• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz
"You're welcome, sir. Now, time for more evil measures...", her gloves turned bright purple with black sparks coming out of them, and one light popped due to her powers,and it sparked imensly.
"Time to let everyone know who they're messing with...", she turned at the spider and cracked her knuckles and walked off.

Laura turned to the entrance and spied on the strange green dragon-like bouncer, and quickly shot of in a shadow backstage. She doesn't like stares from people. Just as she was about to walk out from the backstage, she's gotten a call from a friend,"Laura, old chump, where are ya?"
"Shut it, I'm trying to hide in club managerie, and none of this is your business, klutz..."
"That club? Hahaha, I'm coming over there, i want to see you frightened..."
"Oh no you don't...", he hung up on her,"oh fucking shit... If he comes here, I'm in trouble..."

(Cs for another Oc will be up in a jiffy, will update my old post for it...)

She walked out from backstage, and sat at a table with her glass of water, and she pulled out her iPad tablet and her stylus and started drawing. She always drew in her free time, but if anyone messes her up, she's not going to be very happy...

In the meantime, Beguile returned to the Bouncer desks, where he tried to get back on the table. Since he's so short, though, he can't even touch the top of the desk without help. So, like last time, he used his puppy eyes to get what he wanted.

He approached Pavel, who was still recovering from Grim's display, and tugged on his pant leg.

"Hey mister, can you help me on the table pleeeeaaaase...?" He feigned an innocent child's voice.

Pavel looked down at Beguile, somewhat surprised. "Oh, of course, heh..." He proceeded to put Tektite back on the floor temporarily as he picked up Beguile and placed him on the table.

"Thank you, mister!" Beguile exclaimed.

"You're absolutely welcome, my frie-"

Pavel was mildly surprised to see Beguile change his attitude once he was back on the table, as he returned to behaving like an annoyed teenager playing on their Gameboy rather than a sweet child. Beguile ignored Pavel and pretended he was not there as he continued playing Tamagotchi.

Grim Matchstick
(Feat. Ryo, Pavel, and Tektite, all in the lobby)
"S-s-so don't mess with me!" Grim giggled, squatting down. "But d-d-don't worry, I won't hurt you. Aww, did that g-g-get broken? Let me try and f-f-fix it. It just needs a patch, right?" He collected the ray gun in one hand, and reached for the broken squeaky toy with the other. "Your g-g-gun will be safe, don't fret!"
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz
Sierra
(Feat. Grim, Ryo, Pavel, and Tektite, coming in to the lobby)
"DRAGONS GON' DIE TONIGHT!" The furious Ribbon Pokémon practically bust the door down, her fur bristling. "Grim, what is WRONG with you!?!"
The dragon made himself small. "S-s-sorry, Sierra...I was just..."
Sierra rubbed her face with her ribbons. "Honestly, Grim, just tell the new guy about your head growing thing! I practiced that song for days, just to fall on my poor nose! And just look at the mess you made." Her ribbons went to work immediately, picking up whatever had fallen.
"I just didn't think he'd b-b-believe me..." Grim replied gently.
"Just because he might not doesn't mean you can just spill over every drink in the club!" Sierra retorted.
Entrapta
(Feat. Angel Dust, Beguile, and Laura, by the arcade machines)
"Um...Hold on, Lucky!" Entrapta continued to wrestle with the machine. She couldn't help it. Her hair got all snaggly when she was frightened. Oh, woe, this made her completely helpless to save that Gameboy!

"Oh, no!" Nothing made Entrapta shudder like the prospect of a device being hurt. Desperate, she reached out whatever strands of hair were freed to try and catch it, to no avail. Fortunately, Laura's reach was more than far enough. "Phew! Nice save!" She applauded the shadow girl's valiance, then got back to her "work".
@Sombra.lover

Last edited:
Laura gotten up from her table and went over to help the girl who was stuck,"stop squirming, I'll try to help, if you would let me...", besides being evil, a favorite quirk of hers was untangling stuff, but untangling hair was going to be a hassle.
"Hold on a sec miss, I'm going to try to untangle this, if you just stay still...", her hands worked like complete clockwork trying to untangle the hair without pulling it or snapping it

"No problem miss.", she said in embarrassment as she saw the girl get up and walked back to the bar.

She gave an awful loud sigh, and spied on the bouncer area making sure her friend doesn't come through the door...

Last edited:
"This place seems nice..." Ryo thought as he looks around the club. "But it would be nice if there are more girls in this club!" He thought as he blushes.

"I should go talk to that girl over there..." He said as he went over to Entrapta to talk to her. "Excuse me." He said to get her attention.

P PopcornPie

As a result of the event Grim created, Tektite now had a greater fear of him than ever before. As he got closer and closer, it frantically began to climb on Pavel's head, obscuring his eyesight.

"Tektite! No! Get off my face! I can't see!" His voice was slightly muffled. "He just going to fix your toy! Calm down!"

Just then, a four-legged creature covered in ribbons burst through the doors, yelling at the dragon for the display. This startled Tektite and caused it to fall off Pavel's head and onto the floor. It tucked its head inside its body to become a ball, and it bounced like one, too, when it touched the floor. Then, it decided it wanted to get away from all these scary strangers and roll through the same door as the ribbon creature, and into the dining room. It almost hit the ribbon creature on accident.

Pavel yelled for Tektite, then quickly following suit, almost running into the ribbon creature, too.

"Sorry! Excuse me! I'm so, so sorry."

P PopcornPie

Sierra
Fortunately, Sierra wasn't the type to just take her anger out on anyone. "Well, aren't you a sweetie!" She chortled, locking good natured eyes with Tektite. "Excuse me if I frightened you, I just hate to have my performances ruined. And Grim knows better than to show off like that..." She patted the little critter with a ribbon. "You look stressed. Wanna go up on stage? I think someone was supposed to come up after me, but you might be able to come out after them!"

She was correct. Someone was beginning their act onstage.
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz
Grim Matchstick
"This doesn't look t-t-too bad. It just needs tape. I think I keep some in here..." He began to rifle through his desk drawer.

Tektite stopped to interact with Sierra. It was obviously traumatized, shaking and hiding its head. Although Sierra was acting much nicer than Tektite had expected, he was still very cautious. His head emerged slightly to look at her.

Pavel slowed his pace when he saw Sierra stopping Tektite, and approached them.

"Heh, I'm so sorry, it's always super nervous," he chuckled nervously. "It doesn't go out a lot." Pavel picked up Tektite and held it once again. "I've been trying to get it to be less anxious towards people, but I suppose the people it did meet in the past weren't very nice to it, huh little guy?" He patted Tektite's head, who was still staring at Sierra.

P PopcornPie

Laura:

As she predicted, she saw her friend come through the bouncer area, talking to the creatures,"gosh dammit, he's here... This is not going to end well!!"
She frantically and quietly panicked. Back in her world, cambrid was popular in his college because as the students would say,"he's good with girls..."
"Miss, I need a place to hide. I have no other place to hide because my friend can sense my shadows,", she went up to entrapta at the bar and asked politely and quietly.

Cambrid:

A 16 year old handsome boy, cambrid walked up to the desk, and greeted in a low voice,"hello, my name is Cambrid.", before he could finish his short intro, he looked around the entrance,"looks like a tornado happened in here, what has that girl been up to... Sorry to interrupt you on this fine day, mates, but I'm looking for an armored girl by the name of Laura lads and laddetes.", he held out his hand at the ribboned creature,"well, I don't have any weapons on me, but lemme know if you come across her...", he walked inside and went past the bar to a table, where he saw her tablet,"hmm, she's around here somewhere..."

With a scoff, Aqua turned away from Ryo. He seemed oblivious to the multi-armed demon that roamed free in this club, and she wasn't about to explain everything to some dull human! The goddess marched towards Angel Dust with a face she thought was threatening, but really wasn't. She stopped at a distance, raising her staff at the demon. "You... spawn of the underworld! I do not know how an evil being such as yourself got through the bouncers, but no matter where we are, as a god, I cannot allow you to walk freely!" If Aqua was allowed to continue any further, she'd have to use Turn Undead on the vile demon and purify him.

P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Is it just me or is she going insane?" Ryo asked about Aqua. "I'm telling you, there is no such thing as real demons!" He said angrily. "Heck, I can't even see one nor do I sense one." He said.

"What you are saying is something from a fantasy book." He taunted her. "You're just a cosplayer who is into fantasy." He said playfully.

StaidFoal StaidFoal

Sierra
"Oh, that stinks..." Sierra smiled. "You know, lil guy, I used to have it rough as an Eevee. I came from an Eevee mill. Not very pleasant. But just look at me now! Fab-you-lousss!" She struck a pose. "So it gets better, you just have to work for it!...You know, learn how to talk?" Usually, a Pokémon who could talk was regarded as too sentient to capture, and could get the same rights as everyone else through various tests and interviews.

"I can guide you to a table, if you'd like. I should be getting backstage, anyhow." She offered sweetly.
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz
Grim Matchstick
"Oh, h-h-hello! Welcome to..." Huh, Grim wasn't even allowed to finish. He didn't like the sound of his voice, or how quickly he blew through the lobby. "W-watch my desk for me." He departed quietly, curiously sticking his head into the dining area.

Entrapta
Fortunately for Laura, Entrapta had just worked herself free. "Hide?" Entrapta grinned. "I'm super good at that! Come with me!" Without another word, she wrapped Laura in her ponytail, and hoisted her into the rafters.

Meanwhile, Lucky watched Cambrid slink by, unmoved. "She hasn't sat down for a drink, laddie." He snorted.

@Sombra.lover

"Oh, I don't think it even knows English. I think I taught it simple words, but..." Pavel pointed to Tektite's absent mouth. "I think it wouldn't be able to, anyway..."

He added to his statement. "Although, I think it does a good job of understanding body language!" Pavel tickled Tektite's belly affectionately, causing it to omit squeaking noises, just like the toy it had before it... You know...

Pavel looked back at Sierra. "Oh, you'll get us to a table? That'd be great. Thank you."

------------------------------------
At this point, Beguile begins to get bored, so he sits up to watch people entering the bar while pretending he was still doing his job.

P PopcornPie

Sierra
"Oh! Well, it's not really that hard. Once you have basic sounds down, all you need to do is keep putting them together!" Her smile, already quite large, expanded twicefold as she watched Tektite be tickled. "N'aaaaaaw!" Her green eyes sparkled. "When I was an Eevee, I wanted a trainer to tickle me just like that!" Sometimes, she wondered what it would be like if she didn't get caught up in that big prison riot. Surely, she would have been adopted at some point, right?

"Oh, yes, a table. Right this way!"
She waved her ribbons like those light up sticks people used on airport runways.

As for Ryo, she barked, "Hey! It's one thing to not believe in demons, it's another thing to pick on somebody who does!"

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

She hasn't sat down for a drink, laddie." He snorted.

"Hmm, that's a shame, lad...", he spoke to the bunny and sat next to him,"she has come in here, has she not?", he had a splendid Australian style voice that will knock anyone out with his flirtatious attitude.
He took a look at the dragon standing in the door and flashed a grin at him,"looks like we have a peeping tom..."

Laura

"Oh thank gosh...", she quickly hid in her shadow form and waited for her schoolmate to leave the premises, and for the spider to stop pissing her off.
"Make sure he doesn't try to look for me, miss..."

Pavel followed Sierra as she guided them towards a table. When they came across one, Pavel placed Tektite on the table and he sat in one of the chairs. They sat right in front of the stage. He took off his book bag and rummaged through it to grab a notebook and pen.

While he was doing this, he asked Sierra, "So, I'm sure Tektite is probably famished, and I honestly could do for a bite as well. In a minute, I'm gonna go to the bar over there and get something for us." At this point, the notebook is already out and opened to a blank page. "I need to find a way back home, but I can't concentrate when I'm hungry. Hey, do you have a map you can show me, or...?" He began chewing on the pen a little.

P PopcornPie

"C-Cosplayer?" Aqua froze in her rant, glaring daggers at Ryo. However, within seconds a calmed smile returned to her face. "Ah, so that means the place you're from hails an inferior being compared to me." Aqua dissipated her staff, climbing on top a little table. She placed her arms on her hips, looking down at the bouncer. "Worry not, for I, Aqua—the goddess of water and the one my Religious Order of Axis worship—will convert you!"

Aqua formed two fans in her palms. "Now, watch as I—whuh, wha~!" Shifting all her weight to one side of the table, physics applied and the piece of furniture flipped over. Aqua landed hard on the floor with a thud. Aqua rolled up in a seated position, red in her teary eyed face as she rubbed the place of impact, being her bum.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Cambrid
Mentions:staidfoal

He was talking to the rabbit and the bartendress when he heard an awful thud,"yes, I'm sure she-
Cambrid looked over his shoulder and saw the girl who fell on her butt,"you alright miss? Sounds like an awful big thud ya had, need help?", he appeared floating in the air above her, holding out a hand to help.

"Whatever..." Ryo muttered angrily as he chose not to argue with someone about their viewpoint. "I have to focus more on my job..." Ryo thought.

Ryo then notices something unexpected as Aqua is in a somewhat lewd position. "What a magnificent butt you have..." Ryo flirted as he blushes.

StaidFoal StaidFoal P PopcornPie

Cambrid became quite annoyed by the boy that intervened between him, but he just rolled his eyes and sat down in the chair adjacent to Laura's chair, watching her tablet.
He knew it was routine to see someone else flirt better than him as usual.
He rubbed his tired face and watched and waited for his friend to come, but she already came, she was just hiding, watching from afar.

"I-I don't think he wants to annoy me... I just think he just wants to see me...", but she knew not to go out for she gets very embarrassed when Cambrid either flirts with her or anybody else.
Laura saw the people just doing their damn business, and laughing about them while hiding.

Lucky
(Feat. Cambrid, at the bar)
Huh, for once, someone actually returned a "Laddie". Color him surprised. "Yeah, I've seen her." Lucky answered flatly. "She seemed pretty freaked out about somethin'. And then me bartender ran away with her." He lamented, staring at his empty glass.

When he heard the comment about a peeping dragon, Lucky leaned into Cambrid, trying to match up his line of vision. "Oh, that's just Grim. Nice guy, but he never lets anything past him." He explained glumly. "I wanted to bring me foot in, he made me give it to him."
Grim Matchstick
(Feat. Ryo, Aqua, and Cambrid, in the lobby)
"Oh! S-s-sorry!" Grim squeaked, ducking back into the lobby. "Ah! Double s-s-sorry! Excuse me." He pulled his tail out of the way for Sierra and company, then his ears picked up a growing fight.

"R-r-ryo! Don't fight, you two!" He waved his hands, helpless as the scene unfolded, all leading up to Aqua's spill. "G-goodness, are you all right?" He reached for her hand, but it seemed that Ryo wanted to reach for...something else. "Ryo! P-p-please!" He gasped, his stomach dropping. "D-don't mind him, miss. He's n-n-new." Using his tail, he straightened her up, signaling Cambrid with his wings. "P-please help, I don't want to risk cutting her with my spikes."

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Virus Virus StaidFoal StaidFoal

Sierra
(Feat. Pavel and Tektite, in the dining area)

"I'm not very good at recommending seats. So you just point out the one you like, and...Oh! Good choice!" She dusted lint and crumbs off the tablecloth, then listened to Pavel's plight. "You lost your home?! Oh, no!" Her ears fell. "Of course, I'll go grab some menus! For drinks, though, you might have to wait a while...Where did Entrapta go this time?" She gritted her teeth upon noticing Lucky all alone at the bar.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Entrapta
(Feat. Laura, in the rafters)
"Oh! No problem!" Entrapta was already weaving in and out of the support beams. "You know, I like to go up here when nobody's placing an order! Social experiments like this are so fun when nobody knows you're observing them!" She laughed. "Oh, look! Stickers! How did these...?...Oh, yeah. I put them here. Tiny puppies! Aren't they cute?"

Virus Virus

Stepping through the entrance and past the bouncer desk, Dax paused at the open lobby and took in her surroundings. Sure seemed like this place was popular today, might as well have a moment to unwind. The demigod stepped over to the nearest table, occupied or not, and too an empty chair, sitting down and listening to the surrounding conversations.

"Hehe, they are pretty cute I guess...", she stared at the girl.
"Social experiments? Ha! Try doing a multiplying spell accidentally on an ant bed, not the experiment you wish to happen...", she chortled loudly.

(Posts mentioned):
Meanwhile back at the bar...
"Where is the bartender? This might give me a clue...", he stopped speaking when he saw yet someone again sit at a table.
He got up and greeted the demigod?.."hello there mate...", in an almost sweet voice

Stepping through the entrance and past the bouncer desk, Dax paused at the open lobby and took in her surroundings. Sure seemed like this place was popular today, might as well have a moment to unwind. The demigod stepped over to the nearest table, occupied or not, and too an empty chair, sitting down and listening to the surrounding conversations.

Lucky
(Feat. Cambrid, at the bar)
Huh, for once, someone actually returned a "Laddie". Color him surprised. "Yeah, I've seen her." Lucky answered flatly. "She seemed pretty freaked out about somethin'. And then me bartender ran away with her." He lamented, staring at his empty glass.

When he heard the comment about a peeping dragon, Lucky leaned into Cambrid, trying to match up his line of vision. "Oh, that's just Grim. Nice guy, but he never lets anything past him." He explained glumly. "I wanted to bring me foot in, he made me give it to him."
Grim Matchstick
(Feat. Ryo, Aqua, and Cambrid, in the lobby)
"Oh! S-s-sorry!" Grim squeaked, ducking back into the lobby. "Ah! Double s-s-sorry! Excuse me." He pulled his tail out of the way for Sierra and company, then his ears picked up a growing fight.

"R-r-ryo! Don't fight, you two!" He waved his hands, helpless as the scene unfolded, all leading up to Aqua's spill. "G-goodness, are you all right?" He reached for her hand, but it seemed that Ryo wanted to reach for...something else. "Ryo! P-p-please!" He gasped, his stomach dropping. "D-don't mind him, miss. He's n-n-new." Using his tail, he straightened her up, signaling Cambrid with his wings. "P-please help, I don't want to risk cutting her with my spikes."

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Virus Virus StaidFoal StaidFoal

Sierra
(Feat. Pavel and Tektite, in the dining area)

"I'm not very good at recommending seats. So you just point out the one you like, and...Oh! Good choice!" She dusted lint and crumbs off the tablecloth, then listened to Pavel's plight. "You lost your home?! Oh, no!" Her ears fell. "Of course, I'll go grab some menus! For drinks, though, you might have to wait a while...Where did Entrapta go this time?" She gritted her teeth upon noticing Lucky all alone at the bar.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Entrapta
(Feat. Laura, in the rafters)
"Oh! No problem!" Entrapta was already weaving in and out of the support beams. "You know, I like to go up here when nobody's placing an order! Social experiments like this are so fun when nobody knows you're observing them!" She laughed. "Oh, look! Stickers! How did these...?...Oh, yeah. I put them here. Tiny puppies! Aren't they cute?"

Virus Virus
G

A small, TV child had walked up to the front of the Menagerie Club, and really didn't know what to do from there. From what he saw, there was no one in front, so he just plopped down next to the doorway, and started making pixelated objects, glitching and un-glitching them. He seemed quite content with just doing that. He could easily just waltz into the place like he owned it, but he didn't. He's responsible like that.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back