• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Tbh, being a side character also sound good to me but my concern is that I will have nobody to interact with early in the RP.

Tbh, being a side character also sound good to me but my concern is that I will have nobody to interact with early in the RP.
I could have you be captured by a merchant and sold to the prince during the banquet before our Crown team leaves. That way your in the story at the start. It actually works nice as zeed will need a sorta last resort if his companions cannot reach him in time and his intermediate skills prove ineffective. The goal is to prevent him from having a chance to use his power as doing so accelerates the moons shift to red.

I could have you be captured by a merchant and sold to the prince during the banquet before our Crown team leaves. That way your in the story at the start. It actually works nice as zeed will need a sorta last resort if his companions cannot reach him in time and his intermediate skills prove ineffective. The goal is to prevent him from having a chance to use his power as doing so accelerates the moons shift to red.

My bird chracter is actually a skilled fighter. He is no little song bird but a predatory water bird the size of a large duck with attitude. His wings, other than using for flight, can manipulate objects like human’s hand. He has a unique weapon to himself and being an ex-familiar, having access to some magic that boost his physical strength and speed, as well as some defense mechanism. I do like your approach of him being captured early on and brought to the Red Crown team tho. I think I can write something about that.

Map Legend will be completed tonight, then ill have the Lore page, Cs page, and OCC up tomorrow. If all goes well we can start friday.

Freedom. Now to get back to the notes. Anyone have any lore questions before i get carried away typing again?

Howdy! I'm interested in playing! I'd like to play am archmage! A dwarf that uses gravity magic. Is that alright? Are there any spaces left?

Lore page coming soon along with cs sorry for the delay wifes been craving attention.

Here is the start of the lore page. Ill be adding history, Magic mechanics, and combat dynamics at some point before we begin.

Here is the Cs page

Im gonna be adding the lore parts i mentioned earlier but if you have any questions while im doing that either tag or dm me and ill gladly help you in character design.

I didnt list it on the map because it walks around the continent national borders be damned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back