• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

• "You do, hm...?" Kokoro seemed uncertain, yet curious at the same time. "Another crew member of yours, I assume... Should I be worried?" She asked honestly.

"Depends on your definition of worry." She snarked before quickly being serious again. "Her name is Hamele Isaragi. She is the flagship's head medical doctor. She always has a bit of a fascination for the supernatural... or anything that catches her interest." She said to the ghost before looking around. "I thought she would be here by now... I guess she's either doing surgery or... something else." She said, finishing her sentence with a voice of ambiguity.

Talia’s eyes narrowed, and she put herself right next to the two. “Oh my God, you children!” She screamed at them, yelling right in their ears, basically. “What the hell is wrong with you two!” She yelled, putting on hand on the gauntlets so they wouldn’t move, and one hand on the Vagrok shoulder so she wouldn’t move.

"Depends on your definition of worry." She snarked before quickly being serious again. "Her name is Hamele Isaragi. She is the flagship's head medical doctor. She always has a bit of a fascination for the supernatural... or anything that catches her interest." She said to the ghost before looking around. "I thought she would be here by now... I guess she's either doing surgery or... something else." She said, finishing her sentence with a voice of ambiguity.
Kokoro thought about it, sighing. "With a description like that, it wouldn't surprise me if she 'is' doing something else. A job like that must be really hectic as it is..." She said simply, though that 'something else' tipped her off. Thinking on it, maybe she will be here soon... At some point. She thinks. Who knows?

Lux was surprised she actually went for a lethal strike, and he saw his blood drip onto the floor. His eye flamed red as he tried to move Talia away so he could get her back more, but he decided to stop, calm down, and took his hand off his blade, and instead held his own wounds.

Talia turned a lethal glare at Lux when he tried to move her, and hissed in his face. “Don’t you dare try to move me after the stunt you two just pulled.” She growled.

• Kokoro thought about it, sighing. "With a description like that, it wouldn't surprise me if she 'is' doing something else. A job like that must be really hectic as it is..." She said simply, though that 'something else' tipped her off. Thinking about it, maybe she will be here soon... At some point. She thinks. Who knows?
    Eventually, there was a quick change in topics. "Hey, isn't that Zorglin milk in that tea?" Ma'arz asked, pointing at Susan's tea. "Oh, yes, it is." She confirmed, moving her tea so that both Ma'arz and Kokoro can see. "See, before I joined the military, I was a heavy drinker; Vodka was my particular favorite. Surprised I didn't die from alcohol poisoning..." She began, trying to keep her past a little ambiguous. "I quit cold turkey when I entered military training. It hit me hard, but I was introduced to Zorglin tea." She took another sip of the tea before continuing. "The milk can cancel out any withdrawal symptoms, from heroin to alcohol. A quitter's dreams." She continues, with a little smirk on her face. "Also, I like sweet drinks." She finished before taking another sip.

Talia grabbed Kqidons sand slammed her shoulder into the wall, fury pouring out of her. “Learn this, and learn it now Vagrok! I don’t care who you are, or what your status is. Here, we are all crew members of Susan’s fleet. Nothing more, nothing less. And like an idiot, you just pulled out the only thing keeping the blood inside of his body!” She growled at the other female. Some white blood dropped onto her shoulder, since Talia had been holding onto the blades when it was ripped out. “Now I’m going to help you get up, and you’re going to see the doctor. Stat.” She said, more to both of them than just one.

Lux coughed up a little bit of blood as the blades were ripped out. He drew some knives of his own and activated the batteries to cauterize his own wounds. He hissed slightly at the heat but kept going.

Kokoro looked on in interest while listening to Susan's speakings. She tried to think back on what 'she' liked when she was in the land of the living, adjusting to the sudden change in topic as best as she could. "I wasn't too picky myself; I just took what I could get, and that was it." She said simply, adding her own perspective into the conversation.

Talia rolled her eyes at his cauterizing, and stood up, trying to help the Vagrok. “That’ll do for now. But you’ll defiantly have internal bleeding.” She said, looking to them both. “I’m serious. Doctor. Now.”

Talia grabbed Kqidons sand slammed her shoulder into the wall, fury pouring out of her. “Learn this, and learn it now Vagrok! I don’t care who you are, or what your status is. Here, we are all crew members of Susan’s fleet. Nothing more, nothing less. And like an idiot, you just pulled out the only thing keeping the blood inside of his body!” She growled at the other female. Some white blood dropped onto her shoulder, since Talia had been holding onto the blades when it was ripped out. “Now I’m going to help you get up, and you’re going to see the doctor. Stat.” She said, more to both of them than just one.
When she was given the scolding from the Da'Mapello, she simply growled in response as Talia helped her up.
Lux coughed up a little bit of blood as the blades were ripped out. He drew some knives of his own and activated the batteries to cauterize his own wounds. He hissed slightly at the heat but kept going.
Talia rolled her eyes at his cauterizing, and stood up, trying to help the Vagrok. “That’ll do for now. But you’ll defiantly have internal bleeding.” She said, looking to them both. “I’m serious. Doctor. Now.”
Once she's back to her feet, she pushed Talia away. "I can walk by myself, thank you." She said as she tried to walk out, only to kneel down after a few quick steps. "I-I got it! I got it..." She assured them as she tried to get back to her feet and walk again. Clearly, she doesn't get it...

Lux glared at Kqidons the entire time. He wouldn’t accept help because that’s who he is and he’s experienced worse stuff alone. She clearly hasn’t. Lux got to a knee, and went over to the wall so he didn’t have to use effort and air to keep himself upright. He never broke eye contact with Kqidons as he continued to cauterize his wounds.

As Lux and Kqidons attempt to stagger to wherever the doctor was, and whoever they were at that, said doctor was confined in their individual room by their own choice - and at the moment, was sorting out their room on the other side, innocently enough. Several jars of unknown contents lined two shelves at the far end of their room, and given who they were, they had an entire medical set-up ready and waiting whenever they needed it - for as many people as they may need. The injured duo lasted long enough to get to near their door if they had been moving the whole time, but they'd still need a little awareness as to if anyone is even 'at' their door.

Last edited:
Talia growled at the stubbornness of the Vagrok, and dug her nails into her already bleeding palm. “Clearly, ya don’t. Put you’re pride aside for few moments, and let me help you.” She said, moving to help her. She then swerved her head to Lux. “And you. Stop acting like a wounded three year old with that stupid glare and go to the doctor. If you don’t know where she is, then follow us.”

"SCREW YOU. I'll follow you, but I won't let you help me." She snarled as she manages to get back up on her own and, before she lost balance again, she manages to get to the door frame so she can grab onto it and not fall off.

Talia was seething. She was never going to play babysitter again. “Fine! Be that way!” She yelled, before looking to Lux. “And I assume you don’t need help either?” She growled, her arms crossed.

Lux shook his head. He did not want help because he did not need it. He slowly got up and instead of trying to walk normally, he let himself have a limp as he followed along, eye still partially red.

She rolled her eyes, and eventually started leading them down the hall, going relatively slow so they could keep up. When her phone stated ringing, Talia took a deep, calming breath, before answering. “Hey Cap’n.” She said, as casually as she could. Her voice sounded a little strained, though.

She looked at the two bleeding warriors, and took another deep breath. “Well, the brawl is done. As for injuries.....” She paused, and looked at herself, covered in all three of their blood. Less of hers, but still. “All I’m saying is it’s not my fault.” She finished quickly, and waited for the response.

Talia heard the captain sigh on the phone. "Of course..." She said. She knew something like this would happen. She just didn't know the severity. "Talia, if they're both severely injured, please make sure they get the medical attention they need. I don't care if they don't want it; if they ask, tell them it's my orders." She ordered the Da'Mapello.

Lux was listening in on the conversation, thanks to his incredible hearing, and he sighed as he coughed. He would allow surgery, but only through his shirt so the doctors had minimal view of his skin, and the scars on it.

Talia hummed over the phone, before looking at two who were bleeding. “We’re already on our way. Please don’t ask me to babysit again.” She whispered the last bit into the phone.

"Got it. Thanks." Susan said before she hung up on her. Talia still sees Kqidons and Lux stumbling in the hallways, trying to find a first-aid kit or something. It's actually kinda surprising they haven't bled out yet. Though, it's better late than never.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back