• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
image0.png

Very slowly but surely, the young Evelyn woke up far after her cabinmates. There seemed to be a commotion, but as she sleepily rubbed her eyes and turned over in her bed she just didn't care. Words flew around the cabin and everyone sounded to be in at least a slight panic...

"Fi
vE moRe minUteS...." Vee mumbled incoherently and snuggled up to her soft, warm blanket for comfort. It was rather blatant that she wasn't an early riser. Despite this, she did manage to catch a disturbing sentence in the haze of Dany's long string of fancy words. "...could be in real danger especially if they could move us so far in such a short amount of time without waking any of us up..."

Forcing at least one eye to stay open, Vee took massive effort to turn back towards everyone else and peek outwards from her bunk. Each sensation and little detail hit her harder than the last and worked in order to greatly confuse her. Green light. Lots of bright green light. Frogs and their loud ass calls. Crickets? Wasn't it too bright out for those? And then as Vee leaned further and further out of her bed to peek, she crashed to the ground and barely caught herself with her hands and knees. "Wh-what's hap
pening...?..." Her very concerned and confused voice wavered a little and got smaller in uncertainty as she lazily picked up and looked at some strange stone that had fallen with her.

12f24b76ef7811aeb1e2a8c33d4c3fa7.jpg
Milo woke up to David grumbling about some stupid rock, aptly mumbling back at him as he rolled onto his back in bed.
"Wasn't me..." He took a deep breath and rubbed his eyes, mentally preparing himself for whatever today would bring. Usually the first few days of summer camps consisted of team building and get-to-know-you type exercises, something that Milo was generally not too great at. Helping and working with others was nice and all, but he was always so anxious and wary of new people and things. However, there was a whole new thing for him to get anxious about.

As he pulled himself out of bed and went towards the bathroom to really get ready, he paused by a cabin window.
"Hey, did someone prank us..? That's just paper taped to our window ri-" Walking to the cabin door and opening it just a crack, he cut himself off in the sheer surprise. 'What in the sweet hot everliving hell is happening??' Milo was frozen in place for a few moments. Then he shut the door, paced over to his bed, then returned to the door again to crack it open. Nothing changed. This really was happening.

Walking back to his bed again, he made sure he still had all of his belongings. He did, as well as a fancy looking stone with a familiar blue symbol carved into it. It was the fancy staff looking thing with snakes going around it.
'Isn't that the thing for hospitals...?' Milo stared at it in utter silence, trying his hardest to process what was going on as logically as he could.

(Vee: interacting with- Coco Adel Coco Adel Duke of Doge Duke of Doge )
(Milo: interacting with- Orikanyo Orikanyo )

Last edited:
Location: Camp Empty Brook- Girl's Cabin|(Khorvaire) Shadow Marches- The Crawling Swamp

d0ff25ba4494c58-a-nw-p.jpg
Once the wonder of the fireflies wore off and she was fully awake. Zylphia could now see that the forest looked very different. Actually, she could see that they were actually in a dark misty swamp save for the sea of fireflies. She was questioning if she was dreaming or not. She went to take a shower and changed into her clothes from the tank top and shorts she'd worn to bed. She more something similar to what she'd worn the day before but zipped up her jacket this time although the humidity in the swamp might have caused her to rethink that choice at some point.

She steps outside with Dany and Eliza seemingly aware of their strange location change and she attempts to call 911 and perhaps they could trace their location. However, something strange happened when she tried to call and that was that she couldn't. Even if her phone was out of service you should always be able to call 911 but more than that it didn't even ring when she tried or leave that weird message they usually say to tell you that the line was busy or disconnected, it was as if the phone didn't even connect to anything.

Zylphia looked searched around and the camp itself still seemed to be here, but this was definitely not the place they arrived she looked in the direction of the path they took the other day and instead all she saw was what seemed to be a river leading deeper into the swamp. She tried to look as far as she could but she didn't see much. She took a deep breath in through her mouth and breathed out slowly through her nose to calm herself down. "So I'm pretty sure I'm not dreaming at this point unless this is like a super realistic dream." She listens to Dany about her plans to go to the lodge and nods her head an agreement. "Uh' yeah I'm going too. I don't think it's a good idea for any of us to stay here in the small cabins but the much bigger more fortified lodge." She said as She heard Vee had finally woken up and came inside to explain things to her "Uh, to be honest, I don't know, it looks like the camp moved and the counselors...may have kidnapped us according to Dany."

-Mork- -Mork- Duke of Doge Duke of Doge @Brea The Brave Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Sludge Sludge Orikanyo Orikanyo

Last edited:
David Darwin

Ignoring the world for a few precious minutes longer, David entered the washroom. things seemed to be in order, maybe, he hadn't went yet in truth. new place, so his stomache kinda knotted up and held out until something familiar came along, since there wasn't, the morning crap it shall be. The young man waddled his way along the stalls anbd opened one up, raising his eyes to... Meet the beady eyes of a gigantonormous toad sitting on the seat.

The toad croaked heartily, David made a hazey confirming grunt back, he then closed the stall door.

He took the one right next to it, sitting down and letting out a big sigh as the world came back to him slowly. "Sorry about that." he spoke to the neighboring Toad in the stall.

Which croaked.

"yea, guess it is hard to lock the door with your... Uhh.. legs?"

Croak.

"Right. Right... I'd stay here abit longer though... people are freaking out about stupid shit outside..."

The toad croaks.

"Girls without their phone for like five seconds... I ain't no outdoorsy type but I at least expect to be out of signal range at a camp..."

Ribbit.

"Right.. kinda insensitive of me..."

Croak.

"Fair, guess I'll see if I can help em out once I'm done... Not like I can do much, but beats not knowing what is happening." the young man sighes, as the toilet next to him flushes, followed by the sound of the stall door opening and Toadish flops on the floor.

"See yea around man."

A final croak of farewell... And His wise guidance toad leaves... David finishes up himself and gets clean, washes his face and turns to leave the toilets... However once outside, now fully awake, he finally realizes why exactly everyone else is freaking out. The green lighnts, the swamp, the smell of said swamp, James going about. Dany was... Doing something... And all david could really think of at this moment...

"...Well fuck, seems we aren't in Kansas anymore." he paused for the laugh track, the sound of various frogs, before he began towards the lodge... And silently, somewhere, a unread letter weeps sadly in it's unopened state.

@ all

Eliza looked around in confusion. "This doesn't make any sense!" she says, holding her head in frustration. This whole situation gave her a headache. She pulled out the stone in her pocket and gave it a look over. She turned the stone in her hand and rubbed its surface with her thumb, then runs back into the cabin. Eliza grabs the note and puts on her four watches. Then, turns to Vee. "Let's go up to the lodge. Maybe we'll find something there," she says before marching out to follow the groups lead, going up the hill to the luxurious lodge.

| Roy
| Camp
[Class=textMain] margin:auto; max-width: 600px; text-align: left; line-height:155%; [/class] [DIV class=textMain]
Yesterday,

She smirks right back at him as if to say 'you have no idea who you're dealing with' she then grips the tank and lifts it up pretty easily on her end in an attempt to somewhat knock him off balance but not enough to accidentally drop the tank or cause it damage, just to make a bit of a point and have a little bit of fun with him. [...]

"Well, what are we waiting for there's a creepy radio tower that needs inspecting"

"Hmph." Roy watched Danira grip the tank.

The boy's eyes widened when the other end of the tank shot up from the ground. He almost forgot he had to keep holding onto it! The tank drunkenly swung backwards then forwards between the two but neither let go. Phew, that gave him a scare.

It took him some effort to handle the barrel but Dany looked like she wasn't going to have any trouble with it. Roy felt a little jab at his pride as a man, but immediately chased the feeling away. He had asked for help and the girl had the strength to give it, even if she did not look like it. He took a deep breath and nodded in approval.

"Hm right," he said gruffly before they set off, "thanks."

Guess there were some cool people among the city folks too.

| @Brea The Brave
[/div]

[DIV class=textMain]The following morning,

The lodge was at the edge of a patch of solid ground the camp stood on. A thick tree had its roots wrapping over a good portion of the building like veins. It wasn't there yesterday.

Downhill, there could be found the familiar storage shed, now half submerged in a puddle of thick mossy mud.

Crack! A loud, clattering sound came from it. Then another one.

Roy backed away from the shed. He raised a hefty branch he had stolen from the tree on top of the hill and thrust it into the shed's door. Crack! There was now a dent in it, but the door did not rush to give in.

The boy trodded back into position again. He had taken off his boots because the mud around the shed reached up to his knees. It also happened to be the same reason as to why he couldn't open the door.

This swamp... It freaked him out. The initial fright wore off a little but ever since he had woken up things were getting stranger and stranger. He had never seen fireflies this large. Never heard of trees with roots that spread this wide.

Roy was about to charge at the door again, when he saw someone walking towards the larger building. He put down the trunk and waved.

"Top of the-" he spat on the mud "-shitty morning, pal."
[/div]
|@ all

Last edited:
image0.png
Still staring at the strangely marked and glowing stone in her hand, Vee tried to make sense of what she was being told. It was a very difficult task, to be sure. For some reason though, she couldn't help but focus on the stone in her hand. It's symbol curled around to form the shape of a flame, backed up by the fact that it lightly glowed a yellowish-orange and felt warm to the touch--although that could've easily been explained as her sleeping on it or something.

Vee tilted it and inspected it closely, only looking up finally when Eliza suggested that they all head up to the lodge. Dazed, she hesitantly nodded and struggled to get onto her feet for once. She'd never felt more weak and unsteady than right now. Nothing just made any sense to her and while she liked a good surprise, this was just way too much to take in all at once.

With her somewhat clumsy limbs, she reached towards the ladder to get back to her bunk--the stone still in her outstretched hand. Suddenly, practically out of nowhere a blast of fire started on her bed. In her daze, she didn't recognize that the fire had emerged from the stone and she just stumbled back with a scream of surprise.
'WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED???!!'

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit....!" Never had anyone in her life heard Evelyn swear so much as she frantically grabbed her backpack and Eliza's as well, knowing it wouldn't take long for the flames to spread. How could this have even happened?! Already, the starving flames spread quickly and easily as a bawling Vee sprinted at top speed out of the cabin with two backpacks and the stone in tow, her tears sparkling behind her anime-style.

(Vee: with Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Coco Adel Coco Adel and anyone outside when she runs out )

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Eliza grabbed her own bags of stuff and quickly ran after Vee, her arms flailing wildly! "VEE'S A WITCH!" she shouted as she ran from the growing flame.

James turned his head when he heard a familiar voice. It was Dany. "No idea! Going to go to the lodge and ask the counselors what the hell is going on!" But things were slowly starting to make sense to James. He hadn't seen anyone except for the people he hung out with yesterday. He had a gut feeling that there would be no one else around and that it was just them for some reason... why or how? He had no idea, but he had to check to make sure that his suspicion was true. He then saw Roy call out to him, which James just waved back and continued on his way to the Large Lodge. When he got there, the front door was open, but it was eerily silent and still inside. James knew that it was empty, and yet he went upstairs to check if anyone was still in the building. His worst fears were confirmed. It seemed like they were alone in this weird swamp. A lot of questions came to James' mind. Did the power still work? Was there enough food, medicine and supplies for the group? If so, for how long? Where the hell was this swamp? How would they get back home?

James walked over to a nearby power switch, and flipped it... to no avail. James muttered a curse under his breath. He began to search around the Large Lodge to start answering more of his questions when he heard screaming coming from outside. James ran back to the front door to look at the situation. Vee and Eliza were running for their lives from what seemed to be a growing fire in their cabin. James ran towards the fire yelling "What happened? Is anyone still inside!?" as he tried to make his way as quick as possible to the now burning cabin.

Danira Lovell
1118full.jpg
Dany nodded her head in agreement with Eliza when all of a sudden their Cabin was on fire. She didn't know how or went all that came to mind was to grab her and snatch Zylphia out, running with a tight grip on her hand as they quickly caught up James, before quickly running past him splashing frantically in the water and mud as they made their way to the lodge which now seemed to have large roots growing over it as if the lodge had somehow been here for years.

"This shit makes no sense, it makes no Goddamn sense!" She yelled running through the swarm of fireflies as beautiful as they were, she was thankful that they were as pleasant in manner as they were in appearance she wasn't sure if her repellent was going to keep those away. Thankfully because of how wet this place was, she didn't think they had to worry about the fire spreading from their cabin she was sure all the water and mud would contain it and eventually it would go out. However, it now seemed that they had no choice but to enter the lodge rather the counselors were dangerous or not. Truth be told training or not she had no idea if she could handle them if they were capable of all this.

That's when she noticed Roy trying to break into the equipment shed, something she couldn't even blame him for trying to do and quite honestly seemed like a good idea. There was sure to be stuff inside they could use. "I don't know if I'd call this a good morning, even I have my limits. There is a distinct line between creepy and freaky and this qualifies as crossing it." She said gesturing to everything.

-Mork- -Mork- Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Coco Adel Coco Adel Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Sludge Sludge Orikanyo Orikanyo

image0.png
"I'M NOT A FRIGGIN' WITCH, ELLIE!!" The fifteen year old shouted as she ran. Making it through the sloshy and mostly slippery ground, Vee sniffled. "I didn't mean to..!" Sniffle. Sniffle. She wiped away her tears, but more washed over her cheeks and worked to instantly cover her effort. Once she finally reached the lodge, she sat down on the porch and hugged her slightly blackened crimson backpack.

"This isn't how camp is supposed to go... I know I like surprises but this is just too much... too much!" She took a massive shaky inhale and instantly started crying again, now burying her face into the backpack as if she was trying to shut the world out. It didn't help that she still didn't understand how she even started the fire, or even if she was the reason it started. Why did everything have to be so wild and confusing? Why couldn't she just go back to sleep and wake up in the real world again? As she continued crying, Vee clutched onto her backpack for dear life and even her knuckles were starting to grow pale from the tension.

While Milo was busy simply being confused, he decided to go outside to check on everyone else. The second he took the first step out the cabin door though, he was greeted with Vee's scream and the utter chaos that lay in front of him. 'Oh shit what's happening?!'

"What's going on?! Is anyone hurt..?" Milo's usually quiet demeanor had been dropped on its head like a goddamn coconut as he sped over with concern. There was a fire starting to take over the girls cabin. 'Shit... let's see there's Vee and Eliza... where are the other two...??' His eyes spun around until he noticed the other two by the shed that held the camp equipment. He looked visibly relieved, but still very much concerned.

(Vee: interacting with Duke of Doge Duke of Doge @ pretty much everyone with her shouting)
(Milo: interacting with @ pretty much anyone with his shouting )

Eliza looked from Vee, to the cabin, then back to Vee, then back to the cabin. She was mumbling to herself, trying to form a sentence. "You shot friggin fire out of your hands! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?" she holds her head as she tries to process. Then ends up realizing Vee was actually feeling awful. Eliza's expression softened. Then let out a deep breath as she came over to Vee, got on her knees, and gave the girl a tight hug. "It's ok Vee. We will figure this out." Eliza told her, trying to be comforting. This whole situation's a mess. There's no signal, they are in a magic swap with green fireflies, Vee just shot freaking fire from her hand! What the hell was going on!?

| Roy
| Camp - near the storage shed
[Class=textMain] margin:auto; max-width: 600px; text-align: left; line-height:155%; [/class] [DIV class=textMain]
Roy watched James go and grumbled something to himself. He heard screams. Seems like others were warming up to Empty Brook premium camping experience. It was not a laughing matter though.

"I don't know if I'd call this a good morning, even I have my limits. There is a distinct line between creepy and freaky and this qualifies as crossing it." She said gesturing to everything.
"Tell me about it. The lodge is empty." He thought of something and stared at Dany for a bit.

"It's not that I am afraid but... Uh... Can you keep a secret?" Roy looked visibly distressed. He dropped the trunk and walked out of the deep water.

"I dunno what happened but this looks an awful lot like an African rainforest or something. You know, with all them lions and crocodiles..." He stopped next to the girl to put on his boots right onto the mud covered feet. He vinced, but continued.

"And don't get me wrong. I am no expert on this, but you seem like you've got a head on your shoulders." Roy walked towards the lodge, but not to the main entrance. He circled around the building, heading towards where the parking lot used to be.

"So tell me,"

Roy pushed away a branch of leaves to reveal a small clearing hidden behind the tree. There lied the luxurious bus from the day before.

It had been torn into two halves, but not with brute force. It was melted apart, bubbles of frozen metal marking the split. A trail of sickening polychromatic sludge passed through it and dispersed in water among the trees.

"What sort of crocodiles are we up against?"[/div]

| @Brea The Brave

Last edited:
Danira Lovell

1118full.jpg
Dany looked at the bus at a loss for words she had no idea it had even come with them not that she even thought they'd be able to drive it. But that damage was nowhere near normal "That would be the type of crocodile we steer clear of...if that's even a fucking croc, to begin with...this wasn't chewed it was melted." She took a calming breath trying not to panic but this was fucking alarming. Whatever it was had to have been here before they woke up and thankfully it was gone for now.

She turned to Roy. "We all need to get in the lodge, and we need to stop making so much noise. I have no idea where we are I can't check google maps for the life of me I can't think of a single swamp in our area or how in the hell the whole camp moved. The lodge looks like it's been here for years and I know we couldn't have been asleep that long even if we were drugged and put into a deep sleep that couldn't happen and we're still the same age." She said whispering to him as she pointed to the lodge.

"We need to get everybody inside, find the keys to the shed. I think there are some boats inside, we grab what we need and get the fuck out of here. Because if whatever that was comes back I don't think the wooden lodge is going to keep out whatever tore apart the steel bus!" she said.

Sludge Sludge

As the group entered into the lodge it would be eerily quiet the first thing they would see upon entering the rec center sitting on the pool table would be another letter and the keys to the lodge, the shed and mess hall.

'We regret to inform you that we are no longer here, by now you have probably noticed that things are not as they once were, but hopefully, you have not run into any danger just yet. We cannot explain the full details as you would not understand and we do not expect you to, however, do know this. You will not be able to contact the authorities, your families or anyone else you know you can try to call them but we assure you that you are far out of range for you are no longer in the same country, you are not even on the same world. If we did our spell right you should be Shadow Marches particularly The Crawling Swamp an unpleasant place to be sure but secluded enough to hide your presence from the local inhabitants. You may realize by now that the stones we left you are not normal, they will not help you get home but they will help you survive. If you look in the basement there will be supplies to help you blend in and survive.Good Luck'

if they took a look around they would come to find that the lodge was empty, but not as if the counselors had been violently removed. It would be as if they left willingly, everything was clean, the beds were made and undisturbed, there was no luggage or personal belongings. It would seem that part pdf the letter was true it would also seem that other than the front door that every door and window to the lodge would be locked and curtains pulled shut. The fridge there would be food but without power, it wouldn't last long and neither would the food in the mess hall though the fold in the freezers would last a bit longer the fact was all except for the canned to dry goods would last and there was only so much of that anything else they'd have to gather themselves.

Zylphia had come to the conclusion that the counselors we're gone. Even if they were the ones responsible for the mess all the commotion and the fire would have made someone come out to see what was going on. She managed to wiggle free of Dany's iron grip and looked at her phone she still had it on max power save so it would last at best 7 days, but she didn't know what she could do with it other than use the flashlight or take pictures at the moment but she felt it would be useful somehow so she'd keep it.

"Listen, guys, I don't think the counselors are here. I think at this point they would have come out so, let's go. I think it'll be safer if we all got inside. From where I'm standing this is our most fortified position, it's the best we've got." Zylphia said and stepped onto the porch and rubbed Vee's back to help Eliza comfort her. "It's okay, we'll get through this. I don't know what this is, but we'll make it if we stick together."

-Mork- -Mork- Duke of Doge Duke of Doge @Brea The Brave Orikanyo Orikanyo Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Sludge Sludge

James sighed a breath of relief when he came to realize that everyone was safe and no one was hurt by the sudden fire, but what was more concerning was the fact that Eliza mentioned something about Vee shooting fire out of her hands or something. How was that possible? James was perplexed as he walked back to the cabin to grab his duffel bag and backpack. A sudden thought popped into his head. This was oddly a lot like one of those isekai/normal person is teleported to a different world trope. James started to chuckle at the idea. How ridiculous... but as James continued to walk through this odd swamp that was filled with fireflies and frogs... he found it difficult to laugh at the idea as it seemed less and less absurd. They really were normal people with no particular skills or abilities. The danger continued to sink into James' head. "Oh boy..." he muttered to himself.

James brought his stuff back to the Large Lodge and silently took the Counselor's room closest to the stairs where he proceeded to dump his clothes and belongings into the closet inside the room. With an empty duffel bag and backpack in hand, James went back downstairs to the others. It appeared that there was ANOTHER letter and the keys to all the main buildings. James finally spoke up. "Hey guys... I'm going to go check out the cafeteria and see if there's any cans and pantry stuff then bring it back here. Any perishables... well... if the fridges are good, then they'll be okay for a few days, so don't open the cans and eat everything in the fridges first. Milk, meat, bread, veggies and fruits before they get bad. Water, food, shelter, and safety are our top priorities. Shelter and safety seem fine for now. So, water and food... we gotta focus on those. Three days without water... three weeks without food... then stuff gets dangerous." James bluntly said. With James' thoughts all spilled out to the group, he began to walk towards the mess hall to see what their food situation would be like. James hoped that there were water bottles in the mess hall, but he had his doubts. Clean water seemed like something that would be hard to find or make at the moment.

@ all

David Darwin

"...Huh... Guess we really are S.O.L..." David finally came to the realization after the letter was read out loud. "...Shadow marshes... Crawling swamp... A spell..." he paused to look at the stone he had held in his hand all this time. A strange lightly sparkling yellow stone with a lightning bolt upon it...

His brain began to think... Compiling all he knew from media fictional and real. A spell, while he was certain magic wasn't real and he would need proof he couldn't fully doubt it right yet, if he did he would be ruining Ocam's razor before he even had a chance to use it. Shadow marshes sounds seriously fantasy oriented, same with crawling swamp. Sounds like a place in an rpg where you'd find lizardmen.

And generally lizardmen were enemies, when they weren't, they were tribalistic bros.

Another note is the huge fireflies...

And the fact there weren't any swamps for miles around even remotely like this back where the camp was suppoused to be, he at least did that much research since camping in a swamp would mean huge ass bugs and... He'd rather not have that.

So that means if they were kidnapped, it would mean they would have had to, in all one night, while everyone slept, not waking up anybody, without leaving any sign, without touching any of their shit, transported them to a place that looked EXACTLY like their old camp that had every building, the exact interior(which he had only seen the rooms.. But he can assume since they weren't changed) and all their stuff....

Thus, drawing on all this, he made an deduction.

They just got isekaied.

Or at least its made up to look like it. He would know fully when they got magic or something... something minor would work. It would retroactively prove the letter.

"Alright, so, the basement. Need to check there as thats the next thing they mentioned." David points out, looking like a man on a mission now that he got his brain working.

"We at least will find... something... James if yea wana check the cafe thats good, get food and shit sorted like yea say. God knows we may be stuck here for long... But keep an eye out for shit, who knows whats out there in the swamp.

As for me.

Creepy murder Basement time..."

With that, he got up and... "...Where the fuck IS the basement?" And then began to wander for a sign or just check random doors.

Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon
@ all

image0.png
After a few minutes of breaking down and bawling her little eyes out onto her backpack, Vee finally started to calm down a little. Her head lifted back up and she wiped her face with her sleeve repeatedly, now reduced to only sniffling and the occasional whimper. 'Calm down... this isn't helping anything...' She thought to herself as she took a deep but shaky breath.

'I'm not alone this time... I'll be okay. I'll be fine. We'll be fine. We'll figure everything out...' Scrunching her face up one last time, her last tear rolled down her cheek and she struggled to get to her feet. Wiping her reddened face just once more, she flung her backpack over her shoulder and took another deep breath.

"Okay... let's get inside then." Her words didn't have the same oomf as they did before everyone woke up here, but it was a massive improvement considering she'd been breaking down in a little ball just the minute before. As she started striding into the lodge with newfound determination, the corner of her eye caught movement.

"Nobody got hurt, did they?" Milo had made his way up to the lodge, since that's where pretty much everyone was by now. His voice had become more small again, but it held the same sincerity. His cloudy blue eyes looked everyone over as he came across them, with emphasis on the girls since it had been their cabin that had lit on fire.

They landed on each camper, but no one seemed to be harmed luckily enough. He sighed in relief and looked around to see what everyone else was up to. It seemed that everyone was either inside the lodge, or working on moving inside the lodge. A wise idea indeed. The lodge could definitely provide much more than the cabins could... especially considering that one was now still actively burning to the ground. It was a good thing that they were in this humid and dank environment, otherwise Milo was sure that that fire really could've spread and destroyed the whole camp if it wanted to.

(Vee: interacting with Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Coco Adel Coco Adel )

(Milo: interacting with Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Coco Adel Coco Adel )

Happy that Vee was better now, Eliza followed her to the lodge. Entering the lodge and looking around to everyone and everything. She walked towards the pool table and rolled the rack around absentmindedly. "So! Did you guys figure anything out?" She asked the group. "Any notes or hints?"
@ whoever else in the main area of the lobby
(Sorry for short post I got a class soon but wanted to at least put Eliza's question out there.)

| Roy
| Camp - behind the lodge house
She turned to Roy. "We all need to get in the lodge, and we need to stop making so much noise.

Roy looked around in caution. It didn't seem like his attempts to break into the shed had attracted any animals yet.

But if they couldn't find a key they would not have a choice anyway.

"We need to get everybody inside, find the keys to the shed. I think there are some boats inside, we grab what we need and get the fuck out of here. Because if whatever that was comes back I don't think the wooden lodge is going to keep out whatever tore apart the steel bus!" she said.

"Boats," he nodded, trying not to show his worries "Let's see if we can get them out quietly."

He pushed the branch back into place and headed to the front side of the lodge. The bus was just behind lodge and although the foliage blocked the windows on that sight of the building, it wasn't that hard to spot it.

Roy wasn't sure if he wanted to tell others about this. He looked at Danira, she too seemed to be pretty shaken up by all of this.

"Hey!" He said suddenly. "You know another name for a sleeping bag? A nap sack."

The boy kept moving, seemingly oblivious to the awkward silence that followed the joke.

"I am sure everything will be just tip-top as long as we keep cool," he told her. This was his way of leaving the decision to tell others or not up to the girl.[/div]

| @Brea The Brave

Last edited:

Upon entering the Mess Hall James would be delighted to see that there was in fact bottled water as well as some other bottled or canned beverages. There were some dry folds in the pantry and the freezer and the freezer...well that may have been a problem. At this moment James would probably notice that the Mess Hall was off kilter leaning a bit, there was a hole in the wall where part of the Mess Hall was submerged in water and large muddy footprints leading to the freezer that would be broken open by brute force. Inside he would hear growls and crunching. If he were brave enough to take a look inside he would see a large lizard, something that almost looked like a crocodile but not quite. Obviously it was much bigger than any crock, it had taller more defined legs and other features that would clearly indicate it was not a croc. Thankfully for James however it was too preoccupied eating all the meat in the freezer to notice him. Bad news was that it most definitely ate meat.
robert-crescenzio-swamp-serpant-dc-dtw-robertcrescenzio-by-robertcrescenzio-dagv447.jpg

Meanwhile, when David took it upon himself to look in the basement he would find strange gear and attire that looked like it was more fit for a fantasy setting somewhat confirming his theory but in the end, he still needed proof magic existed. Other than that there were bottles marked healing potion. Antidote. Frostbite Venom and Curse Power. There would be a letter explaining them next to them. It seemed the counselors we're really trying to help them survive but if that were the case why send them at all?

• Healing Potion: Recovers a decent amount of health (Enough for everyone to get 5)
  • Antidote: cures poisoning (Enough for everyone to get 5)
  • Frostbite Venom: Quickly Drains the stamina of a target. (Enough for everyone to get 3)
  • Curse Powder: Lowers all the attributes of a target to make them weaker and easier to manage. (Enough for everyone to get 3)

There were also other things in the basement like lanterns and bottles of oil. (Since everyone is keeping their phones they don't need the lanterns but the oil can increase fire damage if thrown on an enemy there is enough for everyone to get 1)

There were also books on the table a book for botany that detailed plants and such inside and what they were good for (There is only one of this book and the map so you have to decide who gets the book or ther map) there was also a map of the current country they were in Khorvaire.

Zylphia shrugged to Eliza's question, she had just gotten inside and she didn't see anything as of yet, not until she spotted the letter on the pool table and started to read it and felt she needed to sit down as she read what was inside. "Okay well according to this, this is either a really messed up joke or some really freaky shit. According to this, the counselors sent us to another world and the charms they left everybody are magic." She said. She'd like to deny that, say this was a bad joke and that there was no way that was possible but the large fireflies outside were too realistic for them to be fake even for special effects today and this camp was way too similar and too real and that's when it hit her. Eliza said Vee was a witch that she made fire. She stood up and walked over to Vee showing her the crystal she found in her bed albeit that it looked different from hers at least she assumed. "Vee...do you have one of these? Were you holding it when the cabin caught on fire?" She asked. If she was the magic bit may have been confirmed but she tried to be as delicate as she could with her as not to freak her out again or not a lot anyway.

No Cape, mask circlet or shoulder pads
View attachment 637520
Magic Bow (No Element)
View attachment 637522

Set Boost-Minor Speed

Head: Light Hood

Chest:
Light Plate Top

Arms: Light Gauntlets

Belt:

Legs:
Leather Leggings

Feet: Lined Boots

Accessory 1: Ring of Minor detection- detects nearby hidden items.

Accessory 2: ----

Accessory 3: ----

Accessory 4: ----

Accessory 5: ----

Bag (up to 40 items):
PhoneBluetooth

Free slot: ----

Rune 1: 'Blink' - Allows the user to teleport short distances.

Rune 2: ----

Rune 3: ----

Rune 4: ----

Rune 5: ----

Rune 6: ----

-Mork- -Mork- Duke of Doge Duke of Doge @Brea The Brave Orikanyo Orikanyo Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon Sludge Sludge

Attachments

• BogdanMRK__Thief_basic.jpg
    BogdanMRK__Thief_basic.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • BogdanMRK__Thief_advance.jpg
    BogdanMRK__Thief_advance.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • e406e02a483444bfce15be5f3c58ecc7.jpg
    e406e02a483444bfce15be5f3c58ecc7.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
image0.png
"Uh... yeah..." Vee hesitantly nodded and uncurled her right fist to reveal her own faintly glowing stone. She stared at it as well, just now realizing how she'd held it out in front of her as she'd been originally trying to grab her bag. "But... this can't be real magic, can it? I mean..."
As she trailed off, her gaze turned from the stone to her friend's stone.

The designs were completely different. For one thing, Zy's wasn't red but instead purplish; that was even without mentioning how hers had a strangely alluring blue circular pattern to it instead of the dainty yellow-orange flames on Vee's own stone.
"So, we all have one of these? This is so weird..." Her voice grew quiet again as she thought about everything going on again.

"Maybe... maybe..." She looked down at her stone for a moment again. Part of her wanted to test out how to use it outside, but the other definitely didn't want to just be outside in this brand new world alone. 'I guess I can test it again if we go exploring... Until then I should probably..' Vee pulled off her backpack and wrapped up the stone in her little flannel blanket. "I think we should be really really careful with the stones then... we don't know what all of them can do or exactly what it takes to use their powers." Stuffing the blanket-enveloped stone back into her bag, she looked out towards the lodge's main entrance nervously. 'If this really is a magical world, the there are probably a lot of scary monsters out there.'

(Vee: interacting with Coco Adel Coco Adel )

Danira Lovell

1118full.jpg
Danira raised her eyebrow at him but couldn't help but laugh at the odd joke just a little. It wasn't that it was particularly funny, but it was just so awkward it was like one of those classic dad jokes that no one thinks is funny but somehow it's stupid enough to be funny. It was also because it caught her off guard she just didn't expect him to say something like that, but the laugh was well needed and appreciated at this moment.

She then grabbed Roy's hand for a moment to stop him for just a moment before they went into the lodge with everyone else, looking into his eyes with a concerned look yet she kept her composure and strong demeanor. As one of the student counselors, she felt like she was honor-bound to be responsible for her fellow campers and try to keep them safe and look out for their well-being.

"Listen it's clear we need to leave here as soon as possible but...I don't think we should everyone about this just yet. If we want to make it out of here alive we need to think clearly, we need everyone to have as level a head as possible and I don't think piling on bad news all at once while everyone is freaking out is a good idea so...we should wait until everyone has had a chance to calm down and can handle the news better." She explained realizing that might be a tall order given what they had just seen, but it was better than people panicking and screaming and running in all directions especially since Vee was so distraught already.

With that she and Roy would continue onto the lodge as Dany started to notice her leg hurt, she didn't notice it yet but she had a burn on her leg from the fire. She merely assumed maybe it was from straining herself to run at top speed in the thick mud or maybe she scratched herself on the door on the way out of the cabin or maybe running in heels was finally catching up with her.

Sludge Sludge -Mork- -Mork-

David Darwin

"...Man... How rpg can you get?" David wondered as he examined one of the "health potions" they were so provided. Collecting his share of the supplies he... Did... he actually grab his bag? Wait when did he grab his bag? Its.. here but he seriously wonders why exactly he grabbed it and DIDN'T notice all this time... What a weird thing. Might be like an author is just trying to say it happened to hurry up.

In anycase, god knows this wasn't the time to wonder about it as... Well... there was other things he needed to look at.

Is this god damn cosplay?

Looks to high quality and legit to be.. Well.. yea know. legit. Shit was weird. but it looks tougher than his usual shit so best to... try it out. I mean what could go wrong? Get laughed at for looking like an idiot? Well.. Nothing left to put it on...

After a quick look up at the door, listening, he shrugged and began to undress, who cares if hes seen shirtless anyways? Not like hes a girl, nobody cares about seeing his... Wait where did that flab go? Huh, guess he wasn't as skinny fat as he thought. Nice. Though best he hurry up and put this all on lest he get seen half naked... Lets see... A couple layers here, a coat, nice pair of pants, ooh these boots are actually nice, the nice big coat should be great if things start to rain.

After a good bit of rummaging, David looked at himself with a new found feeling of... Well... he didn't know what he was feeling right now. Huh? there was another letter in the coat pocket? After abit of rummaging to open it, he examined the writing inside... Huh... the writing was pretty...And kinda cute.

"Dear David, I know you must be very confused right now but I couldn't help but give you a small little letter. I do so hope you love these clothes, I made them personally! Their water resistant, durable and should protect you against those horrible little nippers out in the swamp! Also should keep the mud out of your boots, magic is a wondrous thing and I am certain you will love it. i took some inspirations from your own world, so it will feel abit more like home! <3

Ta ta for now! and watch out for those scaley snippersnappers!

With love, Auntie."

David stared down at the letter's signature with a strange mixture of feelings... But.. Well.. if the clothes do do what they say they do... Guess it would be okay... Oh?

"P.S, be careful with that lightning rune! <3 And don't forget to grab a weapon!"

...What? A weapon? theres a few things that he'd use as a weapon in here but... wait.. is that just a stick? He took a moment to pick up the "stick" a long piece of wood, carved in places, one such carving obviously showing that it was, in fact, another gift from this strange Auntie... But he didn't even have an aunt... Or was that just one of those weird fantasy names? Well if this Auntie had given him this stick he may as well use it... right?

d3f45e0103fc3e3715bae28b01f34130.jpg

Well, whatever.. Guess it was time to go back up, this stick should be handy somehow. Though he somehow felt... he was missing much better weapons down there for some reason... Second time looking around he couldn't.. Really see anything.. or maybe it was to dark... it was then however he noticed the... Small.. thumming noise coming from the staff. "..This thing battery powered?" he rose an eyebrow as he wove it around abit. He tapped it once on the ground, then twice, then three times and... Well.. nothing really happened.

Until he noticed the other carving he had his hand over. "Focus and point <3" ...Thanks Auntie... he sighed, and did as instructed, pointing at a kinda ugly looking broken barrel. Not caring the least in what the staff would actually do-

FWHOOOPOOSH!

@ all

Eliza's hands found her cheeks as she let in a deeeep breath. "This is just like one of those isekai anime's ooooooooh my god!" she fell over onto the pool table and then rolled off. "AW LORD HAVE MERCY WE DONE DID IT!" she said with a manic grin. "That would explain the firebolt Vee did! And the weird fireflies! I wonder if there is more than one moon? Are there elves? Dwarves? Gnomes? Dragons? Are there gods? If there are, are they active in this world? Is there an afterlife? Can we even die? Are there devils? Fiends? Demons? Goblins? What sort of governance system is in place? Are there counties? Kingdoms? Democracies? Republics?" she started speaking to herself in a low tone, holding her chin as she began to pace about the room. "This has got to be real. I mean there's no way that-" FWPOOOSSSHHHH! She gets cut off by a loud noise in the basement. "What the hell? Did someone cast fireball!?" she ran towards the stairs and quickly descended. "What happened down here?! You okay?!" she asked just as she stepped foot into the basement with David.

James paused in mid step the moment he heard the noises coming from the fridge. Between the giant footprints, and the noises, James knew that poking around was just... a bad idea. Curiosity killed the cat... so to speak. So, he just grabbed whatever was nearby, threw it into his duffel bag, and left the mess hall, making sure to lock the door behind him. James quickly made his way back to the Large Lodge. It was clear to him that it wasn't safe to stay in the camp. They had to gather whatever they could and get the hell out of the area.

James ran back into the Large Lodge and loudly said to those around while breathing heavily "Guys, we... we gotta go. It isn't safe here. I just checked the mess hall... something ate through the wall and the freezer room and is eating whatever was in the freezer right now. I wasn't able to grab much, just some drinks and cans... whatever was nearby before I left. If that thing can break into the mess hall and into the freezer... I doubt that the Lodge will do any better. Grab whatever you can... we need to get out of here." James then looked around the Large Lodge and remembered that the infirmary was here as well. "Did someone check the infirmary? I'll go there and grab whatever is there too. Medicine, bandages... whatever we have." as he quickly started to make his way there, barely slowing down.

@ all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back