• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lucky
"I swear, that lass was never taught to interact with organic beings." Lucky huffed, watching her climb around on the ceiling. "It's a wonder she even gets outside, she clearly just likes doing...Entrapta things."

And then his liver struck back.

"Oooh, shit, it all came through at once!" He whined, rushing to the bathroom. This left Nie with Ottika.
Ottika
"Why? You eat mice, too?" Ottika tilted his head. Typically, he was the only one around who liked to eat pests. Even Sierra refused to share mice with him. "Sure, all right. But I keep the tail. I love tails."

Ottika was now crawling with his nose pressed flat against the ground. "Ah-ha!" He picked up a cheesy scent by the arcade machines, and slunk over.
Megumin
"Come here...come here..." As she inched towards the shadow, Megumin reflected on her strategy. She didn't know any other kind of magic besides Explosion, but she would be down and out if she cast it. Without the other members of her party present, it didn't sound like a very good idea. Unfortunately, before she could come up with a workaround, her cover was blown.

"DIE, SHADOW BEING!" On pure impulse, Megumin pounced Laura, preparing to land heels first.

Meanwhile, Sierra approached Alice and Boris, a notepad and a pencil in her ribbons, patiently awaiting orders.

Puppernickel Puppernickel Chungchangching Chungchangching @Sombra.lover

{Bar w/ Lucky, Otaku}
Nie watched as Lucky quickly left the vicinity, wondering if whatever he'd ended up giving the hapless hare had resulted in the swift call of nature. Regardless, he was sure it wouldn't be anything more then a slight inconvenience for Lucky, so it would be fine.

As for Ottika, Nie watched as the chef crawled around the floor after the trail of the culprit. When Ottika listed his requirement he sighed inwardly, already preparing to acquire a mouse tail to hand to Ottika for later. He wasn't planning on chopping of anyone's tail afterall, merely guilt tripping them into feeling bad for their actions and regretting all their life decisions, and then potentially getting them to join as at least a part time, if not full time, employee.

"... would that be considered unethical?" Nie muttered, frowning as he tried to recall the general consensus on manipulation of that sort. He couldn't quite recall.... Ah well, it wasn't important currently. Nie went back to washing the glass in his hand, waiting for a thirsty customer to approach and request his services.

P PopcornPie
{Open for interaction}

Laura
{Behind the machines}
{@PopcornPie

"Ow! Get off get off!!!", she screamed. Even though shadows can touch and grab things with the objects shadow, that means if someone hurts the shadow, it hurts the person that is the shadow," off!!!" As she fell backwards, the box with the mouse flew into the air. "Someone catch the box!!!", not mentioning the mouse was inside.

The workshop gang
{Tables}
"Why finally we got a waiter", bendy was getting impatient.
"I'd like a sandwich please.", Alice said in a sweet voice that made her sound like an angel, like she was.
"Id-whoa what!", Boris fell backwards at the shouting,"alright, who's fighting!?", he said in a menacing voice getting ready for a fight. Bendy and Alice pushed him back,"I was getting... oh never mind, I'd like a steak." He liked steaks like a wolf like raw meat.
"And I'd like some... what Alice is having please", bendy signaled the wolf to stop getting ready for a fight when there's shouting.

Cambrid

"Ugh, why does everyone seem to not like me?", whining as usual. Till he heard shouting. "Whoa what! Hey!", he saw a box flung into the air and caught it. Laura mouthed "don't open it...", he nodded.

Sierra
"Two sandwiches and a steak. Got it." Sierra yapped happily, only to spot the head chef dilly-dallying at the arcade. "Ottika! We have orders to fill! AND YOU IN THE HAT, STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!" She galloped towards Megumin.

Megumin
Megumin had herself a hearty laugh. "No dark creatures are taking over this club!" She tried to get Laura into a chokehold, while attempting to force her to the ground. The box just barely passed through her peripheral. "Ooh, an enchantment item?" She almost jumped off Laura to claim it, only for Cambrid to snatch it away from her. "Drat! Well, experience points will have to do!"

Ottika
"Dealing with a pest situation right now!" The Palico shouted back to the racing Sylveon, making himself flat beneath the crane game. The scent of the mouse was strong around here, but beneath which machine was it strongest?

@Sombra.lover Chungchangching Chungchangching

Interactions:
P PopcornPie Virus Virus

1583984226478.png
Thomas wall.png
Tom walked into the arcade machine area to help find Jerry for Ottika. He spat on his palms to get himself ready for a heavy lift, grabbing the middle arcade machine and somehow carried it over his head but Jerry was nowhere to be found other than his fur and the bitten sandwich he was seen wearing as he ran, it looks like Jerry successfully managed to get into the crystal box. Tom sighed in irritation until the weight of the arcade machine started getting too heavy for him. He struggled to keep his footing before he tried to carry it with all of his power with one mighty lift only for it to crush him, flattening the cat into a pancake.

Jerry wonders what's going on out there especially after hearing the arcade machine to crash on the floor. He was tempted to peek his little head out of the box to see what was happening though he's smart enough to know that it wasn't a good idea so he remained inside the box.​

Ottika
"Hey. I know I smell him somewhere." Ottika flicked his tail at Tom, smiling appreciatively as he did the heavy lifting. Alas, all they found was the sandwich. "Alas, poor Table 12!" He wailed, dramatically pressing his paw to his forehead. While he mourned his creation, Tom's muscles gave out, squashing him flat.

"ALAS, POOR TOM!" Ottika wailed even louder, pressing his other paw to his forehead, while hunching over. Then, pushing a fist into the air, he cried, "THAT MOUSE SHALL PAY!"

Chungchangching Chungchangching

Users who are viewing this thread

Back