• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
All the while, Megumin simply drifted in sewage, half submerged. Her hat was gently lifted off her head by the merciful current, peacefully floating on top of the sludge without worry. The gas mask kept a majority of the sewage from entering the defeated archwizard's mouth, the thickness of it also kept oxygen from getting in.

Within her head, she was going crazy, desperate to restart her body. "Did I do okay? What if my staff didn't get deep enough onto that frog's eye to kill her? What if the others have also succumbed to the toxins? And, most importantly...Will I see them again?" While the sewage did provide safety from Ballmum, she had no way of knowing how fast or where it was carrying her. She still found it in her to carry a little hope. "Maybe I will find the end of this tunnel, and be able to guide the others to safety! It will make up for my uselessness, I hope..."

Meanwhile, that staff was still up for grabs. The violet pearl it bore was oddly...alluring. Like it was begging for someone to come and help it call forth an Explosion.

Fluffington the Mighty was Badly Poisoned!
Fluffington the Mighty used Refresh!
Fluffington the Mighty was cured of Poison!
"Stop it with the poison"
Fluffington the Mighty ate a Berry!
"Stop it."
Fluffington the Mighty used Heal Bell!
The party was Healed!
"I WILL HURT YOU IF YOU DON'T STOP YOU FAT FUCKING MISTAKE OF NATURE!"

"THAT DOES IT!!"

FLUFFINGTON THE MIGHTY USED FRUSTRATION!!
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
As it turns out, they pretty much had this handled with explosives. But then, the frog began to let out some green fumes that started burning her exposed skin and her dress started to burn a bit, singing at the hinges. Could this be toxic gas? It's a good thing she had an oxygen mask, protecting her eyes and making sure that she wasn't breathing it in.

Then, the ceiling came down on it, giving them the chance to run as it was now out of commission. She took this chance but then the frog came out of the rubble, very much angry. Looking around for a place to hide and be safe from the fumes, she started heading towards the bubble that the ghost girl put up and stayed in it.

As she watched what happened, it seemed as though explosives worked well on it, especially in the mouth. The eyes were also a weak point, but others already had that part covered. As for the mouth, they were going to need more explosives as they were bound to run out of them eventually.

And this was when she would come in to help.

Next to her feet, she opened a tear and brought through a box of explosives. With that done, she turned to the others. "
If you need more explosives, I have a box of them right here!"

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials , anyone in need of explosives

Realm of the B A N N E D

Everything is still black and empty. Whatever this realm is, it is the epitome of emptiness, indeed. No one would want to be here.

"Red, it's time for you to get out now.", Pixxie says.

"But I'm playing!", Red replies, child-like, as if not following a mother's order.

"Well...", she sighs, frustrated. "You don't want to stay here, right?"

"Yeah", he replies quickly, not wanting to get distracted.

Within the surrounding darkness of this void, you can hear a faint tune playing. Yeah... Red is playing a video game for sure.

"Red, I swear.", Pixxie speaks, in a now threatening voice. "If you don't get your ass off, I am not buying you that silly remake you've been talking about."

"FINE", he decides to follow what she says, and the faint tune in the background subsides. "YOU'RE NOT MY MOM."

It will be moments later until they speak again.

"Okay, I'm packed and ready!", Red alerts Pixxie, sounding a little bit excited now. "Send me in."

"M'kay"

"Can you say 'Unleash the Kraken', so it'd be cool?"

"Fine", she agrees, probably just to shut him up already. "Unleash the Kraken."

"Wow, very lively.", Red says sarcastically. "Alright then."

Just mere seconds after their conversation, light enters Red's eyes, blinding him for a little while. And soon...

Red
red-png.714843

He finally reappears from being 'B A N N E D'.

"Hello", Red greets everyone around him...

Amidst a heating battle against a fucking frog-monster-thing. He just says, 'Hello', while smiling.

"Red!", Pixxie's voice would be heard. How? "Focus!!!"

Red looks towards where her voice is coming from, and from a distance is...

PixxieBuster.png

A huge-ass-fucking-sword in vibrant-as-fuck feminine colors, flying to his way. It has butterfly-like wings that allows it to fly.

"Come on, Red, help out!", Pixxie, the sword, calls out.

She fires out lightning bolts from her star-shaped end, three times, to the frog-monster-thing.​

Nearby: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Also, FoolsErin FoolsErin

Last edited:

• After Claptrap was deeply offended by Benedict's pitiful offer to him, the robot had thankfully fucked off yet again, thanks to Ellie actually getting him away from the group and likely drawing his thoughts. Honestly, if he had stayed around he'd probably have started putting Benedict full of holes.

On the other hand, Edward Richtofen's charming smile apparently didn't work on his intended audience. Instead of getting many patients that would eagerly volunteer to be assisted, he was left all alone to his own machinations. His shit-eating grin vanished, replaced with a disappointed frown, as he vocalized the one word that appeared in his mind:

"Scheisse." (Shit.)​

Last edited:
1587877902055.png
Tom and Jerry friends.png
That's it! The eyes and mouth! Jerry snapped his fingers after he told us about that. While I was preoccupied with the enemy, Jerry took the initiative and grabbed a shotgun, shoving it into the buff man's hands. He pointed at his eyes and mouth before gesturing towards the enemy in his attempt to make him shoot those parts since it proved more effective than just shooting random parts of his body.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Lightning, the Light Ignis
lightning_1.png

Acid Vision

Lightning's minions have a similar effect to Minako's fire. His bullets and Scott's fire, on the other hand, may not do much, but for a moment they take the heat off everyone else. With Ballmum already pissed from taking an ax to the head, she turns to the two as well as the AI's minions and lets loose another torrent of acid. By now, every wall of the sewer is coated in green liquid; this place might come down soon!
Lightning's three minions notice the acid breath coming their way, and before exploding into yellow shards as the acid was too much for them, used themselves as shields so Lightning and Scott could both get away - themselves or otherwise. With that hopefully being successful, Lightning would sigh as the crushed monsters would no longer be visible - but fortunately, he still has some tricks left. "When it is destroyed... Plumbum Trident lets me... retrieve Judgment Arrows, and-!" The fallen monster appeared once more before Lightning, only to not become a monster, but... "And it 'becomes' a Link Spell! I'll use it right now - by returning a fallen Link Monster back from the grave to the deck, I revive an Armatos Legio of my choice! Legatus Legionis, rise once more!" Lightning announced and explained, as he added the spoken card to his hand and brought back the monster on horseback once more - just in time for the weakness revelations of the beast, the horse neighing vibrantly as the monster returned.
latest

And when she 'eats' them all, she closes her mouth. Her body expands for a moment as a large muffled BANG can be heard inside of her. She opens her mouth, blowing out a steam of smoke and more green gas, and she cries out in a deep voice, angered, confused, and most importantly... damaged. But now, from her mouth leaks even more acid, even more of the gas.

"Yes! YES! The inside of her mouth is her weak point! Attack when she opens it!" FL4K orders you all.

"Warning. Environmental toxicity levels are critical. I advise immediate escape," Ian tells you.

Then, Natasha freezes the poo water around Ballmum. The weakened frog struggles to break through, and manages to shatter the ice... only for the roof to collapse on her, courtesy of Rocket and his powerful weapon. The rubble buries the frog, and she disappears under the destruction.

"That bought us some time! Nice job, you two!" Moze yells from her mech at Rocket and Natasha. "Go! We need to get past!"

But just as the Vault Hunters make a break for it, the concrete rubble begins to turn green and melt faster than butter put to flame. Ballmum erupts from the rubbish pile, absolutely livid, and spews a stream of acid everywhere. At you. At the walls. At everything that isn't you. Ben's newly formed wall might be able to protect you, but he might be heavily damaged in the process... best get behind Sora's magic or David's bubble.

"Shit! This thing recovers fast! Hit it with everything you got! Aim for the mouth!"

A flash from Abbott's camera causes Ballmum to stumble around and lash out blindly.

"OR THE EYES!"

Yung Venuz helps by looking through the hole in the hexagonal wall and shooting Ballmum in the eye when she opens it. Again, she lashes out angrily. Eric's strength falters behind you as more and more scuttling Mutants pile up against his psychic walls, scratching or exploding. He's trying his hardest to ignore the sensation of his whole body burning in the midst of this toxic gas.

"N-ngh... I-I can't hold it much... longer..."

Finish it, before the fumes finish you.
Lightning growls as he realised he needs more firepower. And then he got an idea, so he decided to go for it! He would quickly throw three more monsters forward, and they sprung to life once more - with Lightning having a deathly serious glare on his face. "One more time! My minions, appear!" Lightning announced as three more monsters appeared!

"Armatos Legio Speculata!"
latest

"Armatos Legio Segmentata!"
latest

"Armatos Legio Magica Alcum!"
latest

With a pause and the time needed to gather the monsters, Lightning sighed heavily as he looked to the trio of weaklings and then his second in command - yes, 'second' in command. A wicked smile graced Lightning's face shortly and he laughed. "Play time is over! My four minions, stand down! For my best monster... you shall be set in its Link Markers!" Lightning would order as the trio who had just appeared and the pre-existing Legatus Legionis all turned into yellow lasers, but imprinted themselves into the ground - but if one would look closely, a square-shaped formation would appear, with where the lasers were headed being 'arrows' of some kind. "Emerge, my greatest beast! Armatos Legio Magnus Dux!"
latest

The biggest monster Lightning had called on yet emerged and fell as it appeared slightly mid-air, crashing into the ground with all four legs that made up a bulk of the beast, and the elephant that the humanoid minion was sitting on huffed and puffed at the opposition. "Ready!" Lightning raised his hand high. "Aim!" And then he pointed it to Ballmum, with Magnus Dux preparing the cannons mounted on it. Then, either when the mouth was open or when there was an opening on the eyes... "FIRE!" The Ignis declared, as his mightiest monster yet fired to the either open mouth or vulnerable eyes - whichever came first (would prefer aiming at the mouth, though).
Character Information
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #F7DA64
Status (physically): Fine​
Status (mentally/emotionally): Battle mode​
Powers: A.I abilities, monster summoning/spell card magic/trap card magic​
Items: Duel Disk (grants monster summoning, spell card magic and trap card magic), an SMG (being held), $350 (stored in Duel Disk), Hyperion sniper rifle (ammo included), "Pot of Greed" (sniper rifle)​
This is where all of Lightning's obtained cards are! For more information, refer to his original CS!

He will be granted more cards each passing chapter, as implied above - but by the end, he will have 'everything' at his disposal.

Listed 'per chapter' as to what he has - the most recent one will always be at the top.

As of Chapter 3's posting, this is COMPLETE! Lightning has every card at his disposal from here on out. As a result, this section will no longer see any future changes in the future chapters.
Chapter 3

Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Gladius
Armatos Legio Magica Alcum
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Armatos Legio Segmentata
Armatos Legio Speculata
Spells
Armatos Colosseum
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Judgment Sword
Traps
Armatos Gloria
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Eques Flamma
Armatos Legio Legatus Legionis
Armatos Legio Magnus Dux
Armatos Legio Pilus Prior
Armatos Legio Primi Ordines
Armatos Legio Tribinus Militum
Chapter 2
Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Gladius
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Armatos Legio Speculata
Spells
Armatos Colosseum
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Chapter 1
Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Lex
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Replacement
Judgmenet Arrows
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Centurion
Armatos Legio Decurion
Armatos Legio Plumbum Trident
Prologue
Main Deck Monsters

Armatos Legio Galea
Armatos Legio Scutum
Armatos Legio Sica
Spells
Armatos Fulgur
Armatos Lex
Traps
None
Extra Deck
Armatos Legio Decurion
Skills/Abilities: Mastermind, technology wizard​
Course of action: Crush them all!​
RP Information
Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Mentions: None​
Nearby/In Group: (Everyone?)​

79A5FA45-50EA-4A8B-938E-D0771F305D77.jpeg

“Like I said, no repercussions WHATSOEVER!” Noting that the explosives were hitting the weak point inside of the frog’s mouth, Deadpool looked to try to find more explosives on his person. Upon realizing that he was out, he saw that Elizabeth had gotten a box of explosives for the group to use, much to his relief. As DP approached the box, he suddenly had a realization of something that nobody else pointed out. “Wait a minute, there’s at least 3 people here who we haven’t seen in about a fucking week, and now they’re suddenly reappearing? Is nobody else concerned about this or gonna question this shit? What the hell is happening?”

Taking a glance at how much was stuffed inside of the box, Deadpool also noticed that pretty much everyone else was either suffering badly, or on the verge of life and death from the poison gas in the air, mockingly stating, “Oh, you guys think this shit is bad? ‘Oh no my clothes and skin are on fire, it buuuuurns!’ HAH! Life’s easy as hell when you have a healing factor! Hell, have you guys even seen ‘The Wolverine’? Logan survives fuckin’ Hiroshima AND THEN SOME! How? WITH THE SAME GODDAMN HEALING FACTOR THAT I’VE GOT! And you wanna know something else even funnier? I’m only wearing this gas mask... FOR THE SMELL! BAHAHAHAHA!” He then proceeded to just take the entire crate of explosives, casually walked up to the severely weakened frog, and started rapidly throwing unpinned grenades from the box inside of its mouth, as if he were playing Skee-Ball. ”10! 10! 40! 10! 10! 30! 50! 10! 40! 100! 30! 30! RC HELICOPTER PRIZE, HERE I COME!”

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher and everyone else that won’t be earning any imaginary tickets for the imaginary prize booth.

So, to make a long story an even shorter story, their attacks were working on the frog thing and now it was releasing gas, specifically the kind that would slowly kill them all one by one if they didn't get out of that nasty-ass sewer in time.

Cool.

"Alright!" Rocket would cheer as his attack with the rubble appeared to have worked, before re-aiming his hadron enforcer to the frog itself. He smirked, letting everyone else's attacks come and go so he didn't get in the way. And, once the not-raccoon had an opening, he fired a gigantic, fiery shot of energy once again! This one flew right past everyone and directly into the insides of the beasts' mouth, no doubt causing a massive explosion upon its connection to one of its vital organs!

Those of you who wondered what Trevor was doing, would find that he was awfully... twitchier than normal. Like, he was crazy before, but if you looked at him now, you'd swear the dude had just snorted about a whole pound worth of pure cocaine! That's how it appeared for everyone around him, at least. But for Trevor?

giphy.gif

Well, he had just officially lost his marbles.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! COME HERE, YOU REPTILLIAN PIECE OF SHIT!"

Time slowed down from the Sandy Shores drug dealer, though for everyone else around him, he was just moving incredibly fast. Any spits of acid balls were easily dodged. The toxic clouds were almost nothing to him as he ran right through them without a care in the world. Of course, he had his gas mask on, and there were definitely acid-induced scars growing on his hands, but they were a lot smaller than one might have expected. It was almost as if Trevor had somehow entered a state in which he was substantially faster and stronger than normal, while also damn near invulnerable to any surrounding attacks.

Of course, that's exactly what it was.

The psychotic man proceeded to outright leap into the shit infested waters that the unholy beast resided in, and trudged right towards its backside. Like some sort of human money hybrid, Trevor then outright latched onto its back and climbed atop it! Any toxic fumes that were coming off of it were almost welcomed to Trevor as he breathed them in with a crazed grin behind that gas mask of his.

"This little piggy went to market!"

Without flinching, Trevor's hand went right for Megumin's staff that had been lodged in its right eye, and yanked it out like it was a small splinter.

"This little piggy stayed home!"

Like his arm was a machine, Trevor began repeatedly jabbing her staff into the already injured eye, each time making sure that he stabbed deeper.

"This little piggy had roast beef!"

With one last, powerful thrust, Trevor shoved the staff all the way inside its eye, hoping to puncture its brain. Whether or not he did so didn't matter, because moments later, he yanked the staff out one last time. It was no doubt covered in gamer gunk and brain matter by now. Without a word, he angrily tossed it aside, which was luckily in Megumin's general direction.

"And this little piggy cried 'wee wee wee'..."

For his finale, Trevor dug around in his pockets and produced yet another sticky bomb. He smiled and kissed the active bomb, before slapping it over the creature's remaining, functioning left eye. He then stood atop the beast and leaped off, back onto the platform everyone else was standing on. And then, he triggered the bomb with the remote, and...

WateryFlickeringFallowdeer-size_restricted.gif

"All the FUCKING way home!"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Chungchangching Chungchangching FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla BoltBeam BoltBeam 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower GearBlade654 GearBlade654 darkred darkred LilacMonarch LilacMonarch RedLight RedLight TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Crow Crow quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Space Buddha Space Buddha

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
So far, she was fine staying on the frog, stabbing it's left eye multiple times. Yeah, the attacks the others were doing were probably making the frog angry and maybe it started shaking from the attacks, but she was hanging on. Only when it started shaking violently would she get off of it.

There wasn't really anything forcing her off, but then she felt the others causing attacks that could very much end up making the frog start shaking violently from all of the explosions and other attacks that came from inside the frog. If it didn't, that would be a surprise, she'd shake violently too if there were explosions going off inside her. Probably the weirdest sentence ever written, but there were probably weirder, we all know that to be true.

But then, she started hearing the hobo man get closer and closer to the frog before ending up at the left eye and getting off. What did he do? She couldn't open her eyes, otherwise her eyes would be fucked. What she could hear before it was too late was beeping.

...he put a bomb on the left eye, didn't he?

The bomb went off and she got blown off of the frog, ending up on the ground. If it was shaking violently, she would end up on the ground after getting sent into the wall, making it either harder to hold her breath or stopped her from holding her breath any longer. Of course, she still had the knife, but regardless of what happened, the bomb would've injured her a bit since being that close to a bomb going off wasn't going to do her any favors in terms of injuries one would usually get from a bomb save for the shrapnel.

Well, would've being the keyword here as she still had her shield with her, but the toxic gas might've burned a hole through her shields.

If it turned out she hit the wall, once she hit the ground, she would lose consciousness as while she was holding her breath, she started to get a bit light-headed. Now, there was nothing stopping her from breathing in the toxic fumes. Well, at least her eyes were still safe.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
"I swear" Jason growls through his teeth as he wades forward, grabbing Megumin and hoisting her over one of his shoulders. It wasn't clear what he'd been doing, probably nothing at all given the risk of using his powers here, but his uniform was burnt away to tatters around his arms, and despite the clear damage the fumes had done, he looked strong. Maybe he'd simply been conserving his energy for the inevitable moment people started dropping from overexertion?

Still carrying the frail wizard he moves forward, driving his fist into the Ballmum with a growl. Under the surface of its skin, a fire began to spread, but only around the punch. It wasn't as devastating, but it seemed Jason could also use his explosive dust to simply add fire to his strikes in those cases where it would prove too destructive. Resting a foot against the creature he then yanks out the staff, before punching it again and turning to walk away. He was rather nonchalant about the whole ordeal honestly.

Perhaps he knew he wouldn't prove useful enough to bother in this fight. Everyone had guns, and others here had powers better suited to not collapsing the entire place on their allies.
At least he saved Megumin

P PopcornPie CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

It was shortly after Megumin was plucked out of the water did her eyes slowly open. "Hey...Did we win...?" Unfortunately, she could still hear everyone wailing on Ballmum. "I didn't think so." She started to adjust her position, getting the best grip she could on her now filthy staff. She couldn't move her wrists very far without a surge of pain, and she retained a pounding headache. Her clothing looked like it had just fallen victim to a swarm of moths. Despite her condition, she still had flames burning in her eyes. "Help me lift my staff...I will cast Explosion..." She muttered, half-asleep. The cold sewage did numb the pain, but it was heavy, and her wounds were probably infected now. "I can still help..."

DapperDogman DapperDogman

[class=Window] max-width: 96%; min-height: 600px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #bbbbbb; font-size: 12px; margin:auto; center; font-family=Verdana; padding: 0px; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #333333; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #fff; line-height: 20px; [/class] [class=Operative] background-color: #555555; border-bottom: 5px solid #33CC33; color: #fff; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=Board] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/612842151381958694/BG.png'); background-size: cover; border-bottom: 4px solid #333333; min-height: 721px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; color: #fff; font-size: 14px; [/class] [class=Logo] background: url(''); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: 300px 300px; background-position: center; [/class] [class=Sheet] background-color: rgba(89, 89, 89,.75); [/class] [class=Image] border-top: 4px solid #33CC33; border-left: 4px solid #248f24; border-right: 4px solid #248f24; border-bottom: 4px solid #33CC33; inline-block; width: 100%; line-height: 0; [/class] [class=Attach] float: left; [/class] [class=Attach2] position:absolute; left: 89%; max-height: 20px; color: #333333; padding: 5px; margin-top: -34px; [/class] [class=tabs] background-color: #333333; color: #fff; font-size: 14px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border-bottom:4px solid #33CC33; [/class] [class=title] background-color: #333333; color: #fff; font-size: 18px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border-bottom:4px solid #33CC33; border-left: 4px solid #248f24; border-right: 4px solid #248f24; border-top: 4px solid #33CC33; [/class] [class=tab] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; width: 50%; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: rgba(217, 217, 217, 0.3); [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Profile) (show tabs1) if (eq ${currentTab} Combat) (show tabs2) [/script] [class=shell] background-color: #bbbbbb; width: 100%; height: 25px; border: 4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=meter] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; background-repeat: repeat; height: 100%; width: 100%; [/class] [class=accord] font-size: 14px; color: #fff; [/class] [class=Dialogue] color: #455E87; font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class]

[div class=Window][div class=Bar]
INQUISIDORES (Goetia, G.)
[/div]
[div class=Operative]Reaper Operative S099-6350-7851
[div class=Board][div class=Logo][div class=Sheet]
[div class=title]SERAPH-099 Samael
[/div][div class=Image]
9f50cd37a1f41578609a13289abeab08.png
[/div]
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Optimal
MENTAL CONDITION: Mildly Frustrated
COLOR: #33CC33
FONT: Verdana
IMG_20190624_144904.jpg

PHYSICAL CONDITION: Missing Half-eaten Hotdog
MENTAL CONDITION: ??? Hotdog
COLOR: #54ACD2
[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Profile[/div][div class=tab]Combat[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabs1"]INTERACTIONS: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
MENTIONS: RedLight RedLight TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Samael didn’t press forward on Skye’s case. She was right, it could be handled when they weren’t facing immediate danger. Besides, Samael was not one to be persistent in interpersonal affairs. People can have their space if they want-he’d seen how certain people become uncooperative when they are not given that space. They needed as many people at their optimal performance as possible to pull this mission off. Samael hesitated to say “everyone” had to be at their optimal performance because there were quite a few people that had proven that no matter what, their participation would negatively affect the entire group’s effectiveness. There was that short boy with the mullet, but Samael wasn’t going to name any names.

Instead of focusing on the mental health of the team, Samael focused on covering the group as they pushed through the sewers. Eventually the suggestion was given to just run. Samael waited for a few seconds for the others to get a headstart before joining these others in a sprint through the maze of tunnels. He wondered if they were heading the right way-the needlessly complex sewer system didn’t exactly lend itself to easy navigation. All he had was a map that Psychopomp was generating based on the tunnels he used. Other than for the purposes of backtracking, the map was useless.

After several minutes of running, the group finally stopped for a brief break. It was understandable when not everyone had mechanically assisted running or superhuman amounts of stamina, so Samael indulged them and kept a lookout as the others rested for a short while. However, their break was soon interrupted by the sound of ominous singing, followed by plenty of blips on Samael’s minimap. The mutants were catching up, and there was something else with them. The sudden bubbling of the waste water brought with it a giant frog, just as mutated as the other creatures they’d encountered before, only it was large enough to block off the tunnel.

The monster proved itself to be of a different class to the others they faced, being able to spit an extremely potent corrosive slime that could melt concrete. While the SABRE exosuit could easily handle tank rounds, Samael didn’t want to put it to the test against this liquid. Better to be safe than die from a poor assumption. To make matters more complicated, the horde was fast approaching. The badger put up some sort of barrier, but it was clear that it wouldn’t last. While the monster frog was a pressing issue, so were the hundreds of mutants behind them. Samael would argue that with numbers alone, the horde was the more dangerous matter. Seeing as no one else was taking upon themselves to stem the tide of incoming mutants, Samael took it upon himself to compensate for the inability of others to take the entire situation into consideration.

While the others were worrying about the frog and the toxic fumes it was emitting, Samael stood unflinching with his suit’s oxygen supply. He brought up his GE-25 and began to open fire on the ceiling of the tunnel behind them. "Look out for the rubble, Eric! I’m bringing down the tunnel!" The massive 25mm rounds should chew up the concrete like paper and weaken the structural integrity of that part of the tunnel to create a collapse. Hopefully the unmeasured tons of dirt and concrete would kill a few mutants, but more importantly block off the tunnel to eliminate the issue of being flanked. Sure it might screw up the sewer system of the city above, but Samael wasn’t paid to care about such trivial matters.

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabs2" style="display: none;"]ABILITIES: Samael is a SERAPH, purpose bred to be the best supersoldiers in the galaxy. Aside from the endless list of augmentations, and enough combat and firearms training to make special forces operators feel like kindergarteners, Samael excels at tracking, explosives, artillery operation, combat engineering, and setting traps. Among the private military sector, he and his team are renowned as the best trackers money can afford, with no terrain too difficult for him to navigate and operate in. Samael also happens to be well studied in basic surgery and forensic pathology, two sides of the same coin. With his training as a Segadores, Samael has also been introduced to strategies used to destroy dangerous ideas and silence people too eager to talk. All of this combined with a mind enhanced by Artificial Intelligence means that it is near impossible to overwhelm Samael physically, intellectually, or creatively.

WEAPONS/EQUIPMENT: (MONEY: $6,500)
no slide
[div class=accord]Seraph HK-N720-G “Nakir” 7.20x50mm Rifle
[/div]
The HK-N720-H is the grenadier configuration of the standard issue Nakir assault rifle produced by Seraph Manufacturing. It is chambered in 7.20x50mm FMJ fed from a 40 round drum mag. It's advanced recoil compensation system and electronic firing system makes it one of the most accurate and reliable rifles in production with a considerable fire rate of 800 rounds/minute. Underslung is a three-round revolver-style 20mm grenade launcher that fires high-explosive grenades. On the top top rail is a VCOG smartscope while a secondary red dot sight sits at a 45 degree angle on the side along with an LED flashlight and laser sight combo. (hk-n720_nakir__baseconfig20.jpg)
[div class=accord]Seraph GE-S25 "Samael" 25mm Autocannon
[/div]
A chain driven autocannon designed to be wielded by an mechanized suit or mounted to a vehicle. It fires 25x85mm depleted uranium armor-piercing discarding sabot rounds out of belt-fed 100-round drum mag at up to 600 rounds per minute. The rounds this weapon fires are sufficient to punch through armored vehicles and any cover short of 2 feet of concrete with ease. The amount of firepower this weapon packs is offset by an impossible amount of recoil for a human to control and incredible weight, such that most SERAPHs can only practically wield it with the loader arms of his SABRE exosuit. The only exception is Samael, who is capable of wielding this monstrosity with his bare hands for short periods of time. Attached to the weapon is a red dot sight, compensator, smart targeting system, and floodlight. (ge-s25_samael_35.jpg)
[div class=accord]Smart AI “Psychopomp”
[/div]
Psychopomp, otherwise known as “Psycho” is Samael’s assigned Smart AI. It was originally a standard AI optimized for running combat simulations and proposing optimized tactics real-time. After Samael’s recruitment into the Segadores, Psycho has been altered to serve the Segadors, informing Samael on the targets assigned to him by the Segadors and leading him to complete objectives in ways that complete objectives of the Segadores.
[/div]
POWERS:
no slide
[div class=accord]-Foresight of the Reaper
[/div]
A relatively basic and stereotypical ability of Reapers, but mistakenly attributed to all Reapers. Samael is able to see the True Name and remaining life force of a person, as well as instantly recognized targets marked by the Segadores. A person's remaining life force can be used to approximate how much longer they have to live, but is by no means an exact science. This ability will not work on immortals. If Samael or a person in his vision would die or sustain a lethal blow within the next six seconds there is a slim chance that Samael will be able to foresee it and react accordingly.
[div class=accord]-Hindsight of the Reaper
[/div]
When faced with a being that has killed within the last 24 hours, Samael is able to determine the cause of death and the instigator of said cause of death if no unnatural cause obstructs it. This ability will not work on beings he has killed himself or on those who have died as the result of non-human causes.
[div class=accord]-Glare of the Reaper
[/div]
Anyone whom Samael intentionally stares at will feel an overwhelming sense of dread and imminent death. If they do not freeze in fear, they will run away blindly, rendering them vulnerable. A person can only break free if their will is greater than Samael's or if Samael looks away.
[div class=accord]-Piercing Gaze of the Reaper
[/div]
Arguably the most powerful ability from the Reaper’s Eye, Samael can fire “spears” of invisible energy towards anything in his vision, punching through anything short of three inches of titanium. This requires no physical movement on his part, allowing him to kill without moving a muscle. However, beings not marked for death cannot be directly affected by this power, so Samael often has to be creative with its use.
[div class=accord]SERAPH Augmentations
[/div]
All SERAPHs are provided extensive and invasive augmentations to ensure their combat superiority. These augmentations can be divided into three broad categories: Hardware, Wetware, and Manaware. Hardware includes cybernetic and implanted enhancements, Wetware includes genetic biological enhancements and will only list the effects of the modifications, and Manaware includes any form of magical enhancement.
[div class=accord]Hardware
[/div]
-Spinal Neural Interfaces
-Direct Neural Interface
-Auxiliary Neural Interfaces
-Titanium-Tungsten Skeletal Implants
-Integrated AI Matrix Suite
-Superconductor Nervous System Package
-Cardiovascular Regulator
-Hormonal Regulator
[div class=accord]Wetware
[/div]
-Greatly Enhanced Muscular Density/Regeneration/Recovery
-Enhanced Stem Cell Production
-Enhanced Immune System
-Enhanced Metabolism
-Enhanced Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex
-Enhanced Pain Threshold
-Enhanced Cardiovascular System
-Retinal-Inversion Stabilizer
-Robust DNA Replication
[div class=accord]Manaware
[/div]
-Oculus Aquilae - Eagle Eye
-Obscuras Animae - Covered Soul
-Magistri Tempus - Master of Time
-Loricatorum Pellis - Armored Skin
-Ut Obscurum - To Make Obscure
-Sanitatem - Healing
-Si Metus - Intimidation
[/div]

[/div]
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Kirby:
Kirby.png
Kirby runs inside Lilith's shield to avoid the toxic gas and the falling ceiling debris, once inside he notices that Elizabeth has opened a box of explosives so he inhales some of them turning into Bomb Kirby!
Bomb Kirby-2

He then proceeds to throw several bombs at Ballmum.

Interactions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Ballmum)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Elizabeth)

Red
red-png.714838

Red suddenly pulls his pants down, as well as his underwear, and begins to squirt out... Ink. Yes, actual ink. Like, the ones from octopuses. ((Power: Cephalopod Physiology)). While this doesn't seem to serve the same purpose compared to when it's underwater, he aims his 'Little Friend' to the frog's eye to directly blind it. Squirt, squirt, squirt, it went!

"Don't worry! This is just like peeing, and not... The other thing! We're still a child-friendly show!!!", Red assures everyone around him.

PixxieBuster.png

Pixxie looks at him and--

"WHAT THE FUCK"

Anyway, she then decides to just mind her own business, and continue to ACTUALLY help everyone kill the frog. But as Pixxie fired her lightning bolts at it, she realized that the creature is releasing gas, and it releases more of it the more it gets hurt.

"Red, I think we should go.", she warns her partner, who is dumb as a brick.

"Why?", Red asks, as he pulls up his underwear and pants again. "Wait..."

Red figures out what's going on, after noticing the ever-expanding gas. The thermodynamic-equilibrium-EMC squared-particle-computer engineering-bullshit that's going on. He figures it all out using his big brain. ((Ability: 200 IQ)).

"IT'S RELEASING GAS, SPECIFICALLY THE KIND THAT WOULD SLOWLY KILL US ALL ONE BY ONE IF WE DON'T GET OUT OF HERE IN TIME"

Pixxie finally gets to Red's hand, and now, our Hero is wielding the Pixxie-Buster. The two of them are the first to try getting their way out of here. But before that... He slaps his free hand onto the ground, holding it in place.

"KAIJU SUMMONING JUTSU!"

POOF! There's an explosion of smoke, concealing Red, and whoever he summoned. And from the smokes, arises...

197deb64ac146370dfe1fc1bac3c781250a48501_hq.jpg

A NERFED, 5'11.5 BABY GODZILLA!!! ((You might be laughing right now, but...))

"Good thinking! Use him to distract the frog while everyone tries to leave this soon-to-be-graveyard."

Now, all that's left for everyone is to leave.

Nearby: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts DarlingCrowned DarlingCrowned Chungchangching Chungchangching FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla BoltBeam BoltBeam 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower GearBlade654 GearBlade654 darkred darkred LilacMonarch LilacMonarch TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Derpy Dev Derpy Dev Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Crow Crow quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Space Buddha Space Buddha

Also: FoolsErin FoolsErin

Ryuji Kazan

Elizabeth had summoned an explosive munitions crate, and so Ryuji made sure to resupply from it-- and not a moment too soon, for a seemingly cocky and arrogant ninja in red spandex had bragged about how the highly toxic air was nothing to him thanks to what he described as his "healing factor" before literally grabbing the entire crate and tossing grenades out of it like a carnival game. This spandex ninja had also mentioned Hiroshima, and this made Ryuji quite upset with him.

"Listen, because I'm only saying this now... I think it would be best if you would kindly stopped talking. If you didn't have that 'healing factor' you're bragging about, I can't help but wonder if you would even be able to maintain that arrogance of yours. I can tell you from my own experience that having that kind of stuck-up attitude is precisely what would have gotten you killed where I came from. And, don't even mention the "healing factor", because I can guarantee that he would have made sure to take care of that beforehand for, as he would have put it himself, 'balance purposes'. Oh, and that explosives crate you felt the need to yoink? That was for everyone, not just you, so... mind not being selfish and putting it back down? I'm certain there are other people that might need it. And... you might want to be careful about mentioning something catastrophic like the dropping of a fucking atom bomb when at least one person who's from the country affected by said atom bomb is standing right here. Just saying."

Through the entire spoken paragraph, Ryuji managed to remain calm and collected, despite how seemingly harsh some of his remarks were. He had also taken the liberty of not referring to Monokuma by name, instead simply playing the pronoun game and referring to him as "he".

In any case, Ryuji reloaded his launcher once more and used Trevor's brutal ocular assault on Ballmum as an opening to fire more rockets into the mutant frog's throat.

Interactions:
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Unspoken Mention)
@BallmumBrawl
(Open for Interactions)

Last edited:
Voss ran about the area, trying to stab Ballmum whenever the opportunity safely presented itself. He managed to land a few slashes on the toad with his saber, but he backed out once the rest of the team was really going at the monster. It was probably very dead at this point, with all the eye stabbing and blinding and sticky bombs. However, the sea captain began to face a different problem as the fight progressed.

You see, unlike Abbott, Voss didn't wear his gas mask that David gave him, opting instead for his dented bone helmet. The helmet encased his entire head, but it had become increasingly damaged as many bullets had chipped at it since his arrival at Pandora. Additionally, the helmet had no modifications that allowed for the filtration of air. A combination of these two factors caused Voss to suffer more than usual.

The fumes easily leaked through the cracks and indentations of his helmet, making his eyes feel like they were burning. It was beginning to be hard for him to see because his eyes were watering so much. The gases quickly invaded his lungs, causing him to cough violently. Voss' clothes covered up any exposed skin, but that didn't stop the fumes from burning his skin anyways.

Eventually, after several moments of agony, Voss abandoned his saber and dropped it onto the ground. He feverishly removed his helmet and desperately put on his gas mask. But, it was far too late. He would continue to have severe coughing fits for a few extra seconds before finally succumbing to the fumes, falling onto his knees, and ultimately on his side. Julia would help when she redirected the fumes elsewhere, but it was inevitable that the fumes would reappear again. The sea captain would lay there, hoping that someone would help him.

Oh, and Abbott is still using his camera's flash to blind Ballmum, and he's beginning to feel the effects of the fumes. Although, not as severely as Voss. Nonetheless, Abbott is obviously weakened and his more exposed skin was beginning to burn severely. He began to move around slower and more clumsily, obviously under the effects of the deadly fumes. Abbott began to accidentally blind his teammates, confusing them for mutants thanks to the fumes.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 LilacMonarch LilacMonarch @BallmumBattle​

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
Tsukasa has managed to damage the giant frog but it wasn't that effective at the slightest. There must be another way for him to do in order to effectively damage the giant frog.

A sword could be possible considering that it is a part of his arsenals and he might be able to damage him greatly. The guns that he has aren't going to help so he chose to use his sword instead of that he has.

He pulls out his sword as he immediately charged at the giant frog as well as jumping up in the air followed by delivering nine slashes. He waits for the result.

Interactions: Chungchangching Chungchangching

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
Naoto might have misunderstood what the cat and the mouse is trying to say. Can they even talk at all?

He thought of it as an excuse to attack the giant frog but he doesn't want to be misled by them. In fact, he is wondering if they are out of their minds considering that he can't fight someone that is bigger than him. His bravery isn't going to change it.

"Oh, you want me to attack the frog? Well, he is huge so I don't think this is a good idea to fight it. I haven't seen an animal that huge before. My best idea is that we should just run away, don't you think?" He asked nervously.

Well, shit, the tide of this battle sure turned quickly.

Not only do you blind Ballmum with your combined efforts... you straight up obliterate her eyes. Seriously. The only thing left after your assault is glowing red liquid that pours down her face. She bucks around wildly, trying to shake you all off, spraying more and more acid everywhere- but it's not enough. She's in very, very clear pain. Even Tsukasa's kick and follow-up sword strikes combined with Den-O's attack leaves her reeling; she's weak.

As for the rest of her, I can't even begin to describe what happens. You cram so many explosives down her throat that it makes any gory, heinous method of killing used by a Bandit look like a Sesame Street skit. Long story short: Lightning and Red's electricity burns her outside, Aloy's arrow freezes her, all of your explosives blow her apart, sending tiny little shards of her frozen body hurtling through the air, and before they can even so much as pelt you pathetically, Richtofen's device sucks up all her remains, leaving nothing. No evidence at all that anything had taken place. The last thing she had heard was the emotion-destroying bomb Fluffington had dropped on her.

But then the acidic gas would kill you, right?

No. You're way better than that. Heather and Julia together gather all the gas up before the Espeon pushes the fumes through Eric's barrier and towards the other attacking Mutants Nearl had been helping to hold off. Samael then causes the sewer ceiling on that side of the barrier to collapse. Eric stumbles back as the Mutants are sealed off permanently, and the last thing you hear of the bastards are their zombie-like screams of suffering as their skin is melted like butter, and their explosive friends blow the rest of them apart.

You're safe. You finally killed them all.

Eric falls flat on his back, panting hard. "I... owe you guys..." he tells Samael, Julia, and Nearl. "Thanks for... helping..." He groans and closes his eyes, falling unconscious.

Grey comes over to Fluffington and picks her up. His shield had helped him come out of the battle unharmed, but left him drained, the visor over his face having disappeared.

GreySweatdrop.png

"Fluff... we really need to talk about your language..."

If Ian could, he'd smile. "Now that I have been a firsthand witness of your capabilities, I can now state with utmost certainty that you far exceed the Crimson Raiders' greatest Vault Hunters."

"No shite. Haven't seen so much good work since my time with me old team!" Zane grins at all of you, burnt all over but still as chipper as ever.

"You guys... are the biggest badasses I've ever met," Moze tells you as she comes over in her impressively intimidating mech. Yes, its guns are pointed right at you. No, she isn't going to shoot you. "But first, let's make sure we get things sorted out. Everyone tend to the wounded. And Zer0? You didn't warn us about any huge swarms this far out in the sewage system."

"A surprise for us. / Mutants do not gather here. / We have been ambushed."

From far off in the darkness of the tunnel, you hear clapping.

"Load your guns. We have more company," Phoenix-2 tells you. His voice sounds surprisingly soft for the trained killer he is.

"To engage in our weakened state is ill-advised. However, this team is still fully capable of the complete obliteration of any organic entity that might appear," Ian deduces.

All of the Vault Hunters, though tired, raise their weapons. Grey forces his visor and sword to appear, though they flash weakly.

Moze takes the spot up front. "If it's green and ugly, kill it."

From out of the darkness...

...comes a lean young man in full body armor and a cloak, surrounded by several other gruff looking misfits that look like Trevor's next of kin. Their presumed leader wears a mask over his face, but you can just tell he's wearing the smuggest of smiles under it.

"FINALLY! That thing was giving us so much trouble! I've heard the stories about you guys. Wanted to give you all a little test, welcoming party, AND get revenge on the freak that was murdering all of my guys. Reaaaaally sorry about the injuries, though... didn't think they'd really bring old men and a little kid along. You guys really are crazier than we are down here." He snaps his fingers. "Go tend to them," he tells his team. Most of them come forward and take out those magic syringes to inject you with, promptly doing so and healing your chemical burns right up... if you'd allow them.

Their leader raises his arm once again.

"Alright, I'm sensing a lot of you are kinda mad with me, and believe me, I get it. So before I take you to our cool city underground, feel free to take your anger out on me. Name's Rene. Remember that if you ever want to complain to the big boss and make my life hell."

1587965558547.png
RENE
Shock and awe

With that, you're free to take a moment to breathe, talk to Rene or one of the people with him, speak with each other or the Vault Hunters, try to kill each other again... sky's the limit, people, but you need to get going to this city he's talking about soon, so make it fast!

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!) and Megumin (Konosuba)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Yoshikage Kira (JJBA Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable)
@Son of Horus as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausa SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Vera "Granny Rags" Moray (Dishonored)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and "Doctor" (Arknights)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Space Buddha Space Buddha as Heather Sagewind (OC)
Hundesteak :3 Hundesteak :3 as Nagisa Shiota (Assassination Classroom)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Garnet (Steven Universe)

Ballmum was dead. The mutants were dead. And Megumin was not far behind. Her heart was heaving. Her eyes fought to stay open. She was pretty sure her mana had fallen into the negatives.

A bit of praise was always enough to draw Megumin out of a daze, however, no matter how weak she had become. "I'm glad...I could be of service...But I apologize, for not doing my best..." Her eyes held miserably on Ballmum's body. That was an Explosion target practically gift wrapped for her, yet...Ugh, such a miserable failure, a symbol of how far from grace she had fallen. She looked around somberly at her friends. Even poor Natasha, the one bearer of ice, who once bore a gorgeous silver coat, was burned to fresh skin by the acid. Just about everybody was bleeding in one spot or another, most likely both spots. And Eric-Oh, no, was Eric dead?! No, not Eric! She fell pathetically from Jason's shoulder, crawling towards the seemingly dead Typlosion. Her jaw fell, and trembled. Eric, the one who had been of such great service to them, even with his mind twisted into that of Kendall's...And she didn't help him. She squeezed her staff in both hands, holding back tears. "I could have ended this battle...so quickly...I'm sorry..." Her tears turned bitter. "Samus and Mao Mao were wrong. I AM useless without Explosion...Oh, Eric!..."

While she cried, she heard oncoming footsteps. Unlike the mutants' footsteps, these were orderly, heavy, and...kind of calm. But she didn't care who they belonged to. As far as she was concerned, this was the part of the dungeon where the party collectively realized, all too tragically late, how underleveled they really were, and waited to be finished off by the secret boss.

Fortunately, these new arrivals were rescuers. And they came to apologize for Ballmum's attack.

"No, don't worry..." Megumin smiled weakly at Rene. "I appreciated the chance to showcase my powers, though I would have also appreciated a forewarning. I am Megumin...foremost mage of the Crimson Demons!...At least, I was." Her gaze shifted back down to the fallen Eric. "I don't know what's come over me. Even with Julia's help, I...I just don't seem to be as powerful as I used to be. Back at home, my party and I rarely ever got this badly defeated..."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

1587960972309.png
Tom and Jerry friends.png
Jerry was determined to make him shoot and fight, vigorously pointing at the creature. He was this close to forcefully shoving the man nearer to the battlefield until he looked back at the fight and saw the insane middle-aged man going to town on it. I lowered my weapon with an open mouth. When he walked, I gave him space out of fear. What a guy.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Fluffington the Mighty blows a raspberry at Grey and wriggles her way out of his grasp.
"I am Fluffington the Mighty and you would do well to Remember that Mister Grey. As the strongest and last member of the Gym of the Mighty, I will NOT be responding to you if you refuse to address me properly." She bites out at the male, her fur lacking it's usual luster, even more so at her feet where shadows dance and play. When the footsteps approach, she separates from Grey and takes a defensive stance. The armored being and his colony of creeps show up and reveal themselves to be no threat, Fluffington the Mighty relaxes, and makes a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong inhale. Apparently she hadn't breathed in the entire boss fight. When one of the strangers approach with a needle, she growls loudly, hackles raised. "Back off, I can heal my self." She pops a Lum Berry into her mouth and then collapses.
Fluffington the Mighty used Rest!
Fluffington the Mighty slept and restored health!
Fluffington the Mighty woke up!

When she rested, Fluffington the Mighty's fur visibly brightened and shined, like a dulled silver plate after being expertly polished. She shakes herself, her coat puffing out to its usual voluminous style. Then she rounds on the Crimson Mage. "And you! What do you mean Defeat? We completely defeated the enemy, and nobody has fainted...." She spies Skye out of the corner of her eye. "Nobody important.... ANYWAY! Stop the Pity Party! If you can't use Explosion as well as you used to, then you gotta Practice more! Heck, I'll train with you! I've Tanked Explosions from everthing from Electrodes to Golems to REGI-FUCKING-STEEL, So I"ll be perfect for it! Now Chin the Fuck up and Chill the Fuck Out!!" Fluffington the Mighty talks at Megumin, her tone light and happy, like a friend giving a pep talk to another friend, completely different from her vocabulary. Her usual simple smile shining as well. Maybe someone she actually respects should talk to her about the speaking habit's she's picked up.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie

Julia frowns as Eric faints and then looks around at everyone else's wounds. Not even Natasha had been spared from it, though hers were comparatively minor thanks to her ice armor. "If I had some sunlight..."

The Espeon was practically unscathed since she had kept the gas away from herself with her personal barrier, so she was fine apart from being a little tired from the battle. So of course she waves off the newcomers and points them to those who really needed healing like Eric and Megumin.

esp7.png
She turns to their leader and watches him warily. "I'm certainly not happy about what you did, but I won't attack you. I doubt everyone here will do the same, though."

glac1.png
Natasha shakes the ice off her, exposing a few light acid burns. Really, her fur looked worse than she did. But she shakes her head at those tending to the wounded, obviously not exactly trusting their syringes. "I'll be fine."

Julia glances at Fluffington. "I don't think you realize the connotations of that word, Fluffington...the Mighty, if you insist on being called that..."

"But she's right,"
She continues, looking at Megumin. "We won the battle. Even if you didn't get to use Explosion, you still helped. So don't start moping about it."

Interactions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric, Rene) P PopcornPie (Megumin) DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (Fluffington)​

Fluffington the Mighty turns to Julia and nods. "I do insist, thank you. And what to you mean, if you had some sunlight? Don't You know Sunny Day? You're an Espeon after all."
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back