• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Aviator

are you laughing at my brother?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
original.gif

*WARNING: MINOR SPOILERS FOR LOKI TV SHOW AHEAD*
Click me for the CS thread!

g1Mb.gif

The year is 2051. Roughly thirty-nine years after Loki marched on New York City with a fleet of Chitauri, and twenty-eight years after Thanos was defeated at the hands of the most formidable team of Avengers the world has ever seen and the missing half of the world’s population was restored. For nearly three decades, humankind enjoyed an unprecedented era of peace as families were reunited and every country’s top priority was rebuilding life as we had known it.
Realizing that their days of fighting were over, the warriors comprising Earth’s top fighting force and final defense turned to settling down and starting families, and they had the good fortune to do it during a period of worldly idyllic bliss. But old age spares no one, the world’s mightiest heroes not excluded, and thirty years of being out of a job had turned even the hardiest Avengers soft and gray. But that was okay, because with Thanos dead and gone (for the final time), they were no longer needed.

dacdb3d1499a11de15d1b07856524447.gif

Until along came the man with a thousand identities. With limitless versions of infinite timelines at his fingertips, Kang the Conqueror is an unbeatable force. Suddenly, with the threat of Multiversal War looming overhead, Lord Thanos’s antics with the Infinity Stones look like child’s play. If left unchecked, He Who Remains will make puppets of us all, dividing the spoils of a broken world among his vying incarnations. After all, who would settle for being a lord when he can be a god?
With the legendary Avengers of the previous generation far past their prime, only one thing stands in Kang the Conqueror’s way: their children. Children who were trained at top-of-the-line martial academies or whose genius intellect is unrivaled. Children who are spoiled and naive because they have grown up in a world devoid of hardship. They are a slim, nigh impossible hope, but our only one…

giphy.gif

Welcome, one and all! As you’ve probably figured out, this is an MCU RP that focuses on the next intergalactic generation of young heroes and villains. You are welcome to join and play as the child of any MCU character who has been featured in either the films or TV shows, but OCs only, please! For now at least, canon characters will be played as NPCs on an as-needed basis. Before we break out the character sheets, a few rules:
- This is an advanced RP, so 3+ paragraphs per post, please! English does not have to be your first language, but please use correct grammar and spellings if you can. If I feel that not enough overall effort was put into the character sheet, I reserve the right to reject it, but I will first make suggestions.
- Once a character sheet has been accepted, that RPer now “claims,” if you will, the parenting Avenger. By that I mean, it is their prerogative to decide whether they are open to their character having any siblings among incoming OCs. So if you want to create a child of an Avenger who is already the parent of an existing OC, you must ask that RPer’s permission to create a sibling character, and that user has the right to either accept or deny sibling requests.
- Please keep characters between ages 16-22!
- Starting at the time that I upload the character sheet, you may reserve any Avenger parent you would like. However, all reservations expire after 72 hours if the form is not complete by then.
- The deadline for character sheets is December 4th.
- Please post on the RP thread at least once every two weeks. Don't make me have to hunt you down for a reply. Three infractions of this rule will result in dismissal from the RP, though this penalty will not apply to other RPers who are held up waiting for the offender’s reply.
- With regards to the aforementioned rule, please don’t flood other thread members, including myself. You must wait until three people have posted between your last post until you can reply again. If this rule is broken repeatedly and people are left excluded from the plot, I may end the roleplay.
- You must have an imagination! Create plots, play NPCs and side characters, keep the story rolling. I hate having to make everything happen on my own.
- Realistic faceclaims only for all characters! As much as I love anime, this is not the time or place.

mandarin-marvel.gif

Current Parental Reservations:
  • T'Challa X Nakia
  • Tony Stark X Pepper Potts
  • Thor X Sif
Code:
Full Name:
Nicknames & Alias:
Species:
Birthday:

Family:
Powers & Abilities:
Weapons:
Outfit:
Allegiance:

Appearance:
Scent:
Height & Weight:
Body Modifications:
Physical Disabilities:
Faceclaim:

Personality:
Positive Traits:
Negative Traits:
MBTI Type:
Hogwarts House:
Moral Alignment:
Temperament:

Habits:
Fears:
Hobbies:
Mental Disorders:

Hometown:
Backstory:

Sexuality:
Relationship Status:
Crush(es):
Past Partners:
Turn-Ons:
Turn-Offs:
Dominant or Submissive:

Playlist:
- as many as you’d like
-
-
-
-

Last edited:
Question; do cannonical children count towards an oc sibling count? Like if I made a Hawkeye kid, do I have to mention Clint's kids from IW/EG?

Also can I base an OC on a comic version of the MCU Avenger or does it have to be from the movies/shows? For example again Hawkeye. In one set of comics he was born deaf, and there was a chance of any of his kids inheriting that deafness, but in the MCU at least for now (we don't know what the hearing aide is for in the Hawkeye trailer) hes not deaf.

Just wanted to ask, and I apologise if it was said and I just didn't comprehend upon first reading, can we play children of villains? Maybe ones who broke away from their parents influence.

Welcome, guys, and thanks for your interest! These are some great questions.

Azymondias Azymondias I would prefer that, in regards to canon characters, we just stick to what's included in the MCU. However, if you want to make a child of Hawkeye and say that he's a carrier of the trait for deafness, that would be fine. Clint's kids had a minor enough role in IW/EG that you don't have to acknowledge them; in fact, if you'd like, your OC can essentially "be" one of his kids from the movies. However, I would say that Morgan Stark had a prominent enough role that she must be acknowledged as canon, though I would be open to someone playing her as an OC. These are the only exceptions I'll make about playing canon characters!

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 You can absolutely play children of a villain! Basically any semi-prominent character in the MCU is fair game. Your OCs don't necessarily have to be heroic, either; they can be total baddies working to crush the main group of good guys, if you want.

Welcome, guys, and thanks for your interest! These are some great questions.

Azymondias Azymondias I would prefer that, in regards to canon characters, we just stick to what's included in the MCU. However, if you want to make a child of Hawkeye and say that he's a carrier of the trait for deafness, that would be fine. Clint's kids had a minor enough role in IW/EG that you don't have to acknowledge them; in fact, if you'd like, your OC can essentially "be" one of his kids from the movies. However, I would say that Morgan Stark had a prominent enough role that she must be acknowledged as canon, though I would be open to someone playing her as an OC. These are the only exceptions I'll make about playing canon characters!

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 You can absolutely play children of a villain! Basically any semi-prominent character in the MCU is fair game. Your OCs don't necessarily have to be heroic, either; they can be total baddies working to crush the main group of good guys, if you want.
Ah well in that cause I Think I'll pass; I have an MCU OC Ive developed over the last year who is more based off comic Clint/Hawkeye then the movie version, so thanks for your time and good luck on your thread!

I am intrested I would be intrested in playing a ghost rider or if possable something of a spawn rip off.

Thank you for your interest and patience, everyone! The character sheet has officially been added to the bottom of the first post; feel free to plop your WIPs here on this thread!

{RESERVED FOR DAUGHTER OF BLACK PANTHER}

Last edited:
Could I reserve Peter Parker and Shuri?
For some reason I feel like they'd have great chemistry. Plus a Spiderman with Vibranium tech sounds killer XD

Full Name: T'Shire (Ti-Shi-Re) Parker
Nicknames & Alias: Black Spider
Species: Human (Wakandan American)
Birthday: Mar 4

Family: Father - Peter Parker / Mother - Shurui / Uncle - T'Challa / Cousin - [unnamed character played by Aviator Aviator ]
Powers & Abilities: Advance Strength / Advance Agility / Spider Sense / Wall Crawling
Weapons: Webshooters
Outfit:
images
Allegiance: Avengers / Wakanda

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 170 lbs
Body Modifications: N/A
Physical Disabilities: N/A
Faceclaim: (Caleb McLaughlin)
images

Positive Traits: Creative Thinker / Optimistic / Passionate
Negative Traits: Forgetful / Disorganised / Can act without thinking
MBTI Type: Logician (INTP-A)
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Moral Alignment: Chaotic-Good
Temperament: Sanguine

Dislikes: Coffee / Cockroaches / Soup
Habits: Sings when tinkering otherwise building tech
Fears: Claustrophobia
Hobbies: Building gadgets and other tech / Writing / Reading
Mental Disorders: N/A

Hometown: Wakanda
Backstory:
T'Shire was born in Wakanda; son of Peter Parker and Shuri. For the first few years of life they stayed in Wakanda; T'Shire learning all he could about Wakandan culture. At around 6 T'Shire's father grew to miss the city he protected for years so Shuri agreed to move back with Peter and their son; though the made frequent visits back to Wakanda to stay in touch with family.
As T'Shire grew he developed his parents passion for technology. His mind, also like his parents, was bright and full of big ideas. It was also around this time that T'Shire discovered his sexuality. He'd been worried about coming out to his parents, but both were supportive and helped him come to terms with being open publicly.

At 14 T'Shire discovered that he'd inherited his father's spider powers.Though the world didn't face any world ending threats, Peter trained T'Shire to use his powers. T'Shire also spent several months building his own suit; using vibration fabric developed by Shuri and Webshooters invented by Peter

At 15 T'Shire, following in his father's footsteps, took over as Newyorks friendly neighbourhood spider themed super hero. He chose the name Black Spider; based on the Black Panther mantle held by his uncle. For the next 3 years, with lack of world ending threats, T'Shire protected New York from villains of all shapes and sizes.

Sexuality: Homosexual
Relationship Status: Single
Crush(es): None (as of yet)
Past Partners: None
Turn-Ons: Muscles / Confidence / Intelligence
Turn-Offs: Narcissism / Smoking / Big Guts
Dominant or Submissive: Submissive

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 Please be aware that this is an advanced RP, and the quality of forms is expected to reflect that. Almost all sections of T'Shire's form require elaboration, starting from a brief verbal description of the Outfit and downward. Please be sure to include detailed descriptions of both his Appearance and Personality in your edits; both of these should be a solid paragraph at the very least. For reference, a complete form of advanced quality will likely take a few hours from start to finish. A little later tonight I plan to upload a WIP of my character's form, if you'd like an example of how they should look.

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 Please be aware that this is an advanced RP, and the quality of forms is expected to reflect that. Almost all sections of T'Shire's form require elaboration, starting from a brief verbal description of the Outfit and downward. Please be sure to include detailed descriptions of both his Appearance and Personality in your edits; both of these should be a solid paragraph at the very least. For reference, a complete form of advanced quality will likely take a few hours from start to finish. A little later tonight I plan to upload a WIP of my character's form, if you'd like an example of how they should look.
In that case I'll take another crack after seeing the example. Sorry

Last edited:
Question, Does the character have to have appeared in the MCU directly or can they be a character now owned by Marvel/Disney that have had movies that are believed to be being brought into the MCU in the near future?. I had the idea for a MCU version of a comic character as a child of one of those. There was also a MCU version of Rogue i had made in a previous RP that died as technically connected to but not a child of Captain Marvel (Based on the whole storyline i was hoping to be set up for in Captain Marvel 2)

PlusUltra PlusUltra Good question! Mm, just to ensure that everyone is familiar with the character, I would prefer if you stuck to current MCU characters. However, I would be completely fine with the Captain Marvel idea if the connection between her and Rogue is a valid possibility!

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Did you have another idea in mind? I would just prefer that everyone stays away from playing canon characters.
What I meant was would characters like Miles Morales for example be acceptable? And by "canon characters" do you mean to the MCU or does that include the wider Marvel universe as well?

PlusUltra PlusUltra Good question! Mm, just to ensure that everyone is familiar with the character, I would prefer if you stuck to current MCU characters. However, I would be completely fine with the Captain Marvel idea if the connection between her and Rogue is a valid possibility!
Hmm that likely counts our any character I might make. Though might I suggest you make a mock character so we all know your standard for enough detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back