• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy In The Land Of Gods & Monsters OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry it’s taking me so long to put up my other two CS! I’ve been working on something else. I’ll hopefully get the RP started today! It seems like we have enough characters.

I... still need to figure out their personalities. But I think that will come out naturally as the RP goes along.

I... still need to figure out their personalities. But I think that will come out naturally as the RP goes along.
Take your time! Personality isn’t a huge deal for me, just giving an idea of how they would act. People change anyway so you don’t have to worry about it too much

I shall start the RP soon! I just need to finish things up and spit out Hades CS before I do

The dorms and classes will be posted when the RP is up. It’ll be on the first page, so it’ll be hard to miss

I’m more than likely gonna write up Hades and a mystery character up really quick because we have 8 males and 5 females. The dorms are equal for now.

Nyx is done and Eren will be done soon

The RP is up! The classes aren’t in order, so I’ll be posting here which classes are up and it’ll also be in my post! Sorry if the dorms aren’t more mixed it. I tried to not pair people together more than once, it was really hard lol

I’ll try to get my first post in soon, if I’m still awake. You can start before me, if you want! It’s the start of the day, they just got back from vacation and coming back to the academy. The dorms change every single year, and yep. If you need any more information, lemme know

Hey just so you know I changed Eric's name, I thought it was too close to Eren's. His name is Corbin now.

I’m just excited to play a GIANT WOMAN! My favorite I’m glad we needed an extra character lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back