• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lux stumbled along, still making sure his wounds are thoroughly cauterized, and then put his knife away. He tried to keep breathing at a minimum so his punctured lung didn’t get worse. He followed Talia as close as he could.

• After Susan hung up, she stood up amongst Ma'arz and Kokoro. "Well, I must get a move-on. I need to make sure if those two crewpeople make it to the medical bay in time." She said to the duo. Suddenly, a question popped up in Ma'arz's head and he stood up. "Hey! Pardon me, captain!" He said quickly to get her attention. "Does... Does this place has a recreational center? As in, a place so I can test my knowledge with?" He asked. This reminded Susan about a specific recruit. "Yes. In fact, this flagship has a whole laboratory of its own. A crewmember leads the lab." She responds. "His name is Xu'Orz." Ma'arz tips his head to the left slightly. "Species?" He asked. "That's a surprise. Come with me. I'll lead you to the laboratory." She turns to Kokoro. "Do you wanna come?"

Lux hobbled in and laid on the bed. He grabbed his pad and detailed what he’d want.

1.You may do surgery, but only cut my shirt what you must. Little to no eye contact with my skin.
2.I make blood quickly. So no transfusions.
3. Hurry up. I do not like medical bays.

The doctor saw the note Lux made and, after going over it for a second, looks up to Lux. "Well, for one and three, depending on the severity of your wounds," He said as he approached him. "A surgical procedure might not be required. Our head doctor has something that'll make you and your friend's recoveries quick and painless." He informed him, with a look of confidence, before looking at his note again. "As for the second one... I'm afraid that I can't ensure that." He responds. "We'll have to discuss that with our head doctor. Not every day we hear people say they make blood fast." He finished.

After Susan hung up, she stood up amongst Ma'arz and Kokoro. "Well, I must get a move-on. I need to make sure if those two crewpeople make it to the medical bay in time." She said to the duo. Suddenly, a question popped up in Ma'arz's head and he stood up. "Hey! Pardon me, captain!" He said quickly to get her attention. "Does... Does this place has a recreational center? As in, a place so I can test my knowledge with?" He asked. This reminded Susan about a specific recruit. "Yes. In fact, this flagship has a whole laboratory of its own. A crewmember leads the lab." She responds. "His name is Xu'Orz." Ma'arz tips his head to the left slightly. "Species?" He asked. "That's a surprise. Come with me. I'll lead you to the laboratory." She turns to Kokoro. "Do you wanna come?"
Kokoro thought about it when hearing, eventually opting to nod her head. "Sure, why not? It's best to keep occupied, after all." She said in response, gladly wanting to come along. Might as well see what this place has to offer, right?
Meanwhile, the resident medic was just chilling in her room after sorting herself out - though, all of a sudden, she heard a call through the intercom.
"Doctor Hamele, you are needed in the medical bay."
At the sound of the words, she let out a surprised yelp, got up and began heading to the medical bay ASAP - the quicker, the better. It fortunately didn't take her long to arrive at the medical bay itself. Almost immediately upon her arrival, she came into the room, and there she stood promptly, what appeared to be a staff in hand. Tall for her gender, moderately tanned, and her hair being light blue yet organised and compressed into a small 'bow' sort of style (like one of those ribbon bows). A black coat and cloak topped her off, at least for the most part on the exterior, and while the rest of what she looks like does not particularly matter, she got here as quickly as she could. With her entrance aside, she headed to the doctors. "I heard the intercom and came as fast as I could! What is the calling?" She asked with haste.

Lux looked at the doctor in the eyes.

My skin is not for for faint of heart. You’ll never forget what you see, and that is what I’m afraid of. Do everything in your power to not look at my skin.

• Kokoro thought about it when hearing, eventually opting to nod her head. "Sure, why not? It's best to keep occupied, after all." She said in response, gladly wanting to come along. Might as well see what this place has to offer, right?
    She nods and gestures the two to follow her. Ma'arz grabs both of his suitcases (remember those?) and followed her, alongside Kokoro. As they were walking in the halls, Ma'arz was humming a little tune as they find their way to the lab. He was quite excited to meet the crewmember and head scientist of the lab. But, what was his species...?

Talia quickly led them to the medical bay, rolling her eyes at Kqidons when they entered. She leaned against the door while she waited for those two, and to explain things to Hamele if they didn't. Upon seeing Hamele, she nodded to the doctor before looking back at the other two. "Ill be here until the cap'n dismisses me," She started, walking towards Hamele. "Because these two stabbed each other. Twice."

She nods and gestures the two to follow her. Ma'arz grabs both of his suitcases (remember those?) and followed her, alongside Kokoro.
Naturally, Kokoro would follow along - ever so curious to find out just what is waiting for her.
The doctor quickly met up with the head doctor. "We got two patients. One Human, one Vagrok. Former has various, seemingly deep stabs wounds that he has cauterized. Latter has two stab wounds on her hips, not cauterized." He quickly informs Hamele.
Hamele nods in understanding. "Got it! This shouldn't take long at all, if that's all it is!" Hamele said proudly, gripping her staff and then turning to the approaching Talia, who added an additional confirmation to this incident.
"Ill be here until the cap'n dismisses me," She started, walking towards Hamele. "Because these two stabbed each other. Twice."
"Stab wounds..." Hamele thought aloud, nodding and then glancing to the bodies of the currently injured. She took a deep breath and nodded. "...Alright. I'm ready to start as soon as possible." She said aloud to be sure, intending to approach the bodies, pressing what seemed to be some kind of button on her staff as one end of it lit up a pure white, until Hamele turned a dial on it for it to turn a light green that is - fully prepared to do what is needed.

• Ship_Lab.jpgEventually, after a walk, they've made it to the labs. The first sight they saw initially was a little computer desk and a few glass tubes that have growing plant life around them. "Hm... simple, yet elegant. I like it so far." Ma'arz initially comments, walking in and placing his briefcases down.

Eventually, after a walk, they've made it to the labs. The first sight they saw initially was a little computer desk and a few glass tubes that have growing plant life around them. "Hm... simple, yet elegant. I like it so far." Ma'arz initially comments, walking in and placing his briefcases down.
"Oooh... I like this already..." Kokoro said curiously, looking around and full of wonder.
"Make it quick."
Hamele sighed and aimed her staff at them. "That's the plan, trust me." Hamele said bluntly as she held down the trigger to fire the staff. What happened next, the green energy at the end of the staff turned from a ball to a beam, flowing to and through Kqidons's body. As if by magic, Kqidons could feel all of her injuries fading and her body practically putting itself back together as if nothing had ever happened. In a way, it was like the damage had been reverted! Hamele looked to Lux. "One down, one to go..." She said aloud, preparing and intending to do the same if he would even let her follow through with such.

Talia headed to one of the tables to grab some wrap bandages. She wrapped her hand quickly, as Hamele healed Kqidons. She wanted to see how the human would react to being healed this way.

Xu'Orz

Xu'Orz, one of the many Thugalek Units, and one of the first in his Commission. Science. He dwelled in the laboratory in a separate chamber, walls of thick titanium-infused glass as the main form of isolation. In there, he was simply testing an experiment. Forced apoptosis. In its most simplest of explanations, disintegration of the cells. He poured from a vial of a bright orange liquid substance onto the leaf of one of the many plants that could be found. It took a matter of ten seconds before the cells of the leaf were compromised, and rapidly began to decay and flake wherever the liquid had landed. A smile creeped upon the scientist's face as this occured.

Thereupon, after noting his findings, he heard the opening of a door and the tapping of feet against metal. He audibly groaned, and strut to the main chamber of his office. As he walked, there were many things to be seen. Live organisms and specimens preserved in stasis within large tubes, filled with a nutrient rich concoction. An array of various biological remains, sorted to the highest precision possible. Active and living specimens of various animals, plants and fungi, kept sealed within terrariums and vivariums. And, finally, as he neared the corner to the main chamber, a vast botanical garden, contained within towering enclosured, and before him stood two of the rookies the captain had been talking about, and the captain herself.

"Good evening, Captain Susan" Xu'Orz said, before looking upon the duo beside her. "I see our captain has fulfilled her promise with new recruits." He said solemnly, observing each for flaws, his eyes like daggers. "However it seems Captain Susan had to scrape from the bottom of the barrel," He scoffed, sneering at those who stood ahead of him. He averted his gaze towards the Captain. "What services of mine are needed to justify this abrupt interruption?" He pondered

Mentions
CaptainRustbolt21 CaptainRustbolt21 BoltBeam BoltBeam

Lux glared up at the doctor. He grabbed his pad.

Only heal what I am wounded with. Do not heal my scars

he wrote and showed Hamele

"Good evening, Captain Susan", Xu'Orz said, before looking upon the duo beside her. "I see our captain has fulfilled her promise with new recruits." He said solemnly, observing each for flaws, his eyes like daggers. "However it seems Captain Susan had to scrape from the bottom of the barrel," He scoffed, sneering at those who stood ahead of him. He averted his gaze towards the Captain. "What services of mine are needed to justify this abrupt interruption?" He pondered.​
Ma'arz stood back in surprise upon meeting the very tall scientist. "A Thugalek..." He simply said, in awe. And a rude one, at that. His awed-look immediately turned into an unamused glare at the scientist. He didn't necessarily like his abilities being underestimated, even if his experience is inferior to the Thugalek.

Susan rolled her eyes when she heard him snark towards the duo. Seems like this is normal stuff the captain has to endure. "My latest recruits, Ma'arz and Kokoro, wanted to take a look at the laboratory you are attending." She explained to Xu'Orz as she crosses her arms. "If you are asking who require your services, you ask the recruits." She said before she slightly narrows her eyes. "And ask nicely."

Xu'Orz

Xu'Orz merely nodded to his superior. "Yes Captain Susan," He sighed quietly. He turned his attention towards the two new recruits, addressing them. "Ma'arz, Kokoro, what is it that you want to see about the laboratory?" He asked, minding his way too be polite.

He motioned his hand as if to beckon, "Anywhere in this facility can be asked of, just say the word."

Mentions
CaptainRustbolt21 CaptainRustbolt21 BoltBeam BoltBeam

Ma'arz took another step, his lidless eyes scanning around the facility with keen interest. He quickly turns back to the Thugalek. "I merely wanted to see the internal operations of the laboratory," He explains to the Thugalek, trying to sound respectful. "What it deals with, what materials does it offer, what research options it has." He then holds out his hand, in an attempt to give him a kind handshake. "After all, I am an interdisciplinary scientist; I deal with biology, technology, and astrology. My full name is Ma'arz Gelonz, but call me what you wish."

"Good evening, Captain Susan" Xu'Orz said, before looking upon the duo beside her. "I see our captain has fulfilled her promise with new recruits." He said solemnly, observing each for flaws, his eyes like daggers. "However it seems Captain Susan had to scrape from the bottom of the barrel," He scoffed, sneering at those who stood ahead of him. He averted his gaze towards the Captain. "What services of mine are needed to justify this abrupt interruption?" He pondered.
Ma'arz stood back in surprise upon meeting the very tall scientist. "A Thugalek..." He simply said, in awe. And a rude one, at that. His awed-look immediately turned into an unamused glare at the scientist. He didn't necessarily like his abilities being underestimated, even if his experience is inferior to the Thugalek.

Susan rolled her eyes when she heard him snark towards the duo. Seems like this is normal stuff the captain has to endure. "My latest recruits, Ma'arz and Kokoro, wanted to take a look at the laboratory you are attending." She explained to Xu'Orz as she crosses her arms. "If you are asking who require your services, you ask the recruits." She said before she slightly narrows her eyes. "And ask nicely."
Xu'Orz merely nodded to his superior. "Yes Captain Susan," He sighed quietly. He turned his attention towards the two new recruits, addressing them. "Ma'arz, Kokoro, what is it that you want to see about the laboratory?" He asked, minding his way to be polite.

He motioned his hand as if to beckon, "Anywhere in this facility can be asked of, just say the word."
Kokoro nodded in understanding and looked around in wonder once again - but what she is more interested in is... "I'd like to take a little look around - if you'll let me. I want to see what this laboratory of yours has to offer." She said simply to him.
Lux glared up at the doctor. He grabbed his pad.

Only heal what I am wounded with. Do not heal my scars

he wrote and showed Hamele
Hamele nodded. "No problem!" She said passively, honestly a little tipped off by the mention of the scars, but at the same time, that interested her. Never-the-less, Hamele would go on to use her staff on Lux like she did on Kqidons, and within moments, all his wounds were gone and his scars were spared - just like he wanted. With that done, Hamele released the trigger, and turned her staff off before backing away. "There you go - good as new!" She said not a moment later, lowering her staff to her side as she just simply smiled at a job well done.

Talia came up to Hamele, and showed her the bandaged hand. “Actually, do you mind? It’s not bad, but it’ll be a nuisance if I’m gonna fight.” She explained.

Hamele noticed and sighed. "I just turned it off..." She joked, laughing it off and then turning the staff on to fix the wounds on Talia's bandaged hand in the same way, then she turned it off. "There you go. 'Now' I should be done." Hamele said hopefully.

After the healing process was done, one of the doctors approached Hamele. "Pardon me, Doctor Hamele. Can I have you for a second? It's about Lux." He asked.

Hamele saw the doctor approach her and nodded. "Oh, absolutely!" She consented without much added thought, once against turning her staff off and lowering it, yet within seconds, she now stores it in a holster on her back.

Talia smiled shortly, and muttered an apology before her hand got healed. She took off the bandage and nodded, before turning to Lux. “You are going to be in so much trouble.” She said with a small smile.

Hamele saw the doctor approach her and nodded. "Oh, absolutely!" She consented without much added thought, once against turning her staff off and lowering it, yet within seconds, she now stores it in a holster on her back.
"Lux has said that he prefers to skip the blood transfusion process, " He explains to the good doctor, gesturing to the patient in question. "Claiming that he can make quick blood." He scoffed at the thought. "As if bone marrow can produce blood that quick..." He then went back to serious mode. "I am asking you if we should accept his request or proceed with the transfusion, Doctor Hamele."

Hamele listened to the explanation and at first seemed a bit unsure. One could tell she'd really like to check for herself, but another part of her wants to say no because - well, not only is that none of her business, it's a patient's request. Hamele eventually sighed and had made her mind up. "I would like to grant his request. He shall be spared of the transfusion, but if anything comes of this, then I guess one can blame both him and I." Hamele said simply, glancing to him with that curious look on her face before she quickly dismissed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back