• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Anti-Anna grabbed some ammo and slammed into her rifle, as the psycho bandits lay dead on the floor. "You guys are so weak! Even a princess can kill you! Ha!" There was a lull in the combat as Anna inspected herself, "AH they got blood on my dress!" Oh, shut up. Let's find something to kill. "I don't like killing!" Well, I do! Now let's go find some more victims, hehehheheheheehhHAHHAHAHAHHA. Anti-Anna took control at that moment, shoving Anna to the back of her head, hunting the pyschos down with untold malice, so focused on the fight that she was only vaguely aware of her enviroment, her tunnel vison so intense that Rocket and co drove past her, shooting away and she didn't even blink. She looked around, intent. Then a psycho yelled and charged at her from the side and without looking, she shot at the bandit, killing him instantly. Then another bandit showed, and then another, and another, and another. She smiled wickedly as she zoned in on the bandits and started going on a killing spree, laughing her ass off as she does so.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

F-Zero_-_Captain_Falcon_as_seen_in_F-Zero_GX_and_F-Zero_AX.pngCaptain Falcon sees Kirby hopping into the Blue Falcon and nods in agreenment. He leaps into the air dramtaically and lands into the seat...Accidentally sitting on kirby in the process "Oh shoot, sorry Kirby." Falcon pulls Kirby out from under him and sits him in his lap "Drive on, Power Puff! You've earned it. But don't crash my ride!"
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials

Fluffington the Mighty was so enthralled by the feeling of cuddles that she was to stunned to follow Nearl. The Eevee shakes her head and stumbles further into the battlefield. 'Uhhhhhhhhh... What was I doing again?'
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @Openforinteraction.

Benedict would pull out his pistol as Rocket threatened Michigan
Ah.....Michigan will potty.....wherever...he...pleases.
He would then be interrupted by Lucky who would greet him, before telling him this insane idea that this was NOT a luxury tour
Ah! No! This is a luxury tour...we have a vehicle, wildlife, and crazy tourists with bad driving skills!
He would say as he put a Hawaiian t-shirt over his suit, along with sunglasses and a sun hat ontop his top hat
Ah....I truly am ready.
Then Ryuji would tell him to point it in the other direction and not blow everyone’s ears out, to which he he would chuckle
Ah! This thing isn’t even on...full blast, let me...test it out.
but before he could Skye would yell at him to put his megaphone away, which he happily did so, she was the tour guide after all.
Ah! I shall pay you when you dr-
Sky hit the gas and the tour was on its merry way, they saw many beautiful sights such as tourists being slaughtered. Benedict would throw Michigan up near the side.
Ah! Michigan! Look! What an amazing tour, the culture here is very rich and exciting.
Benedict would say as he forced Michigan to watch his fellow bandits be slaughtered...with Benedict taking shots at them as well while Josh took photos.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
quadraxis201 quadraxis201
P PopcornPie
@ technical squad

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather:

--"OKAY... MOM..."--

Heather, hearing the words of Skye and taking notice of the fact that the buzz-saw cannon was not yet firing, seized telekinetic control of the device. Her eyes began to violently glow an she seemed to collapse onto the floor of the technical, her head supported by the hunk of ice she had been leaning on as the cannon suddenly roared to life, firing out sawblades which seemed to distort the air around them as they made arcs in their path, homing in on the bandits and psychos rushing the vehicle and seeming to go for the windshields and tires of enemy vehicles. Heather, however, appeared comatose to an outside observer as the buzzsaw cannon seemingly acted with a mind of its own. Fortunately, its projectiles seemed only to home in on bandits and psychos, which could be interpreted as consideration on Heather's part, although in reality, she only spared them due to the pretty blood splatters that they turned the bandits into, and any particularly strong bandits would likely be avoided by the saws as well. At the very least, she wasn't attacking the town anymore. Let's just hope that no one steps on her. As pretty as the sparkly-pink splatter pattern might be, it would probably not be taken well were someone to crush her ribcage by accident.

Annotation 2020-01-14 171734 (1).png

Tanya was called over by what appeared to be a sentient sailor uniform. It was weird how it also knew her name...

"I don't know what you are. How would I even fit you over my flight equipment? If i wear you I hope you improve my abilities..."

Flying down to the talking uniform Tanya would circle around it as she studied it briefly before deciding against her better nature and putting on the uniform. It was a tight fit as Tanya hadn't bothered to remove her flight gear.

Crow Crow

"Dear God, Laddie! Did your mind get screwed up by Project Freelancer, too!?" Fuck it, Lucky was asking out loud. "This vehicle is our only safety, the 'wildlife', is a horde of psychopaths who want our blood, and the 'crazy tourist' is trying to keep us safe from them! So how about you actually thank her by helping, huh? Chuck watermelons or whatever the fuck!" A Psycho jumped on top of the roof, and dangled down, trying to grab Lucky, but this only earned him a shot to the bridge of his nose. The rabbit could only bite his fuzzy lip as he glanced back to Benedict. How could he make him see the danger they were in?

"Wait...Laddie, this is a game! A tourist game! Watch." Lucky leaned up against the window dramatically, crying out. "HELP! HELP! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED BY A PACK OF PSYCHOS!"

Lucky expected nothing else; Bandits actually fell for it. "DON'T WORRY, POOR LITTLE BUNNY! HERE I COME!" A gruesome brute came racing towards the Technical, ramming into it at full strength, sticking his axe into it, while simultaneously reaching in to grab Lucky. In response, the rabbit seized his wrist with his teeth, while stabbing him in the forehead with his bottle opener. The bandit understood in record time. "HELP! HELP! I'M BEING MURDERED BY THE REAL PACK OF PSYCHOS!" Lucky finished him with a shot to the back of the head, then did the same to all the enemies who rushed in to either save Lucky or their friend.

Once there was time to breathe, Lucky pulled the axe out of the Technical, and presented it to Benedict. "See? Does this look like a harmless tool for, say, picking pineapples?"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Kirby
Kirby.png
Kirby nods and takes the wheel, he seems was able to get the two of them safely considering the fact that Kirby is able to ride high speed vehicles effortlessly. Kirby hops out of the Blue Falcon and goes back to fighting the bandits, now with his brand new water ability.

Interactions:
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- (Caption Falcon)

13675-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-full.png TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (and whoever else is in the Technical)

Due to the overwhelming chaos of the bandit attack, Phoenix was frozen stiff, unable to move himself out of his useless cover. When the Technical pulled up in front of Abraham's house, it just made him cower further behind the box. He didn't realize it was a friendly car until he peeked over the edge and saw who was in it, right as it began to peel away.

"W-Wait! I'm here too! Don't leave me behind!"

His panic overtook his better judgement, and Phoenix burst into a full sprint out of Abraham's place, running right into the fray as he tried to wave down the Technical, turning him into a very brightly-colored target.

~ ~ ~

zora header.png
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @.....eh

As Zora caused all sorts of mayhem in her own Technical, she fired shots out into the crowd. The bullet hung in the air, however, their trajectory halted as soon as they left her gun. Bang, bang, bang! But she wasn't firing willy-nilly, no, she had a plan.

She capped off her little murder-filled derby by slamming the breaks and jerking the wheel sideways, sending the buggy into a tumble over another group of baddies. Jumping out just as the vehicle started to overturn, Zora landed on the sand amidst the bodies of dead or unconscious bandits - with another swarm of them charging her position. Zora was unfazed by this, too. Before they could even train their sights on her, Zora activated her Epithet, and all the hanging bullets she's peppered around the dunes continued their path, dozens of bullets hitting each and every one of them, sending them to the ground as well.

"Hah! Never gets old." Zora rushed back into the fray, stooping to pick up one of the bandit's small pistols - she wasn't done yet.

Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!

”This is fun!” Anti-Anna cried as she uploaded bullet after bullet on each and every psycho bandit she came across as she zigzagged at the upcoming bullets directed toward her, some even hit, but she paid them no mind as the rounds simply hit her with no piercing damage, her body long since adapted to the rounds. She reloaded her rifle and in that brief moment of pause, a psycho bandit snuck up behind her, grabbed her by the hair and attempted to slice her throat with a knife. And he would have, had Anti-Anna not reacted quickly by head butting them on the nose, causing them to stagger. She aimed behind her and shot them in the head, downing him instantly and causing her own ears to ring. She didn’t care!

She smiled wickedly as she continued to mow down psycho bandits who were actually starting to run from her.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Open for interaction)

May_Glaceon.png

The Blizzard was a sure-hit thanks to Hail, leaving the Doctor as an ice cube in the Technical. That is, minus his face, Natasha wasn't trying to kill him.

She smirks at the others in the vehicle. "You're welcome."

Kicking ass like this, this is what the Glaceon lived for! Well, except it usually involved arresting criminals, not all this gore and killing. That...did put a damper on her mood.

Thanks. Julia says to David for both the Bubble shield and helping Oswald.

The Espeon stays put, still focused on her job as leader. Oswald has been helped, you may return to your positions. Also, there is a group of bandits near the shack. Don't let them cause any damage!

Interactions: Crow Crow (Doctor) Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 (David)
P PopcornPie Chungchangching Chungchangching CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Thepotatogod Thepotatogod DerpyCarp DerpyCarp SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 RedLight RedLight Space Buddha Space Buddha TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Stikes Stikes ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials Venom Snake Venom Snake darkred darkred Crow Crow quadraxis201 quadraxis201 FactionParadox FactionParadox FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts Ineptitude Ineptitude Riven Riven Critic Ham Critic Ham @etcetcetc (anyone at/near the shack)

Is it heroic? Let's call it something

The element of air is often overlooked, but David's mastery of it had shown everyone its capabilities. As the grenade exploded and nothing but crimson and brown fluids covered the invisible air dome, he has proven the might- even terror- of the element of air.

1585252734393.png
DAVID LISTMAN
AS THE
HERO

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young." Heroism is no easy line of work; the multiverse has proven its difficulties time and time again. But Blast Radius had lived to see 40 years of age for a reason, and as his explosions send Bandit vehicle after Bandit vehicle into the crowd, squashing the ones too slow to react, that reason would surely become apparent.

JASON "BLAST RADIUS" COOPER
AS THE
LEGEND

With his magic and proficiency with his signature weapon, Sora had shown dominance over the pathetic Bandits. The thankful townsperson who had saved him from the larger, fatter Bandit, named a Goliath, and who Sora had saved in return, smirks at him and tips his ten-gallon hat.

1585253578685.png
SORA
AS THE
KEYBLADE MASTER

Though this unlikely team is locked in a firefight with the Bandits, Tsukasa still finds the time to try and help a friend out. Determined to save Minako from Den-O, he advances towards the possessor of the girl. A true hero, through and through.

1585263296493.png

TSUKASA KADOYA
AS THE
RIDER

Call it anything that don't encourage running

Voss' youthful days may be over, but his headstrong assault had shown even an old dog still has his bite. Leaving a trail of dead Bandits and blood behind, the remaining Bandits that saw his short spree move towards him and begin firing with poor accuracy, only to be run over by an out-of-control Outrunner that sails inches over Voss' head.

1585254534677.png
VOSS EIERKUCHEN
AS THE
CAPTAIN

Poor Abbott has yet to win, but his luck surely is holding out. Apart from the self-inflicted gunshot wound, he's virtually unharmed! As one of the bold townspeople gets shot in the side of the neck just a meter away, maybe it would be time for him to consider a mere graze a miracle.

If the death of the townsperson doesn't cause long-term trauma, at least.

1585254873798.png

ABBOTT
AS THE
MUSICIAN

Likewise, Phoenix Wright's luck is all the same. With every bullet whizzing by, it seems like each one miraculously misses him, and any Bandit who comes after him is quickly shot down by either one of the defenders of Skull's Settlement or one of their friends.

Eh, he's survived worse.

1585268042221.png
PHOENIX WRIGHT
AS THE
LAWYER

From hard roads, to harder times
They say it's better when you look back on the climb

Had the Bandits known about Jacket's killing spree in Miami, they'd have... well, they would have still come to Skull's Settlement, knowing them, but they would have known better than to lump him in with one of the easy-pickings residents. And so, just like the Russians of Miami, they're like cattle to the slaughter, easily shred apart by the killer's brutality.

1585255213468.png
JACKET
AS THE
MUTILATOR

In spite of his lower 'level,' Kirito has survived in a wasteland of death and suffering thanks to his limited arsenal of Sword Skills. Surviving an onslaught of Bandits is no easy feat for a commoner. From me to you: is it really because of dumb luck, or is he just underestimating himself without a high level?

1585255836532.png
KIRITO
AS THE
SWORDSMAN

Exia's artillery is a major support to the ground forces of Skull's Settlement. With eyes in the sky and already having had a headstart against the Bandits, thinning them out before they could even reach the town, it will be held as a hero to the townspeople for years to come.

1585262757805.png
GN-001 EXIA
AS THE
GUNDAM

Yeah, I don't need to feel a thing
I just need to know just what it bring

SPLAT! SPLAT! The sounds of Lucky's victim's heads erupting and spraying blood all over the sand is almost rhythmic. A small creature such as he is considered Rakk bait around here, yet his presence on the battlefield is as strong as any other. Maybe, just maybe, closing his heart off wasn't such a bad idea after all.

1585256131950.png

LUCKY
AS THE
OUTCAST

I ain't walking to the line

For a girl known as a princess or a damsel to many, she's more akin to the Psychos of Pandora themselves, except hundreds of times more competent. Like exterminating roaches, she murders every Bandit coming her way. And it is glorious.

1585256525083.png
ANNA?
AS THE
PSYCHO...?

Minako's presence at the Sirenhead battle had done the team a great service, having worn the monster down greatly with her own Persona. But as the battle against the Bandits rages on, someone else has taken center stage...

1585265912067.png
MINAKO ARISATO
AS THE
WILDCARD

I'm walking on the path to terrify

The buzzaxes of the Bandits are no match for Kintaros' own ax. With his possession of Minako now known, he brutally fights alongside the others; even despite Tsukasa's attempts to rescue his host from him. To the Bandits, he's the most horrific inspiration they've ever seen, and he'll surely be hailed as a fearsome warrior for years to come.

den-o.png
AND HER 'FRIEND,'
KINTAROS
AS THE
BRUTE

If Mr. Torgue had a protégé, it would be Tanya.

BUT I DON'T! 'CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE F**K THAT WORD MEANS!

Anyway, explosion after explosion rocks the battlefield. This little girl causing this much destruction with so many explosions... the Crimson Raiders would be proud. Blood and pieces of innards of Bandit are the only thing left after her artillery ceases.

1585257461523.png

TANYA
AS THE
CRUSADER

(Don't go anywhere! This is just part one of two!)

Last edited:
Testified, I ain't afraid
You'd be the same if you knew what papa raised

Had it not been for Elizabeth, ammo reserves would have run out long ago. Sure, we may be fixated on the action, but Elizabeth remains the heart of the team, opening Tears and providing the team with everything necessary to keep fending off the assault.

1585271161121.png
ELIZABETH
AS THE
SONGBIRD

Chimera, another young girl on the battlefield. But time and time again have we proven that age is irrelevant here; she cleaves through Bandits like a hot knife through butter, decimating each and every single one. None dared to mess with her after her rampage. She's a monster of legend- true to her name.

1585271143660.png
CHIMERA
AS THE
VANGUARD

I come with fire

A cute pink puffball can't do as much damage as the others, right?

HAH

Kirby had already burnt a few Bandits and crushed others in a bloody mess. Bandits continue trying to close in on him, fearing little about this small, rotund marshmallow, but soon they would understand why he's a nightmare in dreamland.

L-jhga1bak30aCdXx00jmfeuO9C7nfGM2NMBrNtznHYK6NrdOd4MOh6s2fmc_Wg6hLUhLY_e55x-6idxMtax3fHx67VAB8-Q-7zxsxmnvllvVdi0MdrwKOfZgg2TU7gY5iiS1djf

KIRBY
AS THE
PINK WONDER

Captain Falcon's own vehicle proves to be far more advanced than any of the Bandit's vehicles. At its speed, Bandits are practically vaporized, and the air it cuts through wipes the residue away in moments. Pandora has found its greatest driver yet.

1585270558836.png
CAPTAIN FALCON
AS THE
BOUNTY HUNTER

I come with shots

Drugs have only made a dangerous man more dangerous. High as a kite but as skilled as ever, The Son plows through the Bandits like the killer he was born to be; a showing of his similar skillset to Jacket, though whether or not they would match each other as true equals has yet to be seen...

1585270723526.png
THE SON
AS THE
BOSS

Known only by the name of 'The Henchman,' what appears to be The Son's common grunt is no mere mook. A tried and true mobster, his killing ability is demonstrated well as he cuts through Bandits just as well as his own boss with a skateboard of all things, stealthily weaving in between engagements and disappearing like a shadow.

1585270740665.png
THE HENCHMAN
AS THE
MOBSTER

No matter what I give it everything I got

Leaving the Bandit with the burning face in the dust, Skye drove through the crowds of Bandits, also allowing her friends with her to gun down anyone they pass by. A legendary Siren like Lilith and Maya, being a goddess among the Vault Hunters of Pandora didn't mean she can't have some fun; after all, those same legends before her weren't so different in their methods.

1585270758705.png
SKYE
AS THE
SIREN

Riolu might be a new form to him; still the young Ben Tennyson kicks some major ass. Terrorizing the Bandits, destroying several hundred dollars worth of Bandit Outrunners, Cyclones, and Technicals- one would think he was born a Riolu.

"GO, LITTLE AURA DOG!" Kendall shouts in approval.

1585270772833.png
BEN TENNYSON
AS THE
SHAPESHIFTER

Such power from a single weapon; a few townspeople look at the Wunderwaffe, staring at it jealously when comparing it to their peashooters. It had fried the Bandits until there was nothing left, packing as much power as some of the guns on Pandora that were one in a million...

1585269019147.png

RICHTOFEN
AS THE
MAD DOCTOR

Heather's arrival had certainly been disturbing. Her creepy way of speaking, her psychic abilities- it was a sign of someone dangerous in the making, or someone already dangerous who had decided to help. Regardless, her contributions to the team cement her as a young sorceress among the Bandits present.

HEATHER
AS THE
LUNATIC

Play dirty

Seeing the charge of a weirdo in red spandex with two katanas is actually pretty common on Pandora. But! This particular time is a little bit different. With some of the Bandits already put on edge by the field of bodies of their dead friend, the driver of the Outrunner panics at the sight of Deadpool and his good music taste and veers to the left, crashing head-on into a destroyed Technical and sending him and his gunner buddy flying into the air. The driver impales himself on a fence, while the other splats into a blood pancake on one of the roofs.

1585270800913.png
DEADPOOL
AS THE
MERCENARY
BEST CHARACTER HERE!

Play god

The Eevee may be a silly addition to the team, but... let's be honest, she really is kind of terrifying. Fluffington's survived direct explosions without so much as a scratch; her titanium-like defenses a mystery even to the Pokemon.

1585270850850.png
FLUFFINGTON THE MIGHTY
AS
HERSELF

No matter what I give it everything I got

He's not a fighter. He doesn't look threatening. But Oswald's willingness to throw himself in harm's way in order to protect someone he had just met was an act of bravery long lost to Pandora. Though no Bandits would think much of it, that one act has proven Oswald a spot on this oddly functional team.

1585269843390.png

OSWALD
AS
ANOTHER LUCKY RABBIT

Nearl had swung her Warhammer as if it were light as a pillow, but the Bandits that were on the receiving end would have their life extinguished in a flash. She was already known as a defender of Rhodes Island- she will soon be known as a defender of Skull's Settlement, possibly even Pandora, too. The Radiant Knight of Kazimierz had become a fearsome face for all Bandits, if any might survive.

1585270866972.png
NEARL
AS THE
KNIGHT

A disciplined soldier was a force to be reckoned with on Pandora. One the caliber of John Price's was a Bandit's worst nightmare, seen only in two legendary Vault Hunters before him. With the efficiency only shown by a soon-to-be Task Force 141's finest, John takes down several of these cannibals, murderers. The Bandits had already come up with a name for him when they had seen his prowess: The Boogeyman.

1585270940523.png
CAPTAIN PRICE
AS THE
VETERAN

A disco laser party of death? That's actually effective and eliminates Bandits just as well as the others?! Out of all the robot's antics, no one would have ever guessed this. Sgt. Abraham is witness to this 'new' ability of Claptrap's, this 'VaultHunter.EXE.' So you'll have to forgive him when he says...

"What the FUCK?!"

1585269135715.png
AND CLAPTRAP
AS
STILL A MISTAKE

HA!

Bandits bodies litter the ground in various states of dismemberment, ranging from shot dead to blown to smithereens, and you, who had turned the tide against several allied Bandit clans and turned an invasion into a massacre of their ranks, gradually push them back further, and further, and further until the corpses outnumber the living. Bullets fly; explosions are detonated; the Earth shakes and the killers back up.

HO!

Kendall laughs like a madman.

"YOU KNOW, I KNOW YOU GUYS HATE ME, BUT- THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST FUN I'VE HAD SINCE COUSIN'S QUINCEÑERA!"

"KEEP PUSHING THEM BACK! JUST A BIT MORE!"

HA!

This is it, the big finish.

Give it everything you've got.

Cast List
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Captain Falcon (F-Zero) and The Tom Tom Gang (Blinx)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Degurechaff (The Saga of Tanya the Evil)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Jason "Blast Radius" Cooper (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Tsukasa Kadoya (Kamen Rider Decade) and Naoto "Tiger Mask" Azuma (Tiger Mask W)
RedLight RedLight as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 as Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney) and Zora (Epithet Erased)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chimera (A Certain Scientific Railgun/Accelerator OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as GN-001 Exia (Gundam Extreme VS OC) and Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya (Sword Art Online)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Shaw (Arknights)
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher as Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite) and Sky Rose (Borderlands OC)
P PopcornPie as Lucky O'Chopper (Whacked!)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fluffington the Mighty (Pokemon OC)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Voss Eierkuchen and Abbott Calderon (Tembo the Badass Elephant OCs)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Olivia Silence and Saria (Arknights)
Riven Riven as Nearl (Arknights)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore as Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy) and Trevor Philips (Grand Theft Auto V)
ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials as Lilith (OC) and Kirby (Kirby's Dreamland)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Minako Arisato (Persona 3 Portable) and Kintaros (Kamen Rider Den-O)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Lana (Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani and Natasha Thani (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon OCs)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tom (Tom & Jerry) and Jerry (Tom & Jerry)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Lightning AKA Light Ignis (Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS)
quadraxis201 quadraxis201 as Ryuji Kazan (Danganronpa OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as himself
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Anna (Once Upon A Time OC) and Ripper (Jurassic World)
MAROON QUILLNEST MAROON QUILLNEST as John (OC)
Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 as David Listman (My Hero Academia OC)
darkred darkred as Aloy (Horizon Dawn Zero) and John "Bear" Connor (Terminator Genisys)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Edward "The Doctor" Richtofen (Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies) and Claptrap/Fragtrap (Borderlands, NPC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Festung-17 (Destiny 2 OC)
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Yoshikage Kira (JJBA Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable)
Reiksguard Reiksguard as Mrakus Malicius (Horus Heresy OC)
Martydi Martydi as Scott Baker (Planetside OC)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as The Medic (Team Fortress 2)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsausa SERAPH-099 Samael (OC)
StaidFoal StaidFoal as Vera "Granny Rags" Moray (Dishonored)
Crow Crow as Benjamin Kirby "Ben" Tennyson (Ben 10) and "Doctor" (Arknights)
Smug Smug as Jacket (Hotline Miami/Payday 2)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Pahw'lip Stiwyll (OC)
Stikes Stikes as Izabela Dybas and『KAWAII RAZOR BLADES』(JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OC)
92MilesPrower 92MilesPrower as Deadpool (Marvel)
Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts as Danielle Fenton (Danny Phantom) and Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Venom Snake Venom Snake as Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as The Son and The Henchman (Hotline Miami 2)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Captain John Price (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Space Buddha Space Buddha as Heather Sagewind (OC)

Art Credits:

Jacket's art
The Son's art

The Henchman's art
Nearl's art (not the original, please contact me if you find the original source!)

Last edited:
Ben's new form slips through Tanya's artillery and fits onto her.

"It feels a bit weird being someone's clothes, let's see, where's my on switch... on switch... BINGO!"

The strange life fibres flare to life, using Tanya's mana reserves as a source of power to alter its shape and tap into another form. Its original shape was that of a seirafukku, a traditional Japanese school uniform for girls that coexisted alongside its male counterpart, the gyakuran. But now, it was starting to look less and less like anything that the strict schools of the land would approve of.

"Oooh yeah!"

The outfit turned a little lighter to say the least, revealing quite a bit of the central abdomen, really. Great shoulder pads were formed, these having been altered from eyes.

The odd life fibres began to wrap around Tanya's artillery, enhancing them while merging them to the altered uniform. Soon, she would find twin RPGs mounted on her shoulders, two sets of heavily machine guns mounted on her hips alongside two cannons, and on the back, there was a structure that served an identical function to a high-powered jetpack. The arms were mounted with retractable bayonets, and could shift into machineguns at any time.

"Huh, and I thought I was flat."

Following this, a visor would form over Tanya as part of outfit, allowing her to lock and aim at multiple targets at once via homing mechanisms or rapidfire mechanisms.

Additionally, The boosts from the Nasty Plots that both of them acquired, as well as those Swords Dances, stacked up!

To oversimplify everything here, Tanya was now leagues more powerful, leagues more threatening and could now attack in multiple directions at once with much further aim.

"Ready to rip, Ms Degurechaff?"

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT A QUINCENERA IS, BUT I'M CERTAINLY GLAD THIS IS A BLAST FOR YOU, LADDIE!" Lucky shouted to Kendall. Oh, wait, while he was in earshot, Lucky needed to tell him. Now or never. "BY THE WAY, YOUR GIRLFRIEND TURNED OUT TO BE SOME BLACK BLOB WITH BEADY PINK EYES! SHE'S JUST KINDA SITTIN' THERE! MIGHT WANT TO FIND YOURSELF A GLASS JAR FOR HER, LADDIE! Now, if you'll excuse me..." The rabbit, growing impatient, prepared himself to just outright leap out of the Technical and chew some heads off. "TASTE BULLETS STRAIGHT OUTTA HELL!" He didn't know it, but he'd been put under the effects of Fluffington's moves, too, and everyone in the vicinity was about to see why the Eevee's Nasty Plot and Mismakora's Barrijade spell really shouldn't mix again.

Sure enough, Lucky lost his patience and sprung from the vehicle, bounding onto another Buggy, which was actually much to the amazement of the bandits riding it. "Hahahaha! I'm an Olympic leaper, AND I'm hungry!" This was his only warning before shooting the passengers, then chowing down on the neck of the driver. From there, he would repeat his buggy-related stunt from earlier. Spoiler alert: He was nowhere near as careful as Skye. With the corpse's foot firmly planted on the gas, Lucky was free to go wild with weaponry, and not just his own. He shot people down with the Paw o' Death until his arm got tired, then he would take a collected axe and decapitate anyone unfortunate enough to try jumping him.

Anti-Anna, the Psycho, was mowing down even more Psycho Bandits when she heard Julia's commands.

AS LONG AS THERE'S MORE FOR ME TO KILL, SEND ME ANYWHERE, MY DEAR MADAM!

Strangely, Julia would not feel Anna herself, it was almost as if she weren't there, or even asleep. If she were to express any concern over this, Anti-Anna would reply.

You needn't worry about her, I simply put her to sleep, she is far too princessy, far too much of a damsel to witness these here killings!

With that! She dashed toward the Shack, bullets ripping out of her rifle as if she had all the ammo in the world. They would hit their targets, even thought she was firing sporadically. Several bandits would actually hit her with their guns but would not damage a single hair on her skin.

"FUCK! SHE'S A DEMON! RUNNNN!"

He would not get the chance for as soon as he yelled, a bullet would splatter through his skull, sending vivid red blood and guts everywhere.

"OH NO SHE KILLED KENNY!"

"THAT BITCH!"

"Ha! A demon bitch is what I am! Now, this is the part where you run away!"

"
WHILE I MOW YOU DOWN LIKE CATTLE! HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHHA!"

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Benedict would merely stand there, smiling and not moving as Lucky explained what was truly going on before massacring more bandits, to which Josh would take lots of photos. Benedict would then look at Lucky
Ah! This tour is interactive too! How grand.
Benedict would say as Michigan finally untightened his collar so he could speak
HELP MEEEE!
He would scream before Benedict would whack him on the head with his cane
AH AH AH! *Bonk!* quiet you! Pets don’t scream....
P PopcornPie

sᴋʏᴇ
_________
As she kept driving, running over the poor bandits and Psychos that decided to stand in the road, she started to hear someone. It didn't sound like a bandit or a Psycho, so whoever it was, they were on their side. Taking a glance in the rear-view mirror, she saw some guy in a blue suit who gave her some lawyer vibes. He didn't seem like he could fight too, so what the hell was he thinking of just coming out here to chase the Technical? The guy must've been in the shack asleep or something not have heard the various amount of times she gave a time limit for everyone to choose to get in the car or not

Skye knew she said for them to find a way into the vehicle if they wanted on, but he looked as though he had nothing to use to try to get in the Technical. Sighing, she slowed down enough to let him catch up and get in. "
Get in before more of these fuckers show up!"

Noticing a buggy go past them, she prepared to take out her pistol but saw Lucky jump off of the Technical and onto the buggy. Well, at least they had a tiny bit more room for the new guy and that was good. But judging by how he looked... the floor would probably be safer for him.

Once he would've gotten in, she went back to her regular speed. She kept driving, glancing back to the guy that was late to the party. "
So! You finally decided to join the tour group! Sorry, but I'd have to charge you more once this is over! Name's Skye, guy in the seat next to me is Rocket! You know, it's recommended that a weapon of some kind get brought on this tour, but it's fine, we'll protect you!"

A Psycho landed on the car, breaking the windshield glass. As with all Psychos, this one yelled about how the economy was really just ran by an octopus in a suit. Skye grabbed her shotgun and shot him in the face, making him fall off. "
Next time, join a tour group that hasn't started yet!"

TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 , P PopcornPie , anyone else in the Technical

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji heard the Sergeant's command, and, adjusting his goggles, he said, "Alright, then..."

"You psychotic freaks want a show...?"

It was then that Ryuji produced an entire slew of rockets of varying sizes, and with the striking of one more match and the lighting of no less than two dozen fuses...

"...I'll give you a show."

...the fires of hell had been unleashed.

"Everyone," Ryuji stated. "You... might wanna cover your ears."

Firework rockets whizzed and whistled and flew in every conceivable direction from the back of the Technical, exploding and bursting into showers of virtually every color in the spectrum, consuming entire groups of Bandits and Psychos alike, leaving billowing clouds of smoke and the scent of spent gunpowder virtually everywhere in the village. Ryuji, meanwhile, smirked in satisfaction at the entire affair, the bright, colorful bursts reflected in the lenses of his goggles. Then, with one last, especially large rocket, came the grand finale. This rocket started off by bursting into a huge, multicolored shower, but then it let off four smaller bursts of red, purple, green, and yellow, and then...

A sudden, unexpected burst of violet sparks, which formed itself into an Eastern Dragon, swooped upon a huge mob of enemies, and upon swallowing them in its maw, they were all silenced with a "BANG! BANG! BANGBANGBANG!" as five full-power explosions suddenly ripped the mob to absolute shreds.

"Man, if only the Ancient Chinese could see me now..."
Interactions:
@TechnicalSquad
@EveryoneElse

deadpoolposttop.png
(Hello readers, it is I, the stylin', profilin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' and dealin' DEADPOOL! And I am here to provide you guys with accompanying music for the following fight scene, as you're all probably WAY too lazy to look up the previous post. Later!)

I CAN'T STAND IT, I KNOW YOU PLANNED IT

Deadpool charged towards the vehicle right in front of him with his arms out and katanas in hand, ran across the hood, sliced the head of the driver off cleanly, and kicked the gunner off of their platform on back, narrowly avoiding bullets fired straight at him. He leapt off towards the gunner, stabbed him in the chest and gut with both swords upon landing, and lifted him up, also tearing him in half. DP then charged towards a group of bandits conveniently gathered up in two nearly-straight lines, with both swords pointed straight in front of him, along with what remained of the gunner hanging from them.

I'MMA SET IT STRAIGHT, THIS WATERGATE
"SHISH KEBAAAAAAAAB!" Deadpool gleefully screamed this out as he skewered 5 of the baddies on each of his blades, absolutely loving hearing their screams as the last things to come out of their mouths aside from blood. As a mountain of a man for a raider charged towards him, with a shotgun in hand, Deadpool quickly stuck both katanas in the ground, pulled out both guns and started blasting at the guy's legs. "MY LEGS?! My legs..." As the brute fell, missing his chance to fire at Deadpool, Wade took his katanas, removed them from the corpses they were buried in, and marched straight to the raider after holstering his guns.

I CAN'T STAND ROCKIN' WHEN I'M IN HERE
As the raider started to plead for mercy, Deadpool had just one question for him. "Hey, you like Star Wars? 'Cause I'm about to do YOU in like Dooku!" He held his katanas to the guy's neck and proceeded with the Episode III reference.

DisfiguredRemorsefulEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

'CAUSE YOUR CRYSTAL BALL AIN'T SO CRYSTAL CLEAR
Walking away from the beheaded corpse, Wade sheathed his katanas, reached for his combat knife and threw it right at the driver of another vehicle heading in his direction. The bandit in the passenger seat yelled out, "SHIT! WE'VE LOST FRANK!" with the vehicle shortly losing control as a result. It made a sudden 180 degree turn, with the back end of the car hitting a scrawny raider holding a grenade, tossing him into a group of other bandits. The ensuing explosion took out the vehicle, the group of bandits and then some. DP simply went to retrieve his knife from the pile of charred bodies, while the now airborne car barely missed hitting him in the head.

SO WHILE YOU SIT BACK AND WONDER WHY
Unsheathing one katana and taking out one gun, Deadpool went into battle again, now towards the slew of enemies being attacked by the various other heroes. He spun as he beheaded a frozen bandit and shot thrice at the chest of a raider floating midair, and then jumped on top of aforementioned ice structure. He then leaped from where the head originally was, put away his gun, and caught a grenade soaring midair. "BATTER UUUUUUUUUP!" Screeching like a banshee, Deadpool flipped his katana, tossed the grenade upwards, and hit it with the sword's handle towards the group of raiders absolutely confused by the fluffy woodland creature.

I GOT THIS FUCKIN' THORN IN MY SIDE
Wade then turned his attention to where he was about to land, only to see a character very familiar to him, driving an equally familiar racing vehicle, much to his surprise. "*GASP* CRAPTON FALCON IS THAT YOU?! I LOVE YOUR SUPER SMASH BROS. GAMES!" Not knowing if the bounter hunter heard his comment, Deadpool suddenly found an unmissable opportunity in the form of a bandit attempting to reload his gun right where he was flying.

OH MY GOD, IT'S A MIRAGE
He put his katana away, made a fist, wound up, and DP knew what he HAD to do. For it was his destiny. "WILSON..."

I'M TELLIN' Y'ALL IT'S SABOTAGE
"PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH!"

Ggp-Qs.gif

The bandit's head blew apart spectacularly, with the beheaded corpse landing in front of a group of four raiders. They ran off screaming like 5-year old girls, arms flailing and all, with Deadpool yelling, "WHAT?! YOU GUYS MAIN JIGGLYPUFF OR SOMETHING?!" after them.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- DerpyCarp DerpyCarp CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow And whoever the hell else.

"There! That's the one!", the scream of another bandit can be heard from the side. The sight of Nearl's ear is accompanied with a small little bit of twitching, great. "She killed them!?", yells another, "By herself!?!" "She killed Freddie!!", the first bandit yells again, "She killed Freddie and his team by herself!!"

Well, looks like break time was over. And to think the Knight had a fun time a few moments ago meeting a delightful new friend, well, so much for that. Well, enough was enough.

As a new trio of bandits come towards her with their weapons drawn, Nearl simply puts her Warhammer down onto the ground like a pole, her arm casually slung over it in a rest position as she lazily held her shield to the side.

"Look Lady!", one of the thugs had his gun aimed at her from his hip, not even seeming to evaluate the threat here. "Just make this easy for yourself alright!? Just hold still so I can shoot you in the face and get it over with!" Well, enough was enough.

7dbb8f38-9822-43f1-b48b-76c354623fa0.gif

"Ungh!", the speaker grunted with a loud shattering clang to the face, the shield knocking him to the floor. One of them tried to come to the rescue with a machete. Too bad, Nearl reflexively swung the shield yet again, not only blocking the swing, but using enough force to catch and shove him back slightly as she followed up with a solid swing of the Warhammer to the side of the second assailant's skull with a satisfying crack. Lovely.

"You freak!", the third bandit exclaims seeing one of his brothers fall to the ground dead. This one was smart to pick up his firearm and start shooting, well, too bad he was just a tad bit too slow. The Radiant Knight instantly shoves the bullets away with her trusty and still shield as she takes her stance, her shield and Warhammer glowing once more. Sure, she used her power earlier for her pegasus, didn't mean all of it.

She stabs the head of the warhammer into the ground as a sphere suddenly glows around her form, shield and warhammer and all. A radiant glow of light bursts from behind her, quick, but easy to see in the shape of a flapping pegasus. "WHAT THE FUCK!", yells the last two survivors, the one on the ground started to try to crawl away as the third attempts a fruitless attempt at a reload.

With a slow and relaxed breath, The Knight looks to the final two with a flat expression, one of death. Enough was enough. She suddenly spears herself at the final one standing, a loud shriek eliciting from the thug as he tries to aim and fire his weapon in a panic. Too late, she didn't even let him raise his weapon as she had actually jumped and proceeded to slam his forehead into his chest with her shield's face plate. The body of the attacker now a mush and pound of flesh as she slowly pulled away her shield from the mess on the ground.

"What.. what the hell are you..", the survivor of the posse asks in fear, trying to get up. The seconds after is followed by a loud shriek of pain as the bandit suddenly feels and sees her shield be launched directly at him in a curved arc down. He tries to scoot away, to no avail as the shield firmly plants itself into the ground by its bladed bottom, cutting cleanly through his lower knee as he screams in pain.

Nearl slowly walks up to him, the blank expression of terror as she drags the extended warhammer behind her, a trail in the sand. The survivor starts to clamp his heavily wounded leg as he starts to lose blood, looking at her with an expression of fright, "H-Have mercy.."

"Mercy?", she asks with a soft grin. "Those that desire to harm others, don't deserve mercy." As she slowly raises her Warhammer to the sky and suddenly swings down, the bandit screams as loud as he can once more. Her soft voice tenderly accompanying his screams.

"I. Am. Light."
The sound of his screaming, wasn't enough to muffle the horrible squishing of solid metal being slammed into the center of his face.

Honorable Mentions:
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Last edited:
They wouldn't stop coming, even after all the attacks of the group combined. He faltered for a moment, clenching his fists and baring his teeth in a gritted grimace as he rushes forward, into the approaching hail of gunfire, clotheslining a psycho as he yells "YOU WON'T STOP ME! NOT HERE, NOT NOW!" as he shouts, his muscles ripple with raw strength, the power of a man half his age as he lets out a roar, uppercutting an approaching enemy hard enough to launch him flying back several feet

"I STILL HAVE THE STRENGTH TO FELL A THOUSAND OF YOU, SO COME ON, BREAK YOURSELF AGAINST ME!"

With a final triumphant roar, he launches himself into the fray, leaping into the midst of a crowd of psychos, explosions rupturing the waves of enemies around him as he unleashes a barrage of punches, felling enemies left and right with mighty blows that cracked the very air around him, supersonic booms tearing apart the battlefield around him as weapons were blown away before they could reach him, the shockwaves stopped bullets in their tracks and the collapsing air crushed bones and damaged flesh.

In the midst of it all, a chunk of a technical caught his face, bloodying his nose and mouth, yet he kept fighting, taking on any man who dared to try and pass him or who had the nerve to approach him directly. He became a hero to save people, and even if he didn't know the people here today, he'd stand and fight with them to prove his worth, and to earn the title anew.
"IS THIS THE BEST YOU HAVE? YOU'RE LUCKY YOU DIDN'T MEET ME TEN YEARS AGO, I'D HAVE FLATTENED THIS WHOLE ARMY MYSELF!"

Blast Radius was going to prove he'd earned that name
He was going to paint this field red until every bandit on this godforsaken backwater planet knew to fear the sound of his explosive fists
"BUNKER BUSTER: AIRBURST!"
Throwing a punch above his head, the sky itself would split in two, the explosion rocking the ground as the explosion could be seen rising up for several hundred metres, though the true impact wouldn't be felt until a moment later when the pressure around him dropped so quickly it would implode the lungs of every psycho near him instantly.
Panting and visibly tired, he fell to a knee, assessing the carnage around himself. Hopefully, he'd thinned their numbers enough at this distance that the others could handle this. But he worried having to get so far away from his allies meant he couldn't kill enough of them at once to successfully halt the threat entirely.
"I leave the rest in your hands" he says, breathing heavily "Show me your heroism"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Everyone Everyone , I guess​

Chimera
FrontLine FrontLine offense

f827a740cec1e9df58fe2b2f3adb22bb.jpg

Chimera was sure none of the bandits would be approaching her after seeing her display of power, yet she felt as if they weren't done with her yet.

She turned her back to see what the others were doing in the conflict; That military girl was shooting things, the giant robot was also shooting things, the swordsman was cutting through enemies...

I think it's safe to say I have things under control where I'm at....

She would then turn back around to see several vehicles coming towards her, driven by bandits.

More enemies. These guys never learn....

She put a hand over the ground before zapping it with electricity, as more of that residual Iron from the ground rose to form a giant wave which swallowed the vehicles and their passengers, before multiple explosions went off inside the Iron Sand Tsunami.

After it vanished and left behind blood splatters, Chimera would look back to see the progress of her allies.​

AP_GAMEPLAY.png

SANITY: 10/100

The Psychos and Bandits just kept coming. While many were shot before they could come too close, some were lucky enough to get far and be mere centimetres away from the vehicle's sides.

Then again, lucky is a very vague term.

If you believed they were lucky, you would soon realise that they used a bit too much luck.

"... enemy in sight..."

"DAMN STRAIGHT I A- WOAH!"

The ice closest to the Doctor's shaking arm cracks as, despite being in its cold, frigid state, shot out to grab the neck of the assailant as he repeatedly smacked his head on the rest of the ice block, staining the frosty surface with red.

"AH! AAAAAHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

When the slightest crack appeared on the ice, allowing warm red to seep in, the Doctor gave up, taking the man's weapon as he threw him down. Others would be able to hear the cracking of the victim's skull underneath the wheels of their vehicle, while the Doctor saw it with a lack of remorse.

Because he had temporarily lost the ability to express remorse.

"He- he-"
"He's an idiot who doesn't know how to keep his distance! We'll be fin- UGH!"

A shot in the head from the Doctor himself.

"Well, he was in idiot who forgot to use a helme- OOOUUGGHH!"

I won't even say where that hit.

But one thing was certain, the Doctor's rampage had started. Thus far, he showed no harm to his allies.

Thus far.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher TruthHurts_22 TruthHurts_22 P PopcornPie Crow Crow @AnyoneElseintheTechnical

Riven Riven Ineptitude Ineptitude Critic Ham Critic Ham LilacMonarch LilacMonarch PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @AnyonetheTechnicalmightdriveby​

--Minako Arisato || Kintaros--
Color: #ff69b4
OST: Time To Make History -Dual Mix-
Personas Used: Orpheus, Thanatos
Interaction:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher quadraxis201 quadraxis201 @TheNutShackGang @Technicalgang
images
images

"Tch, how stubborn..." Kintaros clicked his tongue as Decade remarked how they are still enemies, despite having fought together once. Had he really lost his memory about it, or is it just another Decade? Regardless, as Minako froze the advancing bandits, Kintaros leapt forward and swung his axe at the bandits, slicing off at the frozen body parts that the bandits failed to notice. As he did so, a jeepney vehicle armed with Bandits was driving itself straight for Minako and Decade!

In response to protect his host, Kintaros boldly stood in front of the advancing vehicle and swung his axe down, lodging it onto the vehicle as his strength now slows the vehicle down immensely. The bandits inside shoot their rifles at Kintaros, but he doesn't give two shits, he doesn't mind the bullets as he had taken much, MUCH worse.

"Bah! These are the ones they call Bandits?" Kintaros spat as held the slowed vehicle with the other hand to dislodge his ax, "They're naught but cowards that fail to hone their strength!" He raises his ax again, and suddenly as he swings down, an explosive force caused it to light aflame causing the vehicle's own engine to explode as it slams onto the vehicle's hood. Engines are very prone to explosions, mind you. Then again, Kintaros was helped non other than his host, who had noticed his valiant efforts.

"Thanks for the heads up, Kin-chan!" Minako smiled, thanking her newfound brute of an Imagin partner with Orpheus floating beside her, harp in hand. She then hears a telepathic voice telling her that there are Bandits near the shack. To her knowledge, that's where Elizabeth is! "Kin-chan, please assist Decade-san while I'm gone!" She turned to the Imagin as he had hacked at more Bandits that were now dwindling in number.

"Ou!" Kintaros nodded tending to his side of the horde as Minako made where it's starting to get crowded by several if nod a LARGE horde of Bandits. Several of her allies were taking down most of the bandits, including the boy in clad in black firing off a beautiful array of fireworks at his opponents, a grand attack that took care of most of the incoming horde. This made Minako smile a bit, and a bit competitive as to not to lose to such a grand gesture.

"Alright, now it's my turn!" Minako nodded, taking out her Evoker, focusing her energy into her assault using this one Persona of her's as her eyes opened with a blue glow.

latest

She pulled the trigger, glass shards erupted from the opposite end of her head, forming the one Persona she never thought she had, the name merely flowed onto her mouth as the Persona formed above her head.

Thanatos.%28PERSONA%29.full.496619.jpg

"Thanatos!" Above her was what one out describe as an interration of a reaper--coffins surround his back chained onto the figure that was clad in all black. Its face was a mask of some kind of teeth bearing jaw with a movable joint. The figure bore a longsword, gripping it tightly as it then let out a great roar.

Thanatos dashed forth, a bit faster than Minako, and began slicing and dicing most things that come his way. Although Minako made sure the rampage had only hit the Bandits that had survived the fireworks boy's onslaught.

"OH GOD THE WEIRD SUICIDAL BITCH IS BACK AGAIN!"
"DAMMIT I THOUGHT WE LEFT THEM ALONE WITH SBEVE!"
"SBEVE'S DEAD, MAN!"
"WHAT?!"

The Bandits try to converse, but was interrupted by Thanatos grabbing the two bandits head and raising it. White and black streaks of spiritual energy seem to have come out of no and began to swirl around the two bandits. The two bandits began to yell in pain as the two saw what its like in hell as black streaks of lightning eminate around the two bodies. Soon enough enough, Thanatos just crushes their heads as their bodies explode due to the skill's stress. The name of the skill, you ask? Door of Hades.

Anyway, Minako had made it in front of the shack, where she had desummoned Thanatos and entered the shack, wanting to see how everyone in there is doing. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back