• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I don't get the states of matter rule, i mean every decent magical user can use all three (Like with water, ice and steam spells)

i'm guessing you mean that he alters matter regardless of physical laws (Like making metal gaseous or something)?

Here's the basics of my character magic:

Unlike DnD there's only 4 categories

+Spring: Spells that control plants, earth, light and healing

+Summer: Spells that control water (liquid), steam, fire and sand. Also, charming spells (Not mind control, i know but for seduction and stuff) and spells that create food or at least cook it.

+Autumn: Spells that control lightning, wind and darkness. Necromancy would be in this category (but she obviously won't use it) and illusory spells too.

+Winter: Ice spells, wards, divination, scrying, crystal spells (in this sistem is an element), metal spells and enchantments. Binding and magical deals would fit here too.

Summoning spells can belong to any season, it depends on the specific creature summoned.

I'll go into more depth later, that was just the essence of the system.

I don't get the states of matter rule, i mean every decent magical user can use all three (Like with water, ice and steam spells)

i'm guessing you mean that he alters matter regardless of physical laws (Like making metal gaseous or something)?

+Summer: Spells that control water (liquid), steam, fire and sand. Also, charming spells (Not mind control, i know but for seduction and stuff) and spells that create food or at least cook it.

+Autumn: Spells that control lightning, wind and darkness. Necromancy would be in this category (but she obviously won't use it) and illusory spells too.

+Winter: Ice spells, wards, divination, scrying, crystal spells (in this sistem is an element), metal spells and enchantments. Binding and magical deals would fit here too.

Summoning spells can belong to any season, it depends on the specific creature summoned.

No dont worry about it. His power is weird. Its the same ability but ut has 4 different forms based on the state of matter of the power itself. He has a solid ,liquid, gas, and plasma state of the crimson force. So magics that vary based on state of matter will be rather similar and probably not well received.

I like what you have so far though seasonal magic is very theme fitting for this rp honestly.

love the sound of this!
im interested in in being on the red crown team
Excellent glad to hear it. Incidentally i just found the image imma use for the Prince on that team.
1a75526cbaf5313e950a2fa73a6c4115.jpg
Say hi to Prince Zeed arguably the least lucky young man in the world.

Unlucky Prince Zeeeeeeed, and I can see Red Crown team meeting the Archmage team.
Oh most certainly , all our teams will be interacting for better or worse.

Also believe it or not he is actually relatively terrible in combat. He's very Meh with a sword and has absolutely no magical talent , worse the power he does has comes at a high cost and nobody wants him to use it least of all himself.

Really like the idea of multiple groups impacting the overall story! I’d be interested in roleplaying as one of the Orphans turned assassin.

Really like the idea of multiple groups impacting the overall story! I’d be interested in roleplaying as one of the Orphans turned assassin.
Fantastic i should probably start listing these claims...

Oh most certainly , all our teams will be interacting for better or worse.

Also believe it or not he is actually relatively terrible in combat. He's very Meh with a sword and has absolutely no magical talent , worse the power he does has comes at a high cost and nobody wants him to use it least of all himself.
Geez. Prince Zeed is very unlucky.

Is it alright for an ex-mage familiar (wizard/mage’s animal assistant) to join Red crown team? He is a bird that gained intelligence and some magical power from his late master who is now dead.

Is it alright for an ex-mage familiar (wizard/mage’s animal assistant) to join Red crown team? He is a bird that gained intelligence and some magical power from his late master who is now dead.
Not likely. The red crown team are badass warriors who fought in a 3 month tournament and won against the best fighters and mages in margoon. Not to be stifling or anything but no familiar would have that kind of power. Even the strongest of familiar's like Imps and Fairies would be about half to a third as strong as the champions. Granted power isnt everything but when your litmus test is being trapped in a ring and fighting it does matter quite alot. He could still join the team in cannon but it would have to be RPed out.

So the Archmage team can only be Human, Elves or Dwarf characters right?

Correct. Izikiel will not train monster classes or anything like that. He has strick rules set for him.
So what if they have some sorta curse placed on them like a Werewolf transformation or something like that.

I may have a loophole. If said bird had their masters soul inside them....they would have as much magical potential as a human which could be enough for them to win one of the tournaments. Is that something you would find desirable? If not its fine. Not everyone needs to be one of the team members we need side characters and folks to join up in story

So what if they have some sorta curse placed on them like a Werewolf transformation or something like that.
He would break it until they could master magic enough to apply it on themselves with magic.

Or at least maybe seal it or otherwise tame it so that it could be used. The important thing is their history. He can see into a persons past and soul. He knows if you have a good heart or not and those without it are either vaporized or sent away depending on their history. Dudes a crazy 10,000 year old wizard, and beyond training others in magic and changing magic as a whole he isnt really allowed to interact with the destiny of normal mortals. His 4 students clearly dont have the same rules so thats why they need to gather the components...legendary components.

Archmage team- Powerful mages
Red Crown team-Powerful and versatile Adventures
Royal Assassin team- Powerful Tacticians and Murderers.

Also im about to upload the map again with the legend added to it so ya know... Stay tuned.

20200831_180434.jpg
1. Vitalina-The capitol city of Vitaros, surrounded on all sides by villages and farmlands this city is also home to the Great temple of the gods a massive structure built 5000 years ago. In addition the palace was moved here after the raid on Humnade meaning the royal family also dwells here. This city holds the highest population in the world with 2.3 million people calling it home. These people all live in relative peace as a monster hasn't been seen this far north since before the temple was built.

2. Drestin-Initially a fort built to keep the barbarians of Khoth at bay. Drestin became a full blown city after the Khoth were quelled. Its sturdy walls house 1.1 million people and roughly 44% of the Vitarossi navy are docked in and around this city. Wide sweeping plains on either side are home to wild horses and large farmlands that fuel the city. Like Vitalina there have been no monster sightings here in thousands of years.

3. Khofell- An island state that was absorbed into vitaros 1200 years ago and is believed to be the main cause of the Divide between Vitaros and Margoon. Home to the barbarians of Khoth who branched off of the kingdom of man before Vitaros rose as a nation. When Vitaros expanded the Khoth were all to eager to wet their axes and spears, an eagerness that came to bite them as the numerically and Technologically superior nation kinda stomped them. Now it holds a population of 874,000 and serves as the primary shipwrights of the Vitarossi Navy with roughly 40% of the Vitarossi navy harbored there at any given time for repairs and general maintenance.

4. Humnade- The oldest still functioning city on the continent once the Seat of the kingdom of man before Vitaros ever existed. It is nestled in a lush and fertile grassland surrounded on both sides and to the north by rivers with a relatively tame forest to the south. While still and economic hub for Vitaros it was once the capitol and still holds the old palace now used as a celebration hall. When margoon raided the city 650 years ago and a 4 year siege occured the palace and the royal family, along with tens of thousands of others moved to Vitalina and made that city the capitol. Even still Humnade is the second most populous city holding 1.9 million citizens.

5.Sunderain- a fort built 630 years ago after the Margoon raiders of the Humnade siege were finally pushed back out of Vitaros territory. It stood strong throughout the war turning the nations shared border into a hellish warzone. Declared the worlds greatest fort on account of the massive artificial extension of the west river that ended in a freshwater lake near the fort where 10% of the Vitarossi navy are stationed. The waterways connected the northern and southern armies allowing the fleets of Vitaros to arrive in just under two weeks with the entire nations military in tow. When the war ended 30 years ago and trade deals were struck between the nations merchants moved their buisnesses in bringing with them their workers, their families, and tourists. It turned this into the fastest growing city today already holding 834,000 people who live safe and secure as 80% of the nations military is trained here in the prestigious military Academy.

6. Meletes- Once a small town this city basically bloomed overnight 630 years ago when the surviving 80,000 margooni men fron the Humnade raid were pushed back. In the following days it grew exponentially as another 110,000 men surged from the south to fortify it. While the city itself constantly changed hands during the war the armies of Vitaros never held it for more than a week as the Margoon forces would abandon the city fleeing downriver to cider lake before coming back up and reclaiming the city with their superior siege tactics. When the war ended the city was fortified and The king of margoon now claims it impossible to be retaken. 987,000 people call this city home now after a big population boom mirroring that of Sunderain

7. Tsardis- The capitol of Margoon known as the city of roads. This city was arguably how margoon was so successful in the war, roads from this city span out to the entire nation allowing it to have the most stable economy in Margoon and Allowing it to serve as a mustering field for vast armies that can then take the roads to any region in Margoon. It houses the Margoon royal family and another 1.4 million residents and is where the Season of Combat Tournaments were held.

8. Santu- when war broke out not every margooni citizen wished to fight despite what sterotypes the Vitarossi people may have in mind. Those on the northern regions fled to two locations Santu & Xaltair. The majority however came to Santu and while this city didnt contribute many soldiers to the war effort they did fuel the armies of margoon with ocean fish and brokered a peace between Margoon and the Island nations of Corelis and Akos Adding to Margoons might and giving them much needed navel support. Now the fishing city is home to 547,000 people.

9. Corelis- The island elves of Corelis were the last remnants of the ancient elven kingdom and joined the nation of margoon 500 years ago. Their expert divers made grief for the large heavily manned vessels of Vitaros. Today they exist as a lavish city that deals in pearls, rare shellfish and fish, and edible seaweed crops. They flourished greatly when they joined with margoon and in return have shared these skills of theirs with mankind making Diving a skill unique to Margoon's Navy. This city is home to 412,000 people.

10. Akos- Not all dwarves fled into the kingdoms of elves and men when their nation fell and they emerged from their tunnels. The Akosi family was separated from the others by the hordes of monsters and found themselves surfacing on a beautiful island. They promptly sealed the tunnels and remained secluded here for 2000 years until the elves of Corelis met with them. They were fast to ally with one another and joined up with margoon when their elven allies did. The crafting skills of the Akosi dwarves arguably was the other piece that won the war as they could outproduce the Vitarossi shipwrights even with less than half the Number of workers. Now it is home to 626,000 citizens who have come from all over Margoon to learn the shipwrights craft and make a living off of the sea.

11. Xaltair- the hidden city of Margoon and a place where those who didnt wish to fight in the war made the mistake of going. This city has the most monster attacks in the entire continent being just east of the dark forest and the second closest city to the Abyss. But while Tsardis is surrounded with villages and Guard towers to warn them early enough to keep the fighting of beasts out of the city, Xaltair has none of those. Because of this the city has one of the strongest average citizens in all the lands and supplied 70% of the top 1000 soldiers in the war. They also bring spellcasting components from the monsters they hunt to the entire continent. For that same reason the Archmages tower often visits them. Sadly this small city is just not for the feint of heart and is only home to 106,000 citizens.

12. Mount Eberk- A large mountain range with tunnels in it leading to the ancient dwarven kingdoms capitol city. Sadly for thousand of years this glorious testament to the art of craft has been nothing more than a hellish monster nest. Deep beneath the mountain, in the heart of the labyrinthine city lies the Ancient Mythril mine which is both the only source of raw mythril in the world and the entrance to the Abyss. Countless adventurers have met their end seeking a chunk of mythril, only a swords worth of the stuff could buy you a village, and the rare few who do survive speak of mountains that move and shriek while spewing smoke and fire...

13.The Dark Forest-
14. The Spiraling Sands-
15. Horn Forest-
16. Tranquil Grove-
17. The Clawed Jungle-
18. Thune-
Tired.... Ill finish the rest later. I got all the cities and Mount Eberk now so a good start i think. Lots of lore in there for those who Want more.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back