• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Megumin held a slight frown at Fluffington. No, it smelled perfectly like Axel grasses. Then again, Fluffignton was most certainly from somewhere else. "From my point of view, it smells identical. But we do come from different worlds, so maybe scents are different. To each, her own." The archwizard replied, then took a breath. It was serious time. They walked within the belly of the beast, and smelling the grass would get them nowhere.

"I'm hoping to handle the distraction duty!" The archwizard explained confidently, her eyes holding on Zer0 without even a slight tremble. "Trust me, I am a caster of the finest Explosion magic around! Just tell me where to blast, and I will give it all my might." She struck an attacking pose, and held it, held it...and relaxed. "Please, allow me to handle the captive Mutants as well. It is my way of repaying my debt to Fish, for keeping me company and lifting my confidence. If any of those corporate guys thinks that they can endure the finest of all Crimson Demon magics..." A strange red glow emitted from her pupils.

5b28745d112394d663d0e32d2f692f554ab24d7a_00.gif

"...they have quite an Explosion coming."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Heather stood perfectly still as the ship landed, not responding to megumin as she suddenly lurched over and puked up some kind of translucent purple fluid. She made a pouty face as Skye explained why she shouldn't use the wish, and, admittedly from heather's perspective she did have a point. All the blood and mayhem were very fun, though, Heather made sure to run back to her room and retrieve that specific possession from the bandit who had gotten the card out. Curiously, he had been staring at it with a mesmerized expression and was in the process of saying something, but was cut off as Heather entered the room.

"I wish f-"

--"HEY... MINION... I... NEED... THAT... REAL... QUICK.."--

"Gah!"

The bandit turns and draws his gun, but is unable to pull the trigger.

--"RELAX... IT'S... JUST... ME... YOUR... BOSS... WHO... YOU... LOVE... AND... WOULD... GIVE... YOUR... LIFE... FOR... NOW... I'M... BOUTTA... BECOME... A... LEG... LORD... SO... CAN... I... GET... THAT... BACK..?"--

"N-n-S-sure..."

The bandit hands her the card with a trembling hand, clearly attempting to resist her psionic control, but failing on more than one level it would seem. Regardless, Heather returned outside with the card in her pocket, seeing the grass, trees, and other such environmental normalities that pandora lacked and which so sickeningly reminded her of her home continent. Regardless of her innate disgust, and before she could do anything with her card, she would fall facefirst into the grass. Not because of a desire to roll around like a toddler, and not even because she had seen megumin do it, but rather because the sudden change in gravity was physically crushing her. The pain made it difficult for her to focus enough to reduce the gravity around there, and so she laid in place, telepathically calling for help.

--"A... LITTLE... HELP... OVER... HERE..? I... AM... SORT... OF... DYING..."--

Given that she was just laying face down in the grass, and otherwise appeared to be fine, it would likely be hard for anyone to tell that she was entirely serious.

"Eh? Dying? Oh, dear..." Megumin turned towards Heather, clearly noticing the latter's condition. Perhaps space travel wasn't the best for her. "Heather, what do you need help with? Is it vertigo?" She hastily stepped over and tried to lift Heather by her back. "Strange, I'm able to stand just fine. What's gravity like where you're from? Maybe you're just more sensitive to it than I am." She also noticed the sunlight glinting off her card, and immediately took an interest. "Hey, is that the card you were talking about? Hm...Magic card, please make my friend feel better!" It didn't seem to glow, or vibrate, or do much of anything in response to her wish, making her scrunch up her face in disappointment. "Fine. I will help her myself." With some hefty grunts, she managed to get Heather's upper chest around her arm, fairly surprised by how heavy Heaver had become. "Sheesh, Heather, how much did you eat this past week? Definitely more than I did."

Space Buddha Space Buddha

1587409329915.png
Tom and Jerry friends.png
I walked off the ship with my hands on my hips, taking a big breath of air. Feels good to finally be off that ship. Wait, where the heck is Jerry? I looked around before going back into the ship to see him sleeping. Awww, look at him taking his little beauty nap? He looks so comfortable here.

I screamed into his ear, shocking him half to death.

He held his heart as it threatened to pound off his chest before looking at me with an irritated face. I shrugged and walked off, beckoning him to follow me. It took him a minute to recover from the scream but he eventually hopped off the table and followed me. He set his foot on the dirt and sighed. He missed being on actual land. Well, I missed being back home more than him. At least we had food there.​

Last edited:
𝐸𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ
As she waited for Ryuji's answer, the one in charge of the ship announced that they'd be going at light speed where they needed to go. He had a point, they would have to wait until after the mission to get what they needed over with. For now, she'd just go about her buisness as usual over the week they had to get settled in.

The entire week was filled with her spending time in her room, trying to find things to do while exploring the ship and avoiding the rich man in a top hat whenever she could. If she could open a tear to bring something to her so that she'd have something to do, she would, but unfortunately they were traveling through hyperspace.

Not exactly the best time to do it, it's a no brainer, I know.

Anyways, after the week, they finally landed and after holding onto a nearby wall, she stepped outside once the landing platform to find something she had never seen before. Before her powers were limited years ago, she could open tears to places and go explore them, mainly cities. This?

This was beautiful, like out of a painting.

The mountains, the fields, all the greenery. It was like something out of the Louvre in Paris or any other art museum you could find around the world. And then she looked off in the distance and saw all of the lights from the city. From her tower, Colombia didn't have that many lights, but here? There were so many colors coming from the city.

She then saw someone, a man from the looks of it, approach them with his face covered in some sort of helmet or mask and a sword. This sword was different, it had a sort of blue light on the blade. When he spoke, it was in haiku, which made her wonder if he spoke like that all of the time. No one she knew spoke in haiku's all of the time, just when they were reciting one.

"
Hello, my name is Elizabeth. It's nice to meet you. What's your name?" Yep, totally didn't sound generic at all, nice job Elizabeth.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , quadraxis201 quadraxis201

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
After Heather ran off, probably understanding what she meant, she heard a voice come from behind the door. Followed by that, BAYLEX said that they were going at light speed to reach where they needed to go, which it started going at the speed really wasn't all that bad to her. With Heather down, they were down one translator, but she didn't mind.

The spot on the door opened to reveal Crazy Earl, in all of his... craziness.

She looked back at the others with her before looking at Earl. "
Yeah, uh, I was wondering if you were willing to trade with us. All we need is some Eridium, we could give you something back in return, all you need to do is just say what you want." Skye looked back at the man in the red spandex and Rocket. "You guys think you could translate that?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , 92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

After tilting his head to face the door once Lucky screamed, and then back to Sora once he spoke, Joe's brows furrowed as he sighed and asked, "Have y'all tried usin' a knife? Or a chainsaw?" He heard Lucky scream again. "Or a damn muzzle..."

Trevor smiled widely when Moze told them to empty their mags into whatever fucked up corporate asshole came charging at them. "I wouldn't have it any other way, darlin'!" He shouted with a wide grin. When asked if there were any more comments he had, though, Trevor merely shook his head.

giphy.gif

"NNNNNNNNNNNEGATORY, GENERAL!" He shouted, before giving Moza a mock salute and stomping his foot onto the ground like a soldier, and then promptly walking off the bridge.

As Rocket saw Crazy Earl, and he winced a bit at the sight. "Eugh... what you need is some frikkin' dental floss, old man..." He muttered under his breath. When Skye asked him to translate, Rocket glanced back and forth between her and the elder. "Wait... you want me to actually try and talk with this gentleman?" He asked, before taking one last glance at Earl and his... craziness. And, without another word, he simply shook his head and nope'd out of there alongside Heather.

The next week was filled with Rocket and Trevor doing their own tasks. Rocket spent most of his time either in his room or at the bar, while Trevor spent most of his time harassing any musician he saw around Sanctuary.

igqIheZ.gif

By the time the ship landed and Trevor and Rocket's minds were filled with exposition, the two had changed outfits. Well, at least, Trevor had.

source.gif

Rocket once again dawned his "ravager" suit as he called it, complete with the nifty set of goggles he owned. When asked why he even wore the goggles, Rocket would shrug and reply that they just looked cool.

243.png

Trevor, on the other hand, simply wore a denim jacket over the old, stained white shirt that he already had been wearing for God knows how long by this point.

As the ship lowered into the atmosphere, Trevor and Rocket simply stayed quiet as they heard about their glorified hiking plan. When Moze asked if they were ready, they both nodded.

"Ready as I'll ever be..."

"EEEEEEEEEEYUP!"

Once it landed and the door's to the ship opened, Trevor grabbed the rotting bandit from weeks prior. I won't describe what he looked like, but you can probably imagine what a dead bandit with a sticky bomb embedded into his head, who has had weeks to rot and decompose, probably looks and smells like by now. Trevor casually carried him over his shoulder like it was no one's business, walking past Rocket in the process. Rocket, of course, gagged at the sight.

"The hell, man!?" He asked, covering his mouth with his paw as he tried not to spill his lunch right here on the ramp. "Hasn't that dude been rotting for friggin' weeks now? Why the hell do you still have it!? Just let the poor asshole rest now!"

"Nnnnegatory, my anthropomorphic friend!" Trevor shouted, patting the rotting Bandit on the shoulder. "This little guy's gonna be Tediore's housewarming gift! Isn't that right, Sir Bartholomew?" He asked, looking the Bandit in its non-existent eyes as he said that name. Rocket facepalmed.

"Please tell me you didn't name it..."

"I NAMED IT!"

With that, Trevor climbed off the ramp and hopped into one of the vehicles. He set down the dead Bandit beside him, buckling it and himself up. "Friggin' cuckoo's nest..." He murmured as he continued down the rest. During his trek, he bumped into Zer0's leg, which caused him to stumble back a bit. "Hey! Watch where you're standin', tough guy!" He growled, before shoving past him and hopping into the vehicle as well.

Away from Trevor, of course.

Joe Baker was tagging along as well, and smiled as he passed Zer0. "Heh.. glad to have ya onboard. Always wanted to work alongside a ninja." He said with a genuine smile, giving said ninja a little nod before hopping into the vehicle alongside everyone else.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Megumin would find heather not to be all that heavy really. Picking her up off her belly was somewhat difficult as she was total dead weight, but once she was off the gound, Megumin felt she could probably carry her around for days at a time. She barely weighed more than her staff. Once the girl had been brought to her feet, the air around her shimmered and Megumin herself felt lighter as well, as Heather apparently reduced gravity once again.

--"HEY... DON'T... CALL... ME... FAT... IT'S... JUST... MY... BRAIN... IS.... SO... HUGE... AND... THE... CARD... WILL... ONLY... WORK... IF... YOU... SAY... 'I... WISH...' FIRST... I... THINK... YOU... ALSO... HAVE... TO... HOLD... IT... TOO... AND... THE... GRAVITY... ON... MY... WORLD... IS... A... LOT... LIGHTER... I.. CAN... JUMP... LIKE... TWENTY... FEET... AND... MY... INSIDES... DON'T... GET... ALL... GOOEY.... NOW... UH... OH..."--

Heather again coughed up a puddle of lavender ooze, not appearing to be her blood, which if Megumin remembered correctly was pink, but seeming to drip out of her snakelike fangs. Maybe it was venom of some kind? Was Heather poisonous? If she was, it probably wouldn't be a problem so long as no one sniffed the puddles. Heather would groan a bit in her normal baby voice before returning to speak telepathically, but still looking a bit sick.

--"TRY... NOT... TO... GET... ANY... OF... THAT... STUFF... ON... YOU... APPARENTLY... IT... MAKES... OTHER... SPECIES... TRIP... BALLS... OR... IT... MIGHT... KILL... YOU... I'M... HONESTLY... NOT... SURE..."--

A week in a space ship was undoubtedly strange for our pirate duo. Abbott, who was still very much nervous and homesick, tried to spend the majority of his time cheering himself up. This involved playing games with Voss and whoever else in the barracks, primarily Jenga and pool. Voss continued to nudge Abbott further into regular alcohol consumption and gambling, but the sailor had mostly resisted these offers. He took many more pictures around the ship with his camera and he took quite a few selfies of the passengers aboard Sanctuary III. Abbott's guitar was still broken, sadly, and despite Voss insisting that he should throw it away, Abbott continued to lug it around wherever he went. Voss' first mate also managed to clean his clothes during the journey, as they'd been majoritively stained with his own blood. He tried his best to get it all out, but some stains remained.

As for Voss, he too had washed his clothes and had a much more successful outcome than Abbott since he didn't have as much blood on him. However, he had also tried to fix the indentations on his bone helmet caused by bullets but most were unfortunately permanent, leaving his helmet weaker in some spots. This threatened to potentially kill Voss the more he treated this helmet as a bulletproof shield. He continued to go to Moxxi's bar and drink moderately, but he would eventually pay off his debts to both Moxxi and Skye. The sea captain brought his first mate to all the meetings the Vault Hunters held for the others, including the last one once they'd finally approach Argus-27.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Paid $500)

-------------------

Coming out of hyperspace, the PHANTOMS finally see Argus-27, a frighteningly similar-looking planet to their homeworld. Voss chuckled at Zane before elbowing Abbott and mentioning, "Aye, my boy! It looks just like home, doesn't it?" Abbott shrugged in response.

"I mean, not exactly. Take away a little more water and that little ring, and that's home, I guess."

"But think about all the people we could pillage, haha!"

"I'm trying to cut back on pillaging innocent people right now, thanks."

Before they landed, Abbott took the liberty of taking a photo of the planet. They stood by, carefully listening to instructions before giving their thumbs-up for entry. At this point, the two had gotten much more used to space travel and the spaceship in general. Even Abbott had become at least a little comfortable in the week they've spent in the ship. The entire trip down, Abbott took more pictures out of the windows of Sanctuary III. When they landed, the two stepped outside alongside most everyone else. That's when Voss first noticed ZER0.

"Wow! That's a helluva nice sword ya've got there!" The sea captain whistled as he approached the man, seemingly paying more attention to his weapons than the man himself. He rested his hand on the handle of his sword, currently held in a scabbard on his waist. "I wished I had somethin' like that, as fantastic as mine is. What's with that... Er, helmet of yours?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @TheGuysNearZER0

----------------------

Meanwhile, Abbott is currently walking around the group taking more pictures. With all that he'd taken so far including the ones he took before he came here, you'd think the camera's memory card would be stuffed to the brim by now. He is freely interactable right now since Voss is too distracted to watch over him constantly. When you do, Abbott can be found trying to take pictures of various photos of the gang, including yourself.

@OpenForInteraction

Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
"I understand," Tsukasa said to Zane as it seems that he has to wait when the time comes as attracting more attention could lead to bad things and he doesn't want that to happen. He then notices that they have arrived at the place that they are intended to go to. He steps out of the ship as he is amazed at how technologically advanced the place is.

He wonders how Minako and Elizabeth are doing so he looked around for them only to see Elizabeth having a discussion with Ryuji even though he doesn't know who he is.

Without interrupting their conversation, he went over there to eavesdrop the conversation as it appears that they are trying to come up with a plan.

Interactions: Chungchangching Chungchangching

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
Naoto notices that they have arrived at the place that he has never heard of before. He went outside only to see that the place is engulfed with skyscrapers and anything that is technologically beautiful for the others to see.

He hasn't seen such a place like this before in his life and he wants to explore around a bit. Suddenly, he accidentally bumped into Tom as he is trying to walk around the area to see what they have to offer. A cat, obviously. He didn't mean to bump into him as he wasn't paying attention.

Not apologizing after accidentally bumping into someone is considered rude especially when it also comes to women. After all, he is a nice guy despite being a professional wrestler. Not all professional wrestlers are rude.

"Oh, I didn't see you there! I wasn't paying attention. Sorry about that." He apologized as he bowed.

1587420241420.png
Tom and Jerry friends.png
Hey! What the heck?! I know I'm the size of a regular cat and all but watch where you're going, will ya?! I glared at wrestler before realizing that he's buff and strong-looking. My glare turned into a face of concern later before realizing that this guy might deck me in the face despite his kindness. From what I learned the kind should not be messed with. Seriously, look at Jerry. He's nice and all but I can't catch him no matter what! It's like there's some kind of difference in skill! Before I get depressed over the fact that a rat manages to outwit me. Let's go back to him.

I looked over his towering figure before shrugging and putting on a nervous smile that says 'It's fine'.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

• Julia shakes her head. "Better your enemies know than your allies don't. Anyway, we should be able to use telepathy. Just tell everyone in the blast zone to get out of there."

esp7.png
    She glances at Benedict again and replies dryly, "Sure, if you say so."

The Espeon nods after the Vault Hunters do the spiel. "Sounds like we've got a good plan forming."

She shakes her head when asked if she had any more comments and then heads off. After finally being able to finish her dinner without more interruptions, she goes to find Megumin to try her paw at healing her brain. "Meg, you ready?"

Thanks to Eric's help, Natasha was able to reach a bathroom in time and avoid incurring BALEX's wrath for making a mess. Fortunately, she hadn't eaten all of her dinner before the meeting and was able to replace what had been lost once her appetite eventually came back. She also finds her gun and share of money, which Julia had been holding for her, by her bed.

As they stepped outside, Megumin greeted Julia and Natasha with a smile and a bow of her head. All week long, Julia seemed to be making the most of the situation, while Natasha seemed to be depressed about being in space. If that was true, then it was certainly an unpopular opinion. They were treated wonderfully aboard Sanctuary! Too bad they had to do their work now, but Julia was still willing to uphold her offer. "If you're ready, I'm ready!" Megumin got down on one knee, closing her eyes, preferring to imagine that her brain cells were rolling out a red carpet for Julia.

The Espeon would find that Megumin's mindscape was a picnic in the Parisian springtime compared to Lucky's, with decent sunlight and bright green grass rolling away for miles. Overall, it looked to be a mirror image of Belzerg, complete with its own Axel and Crimson Demon village. While she walked, she would be greeted by all of Megumin's own little mind clones of everybody, most of whom shared her cheer. Especially her incarnation of Lucky, who wasted no time in going to rub up against Julia, saying, "Hello! I hope you can help me real world self out!"

Somewhere in the back of her mind, where it was a touch darker and illuminated by candlelight, she would find the source of the problem: Neurons, once arranged neatly like water pipes inside Megumin's brain, had become tangled. Normally, whenever Megumin used a strong Explosion, these neurons would have a little sport with the rush of adrenaline, then simply shut down with the rest of her body as she used up all her mana and fell unconscious. Due to the Freelancers' tampering, however, Explosion caused them to go crazy with their electrical signals, an electrical storm of sorts that strongly interfered with her physical movements. Despite how serious this sounded, very little of the surrounding brain was also damaged. So this wouldn't be a very difficult fix, thankfully, especially if Julia had very careful, gentle Johtoian paws. Even as she studied the situation, she would notice the neurons trying to carefully untangle themselves, just as Mewtwo said they would.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Fluffington the Mighty would make her wayover to join the loud, smelly man carrying the quieter, smellyer man in the Outrunner. She would make a physical effort to 'hmph' and turn away from the eldest Eeveelution of the group. "Hello. I am Fluffington the Mighty. I will be joining you this mission." She announces to Trevor.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore LilacMonarch LilacMonarch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
Nearl nodded to Fluffington as she watched her companion jump from her head to her shoulder. It didn't take long for her though to get up and move to where this meeting had occurred. Before long, they had reached their destination, a planet so different from where they had started.

As she stepped off the ship, the Kuranta gave the air a nice huff, enjoying the clean air as she watched the grass all around. So lush, so beautiful, so different from before. She had walked over to Megumin as Fluffington hopped off, practically rolling around the grass.

She remained quiet and simply watched as everyone had grouped up and had made her way there, trying to catch up on what was going on.

Mentioned in passing:
P PopcornPie
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Open to Interact​

Venus Lovelace

When Megumin made her wish, Venus and Mother separated for a moment, leaving the actual goddess of reality unconscious while the goddess of control got to play with a mortal girl that had the potential for destruction. She appeared in front of her in her holy robes, coming down from the heavens as she looked at Megumin with welcoming eyes. Bright lights came from above as they shined upon Mother, making her holier than what she actually is.

"Megumin, your wish is granted."

She patted Heather's head, proceeding to cure her of the ailments that she had and restoring her sanity slightly while keeping her powers in check. A faint yellow glow surrounded Heather as it made her float, getting absorbed by her body as she was laid down gently on some dirt near Megumin. Mother smiled as she opened her eye, revealing a sinister stare behind that eyelid.

"Although your wish had pure intentions, a wish is still selfish in nature. Now, suffer the consequences."

Mother proceeded to turn the card to dust as it began to be absorbed by Megumin's body. Venus ran to where they were as the goddess of Control stared at her and snapped her fingers, Venus and Mother disappeared as Megumin didn't realize what she had done. For now, her body will suffer from heart pains and head aches. However, within seven years, she'll become the most feared being of destruction, the Skullgirl.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Space Buddha Space Buddha P PopcornPie

"Woah! They split apart!" Megumin tried to call the others to look at what was happening with Venus. She was left slack-jawed as Mother approached, bowing humbly. "Greetings, goddess. I am Megumin, Explosion Archwizard of Axel. Are you here to get us out of this mess?" Then, she put two and two together, and realized that she had come due to the card. It was magic! "My apologies for my tone when I called for you" She spoke humbly. "I didn't summon you for me. My friend here has fallen sick, probably from the space travel we just went through. I think she just needs some herbs, or a health potion if you happen to have one." Internally, man, was she squeeing. Did Aqua know this goddess? Which sector of the afterlife was she from? Would she grant multiple wishes, or had Megumin just used up her one and only chit? Should she have used the wish to get everyone home?

"Although your wish had pure intentions, a wish is still selfish in nature. Now, suffer the consequences."

The ill fated archwizard's expression shifted from awestruck to flabbergasted in a mere fingersnap. "Consequences!?" Megumin shouted, wincing at Mother's revealed eye. "For simply wishing that a friend felt better?! What kind of malevolent, cruel being are you?" Alas, Mother didn't want to argue, even if Megumin did. "I demand an explanation for these consequences!" Instead, the card simply disintegrated and, despite her attempts to fight it, entered her body. She doubled over. Her head and heart both started to ache. "What have you done to me? Have you transferred Heather's sickness to me?" But both Mother and Venus had disappeared.

This left poor Megumin doubled over, hyperventilating, her eyes darting around. She didn't know if she just contracted a virus, or if she had been cursed, or maybe she was poisoned. "Someone help me..."

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Space Buddha Space Buddha @Everybody

“The fuck are you supposed to be?” Trevor asked, eyeing Fluffington as she announced herself to him. “Some kinda fucked up sex toy?” He asked, furrowing his brows a bit. He had seen his fair share of talking animals on this trip, but somehow they never ceased to surprise him each time they introduced themselves.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"Ooooooh. You mean mating! Yeah, okay I get it. My old group said im not allowed to try that for ar least three more years. Something about age decency or something? They also wouldn't tell me how either, but jokes on them, I have a library card!" She grins a little Eevee grin.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• Julia gives Trevor a flat stare. "Don't tell me how to parent my own kid."

espfacepaw.png
    She makes a point of not even batting an eye at Fluffington's antics. That is, until Trevor asks if the Eevee was a sex toy of all things. She shakes her head. "No. The answer is no, Fluff. Trust me, you don't want to be one of those."

The Espeon turns as some goddess-looking woman appears in front of Megumin. The same one, she soon realized, that had been controlling Venus. After declaring that Megumin's wish was granted and that it incurred 'consequences', the goddess disappears, taking Venus with her.

Julia walks over to Megumin and looks her over, frowning. "So what, she baits people into making wishes and then punishes them for it? Arceus, that's about as petty as you can get. She's one to talk about being selfish...hypocrite."

Natasha just kinda zones out.

“I like you.” Trevor simply replied to the Eevee with a smile, before reaching over and patting it on the head. When Julia decided to butt in once more, Trevor simply smirked and leaned over to the childish creature. “Repeat after me.” He whispered.

Leaning up, Trevor looked over to Julia and cupped his hand over his mouth.“SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU CRIME AGAINST NATURE!”

Yeah, Trevor is gonna teach Fluffington all sorts of new things.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back