• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy D&D Group Roleplay Recruitment

I am pondering, depending on world details, on a Minotaur Paladin.

I have looked in the Discussion and Advice tab, and all I see is this:
its in
Hello I'm cass i've been looking for people who'd be interested in a group d&d roleplay in a world i created feel free to respond whenever
Sorry everyone the info is in extra pages i must of not fully written it the first time hopefully it's there this time

I'm still quite new to 5e myself but I have a lot of experience with 3.5e so I picked up the basics quite fairly. Also Sherwood Sherwood look to the Extra Pages section, I've found a few threads of lore there.

AuthorofWorlds35 AuthorofWorlds35 I'll take any info you can share ! And I'm fairly used to play and help organize campaigns so if you need help with anything about your RP, since you're new to this, don't hesitate to reach out !
Thanks and cool oh and yeah i was going to go to in person dnd sessions at a local bookstore where i live but now it's permanently closed such a bummer you know

Thanks and cool oh and yeah i was going to go to in person dnd sessions at a local bookstore where i live but now it's permanently closed such a bummer you know
Ever since the pandemic, and my friends got kids, and then they moved out from the city, and then I'm too busy with work, I can't find the time to play in sessions as I used to in high school 😂

I had a group of online RPing friends on Discord. We played together for years, but it's quite hard for me because of scheduling and I'm having a hard time focusing and with voice chats in general.

Ever since the pandemic, and my friends got kids, and then they moved out from the city, and then I'm too busy with work, I can't find the time to play in sessions as I used to in high school 😂

I had a group of online RPing friends on Discord. We played together for years, but it's quite hard for me because of scheduling and I'm having a hard time focusing and with voice chats in general.
that sucks hopefully if you join this roleplay we all end up having fun

I can go with either a Dwarf Paladin or a Human Monk. Do you have a preference for your game?

Personally, I was going to go with a Human Cleric. Pulling out Gurk the Gross once more. Lets see how well he'll do in this world.

So I got a few questions first for making up a character...

How does character creation work here?
I've read we're going to use 5e, so do we make our characters according to 5e rules?
Do we roll stats (do we use stats at all even?)? Points buy?
Races have different stats too, are they used, what are the custom races?
We start level 1?

Pardon my inexperience with the system, it's my first time actually playing D&D on forum posting. Is this more freeform like the usual group roleplays or do we still use the good old D&D rules for basically anything?

Why don't you go with the dwarf paladin build? We'll need a good front line person to deal out the damage.

So I got a few questions first for making up a character...

How does character creation work here?
I've read we're going to use 5e, so do we make our characters according to 5e rules?
Do we roll stats (do we use stats at all even?)? Points buy?
Races have different stats too, are they used, what are the custom races?
We start level 1?

Pardon my inexperience with the system, it's my first time actually playing D&D on forum posting. Is this more freeform like the usual group roleplays or do we still use the good old D&D rules for basically anything?
I was thinking more free form and the custom races are

Mirrorborn

Hellspawn

Nildovans

Arboreal elves

Invernus elves

Fairies

Pixies

Night stalker orcs

Silvermane orcs

Leatherbabe orcs

White skull orcs

Hellspawn orcs

Chimeraye

Copa bar

Koba nas

Those are some of the custom races

What is the difference between Fairies and Pixies? I'm pretty much inclined on making a fae warlock. She's going to be such a ray of sunshine, lighting everyone's day with pranks and tricks!

What is the difference between Fairies and Pixies? I'm pretty much inclined on making a fae warlock. She's going to be such a ray of sunshine, lighting everyone's day with pranks and tricks!
pixies are evil and more dark and fairies are good and more on the side of light and that sounds cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back