• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a roleplay partner for a 1x1 MULTIPLE CHOICES

Bexali

I am getting back into roleplay, and I want to try something easy so I am thinking a 1x1 is the best course of action. Here are some ideas I have: Science-fiction, Real, Fantasy
Setting 1: My character is a science experiment that your character finds alone on the side of the road on the brink of death. Will you help, or let them be to die in the elements?
Setting 2: My character is a bookshop employee with a knack for reading and no social skills, maybe your character walks in and finds them; bringing them out of their socially awkward bubble?
Setting 3: My character runs the local apothocary, and in foraging in the woods; maybe they find your character wounded, or maybe they require saving from a monster attack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back