• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Pavel was glad that Sierra wasn't seriously injured, but both Tektite and himself really need to be in a less stressful environment, for their well being. Plus, he needed to get back to work.

After comforting Tektite once again, he picked his notebook and pen back up from the floor and returned to drawing. He was sketching out all the areas he'd been to already in this universe, trying to make a map to retrace his steps back home. The problem was that, though he knew what the place he came from looked like, he just couldn't remember where it was exactly. He needed to work backward.

--------------------------------------
Beguile walked up to the bar, Gameboy still in hand. He struggled to climb up onto one of the stools, but after a few short moments, he finally hoisted himself onto the seat. He was thirsty and wanted a drink. A non-alcoholic drink, of course.

A bell rested on the counter, so he rung it twice to get whoever was there's attention. "Hey! Hello! I want some apple juice. Oh, maybe some Mac n' cheese, too?" He felt a little peckish.

P PopcornPie

Sierra
(Feat. Dax, in the main dining area)

"I can tell!" Sierra chirped, flaunting her own coat. "What kinds of conditioners do you use? I like using Sassafras myself." Sassafras made her coat so bouncy as an Eevee that she would often spend minutes on end bouncing back and forth on the sidewalk. Unfortunately, her Sylveon coat wasn't of that same quality, and it hung more. "Well, I'll be right back."

She reapproached her customers with menus in either ribbon. "Who'd like to order first?"

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Noivian Noivian

Watching her go, Dax idly ran a few fingers through her hair to comb out tangles. Gingerly, she took a menu from one of the ribbons, and flipped through it. "Well, usually I just wash it with whatever shampoo's available, but when I need that extra special shine and volume, I use a special secret ingredient." She paused for dramatic effect, and to actually figure out what she'd want to eat. "I'd like a berry lemonade, whatever berry you've got that's sweetest, and a small basket of sweet poffins, if you have them. As for the secret to my hair, I like to drop a little bit of stardust into my conditioner, and just a hint of mint."

P PopcornPie

Laura

"Well, that the point. Even though he looks nice miss... Entrapta?... He's a son of a infamous villain... King Sombra...", she shuddered after the last word. Laura quickly detracted her armor and put it on, and climbed down on her own shadows.

Cambrid

"Guess I'm being ignored!", he threw his arms up in complaint. He sat at a table, alone, waiting for his friend when he saw her climb down,"where do you think you're going, missy?"
"Oh cruddy crud!!", Laura quickly ran into the bouncer area, her gun showing, and looked at the dragon with gun in hand,"I'm in trouble, aren't I?", and ran off backstage on her shadows, and hid behind crates.
"Oh, not again...", he got up, made his sadow, and rushed backstage

Bendy

Meanwhile, a small short little demon, walked into the entrance, fixing his bow. He stopped at the desk,"umm, I'm down here, I'm too short!"
As his horns were on the top, he was stilltoshort, but greeted the dragon with a cheerful voice,"hello there, names bendy the ink demon!"

When Sierra returned with the menus, Pavel placed one of them in front of Tektite in case it wanted to play with them. After giving his menu a quick scan, he said, "Well, I suppose we can start on the drinks. I'd like some wine, myself, but as for Tektite..." He scratched his chin while trying to decide on that. Though he's seen Tektite absorb food through its skin to combat its missing mouth, he wasn't sure what its favorites were.

"Well," he began. "I think I'll get chocolate milk for Tektite here. And as for the food, I'd like some steak, medium rare with a side of steak fries. They can have some of your children's spaghetti, please and thank you."

P PopcornPie

Nie felt Grim approaching before he even saw him: afterall, how could one mistake that bundle of nervous and gleeful energy? Such internal strife just waiting to be released upon the world in a wave of pure emotional turmoil, and in a bit of a stirr currently to.....

Nie blinked, realizing he'd fallen down the rabbit hole of thought again as he mentally replayed the last few moments of conversation, nodding slowly as he responded to Grim's words. "Yes...right. No problem. Happy to help anyway I can...." Shaking his head, he summoned a handkerchief using magic and dabbed at his forehead, his expression troubled as he shook his head again. "Sorry for spacing out Syn, Grim, just...forgot to meditate this morning. You know...the whole...thing. Just...slightly overwhelmed. Knew I shouldn't have hurried...."

He closed his eyes and took a deep, shuttering breath, and let it out slowly, repeating the process a couple more times as he tried his best to actively calm himself down and distract from the feelings washing over him. Feelings that only grew in intensity as he felt a third presence enter his vicinity shortly thereafter, accompanied by a high pitched, squeaky voice. As well as a forth that came and went. "This just isnt my day...." He groaned deeply.

proiettile proiettile P PopcornPie

Last edited:
Bendy

"Hmm, um excuse me... Where am I?", he asked the tv looking guy, and the strange person next to him,"is this the bouncer area? I can't tell, I'm way to short!"
He swung his cane around, and snapped his fingers rhythmically to a song in his head

(( sorry for not responding faster, i'm sick atm :] ))

As Nie had jumped into the rabbit hole of insanity and emotions, the child had just looked at Grim and waved. His hands were still glitched, but he could still move them. On the corner of his screen, words appeared as followed. 'not a mask, this is my head : )'. For the moment, he didn't even realize that the inky demon was there, so he just stayed silent.

Virus Virus Puppernickel Puppernickel P PopcornPie

(Oh I hope you feel better soon, prom...)

"Well, heeeeello, ladies and germs!", he saw other visitors and cheerfully greeted them,"am I annoying? I hope not, cause if you think I'm annoying...heheeheehe hahahahhahaaa....", he laughed in a demonic voice with ink flowing over his head.

Cambrid

"Bendy...", he appeared over him, he gave up on finding Laura,"please be nice to these two, I apologize for that, this... Demon... Doesn't have any manners..."
"Hey! I have manners, mgmghdjdh...", he mumbled and crossed arms.
Bendy put up his ink bottle on the desk so grim could check it,"please don't take it away sir, I need it..."

The child pointed at the bottle of ink that the inky demon placed on the desk, and only said this.

"Drugs?" The child was not positive if it was like... liquid cocaine, or something. The world of drugs is confusing. The smiling face on his screen changed to a '?'.

"Drugs? Oh no no no no, nonsense! It's ink, can't ya see?", he snatched the bottle off of the desk, and held it. "If I had drugs, Henry would kill me...."
"Bendy... Are you sure?..."
"Cambrid, get outta my face! Jeesh..."
Bendy put on his hat and swung his cane in the air,"mind if I let you germs in?", he held open the door open for them.

(Awww, that sucks, hope you feel better soon Prom!!)

Having gotten his senses back under some semblance of control, Nie allowed himself to notice his surroundings again, replaying the last few moments in his head. Sometimes having the equivalent to photographic memory was rather helpful, especially when trying to reign in his own powers.

Regardless, Nie twitched for a moment, rolling his shoulders and giving off a long sigh as he looked down at the one previously adressed as Bendy. "Well then, someone's a bit eager, aren't we? Take it we want to have a fun time tonight?" He grinned as he glanced over at the man who'd appeared, taking a moment to ever so gently study his emotional state, groaning softly as his still sensitive senses complained at the effort before quickly drawing back.

proiettile proiettile Virus Virus

Sierra
(Feat. Pavel, Tektite, and Dax, main dining area)

"Berry water for you..." Sierra waved her paw between the two. "And wine for you. And steak and such for the lil guy. All right." She jotted it all down a little sloppily. "I guess it's up to me to get your drinks, though, because SOMEBODY LIKES LOOKING FOR CHEWED GUM IN THE RAFTERS MORE THAN DOING HER JOB!" Her growled at the ceiling, and the wide pink eyes staring down at her.

"Hey there, Lucky. Beguile." The Sylveon warmly greeted them both. "Do either of you know how to make drinks?"

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Noivian Noivian

Entrapta
(Feat. Laura, in the rafters)
"King Sombra? Oooooh!" It looked like someone had lit a bunch of firecrackers inside Entrapta's eyes. "We don't have many kings in Etheria! There was King Micah, but he died. But I think Mermista's dad is still alive, he just handed the throne down to her." Hordak, on the other hand, was kind of like a king? He lacked the crown, though. Or a court. Or subjects willingly serving him. "It's actually us princesses who hold authority, mostly! We've been forming our own line of defense, and...Laura?" Her shadowy friend had disappeared. "Must not have seen her move."

Virus Virus

Lucky
(Feat. Beguile, bar)

"Need a nub, laddie...?" Lucky watched with a little amusement as the little guy struggled to mount a stool. His choice of meal was even more adorable. "Apple juice, huh? Entrapta usually drinks it all, but, eh, they say I'm a good luck charm." The rabbit shrugged. "Don't get your hopes up, though. The lass is doing stupid things again."

His mood was alleviated when Sierra came. "Lassie, is the bartender back yet?"

"Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be seeing her for a while. Just help me work this thing." Sierra replied, haphazardly grabbing Entrapta's drink mixer.
Grim
(Feat. Bendy, Syn, Nie, and Ryo, in the lobby)

Grim patted Nie on the shoulder. "Don't worry about it! Ev-v-v-v-erybody has off days. You can go g-g-get a drink, if you'd like!" He grinned, having confidence in Entrapta's ability to relax anyone.

Just as Grim was prepared to guide Nie, another new face popped in, and he was quickly distracted. Awww, what an adorable demon coming into the club!

"Hello there, little g-g-g-g-guy!" The dragon held his face close to Bendy. "Yes, you're in the lob-b-b-by. This is Syn, and that's Ryo...And Nie..." He waved his tail at each of them. "And I'm G-G-G-Grim!"

All of a sudden, Bendy seemed to melt, and Grim quickly became alarmed, pulling his head back, and covering his mouth. "Oh, no! I'm so sorry! We dragons aren't very good at controlling our h-h-h-hot breath!" Ice was needed, stat! He dashed out of the lobby, towards the bar, like a mad bull.

On his way, he was nearly knocked on his back by Laura and Cambrid's antics. "Hey! No r-r-r-running, pl-GUN!?" From where did Laura get that? He had to grab it before it was misfired! "I'm s-s-sorry, miss, I must take th-Miss?!" Why, Laura completely slipped out of his claws!

Virus Virus GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja proiettile proiettile Puppernickel Puppernickel

Laura

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!", she ran behind stage and hid behind crates or something to hide from the dragon! She was caught,and she didn't want to be hurt. "Oh no no no, please no... I can't believe he saw that, this is bad, this is very bad...". She held her gun in her holder, and quickly made it appear on the desk for grim with a small note that read,'sorry for skipping this area without putting my gun here -l'

Cambrid

He watched the sylveon try to operate the bar, he rolled his eyes and approached the mixer,"hold on there a second, lad. I can help", he ran a bar himself, but had days off, or should he say the bar went bankrupt from his kings grasp. He got to work filling orders, and his powers worked like a beehive.

Bendy

"Was that who I think it was, cammy?", he asked at the bar, saying cambrids name like a child.
"I think so Ben, it was Laura. But, I think she's to scared of me to come out..."
"Hmm, I'll go find her, whoppdedo...", he hummed a song, heading backstage

Beguile grimaced at Lucky's responses towards him. He may be technically a kid, but he ruled an entire world as a ruthless tyrant. He was NOT to be treated as a child. Besides, he considered himself quite mature for his age...

"Just get me some food, Bunny Man," he said flippantly.

Just then, Sierra approached them and asked if either of us knew how to make drinks, of which Beguile simply replied, "I'm not allowed to have alcohol, let alone make them!"

P PopcornPie

Nie smiled in thanks at Grim's attempt to comfort him, but didn't vocally reply as he watched the dragon interact with the demon, taking satisfaction in Grim's enjoyment of meeting someone new. A satisfaction that took a swift nosedive when Grim began to freak out about Bendy's 'problem', his intense worry rolling over Nie like a tidal wave.

For a few moments, he just stood there, staring at some distant point of nothingness, his expression impassive as his hands twitched rapidly. He was so overwhelmed by the emotional whiplash he didn't even seem to notice people leaving to head further into the club.

It wasn't until he heard Grim yell out that he snapped out of it, his head yanking towards the sound of the commotion as a second voice screamed out. Instinctively he let his senses spread out, feeling Grim's worry and surprise, as well as a second source of nervous fear that quickly disappeared deeper into the club. That was as far as Nie got however, as he shortly collapsed to one knee when he felt the rest of the patrons and staff. So many emotions. So much fear and joy. So very, very, interesting.

It all took a few seconds, from staring at the wall, to jerking at the sound of yelling, before falling to one knee, his expression pained as he groaned, the floating hands he had summoned earlier disappearing in a flurry of poping static.

proiettile proiettile

"Good to hear," Ryo said upon hearing what Grim has to say. "Hm, she seems attractive." He thought as he saw Laura while he was passing by. "I should have a chat with her." He thought as he approaches her to make an attempt to flirt with her with little chance into succeeding.

"I'm Ryo." He introduced himself.

Virus Virus

"Huh? What are you doing here? Get your own hiding spot!", her eyes glowed with her powers
image.jpeg

Her helmet popped up to look at him better,"seriously, why can't I be left alone... For darkness sake..."

She shook her head and sat down, watching the people chat and whatnot.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Last edited:
Grim Matchstick
(Feat. Laura, backstage)

"Exc-c-c-cuse me, ma'am?" Grim nudged the curtains open with his nose. "You're gonna get kicked out if anyone catches you with that gun..." He crept around, wondering if he would even see her before it was too late, or if she had simply forgotten to drop off her weapon. "I d-d-d-don't like to kick people out..."

Virus Virus

Lucky & Sierra
(Feat. Beguile and Cambrid, bar)

"Hey, hey. I'm not in the mood to cause trouble, okay, laddie?" Lucky held his head in his nubs. "I haven't had much sleep lately." At Sierra's question, he responded flatly, "I only know how to consume, Lassie."

"Great. I guess I'll just have to-Hey!..." Sierra was confused, and a little annoyed, to have the mixer pulled out of her ribbons. She did, however, let Cambrid explain, and brightened up when she understood. "Gosh, thanks! We ought to hire you!" She huffed playfully. "Entrapta is really efficient, sure...But when she gets distracted, she really gets distracted. And...oh?"

Her Sylveon senses were going off!

"Sierra to the rescue!" She cried, rushing towards Nie with her ribbons out. For some reason, he had fallen on his knees in utter despair!

Puppernickel Puppernickel Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Laura

@basically anyone that's backstage

"Oh, I'm so s-sorry sir... I-uh, it's on the desk...", she elucidated. As soon as the dragon arrived, her helmet popped up, and she hid behind the crates in her shadow form.
If the dragon was close, he would e heard a wooden box being opened. Laura grabbed a crystal, and it glowed brightly with her magic.

Bendy

"Whoppdedo, whoopdie do, Henry is going to die tonight... Huh? Uh, hello?", bendy approached the dragon and peeked though the curtains . "Laura!", he crawled between the dragons legs to look backstage.
"Bendy, out!"
"C-oooo, shiny!", bendy looked at the glowing purple crystal.
"Bendy you're ,making me, Ahhh!", just as she predicted, the crystal flew everywhere, banging on the rafters, then straight into her arm. She yelled in pain.
"Look what you made me do! That crystal is from Sombra ya moron, get out you filthy demon!"
"I-I-I was...", bendy started sobbing and ran up to the dragon, ink flowing over his head (it's similar to crying in a way) and hugged him tight.
"Bendy I-I didn't mean it..."
"You did... I hate you... Just wait until King Sombra kills you..."
"I-b-b-bendy... You don't mean that."
"Heheeheehe hahahahahaha, I did! Instead of having him kill you, I'll do it!", he said, his voice getting more demonic (to be continued...)

Last edited:
Grim Matchstick
"I'm af-fr-fr-fraid I'll need to frisk..." Grim once again summoned his two extra heads, which, together, snuffled either side of Laura's body. They left no square inch unsniffed, but came up empty, and roared happily. "Ok-k-kay, just remember to give it to me next time!" The trio, however, quickly caught on to a purple glow. "What's that? A h-h-healing crystal? Did you get hurt?" He twiddled his claws nervously.

Just to make the situation even more awkward, Grim's right head was alerted to a presence behind them, one that seemed to stress Laura out further.

"H-h-henry?" Grim questioned sheepishly. Oh, he would have to have that question answered later. Things were getting so tense, his heads retracted into his shoulders, but Grim could feel them shivering right below the base of his neck. "B-b-bendy, I think you should listen to her..." Unfortunately, the dragon's words were as effective as a squeaky toy before Cerberus. There was nothing he could do to stop the situation from unfolding.

"Oh, B-b-bendy, it's okay! It's okay..." Grim had suddenly been promoted to Club Parent, and he was not happy about it. "These things happen, you just have to...Bendy?" The little guy was starting to melt again, his tears quickly turning into flames in his eyes.

"Get everyone under tables, this is going to.. Ahhhh!", Laura had been knocked over, bendy laughing hysterically.
"Bendy, I... What's gotten into you..."
"The urge to kill!"
"Bendy, what are you doing!?"
"Oh nothing much... I know you're alergic to ink, so I'll give it to you!"
What hat gotten into him!? She saw a familiar glow in his eyes,"you're not bendy... You're Sombra! Everyone scatter!"
"It's not Sombra, you fool..."
Her helmet popped open to show her black face,after the crystal incident, she was not normal. The crystal was stolen from King Sombra for experimental purposes, yet if it was ingested, she would be extremely weak.
"L-l-Laura, I-I'm sorry, forgive me?", his face stopped melting, and quickly went back to normal.
"I forgive you, I need rest..."

He was falling. That was all Nie could feel for a while, how long he didn't know. A minute, an eternity? It was irrelevant to the current situation. Because he was falling. Drowning in that deep, dark abyss again. That... nothing. He couldn't accept that, he refused to accept that.

He could feel Syn next to him, and Sierra approaching, their emotions like a bonfire to his senses. With an immense effort of will he mustered himself, reaching out through the haze on his mind and grabbing at Sierra, hoping he'd grab her, hoping that somehow that would help alleviate the feeling of...of... Nothingness. He tried to speak to her, but the only sounds that came out were clicks, squeaks and classic 8-bit gaming sounds.

Then he felt something else. Or rather, someone else. Someone inside the club was hurting, someone else was falling down into that bottomless pit of emotion. He had to help, do something, anything, but...pain. Falling. Couldn't help....but, he would then fail them. He couldn't fail them. Not again. Never. Again. He had to help, had to move, had to assist, had...to... "ACT."

With that single word Nie seemed to straighten, his entire body going ridged as he let out a long wheeze, his eyes screwing shut as the sounds he'd been making before stopped as suddenly as they began.

proiettile proiettile P PopcornPie

(( omfg i'm so sorry for not existing for a while i got diagnosed w/ the flu so very fun <3 ))
Syn had just watched everything go down, being completely silent. The funny thing is, he hasn't even made it into the club yet. The child had just sat there. On his screen, the words 'beatus sentiunt' appeared on his screen, which is latin for feel happy. The main reason he stayed completely silent was because he couldn't think of anything to say, or anything to do. He just faced his TV head at Nie. Both of his forearms are glitched at the moment.

Puppernickel Puppernickel P PopcornPie Virus Virus

Pavel was still writing down his plans when Tektite began frantically tugging at his sleeve.

"What's wrong, buddy?"

As he turned to it, Tektite motioned towards the commotion between Bendy and Luara, which had made Pavel concerned.

"Are, uh, you guys OK?" He questioned. Things were getting crazy, so he was trying not to question it.

Virus Virus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back