• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

• _________________________________________________________________________________
    Heather (Without brain damage):

_________________________________________________________________________________

"T-Thank y-you p-princes-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!"

Heather's elation at the promise of knighthood would be curbed as Two-face arrived, and she dove back into Megumin's cape. She would not see as Tifa froze the guns, being buried in Megumin's side, though she would be able to hear her request. Somehow, Megumin's staff would levitate into her hand, enabling her once more to use her explosions. Heather would not, however, run away. She remained firmly frozen in place, hugging the slightly taller archwizard in fear of the hideously disfigured man, who at one point, she may have thought looked absolutely awesome.

"D-Do y-your e-explody thing p-pleeeease!!!"

Fluffington easily lands on all fours after being dropped off Jasper. She smiles, her tail wagging as she followed the Gem inside. "Of course not! This battle will be glorious!"
FoolsErin FoolsErin
CRB had managed to get out of the courthouse without injury, aside from the knock on the head from Tony, but a quick Recover fixed that up. He followed Two-Face and his thugs from the courthouse to the alleyway where he cornered the group. The Phantom Thief floats above the gathered criminals casually, but ready to use Protect in case someone took a pot shot at him. "Excuse me gentlemen. I need to grab one of these people for my own plans, then you can get on with the bloodbath."
If he isn't stopped he would float down and get level with Heather. "Hello again. I would ask you to come with me."
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie Smug Smug LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Crow Crow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore RedLight RedLight FoolsErin FoolsErin Space Buddha Space Buddha GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred

Fluffington easily lands on all fours after being dropped off Jasper. She smiles, her tail wagging as she followed the Gem inside. "Of course not! This battle will be glorious!"
FoolsErin FoolsErin
CRB had managed to get out of the courthouse without injury, aside from the knock on the head from Tony, but a quick Recover fixed that up. He followed Two-Face and his thugs from the courthouse to the alleyway where he cornered the group. The Phantom Thief floats above the gathered criminals casually, but ready to use Protect in case someone took a pot shot at him. "Excuse me gentlemen. I need to grab one of these people for my own plans, then you can get on with the bloodbath."
If he isn't stopped he would float down and get level with Heather. "Hello again. I would ask you to come with me."
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie Smug Smug LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Crow Crow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore RedLight RedLight FoolsErin FoolsErin Space Buddha Space Buddha GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred

She poked her head out of megumin's cape again.

"W-Why?"

• "Oh, please. It vas nothing compared to showing that idiot in a suit up, anyways." Richtofen smirks when Heather thanks him, his main goal of showing Two-Face up satiated. Though being called a hero in the process was, of course, a nice bonus. He would've turned his attention to Megumin, but the little girl was already being healed by her friend even if the witch was having a fit. He turned to the captured girl he'd rescued, about to address her, before various other people- such as the pink cat, who apparently had been picked up by the witch- reappeared from the Gersch Device portal. Just as the portal dissipated, the courthouse exploded into flames, warranting a cackle from him.

"Ah, ja. That was an ugly piece of scenery, anyways." The German crowed, satisfied that Two-Face had been stupid enough to destroy his own place and kill his own cronies. The German rolled his eyes at Tifa when she ran over to "Zelda", apparently becoming all emotional. The latter claimed she was okay before she toppled over thanks to the wound in her leg. Edward merely shook his head.

Richtofen, seeing Zelda's still-injured leg, scowls at the one reminder of Two-Face. Without hesitating, the German pulled out a syringe. Those who remembered his re-appearance with the Medic and Zed would recognize it as the "medical syringe" he'd claimed he would use, still containing the glowing blue liquid.

"Don't vorry. If that Medic can't help, zhen Doctor Edward Richtofen is here for the case!"

"When everything's been dragging you down...
    Grabbed you by the hair and pulled ya to the ground..."

Richtofen pulled off the safety tip as he began quietly singing, the needle glinting in the poor lighting.

"If you want to get up...
    You need a little revive."

With the syringe of Quick Revive readied, he approached the downed Zelda as he twirled the tool in his hands.

"If you vant to get up...
    Ya need a little reviveeeeeeee!"

He bent down, examining Zelda's leg for a few seconds before finally spotting a good place- one of her veins- to aim for.

"Ja!"

Without telling his patient, he immediately jammed the syringe into her vein, injecting the blue fluid into her leg. The prick would- obviously- be painful, but within moments Zelda's leg should quickly heal up, soothing her pain receptors simultaneously. After all, all Edward had to do to his friends when they were critically injured was inject them with some Quick Revive and they'd be back for another zombie slaughter. He just made a mental note not to tell anyone of the potential side effects of Element 115.

Of course, his times to play Medic was short-lived, as Two-Face came out with a group of cronies dressed just like him. Vhat kind of idiot would like his terrible sense of fashion?!?! Whatever, it didn't matter. He threatened to "blow" everyone up unless they gave the "princess" up. Ha! This monkey thought Richtofen would bow down to someone like him?

"I'm sorry. Unless you mean 'blow' in a different sense, I think you must be mistaken. If you want me to pull your levers, vhy don't you ask?" The equally-insane German retorted, his irritated look coming back to replace his shit-eating smile. He stepped in front of the group, looking down below Two-Face's belt as if to unnerve the latter. When Megumin asked for her magic wand back, Edward merely shook his head.

"Nein, fraulein. I vant the pleasure of taking these idiots on meinself. Because nobody angers zhe Doctor und gets away with it." Thankfully, Tifa gave him a perfect opportunity to do so, freezing the enemies' weapons ice solid. At this, Edward's Wunderwaffe DG3-JZ came out to play, the German flipping a switch and letting his weapon hiss happily whilst the electrical light bulbs glowed a royal purple.

BO3_Wunderwaffe.gif

"You cannot resist the power of the Wunderwaffe!" Edward cackled, firing a single shot at Two-Face's feet. As expected, 200,000 amperes' worth of electric current leapt up to Harvey Dent, immediately centering around his head and almost guaranteeing his head would explode into a bloody mess. That wasn't all; the Waffe's lightning would chain to Two-Face's goons, giving them the same fate as their boss. Surely, Megumin would at least be pleased by such beautiful explosions? Richtofen certainly was! It made up for the fact that he was currently the most wounded party member; all those bullets he'd taken for the group was worth if when he got the chance to zap a bunch of idiots!

Last edited:
CRB smiles gently at Heather. "Well, I am a Celebi. I am ment to protect the timeline, and keep things working how they should. And you, my dear, are VERY impordant for something in the near future. Im just try to ensure that things keep on tract, and so keeping yo it safe is paramount."
Space Buddha Space Buddha

Biker heard some commotion happening not too far where he was. He quickly looked at Jacket and did a rude gesture before leaving him. Jacket rolled his eyes, which wasn't visible.

When Biker got closer, he only saw a group of ...half burnt bandits and a similarly fashioned man? The guy was holding some RPG, so Biker decided to wait for his chance to quickly eliminate a few bandits. He took out one of his throwing knives and carefully aimed at the furthermost bandit from the front, then quickly stopped. "Shit.. what would this even do? Maybe I can get a look at what the big shot's looking at." Biker quickly ran to some distance away from the group and tried to look past them. "More people? I think they're people. They better help me figure out why I'm here..."

Jacket sneakily followed Biker, from a distance. He was unsure of why Biker was here or what he was doing, but he felt like it was something bad.

@courthousefellows

(Here's an older design of Chres I made earlier this year just for funsies. Replace his old ripoff Garnet Glasses with cooler shutter shades, give him big speakers on his shoulders, and you've pretty much got his current design.)

IMG_20200426_162825.jpg

Chres laughed at Tifa's response after he tried to trip her. He was trying to get back at her, as petty as it was. Chres was a jackass, for a lack of a better term. Kicking someone's feet while they're busy fighting off hordes of bandits is mild compared to what Chres regularly does. Maybe, if he has the time, he could think of a better way to get back at Tifa.

"Oh, my bad. I thought you were one of these guys! I'm sorry!" It seemed like he doesn't have a quiet voice.

Then, the brawl started to get really interesting. Some old goon that Chres didn't really care about named Herbert Moon busted in the courtroom and started blasting at the bandits with his shotgun, yelling about how Two-Face was a no-good stinkin' liar. Chres, of course, didn't care, as he just joined the fight for fun.

This event must've caused Two-Face to snap, as he screamed at the top of his lungs that some deal had been called off because no one was being fair. Chres chuckled and, once all the bandits were eliminated, Chres reached back into his chest's storage department and just as before had grabbed his iconic shutter shades. He was putting them on as Two-Face activated the bombs.

"Aw, hell man...!", Chres muttered unusually feebly after hearing the beeping. The walking boombox would notice Roman leaving the courtroom after announcing something that Chres, once again, didn't care enough about to listen. He tried to follow Roman, but the explosions set off just as he was at the entrance, blocking the entrance with rubble. Without anywhere else to go, Chres lept through the black hole Richtofen had made.

-----------------

Exiting from the black hole, Chres stumbled for a bit before finally regaining his balance. He arrived in an alleyway just behind the courthouse. At least, what used to be the courthouse. Most everyone from the brawl seemed to be out here. But, he would notice someone who he hadn't recognized before, that being Zelda. He wasn't aware that everyone was trying to rescue her, and he didn't any attention towards her, just like with everything else.

Chres was busy staring at the destruction that they've helped made when he suddenly heard Two-Face's voice again. He was accompanied by many minions who were armed to the teeth. Two-Face began talking again, but I think you and I know now how much Chres actually listened to. The entire time he spoke, Chres opened and shut his claws like a mouth, another way for Chres to say that someone's talking too much.

Once Two-Face was done, everyone near the vicinity would hear Chres charged up his shoulder and chest speakers, which gradually increased in pitch and volume. He was about to hit Two-Face and his goons with several projectiles of destructive, concentrated sound. However, Richtofen would attack first with a powerful lightning attack, stating that he has everything under control.

"Hmf... I never get to have any fun..."

Chres mumbled to himself. The walking boombox, although, kept his speakers charged just in case Two-Face would survive that.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Crow Crow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie LilacMonarch LilacMonarch GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Smug Smug RedLight RedLight darkred darkred Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Space Buddha Space Buddha FoolsErin FoolsErin thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

So after saving the woman from the courthouse, the crew learned that she is a princess named Zelda, and the mission was a success. Or.. so they thought it was.

Turns out, TwoFace survived and he’s looking to make a new deal, return Zelda to him, or he’ll them all. “So let me get this straight. If we don’t hand over the princess, which we risked our lives for by the way, we die. Or, we hand her over to you to kill her and then possibly kill us later on for meddling in your twisted court..? Oh that’s a tough decision, but I’ll tell you this. Does the phrase, ‘go home and cry’ hold any meaning for ya, pizza face?”

Shadow then stepped up along with Dani and everyone else. “Translation: We’re not giving you the princess.”

The fight started and Tifa gave everyone the edge by freezing the bandit’s guns. “You two.” Shadow spoke to Dani and Sora. “Help Tifa defend the princess. I’ve got TwoFace. Chaos Control!” Shadow would slow down time, taking the henchmen down with strong, well placed kicks, chops, and punches, one by one.

“You’re mine.” Shadow attempted to land a homing attack on TwoFace. If successful, He’ll finish with a three hit combo, a right & left hook ending with a front kick.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (mentioned)

Interactions: DerpyCarp DerpyCarp FoolsErin FoolsErin

Kenshiro
"Now, let the creature go so we won't have any more bloodshed. I will spare you for good."

Kenshiro offered Jasper to be spared by letting the creature go. The reason he jumped in the fight club is that he didn't want to see someone suffer.

It seems like they may have to fight somewhere else but it is up to Jasper to decide by her actions.

After all, he is here to stop the fight before things could turn out bad.

Interactions: Chungchangching Chungchangching

Naoto Azuma/Tiger Mask
"I'm not here for the drink, sir. I'm just waiting for my two friends to get finished. I appreciate your offer though."

Naoto is not an alcoholic nor would he drink anything like that. Instead, he waited for the cat and the mouse to get done drinking as he wants to explore the area further.

He wouldn't want to leave his friends behind unless they want to be left alone for good which he is okay with it.

Interactions: TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
"I see. We will meet again after this fight is over then. Be careful."

Tsukasa is surprised that Elizabeth is still alive and that she is probably with the tour group. It would be a while for the two to see each other again after this fight.

He then continues fighting against the bandits as they were in large numbers. He keeps using his sword to attack them rather than guns in general.

Unfortunately, the bandits have decided not to give up and it would take a long time for him to defeat them but he has immense stamina that he wouldn't get tired from fighting.

It is uncertain how long it would last and he does this until it is over.

• 1588195036799.png
    1588194776039.png

Aloy had eyed the courthouse blowing up as she was slightly cautious of the Black market. She slowly followed the pirates and Eric toward the market. Not only was she weary of what it held but she'd never heard of a illegal market but she's participated in illegal trades at home. Nobody needed to know that though.

She stopped, hearing about "Tent, Bazaar-44."

She looked over at the vendors sporting various multiverse goods. What possibly could she add to her collection that wouldn't scare her. Maybe some more tech

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher P PopcornPie Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred

Last edited:
Lilith
Lilith.png
As Lilith listened to Kraken try and passively talk with her she cuts her off sill being in her drunken state. "He-Hey look I don't talk about your life, you burp have no right to talk ab-bout mine." As she was rambling Lilith looked down to see her ghost tail and laugh. "Hey l-look at this I'm like a sooperhero or somin."
Lilith would then get up from her seat and do this falling flat on her face.

Interactions:
BoltBeam BoltBeam (Kraken)

Last edited:
Julia stops and sighs as Two-Face appears at the end of the alley to block her exit. "Seriously? You're even more stupid than I thought."

The Espeon steps back and creates a barrier across the width of the alleyway between the two groups to protect herself and her allies. This was a one-way barrier, meaning only incoming attacks would be blocked. Her allies could still attack Two-Face and his gang unhindered.

evening_at_the_office_by_xael_the_artist_dcuth8i.png
She sits back and watches as the others jump into action. "Should've run when you had the chance."

axel2.png
Axel shakes his head at Megumin. "You're still injured. Leave that to the others. Just stay here and help us guard Zelda."

Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Two-Face) P PopcornPie (Megumin) FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Richtofen) Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts (Sora) TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Tifa) @alleyfight​

She nodded silently at Heather when the young psychic floated her staff back to her. With it firmly gripped in both hands, and her eyes intensely glowing, Megumin stared down her opponents. She wouldn't fuck up this time. "I trust that you have your ways of escaping my blast." She looked back at her friends with a trusting smile.

"None can stand in opposition of my lethal explosion magic.

Could I possibly resist the urge to unleash explosion magic when faced with such a massive army?

No, I can't!

Oh, blackness shrouded in light...

Frenzied blaze clad in night..."

...And then Richtofen charged ahead, seemingly popping Two-Face's head like a balloon with some kind of lightning sorcery, while Tifa froze up the tips of the guns so they couldn't get any lucky shots in before their untimely deaths. Together, they effectively took all the kills. Megumin's staff could only let go of the charge in a bright, but nonlethal, puny puff.

"I just want to cast my Explosion..." The archwizard grumped, halfheartedly swatting an attempted runaway bandit away with her staff. A couple more recognized her as the one who started this circus, and pounced her, only for her to wriggle out of their holds, and bonk them unconscious after.

@AlleyBunch

"Hey, Laddie!" Lucky jumped towards Abbot, quickly removing the camera from his neck. "You're not just going to let that courthouse burn without some pictures! Lemme!" He tightly gripped the camera in his paw, pressing the shutter down with his nub.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Biker was suddenly met with the bandits being killed left and right, along with a very loud noise and voice. "What the?! This place is nuts!" He stayed still, astonished by all the destruction. "Hmm, might as well." He threw a knife at one of the bandits, but then spotted Jacket nearby. "Shit!"

Jacket didn't notice the brightly colored man charge at him, cleaver in hand. He held the bar to protect him, and the two weapons clanged. "I'll kill you for what you did to me!" Biker strengthened his hold and chopped the bar into two. Jacket threw one away in anger and swung at Biker's helmet, making Biker wince as his head pounded. He instantly threw his cleaver, which flew past Jacket and landed in a building. Panicking, Biker quickly ran for his cleaver. Jacket quickly followed and attempted to smack Biker's side, but missed. Biker evaded and pushed Jacket away. He grabbed ahold of his cleaver and chuckled. "I'm not stupid, you know. Maybe you got dumber.." He looked at the bandit's body, which still had his knife lodged in their chest. Pointing at Jacket, he exclaimed "Don't think this is over!" and ran towards another bandit and chopped their neck once, spraying blood everywhere. Taking the bloody cleaver and his knife back, he turned around.

Jacket too was killing a few bandits, bashing one's face in. Biker sighed.

@alleyfellows
Mentioned: Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Red
IMG_20200427_175247.jpg

Red wanted to check on Zelda, and comfort her upon seeing her in pain. Pixxie was showing some concern as well.. But as our Hero walked towards Zelda, he was cut short by someone's attempt to break into the party. It was Two Face again.

"Pixxie!", Red called for his companion. "On me!"

"Got it"
, she responded quickly.

Holding the Pixxie-Buster once again, he took on a stance, in front of everyone.

"Don't come any closer!", Red warned their enemy. "We won't go so much as to hold ourselves back again."

"Finally, you're not playing around."
, his sentient weapon sighed in relief.

Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Zelda, Two Face)

Zack Fair
188-1888496_sephiroth-crisis-core-cloud-strife-zack-fair-final.jpg

Zack walked towards Red, in front of everyone.

"Woah, woah... Settle down now, rookie.", he told the annoying person. "Watch the expert hand this."

Red remained silent, but someone else felt differently...

"Did you just call us rookies?!", Pixxie asked Zack, insulted.

However, he didn't respond back. The 'rookie' followed Zack, and steps back a little bit. But just a little. Zack unclipped his Buster Sword from his back, and used the same stance as Red. If one were to look at them at the front, they would see similarities, indeed. The SOLDIER 1st class smiled. Slashing through explosive rounds is nothing new to Zack after all.

"Come...", he spoke. "And get some!"

Before Two Face could do anything else, more and more of their 'allies', protecting Zelda, comes joining Red and Zack in the frontline.

Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Two Face)

Red
Red.png
PixxieBuster.png

Red looked at the hurt Megumin, as he heard her pained words. As much as he wanted to comfort her, there's a much more pressing concern right now. On the other hand, Pixxie, still cannot believe Zack's unneeded insult.

"We're not running away.", Red told the explosive mage ((Idk what else to call her)). "But don't worry... You'll be alright."

He gave Megumin a reassuring smile. A bright smile of hope. But suddenly, Red would hear Zack...

"Tifa, what are you doing?!", the SOLDIER 1st class shouted.

Our Hero looked at their direction, only to see that Tifa had started attacking Two Face and his men.

"Alright then! Take this!"

Zack also joined in, rushing towards Two Face himself, and swings down his Buster Sword. What would Two Face do?

Red releases lightning bolts from the Pixxie-Buster's end.

"Pixxie...", he speaks. "Autopilot mode!"

"Mm'kay"

She begins to fly on her own again, still firing out lightning bolts. Red gets onto one knee, and slaps the ground.

"Baby Godzilla!", he shouts. "Let's f***en go!!!"

POOF!

85fe99db0796ed00452c8b620cf7e0a9.jpg

Baby Godzilla has been summoned, once again. ((I'm just rushing this post at this point)). It started waddling towards Two Face and his men, tanking any damage they might give.

Interactions: P PopcornPie (Megumin), TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Tifa), thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Two Face)

Ryuji Kazan

Ryuji could only frown when Rocket began to do his own share of explaining the horrors he had seen. To be the one experimented on... even Ryuji could admit that that was screwed up. "You lost someone special to you, huh...?" It was then that Ryuji added something else to his story, a slight smile appearing on his face, though it was clear this expression was bittersweet. "There was one in particular-- her name was Chirin Taiyoki, the 'Ultimate Baker'. Chirin would go to the kitchen every morning and work her ass off to make us breakfast with a smile on her face. We'd all go to the Dining Hall and enjoy piping-hot rolls, pancakes, donuts... she even made cinnamon buns from scratch. Even after all we'd been through, she was our sunshine-- a hopeful little light in the darkness and despair, always trying to cheer us up. And, even though I admittedly didn't bother to interact with my peers too much, I secretly kind of... admired her and her positivity. Not from an amorous standpoint, mind you-- I wasn't up for that. One day after the fourth Class Trial, though... I could tell the cracks were starting to show. Chirin became a lot more quiet, and even though she still smiled and did her best to bring us hope, it seemed both of us knew that she couldn't keep the act up for long. Then, one day, we noticed her bedroom door was cracked open, and..." Ryuji folded his arms on the table.

"There was Chirin. She was on her bed, lying down, a smile on her face, marks below her eyes where tears once were..."

"...and a large kitchen knife plunged straight through her heart, her hand still limply clutching the handle. Yes... she took her own life. There was no mistaking it."

Ryuji stood up for a moment, clutching his sides. "The Fifth Class Trial was a somber one, to be sure, and even I had seemingly given up, but... then I found something all of us had missed. It was Chirin's final message to all of us that remained. I... don't have it on me, though. The 'Ultimate Lucky Student' has it... at least, I assume she does. After all, she was the one effectively leading us through the Trials, and so we thought it was only right she have it."

"It was what polite, sweet Chirin wrote in that dying message that lit a fire in our hearts like a furnace. She wanted us to carry on, and that even though her soul had left her body, she'd be watching all of us. 'Monokuma and the Mastermind might think we'll live under their veil of darkness and eternal despair, but they're wrong. My dearest friends, it was a pleasure to meet all of you and bring such genuine smiles to your faces. I understand you were sad to see me go, but as my final request, defeat the Mastermind, earn your freedom, and show the 'Ultimate Despair' that even when the darkest of clouds may haunt the sky, the Sun will always rise and banish them.' That... was the end of her message, and defeat the Mastermind we did. Junko Enoshima, the 'Ultimate Despair'... was no more. Still, what astounded me was not just the fact that a high school girl was behind all of this shit, but also the fact that she had evidently done this seventeen other times before us."

Ryuji sat back down. "What you went through's arguably worse, though. I'm not gonna try to deny that. Still... thanks for telling me." He smirked a bit when Rocket called him a "grade-schooler". "I'm not that young, y'know. In two more years, at least as far as my home country goes, I'd be able to drink from a shotglass just like you are. Hey... if I'm ever brought back here when that time comes, Moxxi on board Sanctuary promised me free drinks for a while. I'm sure she wouldn't mind letting me give you some of those, eh Rocket?"

Ryuji nodded when Rocket mentioned where the others had gone. "Like I said, the courthouse. Maybe there is a damsel in distress there." He said to Skye.

Jordi had started tugging quite hard on Nearl's ears, and when he did, Ryuji stood up, only for Skye to break up the altercation herself. "Exactly what the Siren said." He spat at Jordi. "You're not the only one from a different universe, after all. All of us are. If you wanna act like a clown, go back to the circus." Feeling a need to help comfort Nearl, Ryuji stored away his launcher and moved himself over to where the others were. "You alright?" Ryuji said to Nearl.

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
Riven Riven
@SeventhHeaven
(Open for Interactions)

Interactions: darkred darkred

Tsukasa Kadoya/Kamen Rider Decade
"Explosion? R-right!"

Tsukasa was unaware that the courthouse was going to explode. Unknown to him, a man has grabbed his arm and is taken through the black hole.

It is possible that the bandits have died along with the explosion and he is glad that he is safe. He looked at the man.

"I almost died over there! I didn't know that there was going to be an explosion, I could have died. I would like to thank you for saving me." He said.

Voss and his first mate had separated to visit their respective vendors. Likewise, Abbott would temporarily not be protected by Voss. Voss is frequently handholding Abbott with menial things, and since their arrival at Pandora, Voss had begun to try to get the sailor more independent from the sea captain. He thought that this would be a good place to build on that independence. Although, letting a naive sailor loose within a black market of all things is highly questionable at best.

Shortly after their separation, Abbott was approached by Lucky, the rabbit he spoke to not too long ago. Without asking for any sort of permission, Lucky swiped the camera from his neck and attempted to take a photo of the rubble that was the courthouse. The professional camera was in great condition despite all that it has been through since Pandora. As Lucky pressed the shutter on the camera, revealing that the device's flash was still enabled from the Ballmum battle. The flash may have not produced a good picture if the fires on the remains of the courthouse were large. Not that it wouldn't have been ruined anyway, as Abbott was actively trying to wrestle the camera from Lucky's paws.

Once the camera was in Lucky's paws, Abbott immediately began to panic. As previously stated, the camera held valuable intel regarding not only rival Neo-PHANTOM groups but also sensitive information about the possible location of a particular artifact... Voss would be absolutely pissed if he found out the camera was gone for good. Abbott needed to not only get the camera back but also stop Lucky from looking through the camera's contents.

"H-hey! That's mine! Give it back! Y-you're not supposed to have that!"

Abbott grabbed the camera and yanked as hard as he could. Abbott was a weakling and not at all strong, so maybe Lucky could overpower someone like him. He would continue to pull on the camera until Lucky took his first picture. Then the sailor tried to politely but desperately ask, "Please give back to me! If you wanted me to take a picture, y-you could've just asked...!" Abbott nervously eyed at the monitor on the camera that displays the pictures taken, hoping that Lucky doesn't decide to start looking through them.

P PopcornPie

• Price has been here the whole time, helping, yes! But let's not talk about that. Instead, let us begin in the courthouse, as everything descended into chaos, as these multiverse adventures tend to do every now and then.

Two-Face entered did what all cowards do: hid in a small black box and watched as his goons got their shit beaten out of them. The group might not have been allowed to use their powers or weapons, but John didn't mind. He wasn't part of the British SAS for nothing, after all. The first punch was thrown, by someone outside the Captain's peripherals, and the fight began. A bandit unfurled a switchblade, swiping at Price, who back-stepped out of the way. The knife lunged forward, Price dodged to the left, grabbed the bandit's arm, and gave a quick jab to his throat. John kicked his leg out from under him, then broke the bandit's arm over his knee. His hands quickly found their way to the goon's head, and with one quick motion, his neck was snapped.

Just as that bandit fell to the floor, two more approached the Captain. The latter prepared, bending his knees, keeping both in his peripherals. In sync, the two, being on opposite sides, made their attacks at the same time. John blocked a hook on his right, but had his left leg kicked, causing him to fall to his knee. A bat was raised in the air as the other brandished another switchblade, one that was approaching the Captain's chest at alarming speeds. His left hand caught the wrist holding the bat as his right leg swept under the knife wielder. John fell with the bandit, taking the other one down with him, all three now on the floor.

Price quickly rolled over onto the left bandit, giving a couple nasty punches to his face. He caught the other one in his peripherals lunging for him with his knife, which John fell back to avoid. He bumped into another bandit, this one holding a Tommy Gun, and was now aggro towards the Captain on the ground. John waited until he tried to pull the trigger to move the gun's barrel out of his face, letting the bandit unload quite a few bullets into one of his friends. 4 of the bullets slammed into Price's shield, depleting it for now. Of course, he had made the mistake of grabbing the barrel, which was soon very, very hot. He quickly let go as the burning metal singed his skin, standing up after delivering a quick jab to the gun-toting bandit's side.

The gun was soon on John again as he stood, but he smacked it out of the way before any lead was pumped into his stomach. He threw a punch into the bandit's face, staggering him, but the other one came over from the side to deliver a stab to Price's arm. The Captain was too late to block it, the knife being plunged into his upper arm. Granted, there isn't much for the knife to hold onto there, so it was quickly removed by the bandit. Price winced in pain, but adrenaline kept much of it from settling in. The Captain kicked the bandit back, taking a haymaker to the face by the other bandit. The punch, in addition to knocking off his hat, turned him around in time to see Zelda being thrown into a portal with a scientist.

"Fuckin' Germans," he muttered.

Price turned back around to wack the submachine gun away again, a bullet grazing his already wounded arm. Both bandits were ready and willing to kill him, but Price just lost the only thing holding him, and subsequently the others, back. One quick motion would serve to grab a knife from its sheath and throw it into the air, landing in the chest of the knife-wielding goon. Using the momentum from the throw, he kicked the other bandit into the wall to prevent him from shooting again. His unimpeded hand found his Glock, which was soon trained on the slimy goon's chest. Without hesitation, John fired 4 bullets into the bandit's chest. He dropped to the floor, dead.

Turning back around, everyone else had already finished off the bandits, unsurprisingly. Two-Face got very, very angry at them not honoring their deal. John didn't give a shit. His Glock was quickly trained on the mobster, but Harvey toting a detonator stayed his trigger finger. but then he clicked it. "Shit." Beeping eminated from all around them, any exits were closed off by falling rubble after both Roman and Two-Face used them. Convenient. Well, all except one exit. Yes, the black hole was still there, and was there only method of escape. Possibly. Maybe the German jumped in to kill him and those few girls. Who knows? Who cares, really? Price didn't, so he ran over towards the singularity. He stopped, however, turning back to quickly grab his boonie from the floor. Then he jumped through.

And ended up just a block away from the courthouse, which soon erupted in a fiery explosion. On the other side, everyone made it out, including the girl who Two-Face nearly dumped in a vat of acid. Princess Zelda, she says her name is, in a British accent. Not of Britain, it appears, despite the accent. But instead a "Hylian" princess, wherever that is. John couldn't curb his disappointment, Brits are few and far between in the multiverse. It's mostly Americans, for some reason. There was an Australian in a hat earlier, though, so that's something. At least she has the accent.

Anyways.

John looked down to his arm, which was bleeding, understandably. He couldn't blame it, it had two nasty holes in it. It was trying its best, he's sure. The Captain grabs one of those pink syringes he still had and injected himself with one. The wounds quickly cleared up, though his sleeve was still ruined. This sewer trip is proving to be much more complicated than he previously imagined. The Vault Hunters better be wrapping up soon. The longer they're down here, the more likely Tediore finds out.

After a few minutes of rest, Two-Face showed up again, brandishing a large rocket launcher, with a few bandits behind him. He offered an ultimatum, hand over the girl, or they all get blown sky high. "You're thicker than I thought," John muttered, both towards Harvey and not really caring if he heard. Really, trying to kill an innocent princess in front of a bunch of superpowered folk? Not something Price would choose to do, that's for sure. Unsurprisingly, no one considered taking his deal, and within a few seconds the group had acted. Trusting that they have the Two-Face situation under control, John simply grabbed Zelda's arm and pulled her back, behind him. Sure, she had a bunch of other meat shields, but one more couldn't hurt. Maybe his shield will help.

It took Lucky a few snaps to realize that his photos were overexposed. "Ah, fuck, the flash is on!" Lucky grunted, struggling to turn it off while simultaneously fighting to keep the camera. "Hey, Laddie, think of this as a bonding experience!" He chuckled playfully. In course of the struggle, however, he accidentally pressed the "gallery" button...

...But Abbott could still relax. The gallery opened up to one of Lucky's attempted shots of the fire. The bad news was, his curiosity wasn't swayed. "...Ugh, this one looks like shit. Which one deletes? Oh, this one zooms out. Oh, yuck, they all look like shit. Especially the selfie. How many pictures are on this thing, anyway...?"

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

1588212533849.png
Tom and Jerry friends.png
We were greeted by a. . . Balloon? Not the weirdest thing I've experienced in this adventure but it's definitely up there. How does one even live with such a body? I raised my hand and my claws came out, trying to pop it by giving it a little poke with my index finger.

Oh? He isn't a drinker?? Jerry thought. Well, he probably takes good care of his body because of how ripped he is. I respect that but come on, have a little fun sometimes. It won't damage your body that much!

ConnorOfficials ConnorOfficials GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Abbott became even more nervous as Lucky continued to toy with his camera, eventually pressing the "gallery" button during Abbott's struggle to retrieve the device. The classified intel in question was taken very recently before the pirates were abducted from their home world. Thankfully, Abbott had taken dozens upon dozens of photos during their time here, so the newer photos were things like Pandora wildlife, selfies with random people on the ship, and pictures resulting from Abbott trying to blind Ballmum and the mutants earlier. Unless Lucky were to suddenly go ham on the "back" button on the camera, the little sailor had nothing to worry about. However, Abbott was beginning to be irritated.

"Hey! What are you doing? Stop pressing that, that's not the right button! No, that doesn't delete photos you took. Neither does that. That isn't right either. That's the zoom button. Don't press that! Y-you know what? Just gimme that, I'll just show you." Abbott tried to pull harder on the camera. "I'm not gonna let you select something and mess up all my photos! You clearly don't know what you're doing. I'll just take the picture myself! It'll look a lot better than anything you'll ever take, anyway." Abbott then began to try pressing on the delete button over Lucky's failed images, but likely missing it entirely unless Lucky would stop resisting.

P PopcornPie

His ears folded back in irritation as he wrestled. "I spent one year of me life wandering streets, one year in random bars, and the third year with me ass stuck in a recliner! Gimme a break!" Resentful towards Abbott's criticisms, Lucky kept trying to navigate the camera's gallery and menus, only to finally realize that he was not one to handle new-fangled technology, let alone new-fangled technology from another dimension. With sourness on his face, he lifted his digits from the buttons, giving Abbott full control over his camera once more. "I will admit, those are bang-up photos. Some I understand more than others, but they're pretty damn clear."

But he wasn't done snooping yet. Lucky scampered to the top of a stand, watching over his shoulder like a vulture, hoping that he would catch a glimpse of the more...confidential photos Abbott seemed protective of.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back