• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
{Bar w/ Lucky, Malice}
As Lucky reared up in swiftly burning anger, Nie chuckled and patted him on the shoulder. "Oh, it's nothing he's doing deliberately. Just a small thing, that's all, happened to be the same kind of thing that annoyed me earlier. But after drinking my tonic I'm feeling better already, so no need to get aggressive, alright?" He grined widely at Lucky, trying to calm him down a bit, before noticing Malice move to lean next to him.

It didn't take much effort for the bartender to see through the demon's smile. Smiles were a specialty of his after all, and he knew a thoughtful expression like the back of his own hand. Which was rather impressive, considering how many he could have at one time. This of course meant Malice was thinking deeply. And when someone thinks deeply...they usually wanted a drink. With this revelation at his disposal, Nie was eager to go about doing what he loved most: helping others feel better.

"Ginger Ale and Sea-Enchanted Gin? Please, we have at least twenty kinds of each! As for 'I Dunno', there's a slightly more manageable five varieties in the backroom, and one more avalible out here for general consumption, due to a few... incidents a while back. Now, if what you want is something more unique, a true surprise, well...." He trailed off, staring at the ceiling thoughtfully for a moment.

"........ Remembrance, or forgetfulnes?" Nie asked suddenly, his gaze darting down to stare intently into Malice's face. Despite the fact that Malice had no discernable facial features whatsoever, Nie seemed to have no trouble meeting his gaze in the slightest.

Daisie Daisie P PopcornPie

Last edited:
Grim Matchstick
(Feat. Bendy and friends, lobby)
Grim watched the meltdown with a heavy heart. No wonder he was so unstable, they lived in poverty! At the demon's request, he kept his lips sealed shut.
@Sombra.lover
Lucky
(feat. Malice, Nie, and Syn, bar)
Lucky was finally able to drop back into his seat. "I don't get emotion-based powers..." He mumbled.
Puppernickel Puppernickel Daisie Daisie

[Location: Behind the bar]

When Nie's vivid eyes bored into Malice's soul, he knew something was up... Though, he didn't exactly put together what that was, immediately. They'd just gone from talking about drinks to... something. Heck, maybe "Remembrance" and "Forgetfulness" were special names of drinks he could whip up, himself.

His confusion faded, though, as Lucky mumbled something under his breath that, surprisingly enough, Malice actually listened to. 'Emotion-based' powers.

Ahh, he knew something was up with Nie. Emotion-based powers, it all made sense, now. Every wince, the special tonic, everything he did... but that also meant Nie could sense emotions. Malice's emotions.... and that was not a situation he was comfy with. Emotion-based powers, down in Hell... meant you stayed the !@#$ away from that demon. That is, unless you knew the right tactic.

And of course... this wasn't Hell. Once the initial shock was gone, Malice only saw this as a change in rules regarding their social interactions. They had been playing checkers, and now they were playing chess... and Malice didn't intend to lose. He switched gears, simple as that, and straightened up from leaning against the counter, facing Nie directly. They say if you stare into the void long enough, the void stares back.

Malice couldn't accept this. Boundaries were about to be made. If Nie was going to go sticking his nose into where it didn't belong...

"Remembrance."

"Guilt or grief, buddy?"

Puppernickel Puppernickel P PopcornPie
proiettile proiettile (Nearby)

{backstage}
{mentions: GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja }

"Um, water is fine, I guess...", oh boy, talking to him like this is like trying to explain what happened and saying it to your parents, Laura couldn't stand it, yet she couldn't let her anger out, for her attack is worse than bendy's. "I'll be right there if you need me, hehe hehehe...."

Boris Alice and bendy
{lobby}
{mentions: P PopcornPie }

"Sorry about that, but we would love for help-"
"Boris, one more word and I'll rip your recorder apart", bendy was threatening him, he didn't want anyone to mess with the workshop, all of the people that wanted help fled soon enough, either because of his demonic attacks, how the workshop was broken and the inky mess the machine made, or because of Norman, the projectionist and how scary he was. He had a freaking projector for his head!
"Bendy, at least let someone help!", Alice couldn't stand it, neither could Boris.
"Alright, fine! But if something bad happens again, I'm ripping the workshop apart again."

Grim Matchstick
(Feat. Bendy and friends)
"I p-p-promise not to touch anything you don't want me t-t-to." Grim answered warmly, extending his pinkies. He couldn't let the poor guy live in squalor! At the very least, he could help them keep warm.
Virus Virus

{Bar w/ Lucky, Malice, Syn}
As he stared at Malice, Nie couldn't help but suppress a wince as he felt an all too familiar feeling wafting off of the demon. It was the usual annoyance and rage that most people felt when they figured out his 'bartender sense' was actually empathic powers. They would usually either respond defensively, trying to hide their emotions best they could, or aggressively, trying to make him stop reading them by force. The latter of which was... problematic, to say the least.

So when Malice began to speak, Nie was fully prepared for him to attempt to rip off his head, in a verbal manner if not physically. What he was not ready for, however, was the calm response, and the following question. A question that made every last thought Nie had ground to a halt.

"Guilt or grief, buddy?"

Those four words brought back several memories to Nie's mind. Several... bleak memories. Images and thoughts he'd thought long suppressed rearing their heads to snarl at him and remind him of older times. So overwhelming was it that, for a few moments, Nie simple stared at Malice, not a single motion present throughout his body.

After a long, quiet pause, Nie moved one hand in a quick motion. Several of his magic hands appeared, roaming over the many bottles as they pulled out a select few, pouring a bit of each drink into a shaker before a single pair began to mix the drinks together into a single blend. The entire time this happened, Nie didn't move, his eyes staring at a distant memory, lost to time. It wasn't until the drink was poured into a glass that he spoke, his voice soft and distant.

"I...think that you might have, perhaps, misunderstood my question. I would assume you thought I was attempting to pry into your problems, yes? Well, that was not the case. I was merely wondering what kind of drink you would like to have: one that would help you remember better days, or forget the past for a time. I was not, mind you, asking for specifics." He took a deep breath, closing his eyes in the first sign of movement he'd made since Malice's question.

"I am not a mind reader. I am simply capable of reading the emotions of individuals in the nearby vicinity, and of understanding what they mean. It isn't something I do voluntarily, and I can barely control it unless I've meditated first, which I didn't do this morning due to being in a rush. So, if you assumed I was prying into your personal matters, I assure you I was not. I merely offered a way to alleviate any potential pain, as I sensed your emotions drift into places I have gone many a time myself. I apologize for offering you my unwanted assistance, and understand your offense in the matter. Now, that being said..."

At this point Nie opened his eyes again to stare at Malice, his expression devoid of any emotions whatsoever as the glow in his eyes flared brightly, his hair beginning to fizzle out like TV static. "Ask me that question again, Demon of the Tenth layer, and I will personally create a drink that will make you relive every last moment of suffering you have ever experienced, and make sure you drink every last drop of it. I would only answer that question for my friends, and you are certainly not one of them. Lucky and Entrapta, they're both my friends, even if I...don't really treat them like it, usually. If they asked me, I would try and deflect the subject. But you...."

He stopped, his hand clenching as the glow in his eyes suddenly dulled, his shoulders sagging wearily as he shook his head "You dont even care, do you? You just dont want me to ask you what's bothering. And honestly? I never planned on asking. I've met demons before, and I understand how much you value secrets, especially personal ones. I have more then a few myself....."

Shaking his head one last time, Nie took the full glass from one of his ethereal hands and offered it to Malice. "Here. I have no idea what's in it, but I know it'll help you remember happy days long past, if only for a few minutes." By this point both his hair and eyes had returned to normal, but he seemed drained, as if his brief spout of anger had removed his will to continue his rant.

Daisie Daisie P PopcornPie
proiettile proiettile (nearby)

Last edited:
Malice's breath was held in grim anticipation as he was deadlocked into a staring contest with Nie. Yet, to his surprise, the voice that came from his opponent's lips was soft and somewhat understanding... Not the reaction he was expecting... and not a reaction that sat well with him at all.

As it'd turn out, Malice had misunderstood the bartend's question entirely... and frankly, the quiet, caring response was almost worse than a complete blow-up. He had been expecting a feud of some sort... a struggle for dominance. Not.. an apology. He said nothing as Nie further talked, almost as if he had no clue what to do. His muscles were still rigid in defensiveness, as if he were still bracing himself for Hell to be rained upon him. He looked ready to fight tooth and nail, and with the elegant approach Nie seemed to take on the matter... it only served to unsettle Malice further. There had to be a threat. An attack. A response. Somewhere.

There it was.

Nie began to flare up like Malice had seen with Lucky before, and while a certain amount of reassurance washed over him, it didn't take a psychic to sense the fear gripping at his throat. The dread, the anticipation, the... thrill?

Malice stood his ground, his featureless face radiating with stubbornness and intensity in the face of Nie's dangerous threats. Jaw clenched, it was difficult to tell if his expression was that of a deer in the headlights or a drug addict jonesing for his next fix. Heart pounding, Malice's mind was buzzing with hypothetical scenarios of how this could possibly end, ready to react at a moment's notice. His long devil's tail clung to the floor, his black fingers gripped the lip of the bar tightly, squelching as he hadn't even noticed that the blood on his palm was still there... No, he didn't say anything, but the flurry of rushing, invigorating emotions pumping through his veins said more than words could ever tell.

"You dont even care, do you?"

... And it all finally released. The tensity flooded out of Malice's limbs as Nie's entire expression and demeanour wilted ever-so-suddenly. Sharply, the air being held tight in Malice's chest was given relief as he let go of his held breath. Just like that, it was over. No more threats, no more anticipation... Some small part of Malice really had believed Nie was going to pin him to the ground and tear into him like a coyote. It'd happened before.

He still hadn't said a word through the whole thing, yet as the tensions fell and were replaced with respite, that familiar feeling of pride shimmered in his chest. After all... it only took so many words to wind him up. For now, Nie had given up the fight, and in Malice's eyes, that was a win. His black tail peeled itself up off the floor as he was offered a drink, to which he accepted with a slight, near imperceptible smirk. Unmistakably, a portion of that demon took pleasure in seeing the drained disposition that he'd gotten into Nie. Like some sort of sick prize for his efforts. He felt on top again.

With that, he turned around and strode towards the end of the bar, where its exit dwelt. The first words in quite a while were spoken from him in a cool, controlled manner... despite the cloud of leftover emotions (mostly adrenaline) he had rushing through him.

"Good that we have that settled. Don't poke around in my Hell, and I won't poke around in yours, eh?"

And he left Nie to his things, exiting the "employees only" area of the bar he... never actually got punished for invading. Rather than leaving the area entirely, though, he leaned on the wall just beyond Nie's work space. Despite the "lovely" interaction, the spark of intrigue still beckoned Malice to stick around just a bit longer. Nie needed his space, that much anyone could tell you, but the hungering curiosity still rapped at the demon's head. He'd found his target of intrigue, and he wasn't going to let go of it that easy.

Seeking nothing more than a temporary distraction, his eyes wandered down to his drink. "Happy days long past," Nie had told him...

... A bitter look crossed Malice's face, as if experiencing a foul odor. He set the drink down on the counter top and slid it away before returning to his position against the wall, arms crossed as he observed the ambient crowds to cool off and take the time to ponder things.

[Location: Leaning against the wall at the very edge of the bar]

Puppernickel Puppernickel
proiettile proiettile P PopcornPie (Nearby)

Lucky
(Feat. Nie, Malice, and Syn, bar)
This tasted pretty good, actually. More coherent than Entrapta's, anyways. Things were nice and mediocre again. He didn't really care about anything Malice and Nie were up to, their banter wasn't his business. Unfortunately, Malice had fucked with Nie. He had found Nie's hot button. And Lucky could only brace himself.

While he did fold his ears over his face, he would watch Malice's reactions from the corner of his eye. Amazingly, the demon just seemed to...stand there. It made Lucky feel huffy all over again. The nerve of that guy, pissing everyone off and laughing it off when they fought back!

He did flinch himself, however, when his name was mentioned. Not just because he thought he would be roped into the argument; He never liked to think of himself as anybody's pal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Malice would notice that Sierra was snoozing just a couple arm lengths away from him, her ribbons over her nose.

Daisie Daisie

{Bar w/ Lucky, Malice, Syn}
Nie watched as Malice left, not responding to his parting shot as he returned to the rightful side of the bar. It was a pointless conflict after all, and frankly not worth persuing. And while he was well aware of Malice's pride at 'winning', he didn't care about the demon's supposed victory in the slightest.

He'd met many a being who acted like that, believed that simply winning a shouting contest would give them the victory over their opponent. Fools who would only listen to a sufficiently large stick being beaten across their skull at terminal velocity. He'd been like that, once, but he'd grown out of it. He had to. 'Let the fool believe he's won. Perhaps one day he'll understand, or perhaps we shall forever believe in different paths. That is the way of things after all, for people to disagree on even the slightest of subjects. Such is life.'

Shaking his head as he followed that trail of thought, Nie steadied himself one last time, turning towards Lucky with a smile that only slightly revealed his current melancholy. "Well, now that that's been dealt with and filed away for later. How's the drink? Feeling calmer already, or do you need another?"

P PopcornPie
proiettile proiettile Daisie Daisie (nearby)

//Okay, time to bring this back to life.

Lucky
(Feat. Nie and Malice, Bar)
"Yeah...This ain't so bad." Lucky replied with a slight smile. "So Entrapta really doesn't listen to you, eh? She should. Between you and me, I get bristlin' when I see her 'perscribe' a drink for someone else." His tail wagged slightly as he took another sip.

A newcomer
Someone new came busting into the lobby. She was cloaked in several shades of red, gold, and plum, with orange boots to complete the hot color palette. Buttons on her tall, pointy hat were arranged to look like large eyes, with a zigzag pattern beneath giving the illusion of teeth. Although she lacked facial scars, she covered her left eye with a red and gold eyepatch.

After begrudgingly giving up her staff to Grim Matchstick, the young lady sashayed into the dining area, her arms wide. "Greetings, my fellow diners! You are now in the presence of the great Explosion Archwizard, Megumin!"

(Open for interaction)

Laura
{backstage,walking out to lobby}

Laura perked up, and peeked out from the curtains,"wizard? Good thing it's not Sombra..", she wanted to greet her, but decided to greet her by showing off her powers. "Hmm", a small black blotch showed up on her head,"nah", but she made it dissapear. She made the stage lights dim," to showy!... Aha!", she decided to show up behind her in her own shadowy form. She sneaked up behind her.

Cambrid

{lobby}
{mentions: P PopcornPie . Daisie Daisie }
Now Cambrid wasn't impressed at the newcomer since wizards, umbras, sorcerers, and mages were part of his world, he just rolled his eyes and stared at her,"hmm, wizard? Are you really a wizard?", he said with a smirk. He didn't believe that she was a wizard, if she was, cambrid would've seen her staff. Besides being a bit annoyed at the wizard, he was also annoyed at the demon, not the inky demon. "Won't even leave that bunny alone...", muttering.

The workshop gang
{lobby}
"Alright, if you promise, then I'll show you pictures of what it used to look like later, if you don't mind-", bendy stopped to peek at the strange wizard. He was impressed, although he seen wizards like cambrids father, King Sombra, he was impressed at the clothing. He never seen wizards like his friends wear this type of stuff; so many little scary things. Boris got a little pissed off and punched bendy in the shoulder. "Ow, what was that for?!"
"Bendy, it's rude to stare."
"Ugh... Whatever"

Interactions:
@Anyonewannainteractwithme?

1583731087901.png
Tom and Jerry friends.png
Bonk!

Clank!

SMASH!

What in God's name was that noise? The door to the kitchen opens and to the untrained eye, it may seem like it just opened itself but if anyone would bother to look closely enough, they could see a mouse running for his life exiting the kitchen. He was wearing a sandwich that's covering most of his body except for his legs, feet, and ears. It was none other than the legendary Jerry Mouse himself though his body was obscured by the sandwich but what you could see of him was enough for you to tell it's Jerry and after a while has passed, Tom too came out of the kitchen door with a conspicuous bump on the head.

He was wearing a chef's outfit without pants. Tom roamed around the area with angry stomps, checking every nook and cranny this place has to offer to find the mouse, well almost everything at least. He was looking around for a while like playing a game of hide and seek until he had enough. He decided to ask the patrons for help or anybody that works here to find this dastardly mouse by showing them a picture of Jerry blowing a raspberry towards the camera. Hopefully, they would get the message since talking isn't Tom's strong suit.

The mouse was hiding under an arcade machine if they would help Tom find poor little Jerry.​

Last edited:
The workshop gang
{main dining area}
{@Chungchangching
Bendy was very annoyed at Boris and was going to go into in his demon phase for the fifth time in a row, when all of a sudden they heard the noises from the kitchen,"what was that!?", Alice shouted in fear.
"I have no clue, toots.", bendy shrugged. He heard chasing around the kitchen and a sandwich running? "Have I been drinking to much?! That sandwich is walking!"
"Bendy! Sandwiches don't- HOLY CRIPE, WHAT IS THAT?!"
Bendy fled under a table, Alice as well, but Boris got ready for a fight when a cat came out. Now, Boris wasn't ashamed of tom, it's his instinct to hate cats.
As soon as the asked Boris where a mouse was, he shrugged madly, still growling at the cat.

Interactions:
Virus Virus

1583764529728.png
Tom1.PNG
Is this dog doing what Tom thinks he's doing? Trying to intimidate him? Is that's what's happening here? Boris is no Spike when it comes to physique but they do share the same amount of rage for cats like him. Well, you scrawny mutt. Tom didn't know there were people out there that wanted to be killed. He returned a piercing glare towards him, hissing like the enraged cat that he is. Because of his face-off with Boris, he completely forgot about the Jerry situation. He has to straighten out this mangy dog first! What's he gonna do to him, anyway? He can't be that tough! Plus, he's a chef here so he can always get Boris banned when he beats him to a pulp! How devilish of the cat to think of such a plan!​

The workshop gang
{main dining area}
{mentions: Chungchangching Chungchangching }
"Boris!! I wouldn't do this!!", bendy screamed out from under the table and tugging on his leg.
"That's it...", Boris wishes he had his axe but it was left in the bouncer area.
Oh boy, bendy was going to go for round six at his demon phase, ink started pouring down, his laugh gotten more demonic, but Alice punched him,"hey! Tootsie!"
"What are ya gonna do to me cat, scratch me to death!?", he was threatening him like a parent, a bully at most.

Laura

{from backstage}

"Hmm, I don't think she-", her speech was interrupted when she saw Boris trying to get into a fight. She had enough fights,"Boris the wolf! Boris the big bad wolf! Stop messing with that poor cat!", she appeared out from her shadow form and retracted her helmet to look at the cat. He was... Standing? She's seen worse though.
"Lemme at him!", Boris charged at him, but Laura tried her best to keep him away.
"No! Stop hurting that poor cat! Or I will get Joey drew", as Boris heard those last words, he joined the team under the table.
"Very sorry about that, sir. I hope he wasn't trying to threaten or anything. He just hates cats."

Interactions:
Virus Virus

1583768674972.png
Tom1.PNG
The ink demon was tugging on Boris's leg begging him not to do this but it didn't seem like he listened and Tom isn't going to back down from this fight. The Cat slowly reached for his pockets only to get distracted by the ink pouring. It was kind of scary but it stopped for some reason? Whatever, that's not the problem. The problem here is this dog! This rude canine decided to insult Tom's beautiful claws. He'll have you know that his claws are the sharpest and finest in the land! Though he barely uses them because he would rather wield tools of violence such as guns and knives since they're more useful but he believes that his claws are nothing to sneeze at.

Maybe he should prove it?

Tom was about to start a bar fight with Boris and probably get himself fired but Laura intervened. Good, thought they were going to have a real problem here. When the girl kept Boris away from Tom, he crossed his arms. The cat looked at Laura with an irritated expression on his face and she apologized for Boris's actions. Tom rubbed his chin for a while before giving a nod of approval to her apology. He got sidetracked from his hunt for Jerry Mouse so he went back to doing that. Toodles to those two.​

Megumin
(Feat. Everybody, pretty much)
"Why, of course I'm a true wizard!" Mehumin retorted. "I did not reach level 40 by sitting around." She leaned close to Cambrid, pointing to her eye patch. "See this? My eyepatch holds back my immense power!" That claim usually got her an "ooh" or "aaah", and the people around her did not disappoint.

She turned away from Cambrid, only to see a tiny, black, pointy-eared, inky thing standing around behind her. "Why, you bear resemblance to Chomusuke!" She exclaimed, immediately interested in Bendy.

@Sombra.lover

Ottika
(Kitchen feat. Tom and Jerry)
"Hey! You little purr-min!" Ottika aggressively waved a wooden spoon at Jerry as the latter made off with a sandwich. "You through off my mojo! You'll pay for it! Get back here!" He silently followed Tom, his teeth consistently bared. His keen nose kept in the air as the two felines split up, with Tom roaming over to Boris, and him moving to the bar.
@Chungchingchang

Sierra
Meanwhile, the cat and mouse's antics succeeded with flying colors in waking Sierra up. "Hey! What do we have here!" She barked, prancing towards the scene.

{Bar w/ Lucky, Otaku}
Nie shook his head, clicking his tongue as he leaned back. "Oh, she listens, don't get me wrong. She's one of the most attentive girls I've ever met! She's just... well... she doesn't retain, you know?" Nie sighed deeply, wincing as he recalled the last time he'd tried to teach Entrapta how to properly make drinks. "She's so eager and willing to learn, she's just... I'll explain how to properly make a specific drink to her, and she'll remember how to do it perfectly. For the next five minutes. After that she forgets the entire thing because she's been sucked into yet another project!"

Nie waved a hand in the air, frustration clear on his face as recalled the many, many attempts he'd made. "I've tried to teach her how to read a person, how to tell what drinks you should prescribe, how to pick and choose the patron you should help or leave be. But she just- ugh." Nie stopped, rubbing his forehead as he realized he was ranting at Lucky. "Sorry, it's just... hard, trying to teach her anything not strictly mechanical in nature."

As he cooled off for a moment, there was a loud smash from the kitchen. Of course, this didn't faze Nie in the slightest. In his experience, it was a rather common occurrence for unusual noises to come from kitchens. He did notice the sandwich-wearing mouse run past, followed swiftly by the second cat cook. While he'd talked to both Tom and Jerry before, he hadn't interacted with them too much - except to occasionally listen to Tom complain about how he could never catch Jerry, but that was par for the course. This was mostly due to a few... experiences, with Toons. Painful experiences, which he would rather not repeat.

So, rather than risk being dragged into some escapade, Nie simply let Tom roam towards the front lobby desk, turning his attention to Otaku as he approached. "Trouble in the kitchen again?" He asked idly, already preparing a refreshing drink to help Otaku cool off. Non alcoholic, of course.

P PopcornPie
Daisie Daisie (Nearby)

Cambrid
{lobby}
{@PopcornPie

A simple eyepatch? Cambrid has seen magical clothing back at the dark kingdom, but something like this is no laughing matter. "Eyepatch for a powerful eye? Now that is simple...nonsense..."
He saw her take his gaze of him and rubbed his face with his hands, he was getting tired of people suddenly turning away from talking with him.

Laura

Chungchangching Chungchangching

"Need something?"
"No, I'm fine. That cat triggers me", Boris gotten up from under the table. Bendy and Alice too.
"Now, to figure out why that sandwich was moving", she quickly turned behind the arcade cabinet looking for something out of the ordinary. She was in her shadow form, so if Jerry saw something, it was her.

Interactions:
P PopcornPie Virus Virus

1583811883055.png
Jerry2.PNG
While Tom and Ottika were attempting to find Jerry with the former getting agitated after every second, the mouse was eating his well-deserved sandwich under the arcade machine. It even had cheese on it! His favorite! He was happily enjoying his meal until he saw a peculiar something (Laura's shadow form). He tilted his head and raised an eyebrow before touching it. It could be a dastardly trap by Thomas Cat but come on, when has Jerry not have been able to slip away from his grasp? No matter what the situation is Jerry always finds a way especially with the help of his friends back home.​

Megumin
(Feat. Cambrid, dining area)
"'Tis not ridiculous, my friend!" Megumin chortled, sitting herself down on an unclaimed table. She hastily looked through a menu, choosing a sausage pasta plate with milk to wash it down.

While she waited, she noticed some kind of shadow stalking the arcade machines, and became excited. "Not even in a club can I get a rest, it seems!" She laughed, proudly excusing herself, and moving towards the shadow. Little did they know, she didn't need her staff to cast spells!

@Sombra.lover
Ottika
"Darn mouse got in!" Ottika retorted. "He stole table 12's sandwich, and stalked off! I have a cat helping me look, but he's a tricky little rodent..." He gratefully accepted the glass, quickly downing it.
Lucky
"I'd know that. Hell, her first instinct upon meetin' me was trying to take me apart!" The rabbit shuddered, remembering those creepy tools of hers. "I swear, it's a miracle she's gotten anywhere in life with her scattered brain...I know I'm one to talk..."

Then the rabbit turned his attention to the shenanigans between the two cats and mouse. "The fuck...?"

Laura
{Mentions Chungchangching Chungchangching @PopcornPie

If Jerry knew what it was, he would've ran away, but Laura saw the mouse just eating the sandwich. "Hm, a mouse. Thats what made that sandwich move...?", she decided to not turn the mouse up to the cat, instead she decided to make sure tom doesn't find him. "Here fella, psst... wanna stay away from that cat, come here. I hide you in my Crystal box...". Cats love mice, but Laura wanted to make sure tom doesn't eat him at most.

She saw someone else approaching her,"oh darn...", she whispered loudly, and disappeared to the top of the machine where she appeared,"hey, I was busy, whaddya want?"

Cambrid
{Mentions. P PopcornPie

He just rolled his eyes and started at the patrons. "Tsk tsk, still nonsense in my opinion." He was tricking the wizard into thinking what wasn't real, and that was the eyepatch. He was good at tricking people, even with his magic.

The workshop gang
{Mentions P PopcornPie @ others Who are at the dining area

Bendy turned up at the wizard,"say what now?", he was terribly confused. What did the wizard meant?
"Bendy, we don't know her. So lets get something to eat.", Alice gestured at a table and pulled out chairs.
Boris, in a courteous voice, said,"oh waiter..."

{Bar w/ Lucky, Ottika}
Nie nodded, taking in Ottika's frayed state as he listened to the head cook complain. The emotions coming off the cat were rather palpable, but not altogether offputting. Frustration was clearly at the forefront, with a hint of exasperation. Almost instinctually Nie prepared another drink for him, one specifically designed to help the cook calm down and relax. At the very least, it would remove that frustration Ottika was feeling for the moment, and thus help him think clearly. Now, to calm him verbally....

"That's absolutely terrible Oats." Nie sighed deeply, using the nickname he'd given the chef. "That sounds like it was incredibly inconvenient for you. I do hope you find the perpetrator, and when you do... bring him to me, hmmm?" He flashed a quick smile which revealed his pristine teeth for a moment. "I'll make sure he doesn't do it again. And who knows, maybe I can get you a new waiter, eh?" He chuckled deeply as he handed over the new drink to Ottika, taking the empty cup and frowning at it for a moment before pulling out a rag and wiping it down, giving him that classic bartender's look recognizable throughout the multiverse.

As he worked on the glass Nie took a moment to mull over what Lucky said, before raising an eyebrow. "Did she now, really? Well, I wasn't there for your first meeting, but... it sure sounds like her. She once tried to figure out how I worked, actually. It was... interesting." Nie shuddered visibly, recalling that moment in vivid recollection. He wasn't scared easily, but when Entrapta got into her mechanic mode...well, he would admit to being mildly terrified... ok, maybe more then mildly. A tad bit more.

P PopcornPie

Interactions:
Virus Virus P PopcornPie

1583893884234.png
Jerry.png
Jerry backed away once the shadow spoke, obviously spooked by the sudden voice as he hid behind the bitten sandwich. He remained cautious until Laura offered to hide him from his arch-enemy. He was a little reluctant because Tom works in this place, he could have just asked this girl to find Jerry for him. Who would offer a thieving mouse like him protection? Who would give any mouse protection in general? He eventually warmed up, seeing that the shadow meant no harm towards him and nodded, wanting to jump into the so-called "Crystal Box".

Tom was about to search the arcade machines after realizing that it's the last place he didn't check. Better hurry.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back