• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In The Land Of Gods & Monsters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
How will the classes work once they start up? Kakyoin Kakyoin
Depending on how many classes there are, km probably gonna split it in half. So if there’s 8 classes, four a day and they which daily. So let’s say there’s history, math, English and science. Monday would be history and math, Tuesday would be English and science, then Wednesday would be the same as Monday. If that makes sense. I’ll be posting it soon

Will we really be going through each day bit by bit or can we expect timeskips between major events throughout the term?

I posted the rules in the lore section. If you think I should add one on, let me know.

I’ll be posting what the schedule looks like soon. I’m not sure if I should make everyone their own schedule or have everyone do the same thing

Posted the schedule. They have Sundays off, and the activities take place after all of the classes. If you want me to put times as well, I can do that

I’m sorry! I’m pregnant and working, but I have a couple days off so I should be posting more! My post will be coming up shortly ^-^

Class is gonna start my next post. so if you don’t know what to do, I suggest making your character go to their home room class.

I’m waiting for others to post, if they don’t. I’ll just post. Hopefully this hasn’t died

Users who are viewing this thread

Back