• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Southern Nights - Don't Tell the Group Chat (Moderate to Advanced)

SangoLeLou

• intro

Bruddanem

JID ft. Lil Durk

Southern Nights: Group Chat.

C
    ollege was a time where you were supposed to make big decisions for the rest of your life. You were suppose to go into debt or put your body on the line for something you might never to again after college. You're supposed to find yourself, but many only tend to realize they have no idea who they are. Then they graduate, or maybe they don't, get to the real world and realize..... nothing will ever be the same. We're adults now.

But we still need each other, we still stay in contact. Whether it's purely for personal gain or if it's genuine connections, this group of people have continued to stay in contact with each other. Some drop in and drop out, some are always in the group chat, but one things for sure for this group of people from college ? Their lives are forever intertwined.

intro

roles

rules

Cicaeda's Call,

keeps calling us
back

genre

slice of life, mystery, realistic, espionage

status

accepting

spots open

All (until closed)

cs

lore

ooc

♡coded by uxie♡

Hey all! This here little roleplay of mine is essentially an AU sequel to a long going university RP we have with a group, but with this new version we would love to recruit a few to join us.

So to sum it up, the plot centers around a group of college graduates and their lives long after they have graduated from Dubois University. They all are in a group chat together where they do most of their communications. This roleplay will not just solely be focused on drama, but there will be mysteries too. For instance the first scene of the rp will focus on the group all coming together for the funeral of one of the friends who led a party lifestyle - a lot of secrets will come out with the police investigation into the car accident. This is built on the intertwining relationships between the characters so we encourage in depth character backgrounds. You may apply with more than one character, but your first must be apart of this group chat. The rest can be loosely realted. The roleplay takes places in Atlanta and when I have enough interest I will open a CS thread. Most people who apply will make it in, but I may deny some.

Let me know if you have any interest, because regardless we're moving forward.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back