• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In The Land Of Gods & Monsters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
These are the new dorms! I’ll be messaging other people to see if they’re still in, but for now this will be the dorms until otherwise.

Dorms~
  • Shingume & Maria
  • Eren & Garin
  • Kostas & Levi
  • Corbin & Alexis
  • Kagerin & Junko
  • Nyx & Alexia

Oh yeah, I'm about to write in my app thar my character doesn't live in dorms but rather her chicken-legged hut. Felt that it fit her motif a good bunch. Shall I?

I’m remaking this! I’m changing the story just a bit more, add the role of teachers, etc. if you want me to reserve a role for you or to reserve the roles you have now, let me know!

I’m remaking this! I’m changing the story just a bit more, add the role of teachers, etc. if you want me to reserve a role for you or to reserve the roles you have now, let me know!
Can I keep Apollo and Artemis as students?
Also reserve a teacher role for me because I might add Quetzalcoatl

This is the link for the new RP! If it’s easier, I can make a discord page for the OOC

Are teachers also reincarnations or are they the beings themselves?
They can either be a God, Monster or even a human. The school was founded by a human, so they do have a few of the believers working for them.

Aside from the Baba Yaga character (almost complete, just need to draw a picture myself), I also got another idea.

But first - should I depict the Native American Moon Hare & the East Asian Moon Hare as seperate entities, or the same being? I had the idea of having their reincarnations be twins.

I think that should be up to you, maybe make them reincarnated as twins or cousins or something. From what I've gathered the reincarnations don't have to 100% follow the mythical lore they are based on.

Just my suggestion/how I think this is supposed to go

The twins isn’t a bad idea. For a being (god or monsters) that could be in just one person, you could also do a kind of split personality type thing. I was thinking of doing it to the Cerberus since it’s a giant three headed dog

That's not a bad idea, for Quetzalcoatl, I'm having it that all the different versions of them (like Kulkulkan) are just the same being that has been misinterpreted by different cultures. I hope that gives you some ideas

Will it be a girl Quetzelcoatl or a dude Quetzelcoatl?
Haven't thought about that yet, though they will know about their identity/history

I'm leading a little towards a woman but still haven't decided. They're going to be a Teacher though

Tara's all done

I would say I need more practice but me drawing that is part of the practice.

I made a new thread for this, so when I open up the CS, I’ll move your CS into that space ^-^ I’m making a new one so new people don’t get confused

I made a new thread for this, so when I open up the CS, I’ll move your CS into that space ^-^ I’m making a new one so new people don’t get confused
Alright! I'll wait for the new CS before adding Quetz

Also I do want opinions. Should I make his reincarnation a man or a woman?

Do you guys have any suggestions for the Academy? There’s obviously going to be classrooms, but there’s other stuff I’m going to add as well. Like a place to swim or a pool for aquatic beings, a library, garden, dorms and whatever. Just wanted some opinions if you have any

Do you guys have any suggestions for the Academy? There’s obviously going to be classrooms, but there’s other stuff I’m going to add as well. Like a place to swim or a pool for aquatic beings, a library, garden, dorms and whatever. Just wanted some opinions if you have any

Can I put Housey in the beeg garden?

Also, how about an Zero Gravity Room or some kind of space room for beings representing celestial bodies like the moon, sun and stars?

Thank you! And sure ^-^

Right now I’m looking for concept art of whatever I can’t find. If I can’t find one for your idea, then I’ll write a description in its place. Most of them will have a small description under the photo anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back