• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In The Land Of Gods & Monsters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
He’s perfect ^-^ I’ll try to post at least one of my characters tomorrow, or technically today

I hope everyone is okay with giving more than one word sentences. Doesn’t have to be too lengthy, at least 3 sentences
Yeah, I'm totally fine with that, in fact, that's perfect for my RP style!

I’m sorry, I just woke up lol What do you mean? Like the monsters?
Can we make characters that are incarnations of gods/monsters from any mythology or are there some that are off the table?

Also, are we limited to gods and monster or would things like the Amesha Spenta from Zoroastrianism work as well?

Can we make characters that are incarnations of gods/monsters from any mythology or are there some that are off the table?

Also, are we limited to gods and monster or would things like the Amesha Spenta from Zoroastrianism work as well?
There’s one God that I’m not allowing and that’s “God”. I’m pretty much cool with any one , as long as they aren’t OP

It seems like for now there’s more guys than girls, so if I need to, I’ll be making another woman. I’m gonna wait to see who joins first though

Kind of weird to ask after all this has been said,but how about deified historical figures like Akhenaten or Huangdi?

It seems like for now there’s more guys than girls, so if I need to, I’ll be making another woman. I’m gonna wait to see who joins first though
Cool. My guys can totally be gay if we need it though.

Kind of weird to ask after all this has been said,but how about deified historical figures like Akhenaten or Huangdi?
I would prefer them to be actually known as Gods with powers, rather than viewed as Gods. Where the god is from doesn’t matter, as long as they are one. So they could be one from China, or Egypt and so on.

A couple more questions before I decide on a character which I might participate with:

What time period will the story be set in?

Should the characters start at 14,or can we make older students/late entrants?

Do the mortal folk practice magic/spiritualism and do they know about the incarnate gods and other supernatural/mythological beings?

A couple more questions before I decide on a character which I might participate with:

What time period will the story be set in?

Should the characters start at 14,or can we make older students/late entrants?

Do the mortal folk practice magic/spiritualism and do they know about the incarnate gods and other supernatural/mythological beings?
The time period is set closer to current times, so there will be computers and cellphones. They’ll more than likely be dressing how most folks would dress today.

The youngest your character can be is 14, you can make older students. Most of the older students will already be there, mainly because they try to pick them up at the age where most of their powers start to come in. I will allow late entries though.

Most of the people who know about them are mainly their family members, who are completely normal humans. I guess others who might’ve accidentally witnessed what they could do would also know about them. There are other people who suspect that they’re real and living, but they haven’t witnessed them.

I hope that helps ^-^

Ohhh…!!! I thought S.O. meant Significant Other. I’m so stupid. Let me go add their Sexual Orientations quickly

Got a few ideas.

Baba Yaga (with a mention that she is a suppressed nature deity), maybe even the Dioscuri as one person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back