• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Grim Matchstick
(Feat. Laura and Bendy, backstage)
Grim was beyond anxious now. His wings flitted like those of a hummingbird. "Why?! What's-Oh, good heavens!" The dragon practically trampled his own tail getting to the stage.
"EVERYONE, TAKE COVER!"
@Sombra.lover
Sierra & Lucky
(feat. Nie, Pavel, Tektite, main dining area and bar, respectively)
"It's okay, we Sylveons are practically born for this kind of situation." Sierra took a deep breath through the nose. With a series of melodic noises, she fluttered her ribbons in bizarre motions, getting them to produce pheromones that would, hopefully, settle Nie down. This ritual was something Sylveons needed to put their all in, and Sierra folded her ears flat against her head, hoping to drown out any background noise. A pretty song began to play in her head, a playfully whooping group of bells and wind instruments chased each other around her mindscape.

Unfortunately, Grim broke her concentration by telling everyone to take cover. "W-what?!" Her fur stood up like porcupine quills, and she darted left and right madly as she tried to avoid the stampede of frightened patrons.

Puppernickel Puppernickel

"Fucking hell, we were just about to get a real party started!" Lucky jumped from his stool, and darted into the lobby. "Me paw! Where is me paw!?"
@Pretty much everyone in the lobby
Entrapta
The resulting vibrations finally shook Entrapta down from the rafters. With a whooping scream, the poor girl landed flat on her face.

Cambrid

"What in tarnation!?", he appeared behind the stage,"what the crap happened?!", he saw bendy and Laura.
"Good gracious, bends... Why did you get into a fight,? Again!!"
"I'm so sorry! I can't control my temper, I apologize, everyone for what I've caused, please forgive me..."

Laura

"Lemme at him! That twerp...", Laura wanted to kill bendy for completely embarrassing her, but Cambrid kept her back.
"Laura, it's not worth it..."
"He started all this! He needs to die in acetone!"
Soon enough, cambrid saw entrapta fall,"whoa miss! Are you alright?"
Bendy

He appeared on stage with a mic and a cheerful voice,"sorry ladies and germs! We are having some technical difficulties, but don't worry, we are fixing them as we speak! I-wash, wahhhh!", cambrid pulled him backstage.
"Alright that's it, bendy, that's enough."
"Whoa, watch the horns!"
"Unless it's somethings very very wrong, you don't need to scare and cause a fight! Understand!?"
Cambrid saw the small person and the... Alien?..
"Everything's fine, unless this demon, stops whatever he started!"
Bendy couldn't take it anymore,"if you want to argue, fine..."
"Whoa whoa, where you going?"
"I'm heading back to what's left of the workshop, after the fire... I'm heading home", he picked his cane and his hat, and miserably walked out from backstage.

Oh boy.

The doors to the cozy club opened up, light footfalls signalling a newcomer. Now, this wasn't the first time Malice had been to an inter-dimensional club, and it certainly wouldn't be the last. His figure was completely ashen black, from the very tops of his slender horns all the way down to his tail, which floated behind him for ages. Though he was faceless, it was clear that he could see all the same, his head craning over to one of the bouncer desks momentarily.

He strolled right past, being quite free of any weaponry, and took in the chaotic scene briefly. Part of him didn't even want to ask what was going on... So you know what? He didn't.

In fact, as soon as his non-eyes met the counter of the bar, he seemed to become sick with an extreme case of tunnel vision. With an overconfident stride that practically oozed with arrogance, he made his beeline for the bar, claiming one of the barstools for his own.

(Ahhh, completely understandable Prom. My family caught that as well, and I'm still getting over it, so I feel ya. Do hope you recover soon tho 😊)

{Front Entrance}
Despite being in the state he was in, Nie was still perfectly capable of thinking. That always bothered him to. When one was on the very edge of insanity, how does such a person retain their mentality, to the point they could form more then two coherent thoughts? It was truly an interesting subject, one due much res-

"N-no," Nie hissed to no one in particular, gritting his teeth. "ACT, FOCUS. ACT, FOCUS. ACT. FOCUS." He repeated over and over again, trying his best to ram the words into his very skull, albeit with minimal success.

The funniest thing was that the very feelings that had shoved him into this pit were the same ones that were helping him stay upright. The worry Syn was putting off was doing so much more then Sierra's short attempt to help. Although he had to admit, it was rather impressive that Sierra was managing to do anything at all. 'Stupid mental powers, the one time it would help for them to stop working....' But that small bit if help, combined with the negativity he'd felt earlier and Syn's own worry, was just enough to give him the boost he needed to take control, and open his eyes a crack.

Right before the crowd started to hit them.

In that split second, Nie's instincts took hold. Right as the wave was going to hit them, Nie reached out with magic, grabbing himself and Syn in a bright purple glow. With a flick of his wrist, the two of them were levitating in the air near the ceiling, above all the chaos and madness below. For a moment he worried about Sierra, but knew she could take care of herself, and instead looked over to the boy now floating next to him. "Y-you...alright....k-ugh-kid?" Nie huffed, still feeling the effects of his downward spiral, only just gathering the power to keep the two of them afloat.

proiettile proiettile P PopcornPie

Last edited:
Sierra
Sierra had made use of an overturned table as a barricade. "Everyone, chill out!" She focused on Nie out of the corner of her eye. He looked more anxious than ever. And there was no way she could concentrate on a song in this mess!

Much to her amazement, Nie chose his own solution, lifting himself and a TV-Headed kid into the air. "Psychic?" She once heard of a Pokémon capable of lifting other Pokémon into the air, completely helpless.
Grim Matchstick
"Oh, r-r-r-really?" Grim pulled his fingers out of his eyes. "Phew..."

Patrons groaned as they lifted themselves from their own table shields, some dizzier than others.

Grim kept his ears tipped back, listening to the fight behind the curtains. When he saw Bendy trudge out, completely miserable, his heart ached.

"H-h-hey." Grim gently draped his tail across Bendy's shoulder. "I know it was just an accid-d-dent..."

Virus Virus

Lucky
"AIGHT! I'M READY!" Lucky kicked the doors open, his beloved Paw of Death firmly attached to his right nub. Despite his intense focus, nothing was happening. "Great..." His body deflated as he grumbled about his poor sense of timing, almost ignoring the new guy to walk in, until noticing that he was slipping to the bar. "HEY! Don't take me seat!" The rabbit hopped to him, plopping down next to him. Blazing amber eyes scanned up and down Malice, an uncertain expression firmly stuck on his face.

Entrapta
The beat-up princess had to pull herself back to her position, nervously chuckling at both of them. "W-welcome..." She addressed Malice. "What do you like?"

Daisie Daisie

Syn has absolutely no idea what just happened. One second, he was sitting, and now he's floating above the entire club. When Nie asked if he was OK, he nodded, and pulled out a pixelated apple, which is actually edible, and held it for Nie.

"Are you OK?" A question mark was swapped on his screen, with words fading in and out like "chill", "you good?", "be happy", and "you got this :D". He looked down again to see a Pokémon, and he just simply waved at it.

P PopcornPie Puppernickel Puppernickel

Bendy

{backstage}

"I know it was an accident! But... Aw forget it, I'm heading home... His face went from cheerful, to miserable after the fight. "bendy took the dragon's tail off of his shoulder and walked out.

Laura

"B-bendy, wait...", but he didn't stop, nor answered anything.
Bendy approached the little rabbit, and stated,"bad timing, buddy..."
"Someone gimme a hand, how much time till the next show?", Laura pulled a guitar from a portal she made.
"I have no idea...", cambrid said.
"Where's the wolf!?"
Cambrid peeked out the curtains to see what happened,"Laura, bad timing. The fight is still recovering..."
"I just need to know how much time I have till the next show..."

Last edited:
{Entrance}
Taking the apple while observing the words flashing across Syn's screen, Nie chuckled and nodded, slowly lowering the two of them down to the ground. "Yes, yes, I'm fine, just a bit-ughhhh." As Nie let go of his magical grip, he was hit with a sudden sense of vertigo, which caused him to stumble as his feet touched the ground.

Trying his best to hide his discomfort, Nie smiled crookedly at Syn. "See? Just fine. I just need to...sit down for a bit. The worst has...blech...passed." He sighed deeply, the feeling already passing as he stood straight. Suddenly remembering that there was one other who'd been there, he glanced over at Sierra's impromptu barricade. "You alright over there Si-Si? Any bruises, ribbons in a twist?"

Last edited:
[Location: Sitting at the bar]

Malice, contrary to Lucky's rather suspicious survey of him, didn't pay much heed to him other than a brief glance back and a quick remark: "If a seat's free, it's free, my leporid bud."

His attention was hardly on Lucky, but rather the full head of pastel pink hair in front of him. Though his featureless face didn't outwardly appear to have a change, it felt almost as if a slight smile had crossed his lips as he leaned his elbows on the counter top. "What would I like, you ask?"

"I'd adore a million bucks, a free ticket outta Hell, and my mortal enemies up in chains on my ceiling. Makin' a quick guess you don't serve that, though, woe is me."

Leaning his chin in his palm as he faced the barkeep, his imperceptible smile seemed to only grow wider as his tail flicked behind him happily. "I'll settle for your hardest drink and, of course, the occasional company of a certain pink-haired gal that caught my eye pretty recently."

P PopcornPie

Lucky & Entrapta
(Feat. Malice and Beguile, bar)
"'Leporid bud'?" Lucky snorted. "Aren't we fancy. Just call me 'Lucky', laddie." He pushed his empty glass towards Entrapta. "What the hell happened? What was that earthquake?"

"I dunno. Sounded like Grim roaring."
Entrapta answered quickly, recreating Lucky's brew in record time, which immensely cheered up the surly rabbit. Then she lifted her bright pink eyes to Malice. "I don't think you were here for that. In fact, I don't think you were ever here at all before!" She extended a lock of hair towards him. "Hi! I'm Entrapta."

Meanwhile, at the mention of Hell, Lucky's ears perked up. "You've been to Hell, too, Laddie?" His voice was pumped full of surprise. Considering what Van Tastic did to the other contestants, other people who had also seen Hell were very rare to come by.
Daisie Daisie
Sierra
(Feat. Nie, main dining area)
Sierra now had to help realign all the tables. As to be expected, she was not happy about it, snarling and grunbling under her breath. Fortunately, Nie seemed to be all right, albeit very dizzy. "No ribbons in a twist, but, good Arceus, they're aching..." Performing the calming dance could be very tiring on an inexperienced Sylveon, and all the running around she had to do didn't help.

Grim Matchstick
(Feat. Laura and Bendy)
Grim followed the two, hoping to find some way to cheer up poor Bendy. It seemed that he was set on leaving, unfortunately, so he turned his attention to Laura. "S-s-sierra is in charge of the p-p-performances, usually, but it looks like she's busy..."

@Sombra.lover

{Dinning Area w/ Sierra, Syn}
"Ah, good, good, glad to hear it...." Nie only half heard Sierra, his mind in it's own mythical place as he tried to place what exactly caused his most recent mental breakdown. It couldn't have been an outside force, as even a full on demoralizing psionic blast tended to have little effect on him. However, if it was an emotion based attack, it could have gotten through his guard. What if....

Blinking, Nie realized that he was trying to over complicate a simple answer. "Thrice cursed PTSD, always getting in my way." He muttered softly but vehemently under his breath, glancing down at the apple Syn had given him. After a moments pause he sighed, taking a bite from it and chewing slowly, muttering incoherently in a fuzzy 8-bit language that left the ears buzzing. Not painfully mind, but in an annoying undertone sort of way.

However, after a long moment he stopped chewing and stared at the apple. ".....this isn't bad, actually. Nice trick Syn. Could learn a thing or two from you I bet." He said without looking up.

As Entrapa offered her hair for the strangest handshake Malice had ever seen, he took it graciously and pressed it lightly to his face where his lips would be, if he... had a face. Sort of a makeshift kiss-of-the hand for the both of them. "Lovely to meet you, Entrapa."

Taking his sweet time in answering Lucky, he seemed almost annoyed by his presence... Though again, it was difficult to tell. Once he realized that this was a chance to talk about himself, however, he seemed to lighten up pretty quickly, turning to the rabbit and laying one leg over his knee.

"Been there? I was born there. Re-born, as it'd be, since my time on Earth wasn't exactly peachy. Call me Malice, I'm from the 10th Layer."

P PopcornPie

Syn's question mark was replaced with a smiling face. From his screen, he pulled out a pixelated Red Bull, and handed it to the Pokémon. He doesn't know how they work, and no one probably does.

"Ah... t-thank you Nie!" A quiet laugh came from the screen. Only his hands were glitched at the moment.

Puppernickel Puppernickel P PopcornPie

While Beguile waited for his food, he got off his stool and walked towards the arcade games. He was tired of playing on his Gameboy, and he had a bunch of extra change he needed to get rid of. The change, as you'd expect, was also stolen, just like the Gameboy.

There were numerous generic pinball machines in the arcade, one of which he decided to use. He put some quarters in and began to play.

-------------------------
Pavel had just finished his sketches, as he now thinks he knows where his way home was. Pavel had previously come through a portal to a strange planet, where he met Tektite. He tried to retrace his steps, but he just never seemed to figure out where his point of origin was. Now he wants to leave... As soon as he eats, of course.

He was feeling stressed, to say the least, but he was happy that he managed to keep himself together. He spent days away from his friends and family while being chased by disgusting monsters, and he didn't become Manic once! He was quite proud of himself. If only his buddies back home could see him now, they must be worried sick!

Meanwhile, Tektite was still on top of the table. It was a lot more docile than before, however, it was now pretty bored and disinterested. It spent most of its time beating its small stubs-for-tentacles on the tabletop to create music. But after a while, the music stopped, and Tektite began to crave for entertainment.

While Pavel was distracted by his drawings, Tektite hopped off the table and bounced its way towards the kitchen. It smelt food and wanted to know what the hold up was. As it approached the doors leading to the kitchen, it tucked itself into a ball, then rolled inside.

(Interactable)​

Lucky and Entrapta
(Location: bar, feat Malice)
"Born, huh?" Lucky's face contorted into a scowl. "Do you, by any chance, watch a little game show called 'Whacked!'?" He would never forget being conned into that awful game show. Not that he hated his violence being broadcasted, but good LORD, were his fellow contestants annoying, and was that host the most sharmy, smug asshole the rabbit had ever met. "The episode I was in had very high ratings, I hear." Perhaps Malice had watched him get a baseball bat to the noggin, and guffawed at it. "Well, since you told me your name, I may as well tell you mine. Perhaps you recognize 'Lucky'."

Entrapta, unaware of the tension as usual, was quite a bit charmed by having her hairtip nuzzled.

Daisie Daisie

Sierra
(Feat. Nie and Syn, main dining area)

Sierra's nose twitched. "What is this you brought me?" She tried to avoid canned drinks, mostly because of her difficulty in opening them. But, screw it, she was exhausted. "Come on, ribbons, you can do it..." She made one more great effort to pop it open, and, thank Arceus, succeeded. The Red Bull's pixels nicked at her tongue as she gulped it down, but it tasted the same otherwise.

It took a couple seconds to hit...

"...WHEEHEEEHEEE!"

Suddenly, everything was a breeze. The club was about to learn why one should never give a Fairy type too much sugar. "WHOO NEEDS A HUG?! COME ON! SIERRA IS READY!"

Puppernickel Puppernickel proiettile proiettile

Last edited:
Syn didn't know what to do at all, so he moved to the bar, shifting away from the problem of Sierra. He didn't order anything at the moment, just sat there for a moment, a "..." popping up on his screen.

P PopcornPie Puppernickel Puppernickel

{Dinning room w/ Sierra, Syn}
Nie was calmly remaining in his own world for a few moments more, his mind picking apart the last several minutes, when suddenly alarm bells began to go off in his head like mad. He had just enough time to turn towards Syn and Sierra in worry, when Sierra...exploded, for lack of a better term, bouncing around the dinning area and shouting at the top of her lungs. He noticed out of the corner of one eye that Syn moved to sit down at the bar, distancing himself from the problem at hand, and likely waiting for a drink. 'I'll have to handle that in a moment. Is my job, afterall.'

Now, Nie knew precisely what had happened. He'd seen this sort of thing before, even before becoming a bartender. 'Never serve the Guard Dogs pure caffeine, even if only for giggles....' Sierra was experiencing a sugar high, and a potent one at that. What to do about it though....hmmm.

After staring for a while, Nie eventually came to a decision he was comfortable with. Looking down at the half eaten apple in his hand, he placed it on a nearby table before walking out into the middle of the dinning room, turning towards Sierra, and shouting "OI! SI SI!" He threw his arms out wide, grinning like a lunatic as he prepared himself for what he was sure would come next. "HUG REQUEST AT TWELVE O'CLOCK!!!"

Sierra
(Feat. Nie and Syn, main dining)
"C'mon, c'mon'! Who needs a good cuddle?" Sierra galloped madly around the area, waving her ribbons in front of everyone she could see. Once again, there was panic as guests struggled to get away. She even hopped onto the bar, shoving her face in Lucky's, then Malice's, then Syn's, yelling, "You needs a drink when you have one cuddlebug of a Sylveon before you?" Despite her good intentions, she looked absolutely menacing, spreading her ribbons wide like an octopus about to strike.

Fortunately, Nie had seemed to regain himself, and could come to the rescue. When his voice sounded, Sierra froze, her ears twitching. Nie ciuld have used the time to run away, but he refused to budge. "OH, BOY!" With a smile that could frighten a crocodile, Sierra pounced Nie, tightly wrapping her ribbons around him.

Puppernickel Puppernickel Daisie Daisie proiettile proiettile

Meanwhile, in the kitchen...
With a stubby lavender tail, the head chef pushed a bowl of mild curry onto the counter. "Order up for table 4!" He screeched, his golden eyes shimmering with pride. This was the best curry Ottika had made yet!

2019032719520700-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9-1.jpg

With no time to pay attention to the chaos outside, the Palico kept cooking peacefully. Such a little thing being anybody but a janitor was unimaginable at first, but then he showed off his talent for putting together various herbs and berries, and the rest was history.

[Location: Still at the bar]

"Tch. TV?" Malice scoffed towards Lucky, folding his arms as his tail flicked in a fickle manner behind him. "Where I come from - the 10th Layer - you only get TV if you're rich or have some corporate narcissist kissing your !@#. Suffice to say, I don't know you, nor have I seen you on any TV show."

"Good to hear you've gotten to be a movie star, bud, but you're just a rabbit to me. And I need a drink. Entrapa, lovely, can I please grab that strong one I asked for? Preferably somewhere at or above 110 proof. "

Directly after that, though, almost interrupting him... this... colourful creature of some sort he couldn't recognize to save his life, pranced in front of him, encroaching on his space. As Sierra leaped away, sickeningly sweet, Malice muttered beneath his breath.

"Screw off, Happy Camp."

P PopcornPie
Puppernickel Puppernickel proiettile proiettile (nearby)

{Bar w/ Lucky, Malice, Entrapta, Sierra Syn}
'I am so glad my empathy just crashed.' Was the only thought Nie was afforded before Sierra rounded on him. While her smile was absolutely terrifying, it wasn't anything he hadn't seen before. Goodness, just Sans alone was nightmare fuel somedays, and if you threw Chara in the mix, you had some potent combinations. Suffice it to say, Nie was not deterred by Sierra's terror inducing demeanor. Rather, he actually found it soothing, reminding him of happier days long past.

'That sounds sad as hell. Darn. How I wish I could get drunk right now. Eh, second best will have to do.' Doing his best not to trip over his own two feet, Nie slowly began walking over to the bar, picking his steps with the greatest of care as he stopped next to two beings. One he immediately recognized as a demon through and through, while the other was a familiar rabbit fellow.

"Ah, good evening Lucky. Sir of the Lower Realms." He politely nodded at the two before taking a look over at Entrapta. "Trapta, kiddo, could you get me a Klatchian Coffee? Extra Sober, if you wouldn't mind." Ah, Klatchian Coffee. Truely, one of the best things the Disc had to offer. And one of the less then a dozen drinks that could effect his mind, so there was a plus. The mere thought of downing a pint of that nectar set a smile on Nie's face.

P PopcornPie Daisie Daisie proiettile proiettile

Lucky & Entrapta
(
Feat. Malice and Syn, bar)

As he let Malice explain, Lucky relaxed. No TV in the tenth circle, huh? Kinda made Whacked!'s existence a little pointless. It made him wonder just how well known he was down there. "Yeah, that makes sen-'JUST A RABBIT'!?!" He sprung up to his nubs, growling. "If I were just a rabbit, I would be sittin' on the floor with beady little eyes, twitchin' me nose. Maybe occasionally scratchin' me ear, eh?" He waved his arms. "Look at this, laddie. I got all four of me paws lopped off. Wouldn't a regular ass rabbit just lay there and bleed? Not me!"

"Got it!" Entrapta stirred together a couple of the strongest ales she had to make what she believed was over 110. As she swung around to slide it to him, she caught sight of Syn, and got a little worried. "Hey, how old are you? I can't let someone under 21 drink these, but I can send you off with some apple cider!"

As she waited for his answer, yet another customer came in. "Hiya, Nie! Oh, you got Sierra!" Sierra was nuzzled so deeply into Nie that nobody could even see her face. "One coffee, coming up!"

Daisie Daisie proiettile proiettile

The black demon's face, still stagnant, somehow emitted the expression of a grin. At that point, he turned from Lucky to face the bar, leaning on it with an elbow. He seemed to take some sort of amusement from the entire interaction, grasping his drink in front of him. "Calm down, Trix," he said somewhat smugly, "everyone knows you're a li'l toughie, okay? No need to show off the superiority complex, here. I'm just here to have a good time."

With another flick of his elongated tail, he raised his glass towards Lucky, whether or not the leporid was still fuming or not. "Cheers, man."

With that, he took one big swig, a portion of the potent beverage seeming to disappear into his featureless face.

P PopcornPie
proiettile proiettile Puppernickel Puppernickel (Nearby)

Lucky and Entrapta
"Trix?!" The nickname merely fanned Lucky's flames. "I can brand you with a cereal related nickname, too, Mr. Booberry!" He growled. Fortunately, Malice acknowledged the little rabbit's strength, which satisfied him to a degree. "Damn straight." He grumbled.

For whatever reason, Malic wanted a toast with him. "Yeah. Cheers. Sure." Ugh, he could smell the demon's brew from all the way down there.

Daisie Daisie

Malice could only chuckle at Lucky's hot-headed nature. He didn't seem to take any offense at all, given the insult that'd just got swung at him. Malice waited a moment for the burning to fade from his mouth and throat as the only thing he could taste for awhile was fiery alcohol. He seemed deep in thought for a moment or two, looking down at the rim of his glass... Considering.

"Ya know..." He finally broke the silence. And as his metaphoric mouth opened to speak, one could only wince in anticipation for whatever might come out of it next. "take it from me, attitude like that wouldn't get ya anywhere in my circle. Not to mention 'Boo-Berry' is probably among the weakest insults I've ever heard."

"Let me tell you, man. If you wanna push people around like that and have 'em be afraid of you? You gotta earn it. I haven't seen you before. Ever. Your whole impression on me after half of a chat is 'I'm an annoying bunny with little man syndrome'. You haven't done anything to make your little temper tantrums a force to be reckoned with."

"In fact, folks would be more inclined to wind you up and watch you go than anything else. You're just... too easy to set off, man. Take some advice from a demon from the 10th: you don't need the brawns if you've got the brains. Show your anger at opportune times, so everyone knows when they set you off, they done screwed up. You blowin' up at me calling you a rabbit makes the you seem less like a ruler of Hell and more like you've got daddy issues."

"Learn how to set other people off though, and you've got the immediate advantage. No one's got a head to think with if it's red-hot mad. Then... You find where their pride is..."

The demon took a moment to swig down another gulp of his hard drink. Taking the heat in stride, he practically slammed the bottom of the glass down on the table. His fingers curled around the glossy surface tightly, his voice lowered in an insidious, sadistic manner.

"And you strike."

P PopcornPie
proiettile proiettile Puppernickel Puppernickel (nearby)

Believing the argument to be over, Lucky concentrated on his own brew. He took tiny, rabbitlike sips, letting the tang linger. "This is the life." He was able to smile again, his mind back in its little cubby. Perhaps this brew would help him get to sleep peacefully, with no weird dreams.

He almost fell into a comatose state, only for Malice to start speaking again. And it wasn't bragging. Malice was full on roasting Lucky, plucking him off his stool and placing him on a hot bed of insults. The rabbit would keep trying to cut in, only to discover that the demon wasn't finished. With every snide remark, Lucky felt another match be placed beneath his bottled emotions, making them rise. Finally, the bottle exploded, releasing all his anger like a hive of hornets.

"I am not a little man. I have character up to here." He stuck his ears up high. "Just so you know, I am a regular here. If anything, you are treadin' on me turf." Temper tantrums?! He would show him a fucking tantrum when he was finished speaking. "You think you're so majestic, just because you come from Hell. But you are stranded on an island of vices, sir." What really stung was the passing comment about "daddy issues", digging down deep enough to make him wince.

"Furthermore, I didn't even know me father, you piece of shit!"
Lucky slammed his nubs on the counter. "I woke up in a fucking factory, where we rabbits get our feet chopped off to feed some stupid superstition. While I was fightin' to become listed as a sentient citizen, and be safe from it, you were bangin' filthy demon whores, knowing that they only pretend to love you to make your pathetic self feel good. Now..." He hissed, a grin twisting across his face. "Let me show you how I strike."

Suddenly, Lucky leaped onto the dlesh between Malice's neck and shoulder, and bit down. Without any claws, or guns, biting was his go-to response to a threat.

Daisie Daisie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back