• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

dewdonuts

Magic Eight Ball
So, I'm looking for roleplayers. I really only do literate/semi-lit, storybased fantasy roleplay. I'm mostly looking for fxm roleplay (me being the f), but I can also play as a guy!

I'm super into anime, like Seven Deadly Sins, Black Butler, Saiki K, Ouran Host club, Kamisama Kiss, HunterXHunter, Beastars, and such.
Also, things like Harry Potter, Black Bird, MLP, Warriors, and such are examples of fandoms I'm in.

I'm open to your ideas, I also have a list of roleplays based of the things listed above. I'm perfectly okay with OCs, since I play an OC myself. Since my roleplays are mostly fantasy, characters with magic (like demon/angel/fae/etc characters) and stuff are also perfectly fine.
So uhhhmmm yeah, if you want to roleplay, I prefer it to be on here but if you'd rather use a different app, PM me so I can give you my Discord or something :)
Thanks for reading!

Hello! I would be interested in discussing plots! My main characters are usually female, but I can roleplay double if you'd like and depending on what plot is chosen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back