• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Sci-Fi-Trainingroom.jpgAfter a short period of time, Susan eventually leads them to a doorway. Using her ID card for quick access, she places the card onto a scanner. Once her identification is verified, the doors open, revealing an oval-like room that has a couple of boxes and a separate room on the wall. "This is the Training Room." The captain began as she leads the trio in. "A combat-training arena that has an Artificial-Reality system that can create characters and objects that you can see, touch, and feel." She gestures around the entire room before pointing to the aforementioned boxes. "And yes, these boxes are not real." She demonstrates by pushing the box to the ground with nothing more than her finger.

Lux looked around, taking in the simple area, and then took his blades out of his cloak, the plasma batteries activated as the crackled with purple energy. He went to the other side of the arena and faced Kqidons, saying and writing nothing.

Grinning widely underneath her mask, Kqidons unsheathes her blade gauntlets and her mask's eyeholes glow red. Seeing that the fight might not end well, the captain sighs before she points both at Kqidons and Lux. "You two, don't kill each other." She said to the combatants before pointing to Talia. "You enforce what I said to them." She ordered as she prepares to leave the room. "I'm going back to the cafeteria." She walks out and the door closes.

She raises her fists, ready to fight... but before she could, she briefly glowed blue before disappearing entirely. She was using her kind's invisibility technology. Practically a staple for the Vagroks.

She was swiftly walking around the masked soldier, planning an attack, with footsteps as quiet as a falling leaf.

Lux was only slightly caught off guard. He remained perfectly still as he listened for anything. He looked around for any sort of distortion in the air or bent shadows. There is no such thing as a perfect invisibility. He spun his knife against his finger, then dropped it into the floor. The sound waves bounced around the room. He heard it was different behind him, picked up the knife he dropped, and then spun around and threw it right where Kqidons was.

She stopped when Lux dropped his knife to the ground. Initially thinking that he conceded defeat, she was caught off-guard when Lux quickly picked his knife back up and threw it directly towards her. She uses her blades to knock the knife out of her way. She then grabs several supersized Shurikens and threw them at Lux as she rushes towards him.

Lux saw the blades coming, and caught one of them while letting the other two whiz by him. He stood standing still, and when she rushed, he ducked her first strike, then her second. Only on defense for now.

Kokoro was still invisible, but she had not actually left the cafeteria. Instead, she has been hiding in plain sight, just waiting and watching with no motive. Ergo, with her intangibility, she had free reign - almost - to do what she pleased, as typical ghosts do. At the moment, she is possessing a chair and making it fly around.

Talia sat criss cross apple sauce, watching the two battle it out and giving the Cap’n a thumbs up when she told her to be the enforcer. She was small, especially compare to those two, but she’d blow them sky high if necessary.

• Kokoro was still invisible, but she had not actually left the cafeteria. Instead, she has been hiding in plain sight, just waiting and watching with no motive. Ergo, with her intangibility, she had free reign - almost - to do what she pleased, as typical ghosts do. At the moment, she is possessing a chair and making it fly around.
    Eventually, Susan made it back to the mess hall. "So... do you think-" Ma'arz tried to ask about how the fight between the two giants would go. "Considering the fact that they seem to be fairly formidable foes, I doubt they won't leave without a dislocated shoulder." She quickly responds, in a deadpan voice. She sits back down and took her first bite on the cheese pizza before washing it down with a sip of Zorglin tea.

Lux gets tripped, and when she pounces, he rolls to the side, swings his body around back onto his feet, and axe-kicks her square on her back, slamming her into the ground. Once he made contact, he looked down at her, waiting for her to get up.

Talia winced as the two took each other to the ground, but kept quiet. They were both relying on their strength more, intentional or not. At least, in her eyes.

Kqidons IV groaned in pain from that ax-kick. She quickly pushes herself away as her invisibility reactivates. When she picked herself back up, she stumbled a little, making heavy footsteps, revealing herself through sound.

Kokoro notices Susan and Ma'arz enter the room, and the chair is lowered to whence it was before. Shortly after, the duo would feel their individual chairs floating beneath them, slowly and carefully rising as to not suddenly startle them.

• Kokoro notices Susan and Ma'arz enter the room, and the chair is lowered to whence it was before. Shortly after, the duo would feel their individual chairs floating beneath them, slowly and carefully rising as to not suddenly startle them.
    When the chair started to float, Ma'arz freaked out a little and quickly got off. However, Susan was not fazed, as she grabbed onto her chair as to not fall off. She was just not amused. "Kokoro, assuming that you are using whatever spectral powers you have to make this chair float, please stop." She ordered hastily.

Last edited:
"Geez, you're no fun... Fine..." Kokoro said from the background while remaining unseen, both chairs momentarily lowering. There she was, trying to find something - anything to do, and now it is nothing. In her tone, it sounded like disappointment.

"Geez, you're no fun... Fine..." Kokoro said from the background while remaining unseen, both chairs momentarily lowering. There she was, trying to find something - anything to do, and now it is nothing. In her tone, it sounded like disappointment.
At peace again, the captain took another sip of her tea before turning to the ghost. "So, what brings you here?" She asked Kokoro. "To be part of the elite squadrons of the One-Earth Society military forces?"

Lux felt his mask go askew, and Kqidons viewed his chin and bottom lip, which was similarly scarred as his hands. He had a grimace as he caught the blade of her gauntlet in his hand, not minding the cuts he’s getting, and forced it towards her own abdomen, his eye half-red in anger.

The now visible Kokoro was on the receiving end of said questions. "Well, my time is practically infinite. I may as well use it for 'something', I thought. It hadn't really occurred to me about what I wanted to do, but in the end, here I am." Kokoro explained simply. "A bit aimless perhaps, but what else am I supposed to do with all of my years?"

• The now visible Kokoro was on the receiving end of said questions. "Well, my time is practically infinite. I may as well use it for 'something', I thought. It hadn't really occurred to me about what I wanted to do, but in the end, here I am." Kokoro explained simply. "A bit aimless perhaps, but what else am I supposed to do with all of my years?"
    Susan nods before taking another bite of her pizza. "You know..." She said initially, her mouth still chewing on the pizza, before swallowing. "I know you're a phenomenon to be admired, as you already noticed, but I do know a crewmember who would be very interested in you." She informed her.

Lux glared at Kqidons as he fixed his mask. He rolled his neck, then activated the plasma batteries on his blades, making them more dangerous as he took one step back in preparation, and then dashed forward, feinting with one slice as his ambidextrous left hand went for her side.

"You know..." She said initially, her mouth still chewing on the pizza, before swallowing. "I know you're a phenomenon to be admired, as you already noticed, but I do know a crewmember who would be very interested in you." She informed her.
"You do, hm...?" Kokoro seemed uncertain, yet curious at the same time. "Another crew member of yours, I assume... Should I be worried?" She asked honestly.

Talia stood up, her eyes wide as she saw the blood spill to the floor. She assumed they would stop there, but the the masked human drew his blades. She snarled, and ran forward to them. Enough!” She yelled at them, just as the human surged forward. She tried to grab the end of his cloak to stop him, but she wasn’t fast enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back