• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Search for a partner (updated june 29th 2023) 9:06 pm

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi my names Nokumi. Or you may know me as Surgess or even yamada.

I’m looking for original plot ideas and some fandoms. I am not looking for female x female plots and I will prefer my partner to roleplay as a male for these.

Please read the rules

1. Please be 18+
  2. Be LGBTQIA friendly. I will not tolerate it being targeted.
  3. Be nice to me ooc. If we talk I’d like it to be pleasant.
  4. No one liners. Can be one paragraph or more. But I understand sometimes it can't be helped as creativity drops. Just don't stay at one liners.
  5. I don’t really mind waiting for a post I’m patient anough to wait as long as it takes even a few months but I would like ones a week if possible.
  6. Please write in 3rd person

Here are some ideas I have in mind. I’ll BOLD the roles I’m hoping to play. Most of these are romance.

• The Japanese lord x the samuria/Master of Wing Chun (mxm)
  • Demon x the human prisoner with powers (mxm or mxf)
  • scientist x expirament creation/test subject (mxm)
  • edge Lord x edge lords sweetheart (mxm Or  mxf)
  • edge Lord meets edge Lord (mxm)
i was thinking rivalry kind of romance. Something along the lines of my villain oc loving the battle between him and the hero. And gets even more satisfaction when he's taken down because when he does eventually if ever wins it will be that much more satisfactory. The secret relationship between the two is kinda confusing where they don't know Each others true identity and the villain secretly admires the hero. And the villain is secretly a bottom XD

Non romantic section

• Sensei of wing chun (male) x student of wing chun
  • scientist X expirament creation/test subject
  • edglord x innocent bean (child) (fantasy type I rather not stick to real life about this)

Fandoms section
I will do Canon for characters I know how to do and double up friendly for these. but my main character will be an oc. I will BOLD who I want you to play for me

Mafia fell. Underswap. Gaster fell

Mafia fell sans and paps.
(This one will be a child oc of mine that will be a bond of new care takers x my oc)

Swap paps. Gasterfell sans.
(these ones will be romance)

Who I can be

Any universe I mentioned above:Grillby. Muffet. Undyne. Alphys. Mtt.

Swap sans.

Batman
(This one is not double friendly because I don’t really know that many characters I’m capable of playing)

I will be playing jokers daughter a new villian that has came into play. She was made in a lab by joker and joker has since then vanished so she took over the role of the villian

I have a plot already for this so here you go

_________

Hunter X Hunter

hisoka morow

I have lore for this. If you could play hisoka I have a child OC that would be one of hisoka targets similar to gon role. My character is from the dark continent and hence has power that may or may not be more than hisoka can chew. I will set limitations on my OC like say she hasn't mastered her abilities yet to its fullest and some of them cannot controle. If your interested please message me

This one will take some convincing to get me to double up
________

Steven universe

For the most part characters will be evenly distributed but I would mainly like for you to play steven. Pearl. and jasper

2 jasper`s to be exact.

And then I can play garnet. I will be playing peridot. I can also play amythest. Lapis lazily. Connie. Lion. Lars. Ronaldo fryman (every Ones favorite blogger) and his little brother peedee fryman.

I will give a little more detail on my idea on this story.

It's still the times before the diamonds and Steven are on good terms. Still during Stevens struggle with everything but. Pearl and peridot know something about the diamonds that most have never heard of. About around 10 years before the war between earth and homeworld and before pink diamonds shattering. All the diamonds worked together to make a beam of light and create a 5th diamond..... the black diamond. The black diamond was no ordinary diamond. White diamonds contribution was the void of color. But they ended up being the opposite of white diamond. Blue diamonds contribution was black diamonds emotions. Yellow diamonds contribution was giving black diamond the power and strength to be feared. And pink diamond........ pink diamond contribution was making black diamond part human.

The rest will be in the roleplay. But this is just the lore of it

Adventure time

The roles will be split with even characters amongs us. I do Not have a preference of who you play and also since most characters in this are kids it will have limitations on the “romance” a kiss at most as long as it’s a canon ship like bubble gum and marciline. Or finn and bubble gums confused relationship like at the very beginning. Or last example fire princess and finn.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back