome!! That definitely makes sense. I’ll have to look through character sheets again and make a mental note of returning students. If anyone wants one of my teachers to recognize a student just give me a heads up 😆

I'd say Haris was here for at most the year before so if any of y'all want to talk dynamics I'll be writing up my first post now

Yeah similarly, Phoebe went home for the break but this is probably her second year or second/third semester so if anyone wants to talk dynamics with her (or Ricin who's been here as a student and then staff for many years at this point) just let me know !

There’s so many introverted characters in this RP lol It’s hard to see which character mine would be along with

Mira also attended the school before teaching, but she’s 2 years older than Ricin 😆 think they’d have any interaction as classmates? plontae plontae

Kai is also extremely old compared to everyone, he’s been there since the founding of the school so he’s definitely taught former students turned staff before.

Pepsionne Pepsionne They probably did! i'm sure they would have interacted in the overlap. Mira seems like someone Ricin would admire since she's so adventurous, even though he would probably stop short of asking her to spend time with him since he's so locked into the safety of his routine.

Honestly, I think Ricin is the sort of student Kai wouldn't enjoy teaching, because the only powers he essentially refuses to use or try to adapt into something useable- I doubt Ricin would have found a way to apply himself in his class

I could try to, just gotta figure out who and how lol All of my characters, besides Eren, is opened, but doing something random

Users who are viewing this thread

Back