• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In The Land Of Gods & Monsters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Was thinking of making Tara use her sentient hut that's just hanging around the garden as opposed to the standard dormitaries to fit with her whole theme.

Anyone wanna be a sun animal-based rival (maybe the Yatagarasu) to counterpart my moon rabbit twins that I'll eventually make?

Also, was thinking of another additional character to add to the teachers - an entity who is basically the composite of all if not most myths associated with the star Deneb, though her default state would be that of the forms Deneb take in the Tanabata myth.

I'm sure Tara and Nix will get along just fine,visiting Housey will be just like a celebrity rehab.

Maybe someone will want to play Ra,or Hati/Skoll.

celebrity rehab ajksdhfjkhskghs i love it
i might make another student (i'd certainly like to, anyway) but I think I should make one or two posts and then see how I feel

okok, nice. question, i seems like the students live at the school, would there be some sort of postal system there? Because I would be open to Harmony running it or helping out if there was one, since her powers can help with that.

I didn’t think about that, but there can be one! I certainly don’t mind having one there

oooo, if you don't mind there being one, then i would certainly love to help flesh out the idea more if you have questions. It gives Harmony something to do for her starter!

Alright! I could DM you about it, they could have a small office on the island
Sure, i'm down to discuss whenever

plontae plontae btw, for a starter, since phoebe and harmony are roommates, I could have Harmony help her with her luggage, since i'm just planning on saying she stayed at the school. what do you think?

Last edited:
It’s weird. The other CS you loaded is completely fine, I can see the photo and everything. Just see boxes for the new CS you posted. Maybe it’s just my phone? Can everyone else see it?

It’s weird. The other CS you loaded is completely fine, I can see the photo and everything. Just see boxes for the new CS you posted. Maybe it’s just my phone? Can everyone else see it?
It's boxes for me too but maybe it's also because I'm on mobile rn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back