• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Full Name: Eris Lokidottir
Nicknames & Alias: Eris Rebelson, Eri pronounced (air) , Creator of Chaos, Lady Hecate,
Species: half frost giant half Asgardain
Birthday: Aug, 30 (not sure about the year)

Family: Father loki, mother Sigyn, Uncle Thor, Siblings open by same parents or affair
Powers & Abilities: Illusion magic like her father, mind reading, moving things with her mind (can't seem to spell out the proper name for that) can withstand very cold temperatures
Weapons: two ornate green and gold daggers
Outfit: fighting outfit regular outfit, Preforming outfit
Allegiance: none can be convince to join either side.

Appearance: Blond hair, green eyes, pale complexion
Scent: ???
Height & Weight: 5' 8'' 150 lbs
Body Modifications: N/A
Physical Disabilities: N/A
Faceclaim: Grace Mortez

Personality: Full of energy, snarky, Chaotic, prankster,
Positive Traits: observant, smart, sneaky, cunning
Negative Traits: gets angry easily, holds grudges, doesn't trust anyone
MBTI Type: ESTP
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Temperament: Choleric

Likes: Pranks, colors green gold and silver, mythologies, tea, snakes
Dislikes: rule lovers, coffee, Thanos, and the Stark Family, thunder, the heat
Habits: Making Illusions of herself and then disappearing and standing in another place in the room randomly.
Fears: Hights, complete darkness
Hobbies: practicing street magic (slight of hand)
Mental Disorders: Panic Attacks, PTSD,

Hometown: Um Asgard I guess but she mostly roams earth place by place
Backstory: Lived with mother and father until mother died in battle a few years before Thor 1. Is brought to earth during the events of thor the dark world. She ends up thinking her father is dead and stays on earth roaming and learning about the culture. Stays away from the superheroes and doesn't like to be around them. Just stirs up minor trouble and preforms "magic" (slight of hand) around the world. is not snapped away in the blip. She eventually moves to New York and begins to make a name for herself there as Lady Hecate the magician/ performer

Sexuality: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Crush(es): None yet
Past Partners: None
Turn-Ons: Pranksters/ smart/ fun personalty / gamma male personality
Turn-Offs: ignorant/ alpha male personality/
Dominant or Submissive: both? Depends on the situation. If she doesn't trust you dominant but she really wants to be in an relationship where they are both equal or her even being slightly submissive

Playlist:
- as many as you’d like
- Partner's in Crime by Set it off
- Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield
- Wolves by Sam Tinnesz
- Wolf in Sheep's Clothing by Set it off
- Monster by Dodie
- Glitter and Gold by Barns Courtney
(these are her favorite songs and ones she can relate too)

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain I would rather you not play Miles Morales, but an OC child of his is totally fair game!

ErisCreatorofChaos ErisCreatorofChaos Please note that this is an advanced thread! That means that almost all parts of the form should be answered in full sentences, and crucial sections such as Appearance, Personality, and Backstory should all be answered with at least one meaty paragraph. I will need you to thoroughly elaborate on the details of Eris's character before accepting her.

For everyone else, I lied: We will be using a separate thread for character sheets after all, which can be accessed here. You'll find my WIP form there, and I've extended the deadline for all character sheets to December 4th. Knock yourselves out with character creating, guys!

Going to try my best to fill out in detail, however some parts may be subject to change as I get a better idea of how to RP them over the course of the RP.

Evarius Evarius Oh, like if your character is aligned with SHIELD or Hydra or are an affiliate of some wider organization or cause like that. Not all characters will have an allegiance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back