• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
O
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

All announcements and special notes outside of the story go here.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
KV Announcement #1

• Dear prospects and players,

Firstly, on the behalf of the Groznyverse Development Group, I would like to welcome all to Khronikon Vaeborgensk.
    A couple of things. We will be using this thread as a place to discuss about the RP or just generally chat. There won't be an official discord until the community has grown too big for the forum site to handle alone. IC contents will elaborate more on the world as we tread along, rather than being given complete exposition in the Lore page. As such, a lot of pre-written materials shall remain hidden for the time being until they are revealed in the story. If you wish to know more about certain functions or ideas, please ask me in my letter box, as certain information may contain spoilers.

A quick reminder that the deadline for character sheets will be on Saturday (April 23rd). If you are unable to get a CS out by then, please let me know before hand should you still wish to participate. The first IC post will be unlocked on Sunday (April 24th) (UTC+7), so you have a leeway of about 12 hours to get your late CS in on Saturday night.
    If you have any query regarding the world or the RP's direction, do not hesitate to ask me here or in my letterbox.

Best regards,
    PRIMULA

Head Director of Groznyverse

Last edited:
    KV The Final Words

• My dear children,

Due to my sudden transfer to a new department, I will be undergoing a turbulent chapter in my life. I expect to be moving around a lot. Presently, I neither possess the mental capacity nor the heart to carry on the project without sacrificing quality to ensure consistency, which will inevitably affect you all in the long run - something I do not wish to do. Thus, I regret to say that this project will be suspended indefinitely. With all my heart, I thank you for your interests and dedicated participation thus far. But all good things must come to an end. I am ashamed for leading you all with a false promise, which I know a mere apology cannot appease your grievances nor will it fully express my utmost guilt. Nevertheless, I apologize - truly. Therefore, I will be stepping down as a GM for good.
    I wish you all the best with your concurrent writing projects and pray that you will forgive me for my transgressions.

Sincerely,
    PRIMULA

Back