so uh... i did some genuine rping today. not one-lining, like a paragraph or so. i haven't even done stuff like that in a while, bc of... well, everything else. this past week has been, to be honest, one of the best in my life. and i'm not exaggerating.
1. I started my D&D campaign after like 2 re-schedules.
2. I'm getting a new computer soon, to replace my trash one I have now (it's better than nothing)
3. I found someone who genuinely cares about my perspective, which like... none of my friends really care lol
4. I'm in a good place mentally. As I put in my journal, it might be the constant repeat of this one song that makes me feel better about myself or everything else combined, but... I feel happy.
5. mY GRADES ARE GETTING BETTER AND I'M PASSING AAAAAAAAA-
also snipet of rp uvu
"Interesting. Eternal age, intense regeneration, disease immunity, and you taste emotions. That is incredible, to be honest. Now, for me... To start, I have 4 floating arms. They stabilize my ability to travel through time and space, and also have the ability to attack and manipulate them. For instance, my alien and robotic arm have the ability to defend and attack people, and my other two arms can do tasks that my arms could do. My robotic arm specifically can manipulate atoms and molecules, dividing them, and cloning objects. I haven't tested this ability on living beings though... that seems barbaric to me. I can delete molecules, and sew them together. It's very good for surgeries, and incredibly precise movements." He grinned once more, taking a sip of scotch.
so yeah, that's me right now. ty for coming to my prometheus preview of everything good that's happened in my life (PPOEGTHIML)
so uh... i'm sick. with something. idk what it is, i'll probably be seeing a doctor or something today. i got a fever (it's been going from 102.4 to 98.9 monday & tuesday, and 101.2 today), dizziness (if i'm standing for a while), stuffy nose, sore throat, headache, and a stomach ache.