• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
My first one was Hate You and that's still my favorite Riell song

the violin is also incredble there ahhhhhh

Also I'm broke. Just bought a Wacom.
I used ProtonVPN before, worked so well me passing to ExpressVPN was more an extract precaution really, it's open source and propose free options
She probably would have seen him around a few times at the least. He's not quite a slave, but not quite free either. Pressed into service after a job gone bad for him.

Never close to the Jarl though, cause A) Astrian, B) don't really want people to know the "cowardly", sneaky backstabber is associated with the bigwigs.
Kaija can relate for the astrian part. She is also kinda devious but in a more discreet and subtle way. Huh, I feel they could be potential for a parallel here....
Yup. That's Grozny history in a nutshell. Blame the Astrians. Stealing jobs and ruining the economy since 47 AC.
Why do I feel I should change my CS " she liked Tutans to she like SOME Tutans, i.e the not to racist one" XD

My top three would have to be Hate You, Animal, and Hiding in the Blue

but it's tough bc so many of her songs are amazing 😭
Back and Forth too!

My top three would have to be Hate You, Animal, and Hiding in the Blue

but it's tough bc so many of her songs are amazing 😭
Back and Forth too!
Hate You would definitely be in my top 3 as well. Need moar Riell. Her songs really fits a lot of my chars' concept in Project Syndicate and 925. Would've definitely used them for char themes.

My character probably isnt going to help Astro-Solarian relations tbh ;-;

My character probably isnt going to help Astro-Solarian relations tbh ;-;
All according to plan. 😈

I AM NO LONGER THE SMALLEST ONE ASDFGHJK

I now have tall privilege, y'all better respect me and my 5ft 7inch /170 cm height 😔
Authority: Respected
Floof: Found
Marriage Alliance: Underway.

Sorry, but you're being sold out. 1 fox lady for 50 longboats and crew is a pretty good deal. Free shipping too!

My character probably isnt going to help Astro-Solarian relations tbh
Incredulous Excuse Me GIF

.....please at least don't tell me you're astrian....please

Authority: Respected
Floof: Found
Marriage Alliance: Underway.

Sorry, but you're being sold out. 1 fox lady for 50 longboats and crew is a pretty good deal. Free shipping too!
puss in boots cat eyes GIF

Aren't I too cute to be sold out ? 🥰 Don't you want a loyal ally that has floof and give you tall people privilege over them * prepare stuff to run away*

Indeed you wi-...
Nvm.
You have 11k messages stacked. 😭
Teach me your ways! Pls!

Btw, is your CS complete? Was wondering if you were gonna leave the bio for IC or not before I put you on the roster. Emily seems good to go.
oh yeah she's done! i'm leaving the bio for ic

Btw, is your CS complete? Was wondering if you were gonna leave the bio for IC or not before I put you on the roster. Emily seems good to go.
Pls review. Give me the validation and motivation to finish writing up his personality and biography~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back