• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In The Land Of Gods & Monsters

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Kakyoin

Official Nugget tester
Dorms~
  • Tara & Nix
  • Heather & Alexia
  • Haris & Junko
  • Alexis & Levi
  • Luke & Eren
  • Harmony & Phoebe
  • Dalton & Howl
  • Kagerin & Abigail

Teachers~
  • Quetzal Perez; History
  • Kai Rene; Power Mastery & Combat
  • Mira Hampton; Mythical Languages
  • Gabirel Von Hohenheim; Alchemy
  • Amanda Williams; Home Room
  • Ricin Achlys; Study Hall Supervisor

Classes~
  • Human/ Mythic Studies (History)
  • Alchemy (Science)
  • P.E
  • Study Hall
  • Mythical Languages (English)
  • Mathematics
  • Lunch

Extracurricular Activities~
  • Art
  • Music
  • Dancing
  • Sports
  • Etc

Last edited:
Levi~
Levi had already been at the academy. In fact, he never left it or ask for the principal’s permission to go back home to see his family during the vacation that they just had. His family was extremely religious. When they found out what, or rather who, he was, they disowned him. So there he was, hiding in the library. Levi didn’t feel lonely though. At least, he thought he didn’t. He spent most of the time still studying and reading all the books the library had to offer, barely making a dent.

Levi was wondering what this year would be like. Who was he going to be sharing a dorm with this year? He always seemed to get paired up with people who are the complete opposite of him, which made it slightly hard for them to get along. Levi quietly sighed to himself, closing the book he held in his hands before slowly getting up from his seat. He decided to go wait in the courtyard to see who would show up. Levi walked out with the book, knowing that the librarian didn’t mind if he took it because he always returned it in perfect condition.

Levi walked out of the library, slowly making his way out of the academy. He didn’t have any luggage with him, he already put everything that he had into his dorm room. He squinted as he opened the main door, the sunlight hitting his eyes. It burned. He made his way over to one of the gazebo’s, walking through the grass to get there quickly. It seemed pretty empty, a few people already wondering around. Levi sat down, opening the book and going back to the page he was reading. He lifted his head up every now and then to see who would be there.

Junko~
Junko sat on the ship she was on, leaning over the edge quite a bit to get a good view of the ocean. She had already seen a few creatures, like a pretty massive whale that seemed to be swimming right underneath them.
“Whoa!” She gasped, watching it swim off. She smiled to herself before slowly backing up. They were almost to the academy, which was the part she wasn’t excited for. Yet another year of this, and it’s not like she could choose not to come back.

Junko had always found herself in trouble. Probably because she was either sleeping or drawing during class. She just didn’t see why she had to go and live out her life as a goddess. It just meant work. As soon as the ship reached the island, she was the first one to jump out with all of her luggage in her arms. Junko had brought a lot of art supplies with her, excited to find someone, or something, new to draw this year. She reached into her pocket, pulling on a slip that had to dorm room number on it. She made her way to the dorms as she looked around.

Phoebe
Phoebe leaned back and took a deep breath of the sea air, feeling the wind and tasting the salt. It was going to be a good year, she could feel it. Her summer off had energized her, and the sun on her skin put a bounce in her step as she moved up towards the entrance with her heavy luggage. She ran over her goals in her head. The hard one, learn my next word of power. Maybe not looking forward to it, but definitely necessary. I'll probably cover that in class. But then there's the fun one, finish library books A-E. The library wasn't the only place Phoebe could get books- in truth, only one of her suitcases was clothing- the other was favorite books. Even if she could remember them to herself word by word, there was something comforting in holding them in her hands. Besides, she might even meet someone to lend them to. It was worth lugging them in.
She stopped to rest before walking in, pausing to look around at all the other students milling around- many with their own luggage. Some seemed as excited as she was, others less enthused. Phoebe knew she was lucky- her power didn't affect how she looked, her family was happy for her, and she had never felt any resentment towards the abilities she had as the rebirth of Thoth. She knew plenty of people didn't even want to go home for the summer- or didn't have a choice. It was hard for her to fathom. Regardless, it wasn't a problem she could fix for anyone, and certainly not right now. Right now she had her own problem to deal with. Namely, getting the book suitcase up the stairs.

-----

Ricin
It was the day he'd been dreading for over a month, but Ricin knew he'd just have to deal with it. Go do things, and it would be over. Everything would be back to normal after he did some introductions, stood next to some people and made polite conversation. Then he could go back to sitting in silence in a room of students again. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, dressed and ready, just staring at his hands. He was trying to give his eyes some time to focus before they had to shut again. Too late. He could already hear the commotion of new and returning students, arriving ships and general bustle. Gingerly, he stood up, stretching out his tense shoulders.
Stepping across his room, he picked up the piece of thick black fabric off the table by his door, tying it around his eyes, double knotting them, triple knotting them. He knudged his bag with his foot, picking it up and slinging it over one shoulder. He reached up and unlocked the locks (placed to make sure no one could come in by accident while his blindfold was off) one, two, three. He felt the whoosh of the outside through the cracked open door on his face, his hands, in his hair. Grabbing his cane from by the door, Ricin stepped out into the sunlight.

~ Harmony ~
"Haaaa! Finally done!" Harmony sighed in relief. She had started her morning fairly early. She had to fly from her dorm room, to the post office this morning since they were understaffed that day. Although she didn't have a lot of big packages to deliver, she had to transport what seemed like hundreds of small to medium packages. That drained up a lot of her energy, and it wasn't even noon yet. She couldn't wait to wind down, she could fall asleep right here and now if she could. "Thanks you again, Harmony!" She heard the old lady, the receptionist, say as she saw Harmony come through the door. "It was my pleasure ma'am." Harmony said sweetly, as she smiled at the lady. She looked down panting with her hands on her knees as she tried to steady her breathing so she could get on with her day. Once she stabilised her breathing, she walked over to the back room to change, she was pretty sweaty and she was lucky that she kept a change of clothes here. After she changed, she glanced at the clock, she still had a lot of time before she had to actually get to any of her classes, so she switched out her winged sandals for her sneakers. Anyone could see that there were signs of wear and tear, Harmony did use this shoes for everything. She stuffed all her dirty clothes into a backpack and put in on her shoulders. "Bye ma'am!" Harmony said as she waved to the old lady and walked out of the post office. She started walking back to the school, humming a familiar tune as she walked.

She finally reached her dorm building. It was a pretty lovely walk on the way over here, with the breeze blowing a few strands of her hair out of her bun she made earlier this morning. Upon arriving she saw a girl at the stairs, with some luggage with her, Harmony walked up to her. "Hi, do you need some help?" She asked the girl, pointing to her luggage. She sized up the suitcases and concluded that she could transport them if she needed to, she got back some of her energy on the walk back to the building. She smiled sweetly, awaiting the girl's answer to her question.

plontae plontae

Alexis + Alexia

The Twins sat on the boat, heading towards the Academy once more. They had been there for a few years and had mostly enjoyed themselves. Though the female twin, Alexia, still didn't have many friends. In fact she avoided a lot of people to either go walking in the woods or reading books in the library. Something that the male twin, Alexis, worried about a lot. When the ship stopped, the young man gripped the young woman's hand and pulled her onto the deck.

"New Semester, new friends, right Sis?!" The bright light of the two, fitting seeing as they both knew who he really was. The Sister sighed as she managed to pull herself away from her twin and get their bags. Finally the strange duo wandered off the ship and talked between themselves for a moment, that was when they noticed someone, a young woman struggling to get her backs up the stairs. Alexis looked at Alexia and smiled a little. Normally he would go and help the young woman, but his twin needed some people experience. So he took their backs from her and pointed towards Phoebe.

"Well~?"

"Well what? it seems like someone else it helping her so...not my problem."

Alexis looked over at Phoebe again and noticed Harmony helping her out and he shrugged. Damn, but there were plenty of chances to get Alexia out of her shell and damn it will that happen this year!

The twins wandered up towards the dorms as they bickered a little amongst themselves.

-----

Quetzal + Gabriel

The History teacher finished cleaning up her classroom and getting everything ready. It was her favourite time of the year! With a sigh, the tall woman smiled a little. She enjoyed teaching. She enjoyed meeting new students, seeing old ones and just having fun. There were a few of the children that she was concerned about due to their lack of soical awareness, but they were mostly good kids!

Once cleaning was done, Quetzal skipped out of her classroom and down the hallway, passing by the Alchamy classroom. "Oh Gabriel~" She knocked on the door to the lab. "Everything ready~?" There was a grunt from the other side of the door, and it opened slightly to reveal the human professor, a rare breed here at the island, but he was welcome none the less.

"Indeed it is. I apologise, I am not good at greeting students. But best of luck to you Ms Perez." With that the two would nod to each other and go their seperate ways. Gabriel headed towards the staff room to get more coffee while Quetzal made her way to the enterance of the school building. As she did, she would catch the sight of another member of the staff as he walked out into the sunlight. "Oh! Hola Ricin! It's lovely to see you! I hope you're excited!" With a light hearted chuckle she would make her way to the docks and help to greet the Students.

Mentioned:
plontae plontae

kakemha kakemha

Nix stretched her back, working the tension out of her muscles. For once, it was the tension resulting from sitting sedentary instead of hours of workouts and choreography. Her head felt much the same, the weight of the past weeks sinking in as she tried to process what would happen to her. Leaving her family behind, leaving behind all she had worked for in her short life. She'd wished for her own life eventually...but not like this.

Idly, she slid out her phone, checking her Flitter feed. Minor Key's official account had long been nuked, and she'd deleted her own personal account too. She'd been out of the Japanese loop for long enough, but an English language idol fan account was in her recommended...

"Remember Nix from Minor Key? What happened to her? She dropped one album and then vanished from the face of the earth?"

"Didn't you hear about the accidents that happened to those who bought it? Some of them even...cut themselves open while listening..."

"Nix? You mean Y*****i H******* right? I'm listening to it right now and I'm fine. There's no way something like that could be caused by her mediocre voice. Mori was the one that carried both of them."

"It's just as well, she's probably shipped off to some posh foreign U anyway."

"Not before cutting out her tongue, right? Everyone knows her producer had ties to the yakuza..."

That was quite enough. She slid her phone back into her pocket. Looking over the milling crowd, she noticed the tall, attractive South American (?) woman. Weaving her way through the crowd, she lifted her gaze up, giving her a slight nod to get her attention.

"E-excuse me, Miss...Quetzal?" She'd taken the effort to get herself familiar with the faculty she would be dealing with. "It's my first day here, and I was just wondering if...I might be directed to the dorms? I understand I should at least drop my things off first..." In truth, her eyes were already roaming all over, taking the measure of Quetzal and as many nearby people as possible. They were all just like her...well, they were in the same boat, metaphorically speaking. None of them were quite as disappointing as Nix, she reckoned.

DracotheStern DracotheStern

The older woman blinked as her name was spoken. The woman paused in her humming and turned towards Nix. Nix...ah yes! She was one of the newer students this year. Just like the young idol, Quetzal made sure to keep tabs on all the students both coming and going from the school. It was easy for her being a reincarnation of a Knowledge based deity.

She smiled brightly down at the student and nodded her head a little bit. "Ah- Yes! Of course! Come come!" She gestured for Nix to follow her, though Quetz did notice how the girl's eyes shifted to the other students. "Don't be worried. They are a lot like you, most of us here are." She rested a hand on her shoulder gently and smiled warmly. "All of us are gifted here, you included. Now come~"

She turned and contiuned to lead the reincarnated demon towards the female dorm buildings.

(Thought I'd respond because I was directly mentioned. I hope that's ok.)

Nellancholy Nellancholy

mgv7c2e61zc51.png
Kagerin | A Sea Monster cant be this cute!

Kagerin had arrived a few minutes before everyone else. She had helped herself to the outdoor swimming pool, and did what she natrually did when she was in the water. She swam around as her Godzilla theamed traksuit seemed to be getting soaked, but it didn't bother her. She loved the feel of the water on her skin. The tail of her suit floated behind her as she swam laps around the pool.

I wish I could do this forever.
Alas, all good things must come to an end. She left the pool as her clothes hugged her body tightly. She then saw the other students arrive. She yawned as she crossed her arms.
So these kids are all like me? I wonder if squid boy is here as well. I still need to finish kicking his ass.

(Open for interaction)​

289344f76aea5ff0575e4881ded7c392.jpg
Kai

Kai lounged languidly, nestled high up in the crook of one of the giant winged statues’ shoulders that stood guard over the school grounds. He squinted slightly against the morning sun, surveying the trickling students in the distance. There was a slight breeze to the air that ghosted off of the ocean, bringing with it the light scent of salt and freshness. He flickered a small flame in between his fingers mindlessly. The beginning of the school year was always his least favorite. So much lethargy disguised as getting used to a new dorm, new schedule, new friends--all excuses in his opinion. Kai would rather jump right into the good stuff on the first day--the combat, the thrilling fights, utilizing powers unrestrained. That only really happened during midterms and finals. Such a bore. Half of the incoming class probably weren’t even aware of the bulk of their powers. It was such a drag to teach kids to summon things they had no idea they were capable of. The whole peptalk inspirational thing--wasn’t for him.

His orange eyes followed the small figures of students milling in the general direction of the campus grounds. His summer had been full of personal training. Honing his powers past their peak and then pushing further. It had been grueling work, but the feeling of that exhaustion was thrilling--addictive. A smirk slid onto his face at the thought of pushing himself to that limit again. There was something wildly cathartic about letting his flames consume his entire body, no care for damaging anything or hurting anyone. But alas--all good things must come to an end, and as such, his summer days now would become regulated by school schedules. Kai would have preferred to avoid responsibility altogether, but Trinity Academy was the only place he’d be able to achieve the intensity of training he so often hungered for. So teaching brats it was, then.

Kai stood from his lounged position, resting a hand on the smooth white stone of the statue. He stared down at the students trekking towards the dorms slowly before he slipped off the statue and allowed himself to freefall. He closed his eyes, feeling the push of air against his body and the whistling of wind roaring through his ears. It was rather peaceful like this, never knowing when you were going to hit the ground. He felt weightless like this, like he could fall forever.

Once dangerously closer to the ground than most people dared to risk, Kai opened his eyes and ignited a fiery expanse of wings from his back, slowing his descent down considerably. Each flap of his wings brought with it a whirlwind of hot air and glittering embers. He let his feet gently make contact with the stone pathway that led up to the school, extinguishing his wings in one fluid motion before angling himself to move in the direction of the classrooms to prepare for the day.

---

2a5aee835c1c8b6a3f0983cb81807ef7.jpg
Mira
Mira took one last look around her classroom with a pleased smile. She had been too excited to sleep, instead planning out a lesson for the first day and decorating her classroom with new finds she had picked up on her travels at sea over the summer. Seashells draped in connected chains from the ceiling, catching the soft rays of the morning sun and becoming ignited in warm pinks and creams.

She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, giving a nod to herself in confirmation that everything to be done was in fact--done. Mira glanced over at her classroom door at hearing the chirping sounds of conversation echo and bounce down the hallway. The voices of Quetzal and Gabriel registered in her ears. Not long after, she spotted Quetzal pass through the hall by her door with a jovial stride. Mira smiled to herself, the action just barely ghosting across her features, before she walked out of her classroom to observe the incoming students.

Last edited:
Howl~ (Interaction; DracotheStern DracotheStern )
Howl was already at the academy. He didn’t feel like taking one of the ships, not this time. He wanted to get everything ready for the new year. He was in his dorm, neatly putting things away and even cleaning up a bit. The room might’ve seen clean, but he didn’t think so. Nothing was really cleaned until he had cleaned it. Once he had finished, he put his hands on his hips with a smile, looking at all the work he had done.

Howl glanced up at the clock. He had a bit more time before the orientation would begin, so he decided to see if any breakfast was being served in the banquet. He walked over to the door, but stopped to look at the mirror he had put into it to make sure he looked okay. Once he didn’t see anything wrong with him, he opened the door and walked out. This time, making sure to shut the door behind him. Howl made his way over to the stairs, hearing people speaking. More like bickering. As he got closer, he noticed a pair together. He couldn’t stop without saying hello, of course.

As Howl walked past them to get to the stairs, he smiled bright with a small wave. “Good morning!” He turned his head away, making his way down the stairs. He saw another pair of girls, but decided to get back to them later since they seemed more distracted than the last. Once he reached the final five steps, he just hopped down them and started to stroll to the banquet while humming softly to himself.

Eren~
Eren had been at the academy for awhile now. He swam all the way there. Part of his reason was for the exercise, the other half was just because he felt like doing it. What he didn’t think about was changing into his dry clothing. So there he sat in the banquet, completely soaked. Eren didn’t have any bags with him because was getting them dropped off by the ship, planning on swinging by the main office to pick them up when he felt like it. Probably when he was done doing what was most important.

The banquet was filled with food, it had to be. Eren was known for eating damn near everything in site. He smiled at all of the workers as he grabbed a plate, filling it with as many things he could stack onto it.

“Honey… You do know that you can come back for more, right?” One of the female workers at asked him, chuckling a bit.

Eren laughs, nodding his head as he stopped grabbing food. His plate was already filled up anyway. “I know… I can’t help it. The food here is always so amazing!” He sighed before the worker patted his back, sending him along his way. He walked over to a table, sitting his plate down before plopping down himself. Eren knew the food was still hot, but that didn’t stop him. He started to almost shovel food into his mouth.

Luke

Among the batch of newcomers that have arrived, Luke is among them. At first he was nervous and worries how well he will adapt in the new environment. The place is huge, he thought it would a bit decent than this. This could go toe-to-toe to the more prestigious universities out there in the normal world. Then again, this school is never for anyone ordinary, and Luke is among them. "Well, better get used to this then." He said to himself as he makes his way to the dormitory to settle down.

After some time has passed, Luke arrives to his assigned dorm. There is already someone who will be his roommate, but it appears he isn't present. Luke thinks it's good enough as he has yet to adjust. With no time to waste, he goes in and makes some arrangements to feel at home. "I wonder who my roommate is. Must be a senior of sorts." He thought to himself. When all of the arrangements are complete, Luke walks out of the dorms and proceeds to wander around the campus for a while.

Open for interaction

Amanda and Abigail

Amanda had been observing the arrival of the new batch of students for quite some time, and for good reason. Her daughter, Abigail, is among those students. How did it took her long to have her own child enrolled? Regardless, once she has arrived, she goes straight into the main halls of the academy...only to find Amanda already waiting by the entrance. "Abby!" She happily called as she goes over to her daughter to give a warm hug and a few kisses. "M-Mom! Don't do that in front of the other students. It's embarrassing." Regardless of how annoying it is, Abigail still likes it. "Sorry sweetie, your mother has been longing for your arrival that's all." Amanda apologize "But anyway, I'm sure you're hungry after all that travelling. Let's get yourself into your dorm first and we'll have breakfast at the banquet. Come on, don't mind those students snickering at you."

Some time had passed and right after they have arranged her stuff at the dorm, the mother and daughter went for the banquet to have breakfast. The choices were numerous for the time. Eggs, pancakes, bacon and all sorts. Both of them get a plate and pile up a decent amount of food. They went to a vacant table afterwards and sat down to start eating. During this time, Amanda notices a student all soaked up and gorging down on what appears to be a huge mountain a food. She doesn't mind his table manners but is concerned about his health with all the water in his garments. "Abby, would you excuse me for a bit?" Amanda asked and Abigail nods. She gets off her seat and makes her way to the student.

"Pardon me, but I can't help but notice that you're soaking wet. You might catch a cold if you don't change into something more clean...and forgive me, but you need a shower as well. You're starting to smell like saltwater." Amanda said.

Kakyoin Kakyoin

"There are none like me." That was what flashed into Nix's mind as Quetzal reassured her. Mdm. Haruzaki had made sure Yuugure and Hinode both internalized that perspective, even if she meant it in a much more mundane way. Nix was far from used to engaging with people on a more familiar level, at least for the moment. Back home, she did well enough in her studies, but people tended to keep her at arms length, knowing that her work was where Nix's attention laid. Instinctively, she straightened up, feeling like Quetzal had seen through her. "I mean...thanks." She flashed the teacher a familiar, bewitching smile. "I suppose I'll be getting to know quite a few people here...including you. That's all I have to look forward to, these days." Even if it wouldn't be accepted, Nix at least offered a (now much less sought after) handshake to the older woman.

Slipping into her dorm room, Nix loosened her grip, letting her bags containing a small selection of spare clothes and empty notebooks fall to the floor. Already she felt...emptier. And that wasn't too much of a bad thing. She could get all the rest out later, but...

Opening one of the bags, she pulled out a Minor Key poster (who even prints posters these days?). Or at least, half a poster. It had been cut cleanly down the middle, leaving only the half that showed Mori on it. Even so, Nix's fingertips and foot remained in view, her hand providing the other half of the cute-edgy broken heart gesture they posed with. Up went the poster with tack, Yuugure's sister smiling down at her behind the makeup and bangs.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Nix couldn't help but think about her. Eventually...Hinode and Mdm. Haruzaki might forget she ever existed...

She wondered in turn, as to who she'd be sharing the room with.

( Crow Crow setting up for you if you want to join in)

Phoebe
kakemha kakemha
Phoebe looked from Harmony to her bags and back. "Would you? That would be great." The smile on her face brightened as she gestured to the book suitcase. "I can handle the other one just fine but this one's a bit of a clunker." Not wanting to dump all her luggage on this girl offering her help, she picked up the other bag and slung it over her shoulder. She took a look at the other girl's fairly thin frame. If she's just trying to be nice, I can't just make her carry the heaviest suitcase. Then again, I don't want to block the stairs. She put a hand on top of the clunker. "If we split the weight, I'm sure we can get it in just fine." Phoebe adjusted her footing to lift and her bag so it wouldn't fall, looking back up the stairs. "Oh, and I'm Phoebe, and I really appreciate it."

~ Harmony ~
"I really don't mind taking all the luggage." Harmony said to the girl with a slight chuckle at the end. "I have a power to transport items. It'll save you a lot of time and soreness, I promise. Just tell me which dorm you're in and the luggage will be there when you walk in the door, what do you say?" She explained and asked, as she playfully gave a 2 - fingered salute to Phoebe. While talking with Phoebe, she noticed the twins had arrived and started to walk up the stairs. She made a mental note to talk to them later, who knows maybe pull a small prank as Alexis, although she didn't know what she would do if she decided to do that. She hadn't seen them all summer, with her staying on the island an all, and she could use his help in the post office sometime since for some reason the packages have been staking up lately. Turning back to Phoebe, she placed a hand on the suitcase she was supposed to carry and gestured to her to give her the rest of the luggage, while giving her a reassuring smile. And if she were to give her more luggage, she would place her other hand on the pile. "The name's Harmony, by the way, and it really isn't a problem." She greeted her. "Just give me the dorm number, and I shall transport your bag there, m'lady." She said to Phoebe jokingly, using a pretty bad British accent at the end.

Mentions:
plontae plontae

latest
There amongst the swarms of students rushing into the academy was a girl that one could easily pick out from the crowd. It's not that she was particularly eyecatching or attractive enough to garner attention. She'd be the first to say that that wasn't the case at all. But with her wild locks of blonde hair and bright red eyes set into a permanent glare, there was definitely no mistaking who she was.

Haris Dimitriou, local troublemaker and all around delinquent.

Those who recognized her were quick to get out of her way, her presence itself seeming to part the crowd like the Red Sea. Not that she really noticed as she squinted at the slip of paper in her hand. She huffed, blowing away a strand of hair that had made its way into her line of sight. Yet another year of this mess she was forced into. Her scowl deepened at the thought. Nonetheless, she plodded her way towards the dorms with a purpose. Might as well see who she got stuck with, she reasoned internally, adjusting her grip on her luggage.

(Open for interaction)

Eren~ (Interaction; Topless Topless
As Eren was eating, he heard someone talking to him from behind. He quickly finished chewing his food, swallowing it before turning to face them. It was a teacher. Eren was an orphan, so he never really had too many people of higher authority tell him to do much of anything. He wasn’t really sure if she was just trying to be kind and help him out, or if she was trying to seem rude about it. He wasn’t really great at reading other people.

Oh? I apologize for that… I just haven’t ate anything since yesterday, and I thought eating was more important than changing. I’m sure I still have plenty of time to change.” Eren said in a pretty soft voice before slowly standing up, feeling a bit embarrassed. He quietly, and quickly, walked past her with his plate. He threw the rest of his food away before leaving the banquet without another word. Eren started to walk to the main office to grab his things, grabbing his shirt and sniffing it. Did he really smell? He was probably so use to being in the ocean that he couldn’t smell it himself. Whatever. Guess being clean is more important than him eating.

Eren walked into the front office and asked a worker if his things had already arrived. Which they had. He grabbed all of his luggage, walked out of the office and started to make his way to the dorms. He was just hoping he wouldn’t run into anyone else while looking like this.

Levi~ (Interaction; Ineptitude Ineptitude )
Levi had stopped reading for a moment, watching all of the students pass by him. Most of them seeming to go towards all of the dorms to put their things away. It made him wonder where everyone had gone off to during the vacation, slightly jealous that they probably had homes to go back to. He snapped out of it when a girl was walking past him, looking down at a slip of paper. Probably the paper everyone had that said which dorm they had to report to. Levi watched her for a moment, but decided not to say anything. Almost spacing out for a moment as he looked at her. For a moment, he completely forgot what he was even looking at her for.

Iris~
Iris had been in her office, moving around some papers and getting things set up for the new year. She couldn’t help but to keep glancing over at the security camera that was in the corner of the room, but tried her hardest to keep her mind off of it. She could hear the new students beginning to come in, hearing all the new, and old, voices. Iris decided to drop what she was currently doing, looking at her clock. She should probably send an announcement soon to get the year started. She would have to speak to all the students during the orientation, which she didn’t mind at all. Most of the students were respectful toward her, and she loved meeting the new students. Iris just no longer enjoyed being here, but had to make it seem like it was the best place to be on. Great.

Iris sat down all the papers she held in her hands before slowly walking out of her office to see who was around. Maybe someone could use her help, or give her something to do to distract her for a moment.

~Heather & Dalton~

The young girl stared at the ocean as she daydreamed, completely lost in her thoughts with her bags leaning on her leg with little care. She had been waiting for this day for a while and her excitement didn't seem to fade away. She didn't have much to do during the summer, the magical school was the only thing that made her interest peek thus far. When the ship arrived at its destination she almost forgot to leave, she'd probably have stayed there if it weren't for Dalton's intense glare.
"Are you going to stay there or what? You wanted to come here so badly didn't you? Unless you want to go back home." He said with a straight face.
She jumped once hearing him and quickly turned to face him.
"Gosh you and your sarcasm, thanks for telling me though. Come on let's go!" She responded then grabbed her luggage and walked away with Dalton following soon after. He wasn't as excited as Heather, he was used to school and studying and didn't associate the place with anything more than that. Although he did enjoy the fact that it was unique in its own way. It's not like there are any other huge places made for old gods or anything of that kind.

Heather soon found her new dorm, she wondered what her new roommate would be like. The last ones she had weren't bad but she never grew close with them. She took out her things from the bags and started organising the room a little while wondering what to do next, maybe go to the library? She had gotten pretty into comics lately and wanted to check if there were any. After putting some clothes aside she opened the door and walked towards there.

Dalton made his way out of the ship and headed towards the school but quickly stopped by a coffee shop. After taking his drink along with some small cookies he searched for his dorm, he hoped his roommate wouldn't annoy him too much but Dalton was never known to be lucky.

{Open for interaction}

latest
The incessant feeling of being stared at prickled at the back of her neck. Haris grit her teeth in discomfort, bringing a hand up to cover the sensitive skin. She snapped her head over to the side where she knew the source of the feeling was. The two of them immediately locked eyes. Pale grey and blood red to her own blush red. A strange sense of familiarity and a touch of fondness washed over her for a brief moment. That, however, was quickly overpowered by the annoyance she felt.

Her mouth opened to speak.

Her brother back at home had been telling her to at least try to be more polite while she was there. No doubt the younger boy was fully aware of the kind of reputation she's built for herself, even without someone telling him. He knew how she usually was after all. She'll try, of course, to follow through with his advice and "make some friends," as he would say. That's not to say her habit of aggression was going to be easy to break, though.

Before her brain could even keep up—

"The hell are you looking at?"

Kakyoin Kakyoin

Phoebe
kakemha kakemha
Phoebe let out an easy laugh at Harmony's joking demeanor. She seems like she's in constant motion. "I see, I shouldn't have assumed. That sounds like a fun power to have- probably useful too." She relinquished her grip on the clunker, shrugging her other bag off her shoulder. "Thanks again in that case." Phoebe reached into her purse, digging for the paper slip that had her room number. I know I had the slip this morning, but I didn't look at it. I should have, I could've just told her the number. "I know I'm going to have a roommate, but I don't know how your powers work so I feel I should tell you that so nothing gets dropped on anyone. I'm sure you're good at what you do, I'm not worried." Hallelujah, paper slip! She pulled it out of her purse and offered it to Harmony. "Here."

-----
Ricin
(open)
Ricin felt Quetzal before he heard her greeting, the wind from her brisk movement as she passed him. He barely managed a "Hello." before she was already past and off to greet the students, no doubt. He started in the same direction at a slower pace, measuring the distance in his head while his cane swished in front of him. Left turn. Flower bed. Incline. Careful of rocks. The closer he got to the docks, the louder the incoming students were- the shouting and bustle was already messing with his sense of direction. He stopped and changed his trajectory, heading instead towards the academy itself, not into the busy dorms but the (for the time being) less populated classrooms. I'll go from here. Less rocks, less inclines. He started down the hall again, measuring. Alchemy, History, Staff room, common area, Mythic Languages.

Kai

Kai wove in and out of students, hands in his pockets and his gaze flat in disinterest. The sun's rays were brightening as it climbed higher into the rich blue sky. Murmured conversations surrounded and overwhelmed his senses. He could only hold onto conversations for one or two sentences before another topic clamored over it in volume. He stepped into the cool air of the school, pressing his elbows into his sides once the free flowing space between people suddenly condensed and became harder to navigate. Kai's gaze darkened, displeased with being stuck in a milling crowd walking around with no sense of clarified purpose in their movements. He cut across the main entryway towards the classrooms and teacher's offices instead. Once in the more secluded section of the class halls, he let out a breath he didn't know he had been keeping in his chest.

Kai walked further down the hall, his footsteps a crisp echo in the silent air. He craned his neck to peer into Iris' office when he passed by, spotting the woman maneuver out of her office with a slow stride. He stopped in his tracks, taking a few steps backwards to retrace his steps and bring himself before the principal. "Hey, Iris, do you have my class list for this year?" He asked, his orange eyes set on her own.

Interacts: Kakyoin Kakyoin
---

Mira

Mira was stepping out of her classroom, gaze trained backward to take one last look at her hard work, when she heard a familiar hesitant step at the entryway of the hall. She stopped and looked back to what was in front of her, her hand resting gently on the frame of the doorway. A smile brightened her features into a jovial glow when she spotted a familiar shock of white hair in the distance that was contrasted starkly by a thick black blindfold secured tightly around their head. She waited for Ricin to make his way closer over to her so that she wouldn't startle or confuse him by calling from so far off. She could see him mentally taking note of each classroom as he passed by it, his movements lined heavily by muscle memory. "Ricin!," Mira beamed, waving out of instinct even though the man couldn't see it. "How was your summer? I have a ton of stories to tell you if you have time," she said. Her eyes were wide in anticipation and excitement, hoping that he'd be interested in hearing in some of her tales.

Interacts: plontae plontae

Levi~ (Interaction; Ineptitude Ineptitude )
Levi sat there, staring at her while thinking. He felt as if he knew her from somewhere, but wasn’t sure where. He meant to give her a quick glance, like he has done to everyone else he had seen. He just completely spaced out trying to remember. Levi finally snapped out of it when he heard someone speak.

Wha-“ Levi straighten himself out and sat his book besides him. “I’m sorry… I must’ve spaced out.” He paused for a moment. He wasn’t sure if he should ask her if they knew each other or not. She seemed to be a bit mad that he was staring at her, but she had every right to be mad. He wouldn’t like it if someone was staring at him. Levi decided to ask her anyway.

I’m really sorry for staring at you, but do I know you from somewhere? I know we go to the same Academy, but I mean before that.” Levi slightly blushed as he asked. To him, it sounded like a bit of a stupid question. He was just hoping that it didn’t creep her out in anyway.

Junko~ (Open for interaction)
Junko was looking down at the slip of paper she was holding as she walked around. For some reason, she could never remember where things were. She had been going here for years, but already forgot where the dorms are. She wondered around a bit more until she remembered where she was.

Great, I’m gonna have to carry these dumb bags all the way upstairs.” Junko mumbled to herself, as she made her way over to the dorms. She turned her head for a quick moment before smacking right into someone. She grunted as she hit the floor, landing right on her ass. “Oh fuck, I’m sorry.” Junko mumbled as she tried to get herself off the ground.

Isis~ (Interaction; Pepsionne Pepsionne )

Isis closed the door behind her, not noticing that Kai was right there. When he spoke up, she could feel her soul leaving her body, yet she seemed as calm as always. She turned her head to see who it was, smiling brightly when she saw Kai. She turned her whole body to face him, “Good morning!” She sang in a cheerful voice, looking up at him to make eye contact. When he asked about the class list she kept her smile, though she felt like throwing up.

I do! They’re right in my office. Let me go get that for you.” Isis turned back towards the door, opening her office door before slowly walking inside. She tried to act as calm and cheerful as she could, making her way towards the pile of papers she had left on her desk. “I’m sorry I didn’t give it to you earlier. I must’ve been distracted.” She chuckled as she flipped through them, searching for his name. After a moment, Isis had found the correct paper and pulled it out. She turned to face him before reaching it out, “Are you excited for the new year?” She softly asked.

Kakyoin Kakyoin

Well, whoever her roommate would be, Nix would find them...eventually, she figured. Maybe it'd be a cute girl or a nice guy. Maybe they were already here, but just...invisible. Maybe they were some kind of poltergeist, or tsukumogami. Now that would be really awkward. Nevertheless, she gave herself a quick look over with the reflective screen of her phone before slipping her shoes back on and heading out to whatever assembly was no doubt planned.

On the way out of the building, she felt Junko barrel into her. "Ugh!" Nix stumbled, her wings reflexively materializing in a flash as she grabbed at the railing. Just as she was about to join Junko on the ground, she gave a sharp beat of her wings, floating back onto her feet. Taking in the sight of the shorter girl sprawled on the floor, she couldn't help but chuckle for a second before skillfully converting that into a friendly smile. "In a bit of a hurry, miss? Here..." She had to put her best foot forward, and really she was very good at that. Even so, a brief tremble of cold washed over her as she took in Junko's presence.

latest
Haris snorted at how the question ended up sounding, shaking her head in mild amusement. "If that's your idea of a pickup line you'll never find a date," she jabbed lightly, her annoyance draining at the sight of the other's embarrassment.

She stuffed the paper slip into her pockets, choosing to abandon her dorm-finding endeavors for now in favor of this strange encounter. That sense of familiarity was back at full force now. Even growing stronger the longer she looked at him. For the life of her, she couldn't figure out why she felt that way but she knew better than to ignore her guts in a school full of deities.

"I think I would have remembered someone as eyecatching as you if we met before this whole shindig." Haris gestured vaguely towards their surroundings. "But you're definitely familiar somehow. Maybe... from the Age of Gods or something? I don't really know."

Kakyoin Kakyoin

~Heather~

While she walked Heather passed by a few people when she suddenly had this weird feeling. It was this intense sense of familiarity, well, she was familiar with most of the building but this wasn't the case. Her eyes travelled around in confusion then focused on a girl with glasses and a tall guy. The feeling grew stronger.

She slowly walked towards them, maybe they were old friends? It wouldn't hurt to check right?

The closer she got the more she realised she didn't actually know them. "I'm staring again, this is weird I don't recognize them. Maybe I should just forget about it."

She had felt similar with Dalton when they first met but this strangely had a stronger impact.

Interactions (?): Kakyoin Kakyoin Ineptitude Ineptitude

Last edited:
Alexis + Alexia

The twins managed to carry their bags up the stars and towards the dorms. It seems all the other students were beginning to interact, get to know each other. The young man even spotted some of the teachers milling about. Ah yes how relaxing it was to just take it all in! Normally Alexis would have gone out of his way to greet some of the old srtudents and welcome the new ones but alas. One can not do that with a heavy bag upon one's back!

"
So this is where we split! I wish you the best!"

"
Are you actually that damn stupid? We'll see each other again-...whatever." Despite the rude comeback, Alexia bowed her head a little towards her twin and waved him off as he went towards the male dorms. Each would have had a slip with their dorm number on it. Hopefully their room mates could handle these two and their...quirks.

(Twin Split)

Alexis

The sunshine of a man hummed to himself as he made his way up the towards the male dorms. He hoped his roommate would be a relaxed one. The last one he had was a stick in the mud...and the one before that...huh, maybe these arrangements weren't as random as he thought. Trying to get his personality to rub off on the loner types huh? A bold move for sure.

As he opened the door to his room, he would sigh. It seemed as though someone had been living here for the entire summer and by the state of at least half the room. It might very well be one of those loner types. Alexis shrugged and moved over to bed that had not been slept on and began to clean up the area around it before placing his bag on it. The left side of the room. After that was done he paused.

"
Oh Harmony! I need to greet Harmony!" Now lighter without his bags. Alexis rushed out the door and back into the courtyard to try and find his friend.

Alexia

The brash young woman huffed a little as she made her way up towards the female dorms. This was going to be interesting. Her roommates in the past have been a mixed bag. Though even the brightest one seemed to not get along all too well with the awkward and foul mouthed Alexia. She supposed that's why she didn't have any friends. Not that she wasn't trying of course. Friendship was just hard for her.

When the hunter entered the room she was assigned to. The woman paused and looked around, it was neat and tidy. It seems as though her roommate had already made the rounds as she noticed that one of the beds would have been claimed. Nothing much for decration yet though. That could come later. Alexia placed her bag on the right bed and huffed once more. Getting out one of her books and she thought about just staying in and reading but...she did owe it to her brother to try and talk to someone.

With that she placed the book down and headed back out into the courtyard to awkwardly watch and see if anyone caught her eyes. It seems there were some groups already gathering at this point.

Gabriel

The teacher had finished eating his food and drinking his coffee long before, now he was wandering around the school, lost in thought. Not a very surprising state to see the human in, as he tended to do this kind of thing a lot. Soon he would find himself near the pool and notice one of the students leaving there. Well it was now or never...interacting with a student outside of the classroom!

"Ah- Greetings. I hope everything is in order for the Semester." He blinked towards the young person, trying to remain calm. Nailed it!

Mentioned:
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Gabriel)

kakemha kakemha (Alexis)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back