• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Danira Lovell

1118full.jpg
Danira came in just after James and listened to him speak of something breaking into the Mess Hall and eating the content of the freezer. This was alarming but it wasn't what she and Roy saw...or more so didn't see. She thought about it for a moment and felt that as a fellow counselor that James needed to be made aware of the danger as well. She followed behind him to the infirmary still not noticing her legs was burned but the pain was increasing now that things were starting to somewhat calm down.

When she caught up to him she grabbed his arm to get his attention and started to whisper to him so he could hear her but not tip off the other. "James...I...I don't know how to tell you this but whatever is in the mess hall may not be our only problem. I didn't want to scare anybody seeing as how everyone is already freaking out and we need everyone to think straight. I was going to tell everyone when things calmed down but...Roy and so found the bus and...it's in two half...something melted the bus in half earlier today likely before any of us even woke up. Now animals usually have a pattern they travel and frequent certain places. I don't know what it was but eventually, it's going to come back, we need the keys to the shed to get the boats and leave. There is a river I'm sure if we follow it we'll find a town or something but at least we'll be gone from here." She said. "But I don't know how to break the news to them I don't want them to start screaming their head off and run in every direction." She said wincing in pain "Goddamn it, why does my leg hurt so much!" She said annoyed before looking down at her leg and realizing she had a pretty bad burn on her leg "We'll, great, that's just perfect." and that's when she heard rhe noise in the basement. "The fuck was that?"

-Mork- -Mork- Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Sludge Sludge

image0.png
Location (Khorvaire)Shadow Marches-The Crawling Swamp
Vee had little time to give any real reaction to her friend geeking out over their current situation, because soon after there was a very loud sound and a rushed James telling everyone that they needed to get the hell out of the area. 'Don't we get any breaksss??' She thought to herself as she adjusted her backpack and hurriedly put on the nearest set of gear, packing away an outfit, and grabbing some dagger as well. There didn't seem to be time to really go through everything--if she really wasn't happy with what she had, she was sure that she could just trade with another camper or something.

12f24b76ef7811aeb1e2a8c33d4c3fa7.jpg
"Where do we go?"
But as Vee was in the middle of asking, James already had made his way towards the infirmary to get supplies. So, instead she turned to Zy with a worried look and repeated her question. "Wait, where do we go?? It's just swamp here and swamp there!"

While she was trying to find out where they should go, Milo frowned. 'My bag... shit... I gotta get my bag...' Turning and running out of the lodge, he made multiple loud splashes. He'd put on his gear, grabbed a weapon, and an outfit just minutes earlier. His brand new leather boots seemed to do well, not seeming to leak despite all the swamp water flying up with almost every step.

After a good amount of effort, his boots finally landed on something actually solid: the porch of the boys cabin. He rushed through the door and hopped up next to his bunk, yanking his bag off and just as quickly running back to the lodge with the repeating sound of splashes. Milo panted as he returned, bag over his shoulder.
"So... where... to?"

e5e9a1bd997526587bb2e84d3545638f.png

Set Boost: Element Resistance: This gear's ability is to give a little more resistance towards elemental damage such as fire, lightning, ice, and water. While this ability is more aimed at giving the gear a longer and more useful life, it also somewhat protects the wearer from taking these kinds of damage.
daalo5e-fcaf4b86-6e59-487a-9df7-e6908ea27a7a.png

Set Boost: Quick Learner: This ability allows the wearer to learn skills 10% faster and easier while wearing this gear.

(Vee: interacting with Coco Adel Coco Adel Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon )
(Milo: interacting with anyone nearby )

Last edited:

d0ff25ba4494c58-a-nw-p.jpg
Zylphia stood up raising her voice so everyone could hear her. "Okay, okay everybody calm down just slow your roll for a minute!...okay so obviously shit is going down we just found out we have magic, creatures are invading the mess hall and the lodge is not as safe as we thought it would be...but we shouldn't panic, okay? I know it's hard not to, but if we're going to make it we have to. So...let's see what we can useful around here first, go to the shed and get the boats so we can leave I saw a river. It may not be much but it's a direction we can follow. That's the best I got for you." She said. She had lots of little cousins she watched in her spare time so she was used to playing big sister when she needed to and it really seemed like it was needed now.

And that's when she heard the foolishness in the basement. Without thinking about it she clutched her rune, thinking that she had to get to the basement and see what was going on and it moment she thought about moving in the direction of the door...she was there. She felt confused did she really run that fast? She didn't notice but everyone else would surely she that she clearly teleported from her seat to the basement door. Before she went opened it and walked down. to see David conjuring lightning with a stick "Uh...DD...watcha doin'?" She asked both alarmed and fascinated at the same time.

-Mork- -Mork- Duke of Doge Duke of Doge @Brea The Brave Orikanyo Orikanyo Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Sludge Sludge

David Darwin

Staring down at the now smoldering pile of what was once a barrel, he felt this strange... Feeling wash over him. As the truth of the situation finally wiggled into his mind, he realized a couple things as people filed in from above...

1. Magic was real.
  2. he could cast magic and likely could learn more.
  3. he was a fuckin wizard
With one look at the people who came down into the basement, he let out a cat like grin, going from ear to ear.

"Ladies, we have been brought into a fantasy world." and by the look upon his face, one could easily tell this young man was in no way shape or form unhappy about this. Stepping forwards he chuckled slightly "Lots of crap down here, so go grab what you think is yours.

I'm gonna go explore abit.

You have fun."

He felt good, really god damn good, like he can take on the world levels of good. What should he do first with his magical powers? What else can he do? can he just fire lightning? Oh the possibilities were endless, he JUST COULDN'T WAIT!!! Side stepping the others as he walked up, he started to hum happily as the sound of the staff tapping with each step could be heard above the basement occupant's heads.

it appears, David is adapting well to the new situation.

@ all

Zylphia watched David gleefully walk by seemingly happy about this entire situation. She looked around wasting no time to change into the new gear and grab some supplies including the map, she also picked up the book for now but she would just give it to someone else if she felt she couldn't make use of it and grabbed what looked like a bow. She drew back the string to make sure it was sturdy and was surprised to see an arrow entirely made of magic appear she let it go and accidentally shot it into the ground before looking to Eliza "Well, at least somebody is happy about this, " She said referring to Eliza and David who seemed more than excited for this strange occurrence before making her way back up the stairs once again not noticing she teleported from the bottom of the steps to the top.

She took a moment to inspect herself and shrugged "Okay I'll admit it...this outfit looks cute"

BogdanMRK__Thief_basic.jpg

No Cape, mask circlet or shoulder pads

BogdanMRK__Thief_advance.jpg

Magic Bow (No Element)

e406e02a483444bfce15be5f3c58ecc7.jpg

Set Boost-Minor Speed

Head: Light Hood

Chest: Light Plate Top

Arms: Light Gauntlets

Belt:

Legs: Leather Leggings

Feet: Lined Boots

Accessory 1: Ring of Minor detection- detects nearby hidden items.

Accessory 2: ----

Accessory 3: ----

Accessory 4: ----

Accessory 5: ----

Bag (up to 40 items):

Phone Bluetooth Flask of Oil Healing Potion x5 Antidote x5 Frostbite Venom x3 Curse Powderx3

Free slot: ----

Rune 1: 'Blink' - Allows the user to teleport short distances.

Rune 2: ----

Rune 3: ----

Rune 4: ----

Rune 5: ----

Rune 6: ----

-Mork- -Mork- Duke of Doge Duke of Doge @Brea The Brave Orikanyo Orikanyo Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Sludge Sludge

| Roy
| Camp - lodge house
[Class=textMain] margin:auto; max-width: 600px; text-align: left; line-height:155%; [/class] [DIV class=textMain]
She then grabbed Roy's hand for a moment to stop him for just a moment before they went into the lodge with everyone else, looking into his eyes with a concerned look yet she kept her composure and strong demeanor.

Most girls Roy knew tended to avoid him, so it caught him off guard when Dany gripped his hand. He faced her warily.

"Listen it's clear we need to leave here as soon as possible but...I don't think we should everyone about this just yet. If we want to make it out of here alive we need to think clearly, we need everyone to have as level a head as possible and I don't think piling on bad news all at once while everyone is freaking out is a good idea so...we should wait until everyone has had a chance to calm down and can handle the news better."

"You've got it. I'll keep my mouth shut," he agreed, tension leaving his shoulders.

He entered the lodge taking notice of the message on the front desk. He quickly rummaged through the shelves looking for a key to the shed. At the time, Dany was whispering something to James. Was she letting him into it? Hm, she probably had a reason. Roy ducked his head back under the desk.

Oh, he found the key. He only needed something to clear out the mud blocking the shed's door.

He then went down to the basement and returned grinning. A shovel leaning against one shoulder, medieval sword against another. Green cloak covered his back.

"Ey," Roy called out to Dany and James. "You might want to take your share of the goodies in the basement. There is hardly anything left!" [/div]

| @Brea The Brave Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon

Last edited:
Eliza watched David leave and Zylphia begin to equip herself with some of the equipment. "Magic bow. Sweet." The girl got changed as well, into the lightly armored somewhat khalat styled robe. She tried no to think about all the other people who would be seeing her half-naked. Regardless of her self consciousness. Now dressed, she looked at Zylphia. "Yeah. It's cute! I'm glad I found something in yellow! I always liked wearing bright colors!" she did a little twirl. She scanned the room. Picking up a sword and putting it in her sheath. Then, she spotted a ring, silver with blue gemstones embedded in it. She picked it up and put it on her ring finger. The girl tightens the straps of her bracers, her watches placed over them. "What's that book? Can I have it? I'll give it a read later." she tells Zylphia. Once it was handed off she placed the book into a pouch on her belt and then headed upstairs to the main lobby. "Alright! I'm ready! Let's go do whatever we are doing!"

James began to dig through the drawers in the infirmary when Dany pulled on his sleeve to get his attention. James turned to listen to her and replied "Well, that just sounds like more reason that we should get out of the swamp ASAP. I was thinking that we should head to the coast if possible... but yea, the fastest way possible for us to leave the swamp is ideal." James returned to scavenging through the infirmary when Dany cursed. James look at her leg and said "You were burned? Let's see..." as he started to look through the medical supplies. He picked up a tube of ointment and a roll of gauze. "Pardon me." James said as he couched and applied some of the neosporin on the burn. "Try to keep that area clean and dry as much as you can... probably easier said than done in the swamp, but try to not touch it." as he began to wrap her leg with the gauze. James then heard what he thought was a circuit breaker going off in the basement... but he already checked for the power before... what the hell was going on in the basement? James finished wrapping Dany's leg and headed to the basement. There he found some of the members in some... odd clothing. Not to mention David casting thunder and making a lot of noise. James muttered "Jeez... we're really in another world... just like one of those animes." as he looked at all the items. James picked up some left over equipment that oddly seemed to fit him perfectly, a ring that seemed to call to him, and a spear.

1571365166288.png
James took his share of the items and went over to Zy to take a look at the map. They could make a run for the coast to the west or the north, but it looked like there was a river and settlements to the south. It looked like the group had to make a decision. Was going to a settlement a good idea in the first place? James wasn't sure. He thought that it would be best to just get out of the swamp as fast as possible. James then took the time to reorganize his items and belongings quickly before he met up with the group and asked "Do you guys think we should make a break for the river? Or should we try to make it to the coast? I just think getting out of the swamps as fast as possible is ideal."

Danira Lovell
1118full.jpg
When James asked what they should do Danira spoke up after taking a look at the map. "I think the river is our best bet according to the map there's a capital just down the river which means there will be people and lots of them there will be a city full of people who know how to deal with this crap and we will be safe. If we go to the coast, who knows what's out there. There are no settlements in the map out there and no guarantee anyone will be able to help us. The letter said these clothes would help us blend in with the locals meaning the people of this world. At least in a city, we can find food, shelter, and security. We can collect ourselves and finally have a moment to think without worrying about...what's out there and if we can fend it off with the lackluster grasp we have on the situation. The current should take us straight down, all we have to do is make it there." Danira said after coming up from the basement in her new clothes, taking her share of the items. Her leg still hurt but it felt better after the first-aid. She sighed and thought about it for a moment she and Roy saw the trail of whatever that was go back into the water so if they were going to take the river everyone needed to know what possible danger they were in but at this point, anything was a risk. Staying was a risk, going to the coast was a risk even going down the river that she thought was their best shot was a risk in this place. She takes a look at Roy before she goes to the living room to address everyone.

"Okay everyone, here is the deal. Currently, there is a creature chowing down in the mess hall, there is a good amount of food in there so hopefully, that keeps it busy for a while...but if we're going to take the river...I feel I should tell you...there is something else out there. Earlier Roy and I found the bus and it was melted in half, whatever it was here before we woke up and it left. Now animals are creatures of habit they have territory, they patrol so I'm sure at some point it will come back. So we need to keep an eye out and be careful and we need to stay calm. According to the letter we have 3 ways to fight things off that we know how to use the venom, the powder, and the weapons, maybe the oil but...I don't want to put pressure on Vee to use magic when none of us understand how to use it yet. If we are attacked the first thing we do is use the venom it says it quickly drains their stamina. I don't know for how long but maybe it'll give us time to get away. There was enough for everyone to get 3 and there are 8 of us so that's 24 shots if we run out of that we have the powder to make them weaker. Only one person should throw at a time so we can try to save as much of this stuff as possible? Okay, does everyone understand?" She asked looking around to everyone.

26e819c770f314819fe68da6194df31f4d7f9013.jpg

DXDqYRuWAAEUCOw.jpg

Horas

d9kwrac-9b0013e1-e757-41fd-a152-10dd9809c76e.jpg

Set Boost-Minor Defense

Head:

Chest: Fighter's Light Top

Arms: Fighter's Gloves

Belt: Fighter's Shawl

Legs: Fighter's Bottoms

Feet: Fighter's Grieves

Accessory 1: Bracelet of minor blessing- 'Minor reduction to damage'

Funds:

Bag (up to 40 items):

Phone Bluetooth Mini Detective Kit Bug Repellent Water Bottle 6-Inch Sub x2 Chips Pecans Oreos Flask of Oil
Healing Potion x5 Antidote x5 Frostbite Venom x3 Curse Powderx3

Rune 1: 'Stone Skin' Makes the user's skin as hard as stone giving them more defense and damage capabilities.

-Mork- -Mork- Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Coco Adel Coco Adel Orikanyo Orikanyo Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Sludge Sludge

Last edited by a moderator:
| Roy
| Camp - lodge house
[Class=textMain] margin:auto; max-width: 600px; text-align: left; line-height:155%; [/class] [DIV class=textMain]
Roy stayed quiet while the group talked over the map. In the end he decided to leave decision making to those who had ideas.

As far as he knew, this whole world might be out for their necks. What did it matter where they were going?

He left the lodge house and descended down to the storage shed. His new leather boots were faring much better in the mud around the building.

He thrust the spade into the watery soil that blocked the bottom edge of the shed's door. After a few minutes of work he managed to pry the the entrance open.

Three inflatable row boats. None of them will have to wet their feet.[/div]

| all

Zylphia hands over the botany book Eliza, she figured it was the right choice since she had no idea what to do with it. After listening to to the disturbing news relayed by Dany she nodded her head in agreement to the river plan "Can't really fight that logic, for all we know if we go to the coast there would be sea monster or monster hermit crabs we have to deal with as opposed to just drifting down the river to the nearest city. But before we go." She said pulling out her phone "I think we need to address the phone issue. Now I think we can get some good use out of these but this is what I need you to do guys to do. I need you to do maintenance on your phones, clean it out, free up some memory, shutdown the background apps and switch your phones to max power save, it's not like we can use them for much so we should conserve the energy as much as possible. Now Max power save only gives you the basic essentials like talk text internet and settings. For obvious reasons we know intern at will be completely useless to us here so you can get rid of that. Now Max power save usually lets you pick 5 extra apps but with internet gone you can now pick 6 pick six you think will be really helpful and once you do that I need to activate your Bluetooth setting and search for devices, obviously we are the only people on this entire planet with devices so the devices you see will all be us and I need you to connect to all of them, this way we can keep in contact if we get separated and share info." She explained. Afterward, she took her own advice. She already had it on max power save and did maintenance before she went to bed but she deleted the internet app and picked out 5 apps she felt would be useful.

1. Camera
  2. Notes
  3. Gallery
  4. Calculator
  5. My Files

She then put her phone away "Okay I'm ready to go, how about you?" She said walking towards the door when she once again realized she got there quicker than what she thought she should. She then thought for a moment and turned around and walked towards the pool table and was instantly there. She thinks for a moment and turns back to the door this time not even moving just thinking about going in that area and she was there. She turns around towards the back of the house and thinks about it and she moves from where she was, not all the way to the back of the house but towards it. She then looks at the crystal she had tucked away and how it faintly glowed before rejoining everyone in the living room. She knew this had happened at least three times so she just looked around and every and threw her hands up gesturing to everyone "So when exactly where you all going to inform me that I was teleporting?" She asked. She wasn't mad it came off more as a joke but she kind of genuinely wanted to know how long everyone was just going to stand around watching her teleport and not say anything to her about it.

Magic Bow (No Element)

Set Boost-Minor Speed

Belt:

Funds: $0

Bag (up to 40 items):

Phone Bluetooth Flask of Oil Healing Potion x5 Antidote x5 Frostbite Venom x3 Curse Powderx3 Map (Khorvaire)

Last edited:
David Darwin.

"Says the one getting to places in the blink of an eye." David responded to Zy's quip with a surly expression and a raised eyebrow. "As for you Dany... Who died and made you coordinator of the obvious? Anyone who has even slightly played an rpg knows whats going on, basic shit." Seems David doesn't quite like being bossed around so much.

"Besides that, since we have alot of proof of magic, these " healing potions" seem less innocuous and more fucking god damn amazing. An injury that could slow you down for weeks is back up to working condition almost immediately... Hopefully anyways...

Which is a thing we should all be keeping in mind. Cause hell we don't got a clue how long these poisons need to take effect, or how to utilize them beyond coat a weapon or toss it at enemy respectively.." David pointed out some flaws, but then came with an idea...

"I'm going out, where ever we go doesn't matter to me, we just need to be able to GET there at all... And Zy think about what may happen if you over use the rune, we don't know if these things are finite or god forbid have a side effect." He pointed a finger at the girl who already used it multiple time before leaving the lodge, fumbling with his backpack and pulling out the powder and venom respectively.

He found a large toad sitting atop of a large mushroom, the toad croak joyfully as it listfully sat and soaked in the new place before it. David, snuck up on the thing and took the venom's cap off.

First, he dripped it upon the toad, which seemed to illicit a twitch but little else at first. "Not a contact poison then... Guess the venom part is truth and not nomenclature." He spoke softly, gazing at the toad as it wearily eyed him.

"Next... Powder." He opened the small sack abit, and examined it... It kinda looked like... Citric? Or Lime? Smelled like both mixed with a pile or two of pepper. "Now Mr or Mrs toad, stand still for me." He plucked some of the powder in his gloved hand and sprinkled it upon the toad...

Silence...

Then a reaction!

The toad... grumbled...

Then croaked...

It was a weaker disgruntled croak.

It tried to hippity hop from the mushroom, only getting to the edge before tuckering out. Little specks of frost upon the toad's legs seemed to show that the frostbite venom did in fact work, perhaps due to the way frogs are some of it did get inside it through the skin?

Plus the powder it seemed even more sluggish...

Satisfied, David left the toad alone to it's unpleasantness. He turned to the lodge and eyed it, wondering if others were gonna make up their minds of where to go, as much as he wanted to meet the denizen's of the world he couldn't help but notice they were, without question, strangers here and very out of place...

Hell, language might be an issue...

Plus... The ones who put them here don't seem ill intentioned... So why put them in a swamp...? Away from civilization?

James was finally ready to head out and left the Large Lodge. It looked like Roy was working on getting the boats ready. James wasn't sure if taking the river was safe either. Depending on how deep it was... there could be something dangerous in the water as well. Still, according to the map, they could either go west to a near by military keep or follow the river south to a settlement. But, was meeting natives a good idea? Would they be able to communicate? Whoever wrote the letters clearly knew english somehow, but what about the average person in this world? James was concerned, but... it couldn't be worse than being stuck in a swamp with giant monsters... right? Either way, while the others were preparing to depart as well, James looked at his rune. The engraving looked like a rudimentary picture of a wing. He focused on it, and soon. He felt really light as if someone switched off gravity.

James looked around to see if this was happening to everyone else, but they were going on normally. James, curious as to what was happening, lightly pushed with his legs, but soon James found himself starting to fly. "Oh shi..." James accidentally said as he slightly panicked and grabbed onto the closest thing to him, the roof of the Large Lodge. James pulled himself onto the top of the roof and a few seconds later, felt the familiar sensation of gravity return. James sighed a breath of relief. It looked like the rune allowed James to fly, but... how to control it? James wasn't too sure yet. He would have to be careful with it. Still James looked up at the trees and became curious. What if he tried flying up and above the canopy? Would he be able to look around? Maybe he could see Slug Keep from here? James wasn't sure what the scale was like for the map, so the Keep could literally be a mile away or 100 miles away. Still, James figured that getting a sense of his surroundings would be best. James took a deep breath, and focused once more before jumping up again from the top of the Large Lodge towards the largest nearby tree. "Just two more times... then I'll stop." James told himself as he worked his way to fly above the trees.

"Great, next time I'll definitely think about the thing I'm not aware that I'm doing because I had no idea how these things worked. Thank you so much for pointing that out DD because God knows I was just planning to keep teleporting just because. I was also planning to go out and hug the bus melter would you like to chime in on that too because I sincerely want to know rather you think when I hook my arms around him if I go in for the pat or rub?" She said sarcastically as if to say 'No Shit' if there was one thing she could not stand was people treating her like she was stupid she got enough of that from her father and David telling her obviously basic shit as if he were giving her profound knowledge was quite frankly insulting she'd actually have been less bothered if he called her an idiot straight to her face, but to tell her something so basic as if he was somehow helping as if she didn't know it? Let's just say he needed to stand back because her right hook was lethal under the right circumstances.

"Yes, I tested it a few times to make sure it was happening and that I understood how I was doing it so I could stop doing so without my knowledge so that I wouldn't accidentally teleport out of the boat or get stuck in frighten wall. If you really wanted to be helpful, maybe you should have told me I was doing it I don't know maybe the first 3 times I did it!? But no, you in concern for my possibly finite magic and side effects decided to sit there and not say a word until I had to notice it myself so you could talk down to me once I noticed? Yes, that was very some top tier help you gave me after the fact thanks so much for that." She said before going outside of check and see what she could find that was useful in the equipment shed before she reached out and choked a fart out of him.

Walking to the partially buried shed she stepped inside to see if anything could be of use and found some collapsible fishing rods and grabbed a few in order for everyone to be able to have one along with a container of bait enough for everyone to have at 10 balls of bait. She looked to see if there was anything else, but there was nothing she could see so she came out only to find David antagonizing poor defenseless toads and James was flying apparently.

Magic Bow (No Element)

Set Boost-Minor Speed

Belt:

Bag (up to 40 items):

Phone Bluetooth Flask of Oil Healing Potion x5 Antidote x5 Frostbite Venom x3 Curse Powderx3 Map (Khorvaire) Fishing Rod Bait x10

Last edited:
David Darwin

"Now... Antidote..." he uncorked his vial and dipped abit upon the afflicted toad. With a sparkle the toad was fine once more! If... a tad bit weak for a few mere moments. "Sorry buddy, had to know." The young man appologized to the grumpy toad, who stuck out a tongue and caight a fly. "Huh... guess the powder doesn't stop your aim." He smirked, looking up and say...

Well shit James could fly.

"Careful up there Yeti! God knows how this magic works!" He called up to the guy, spotting Zy in the shed. Ah fuck... May aswell.

He sauntered over like a cat looking at curiosity. "Uhh... Sorry for being a dick, didn't know that you didn't know and yea know... Stress of litterally being stuck in a swamp with magic and shit... yea... Doesn't excuse stuff but... uhh...." He stumbled over his words abit...

He pointed to a ladder. "Need to get James down, just... uhh...Sorry for stuff, excuse me." He stopped the sloppy appology and hefted the ladder out, seeming to scurry away with it like a raccoon running away with food. "Got a ladder just in case! You see anything up there dude?" He yelled out, only knowing for certain that bit of an arguement was not over in the slightest.

Whatever, he had a flying yeti to follow.

Coco Adel Coco Adel Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon

Eliza looked to Zylphia. Who was teleporting. Then she looked to James. Who was fucking flying! Eliza groaned! David was doing science on a frog... poor guy. "Guys! Stop messing around there is a giant crocodile thing! James! Fly back down or something! Zylphia! Hands off the rune please you don't know how many charges it has. Just put it somewhere accessible though." she tugged one of the inflatable boats. Grunting as she struggled to move the heavy rubber. "We gotta get a move on guys no more messing around! We gotta head downstream so we can find civilization. Hopefully. HHRRHG." she gave another tug. "They have a library." Tug. "So we can learn as much as we can." Tug. "About this place!" Tug. "There is an entire world to learn about and explore. Not to mention the big croc." she started tugging to boat towards the distant sound of water. Dragging the boat through the wet and boggy ground was hard work. But Eliza was not sinking into the muck. She failed to notice as her meek body struggled with the craft though.

Danira Lovell

1118full.jpg
Danira tilts her head looking at David as he goes off on as far as she can see an unwanted rant. She closed her eyes irritated from both him and her leg and put her hand up "You know what fine David by all means whatever you say okay? All I want to do is get the fuck out of here and voiced my opinion on what I think our best option is. If you don't like it you are free to think of something else and we'll do that instead." She said not paying him much mind it was clear he thought she was bossing him around and quite honestly she didn't care to argue with him about it. As long as everyone got out of here safely she didn't care. With that in mind, she took a look at a healing potion in her bag and questioned rather or not she should use it. Part of her said they should save as much of this stuff as possible but then again she didn't want to slow everyone down with her leg and was of better use to them if she was in top condition.

So she pops the cap on one the potions and starts to drink it, it tasted strange, not bad but stance and soon her leg started to feel much better. So she tossed her bag into her shoulders and went outside to help get the boats in the water when she noticed James was flying. She looked dumbfounded for a moment but shook her head and walked over to Eliza grabbing the other end of the boat, pulling while Eliza pulled in order to get it to the edge of the River at least before running back to the shed and grabbing some oars for all the boats so they could at least try to steer them. While it was true the current would take them straight down it didn't mean there wouldn't be obstacles down the river they needed to go around or keep themselves from crashing into.

DXDqYRuWAAEUCOw.jpg

Horas

Set Boost-Minor Defense

Head:

Bag (up to 40 items):

Phone Bluetooth Mini Detective Kit Bug Repellent Water Bottle 6-Inch Sub x2 Chips Pecans Oreos Flask of Oil
Healing Potion x4 Antidote x5 Frostbite Venom x3 Curse Powderx3 Fishing Rod Bait x10 First-Aid Kit

Rune 1: 'Stone Skin' Makes the user's skin as hard as stone giving them more defense and damage capabilities.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Orikanyo Orikanyo

While James was in the tree branch we would be able to see further along the way down the river which would eventually lead to (Zarash'ak). He could also see what appeared to be a somewhat cleared path leading into the swamp (which lead to Valshar'ak) he could also see faintly off in the distance beyond the thick of the trees that appeared to be a large building, castle or fort. (Slug Keep) which appeared to be much closer than their currently planned destination he could do with this info what he liked perhaps even suggest another course of action but there was also something else, from there he would be able to see the mess hall, through the windows, something was stirring in the shadows when suddenly the door started to shake and heave until they were knocked down, breaking the wooden doors into tiny pieces splintering about the front of the mess hall.

Everyone would be able to hear the crash the Swamp Dragon was out of the mess hall seemingly done with the content of freezer, for now, hopefully, it would be full and no longer looking for food at the moment, but that didn't mean for sure it wouldn't be hostile. However, the trees would start to shake some ways off, not too far off though. Something else may have been coming.

robert-crescenzio-swamp-serpant-dc-dtw-robertcrescenzio-by-robertcrescenzio-dagv447.jpg

Note: In the area, there are

• common herbs (they don't heal as much as a potion would but they do heal.)
  • Toad Stools (Can be used to make poison)
  • Various fish in the water
  • Fireflies (if antagonize will create a blinding light)
  • Paratoads (If harmed or startled will release gas from their bodies that temporarily paralyzes anything that breathes it in for 10 seconds 5 of which the gas will be released and the other 5 where the toad will likely hop away.)

As Zylphia checked one last time to see if there was anything useful all she could see were jars and butterfly nets and grabbed a few of those before she decided to check on James when David came to apologize, albeit a bit sloppy and awkward but an apology no less and she supposed now wasn't the time or place to have an attitude or hold grudges when they all needed to work together to survive. So with that being said she supposed she needed to let it go, no matter how much she hated when people did that. Besides, at least he acknowledged that he did it and apologized, at least he didn't do it entirely on purpose just to make her feel worthless and hurt her feelings on purpose so when she came back from the shed and gave everyone the supplies she felt might be useful she stopped by the ladder and gave David a hug to say she forgave him and left him.

• A fishing rod
  • Bait x10
  • Empty Jars x3
  • Butterfly net

The same that she would be leaving for everyone else and started to help Eliza and Dany he the boats to the edge of the river. "I. Did not. Do it on purpose." she said to Eliza making herself very clear in the subject as she started to help them move the boats putting the rune in her pocket.

Magic Bow (No Element)

Set Boost-Minor Speed

Belt:

Bag (up to 40 items):

Phone Bluetooth Flask of Oil Healing Potion x5 Antidote x5 Frostbite Venom x3 Curse Powderx3 Map (Khorvaire) Empty Jar x3 Butterfly Net
Bait x10

Last edited:
tumblr_p0tl8jyrpZ1utrs8ho1_400.jpg
There was way too much to take in. While the young Evelyn wasn't exactly on the verge of another breakdown, she was definitely in a bit of a haze. It was hard to keep up with everything happening. Everyone seemed extremely stressed and a few snapped at each other even, leaving her feeling a little sad. Her anchor was following close by Eliza. Even though Vee had played some games herself and enjoyed them, she wasn't nearly half the utter geek that her friend was--and thusly she was less knowledgeable.

She tried to get a hold of the same inflatable boat that her friend was trying to drag with much effort. "Hey Ellie, lemme help... We definitely should get out of-" Mid-sentence, she was cut off by the closer sound of a crash in the mess hall and the farther, more distant sound of something massive practically plowing through the swamp trees. "Ehh...hehe..........." Her expression darkened as she felt her heart beat faster than she'd ever ran, causing her to start yanking on the boat harder and voice her panic. "We really really really REALLY gotta get out of here!"

Milo had been the ever silent observer, as he was mostly known for anyway, up until he heard the disturbing sounds. Running over to help with the boats, he noticed distant trees shaking violently and even one of them seeming to crash out of view.
'Well that's definitely not a good fucking sign...'

Grabbing another boat that had been--until now--left alone, he pulled it with considerable less effort than the two girls were with the other boat. Granted, he definitely was having a harder time than any of the other guys probably would have. 'Christ I hope we don't get murked the first day here...'
With another minute or two, he'd gotten one of the boats over to the riverbank. Finishing his job, he cast a nervous glance around the swamp before running back and starting on the last boat.

Set Boost: Element Resistance: This gear's ability is to give a little more resistance towards elemental damage such as fire, lightning, ice, and water. While this ability is more aimed at giving the gear a longer and more useful life, it also somewhat protects the wearer from taking these kinds of damage.

Set Boost: Quick Learner: This ability allows the wearer to learn skills 10% faster and easier while wearing this gear.
(Vee: interacting with Duke of Doge Duke of Doge )
(Milo: interacting with no one in particular for now )

Danira Lovell
1118full.jpg
Dany was just about to go and get another boat listening to the calming sounds of the surrounding swamp despite the danger they were in it actually sounded quite peaceful here. That's when she heard a hard crash coming from the direction of the mess hall and Vee arrived frantically helping them move the boat when she noticed Milo pulling a boat all by himself, not easily but he was moving with a purpose. She then heard trees crashing in the other direction and quickly ran to get the last boat seeing as how Eliza, Vee, and Zy were all pushing that boat and it was almost there anyway. She called out of James and David as she made her way back to the Shed. "Hey, we need to go, now!" She said and quite frankly didn't care if anyone thought she was being bossy, lives were on the line and she could live with being called bossy rather than being eaten or melted alive. Milo was in the shed at the time seemed about to grab the last boat and she pats his back, running past him to grab the other end. "Come on, let's get this thing in the water." She said and started to push the boat.

In most cases in the wild, if an animal has eaten already it will leave you alone unless it's territorial or feels threatened, but she wasn't willing to stick around to see if they'd leave them alone. Besides, she was almost certainly one of those things was whatever melted the bus, perhaps all the noise attracted it back to the area.

DXDqYRuWAAEUCOw.jpg

Horas

Set Boost-Minor Defense

Head:

Bag (up to 40 items):

Healing Potion x5 Antidote x5 Frostbite Venom x3 Curse Powderx3 First-Aid Kit Fishing Rod Bait x10 Empty Jarx3 Butterfly Net

-Mork- -Mork- Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Orikanyo Orikanyo

With the help provided from her friends, the scrawny nerdy Eliza managed to move the inflatable boat to the edge of the water. The boat was ready to go at a moment's notice. All they had to do was push and jump on once the others were here. "I do not like whatever thing is making that big noise..." She put her extra bag into the boat, keeping her backpack on for the time being. Eliza began to nervously shift back and forth. Feeling the panic swell within her. The girl's overindulgence in tabletop RPGs and video games meant her mind was abuzz with possible causes of the noise. She started to nervously pace back and forth. "Come on guys hurry up..." she said to herself.

James looked around in amazement as he looked from the top of a tree at the surrounding lands. To the west was probably that Slug Keep place. It was pretty close to where they were. Then to the south was the river and what he believed to lead to the city of Zarash'ak. Finally, there seemed to be a clearing to the south east that led straight to the capital of this region. While James tried to think about where they should go, he saw the Swamp Drake break the door to the mess hall and even worse... something big seemed to be making some of the trees in the distance shake. James jumped and gently landed on the ground where he ran over to the boats and said "Slug Keep is close to the west. The river... I'm not sure if it's safe considering that a lot of the big animals in the area are amphibious like that thing I saw in the mess hall. BUT, there's a clearing in the swamp to the south. According to the map, that clearing should lead us to Valshar'ak . I think trying to go for that clearing might be the best choice we have. I don't trust the waters around here. There could be something even bigger in the river for all we know. Oh... and something else that's big is starting to come this way. We need to get a move on ASAP, but I'm not sure if we can out run whatever it is. Going to Slug Keep to the west might be a good idea. It's close and we could hide there until the coast is clear."

Last edited:
tumblr_p0tl8jyrpZ1utrs8ho1_400.jpg
Just as her little group and her had managed to get their boat to the river, James came back with his report of the area. After explaining how things looked and his educated guess on how potentially dangerous the river would/could be, he suggested everyone just make their way on foot towards either Slug Keep in the closeby west or a clearing that would lead to Valshar'ak in the south.

"After all that wooorrrkk...." Vee pouted for a moment, hoping to lighten the mood just a little. She quickly dropped the pout though and replaced it with a more serious expression. "Okay fine, then let's just go now! To Slug Keep it is!!" With an air of urgency, she looked for west on her compass app and started jogging eagerly. It was very evident that she didn't want to waste a moment longer, and that she'd like to take cover in the keep immediately.

As he worked on getting the last boat to the riverside, he felt his heart drop. Someone... had touched him. Had patted his back. It was Dany, with the best intentions, but she'd still given him a small heart attack from the touchy contact. "Thanks but uh... please don't touch me again." As she helped him out, he spoke as quietly as ever with an apologetic expression painted on his face. Milo was almost entirely sure that she'd meant well with it, but he hated being touched by anyone else other than his younger sister.

Upon reaching the bank though, James returned with some common sense and distressing news. He'd seen the faint outline of trees shaking earlier, but he had hated to think about it for more than a second. At this rate, they really didn't seem to have a reasonable option other than to hide out in Slug Keep. "I vote the same." Milo closely followed Vee's example and kept his eyes on their surroundings as he did so, just to make sure that nothing snuck up on their group while he kept pace with her.

(Vee: interacting with Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Coco Adel Coco Adel Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon )
(Milo: interacting with @Brea The Brave Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon )

Last edited:
Danira Lovell
1118full.jpg
Dany raises an eyebrow at Milo as he asked her not to touch him again, it seemed rather odd and a weird thing to worry about right now but she guessed he had had the right to his feelings even if she barely touched him "Uh...okay, I'll try to remember that?" She said as she listened to Jame's suggestions and weighed their options but not for too long. She knew no matter what they did it was a risk since they were in an unknown land, but she had to admit he was right about the river at this point. Who knew what was out there, probably something worse than the Drake and the bus melter she adjusts her bag and let's go of the boats since they would not be taking the river any longer and turns her sights to the west where this Slug Keep would be and as soon as everyone was ready they'd all make a run for it. She suspected that as long as they were gone before either creature noticed them they'd either just leave or perhaps fight each other leaving them with one less problem to deal with, which wasn't saying much, they could have a million problems right now for all she knew but one less was one less she supposed.

DXDqYRuWAAEUCOw.jpg

Horas

Set Boost-Minor Defense

Head:

Bag (up to 40 items):

Healing Potion x5 Antidote x5 Frostbite Venom x3 Curse Powderx3 First-Aid Kit Fishing Rod Bait x10 Empty Jarx3 Butterfly Net

-Mork- -Mork- Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon

David Darwin

... Well this happened...

Alot of things happened in a few seconds, first, the drake appeared, which nearly made David shit himself in fear, then he got hugged by Zy, which kind of is a 180 turn of events given how he should be feeling, then, James got down on his own, thus negating the need for him to have the ladder... at all... Plus folks were going around boats not to far off, which is a swell enough idea... Until they.. seemed to be not useing the boats?

Guess that might be a good idea given the god damn DIRE CROCODILE currently swagging his way through camp.

Fucker looked like he was happy, and he was scaring away David's precious toads! Actually they were running past the thing...? Where were they going? Did they know something was up? hell he had this... Chill up his spine, like one of those you get before something deffinitely bad was going to happen.

As such, best he got to the group!

With the speed of a man possessed he rushed towards them, his base monkey instincts telling him to get the hell out, amongst other things on the line that a monkey would do.

"It's ya boi what up?" David skidded to a stop before the group, before he noticed he was.. still holding the ladder, tossing it aside with a small splash of wet grass, the ladder is dejected in it's uselessness. "Whatever we're doing we gotta go, toads know whats good. And whatevers good ain't here." he shall admit to not knowing what they were all talking about before, but hey, if they were ready to go, so was he. He also seemed to avoid looking at Zy still, if for another reason other than possibly having her ire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back