• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
KV Announcement #1

Dear prospects and players,

Firstly, on the behalf of the Groznyverse Development Group, I would like to welcome all to Khronikon Vaeborgensk.
A couple of things. We will be using this thread as a place to discuss about the RP or just generally chat. There won't be an official discord until the community has grown too big for the forum site to handle alone. IC contents will elaborate more on the world as we tread along, rather than being given complete exposition in the Lore page. As such, a lot of pre-written materials shall remain hidden for the time being until they are revealed in the story. If you wish to know more about certain functions or ideas, please ask me in my letter box, as certain information may contain spoilers.

A quick reminder that the deadline for character sheets will be on Saturday (April 23rd). If you are unable to get a CS out by then, please let me know before hand should you still wish to participate. The first IC post will be unlocked on Sunday (April 24th) (UTC+7), so you have a leeway of about 12 hours to get your late CS in on Saturday night.
If you have any query regarding the world or the RP's direction, do not hesitate to ask me here or in my letterbox.

Best regards,
PRIMULA

Head Director of Groznyverse

Last edited:

Firstly, on the behalf of the Groznyverse Development Group, I would like to welcome all to Khronikon Vaeborgensk.
A couple of things. We will be using this thread as a place to discuss about the RP or just generally chat. There won't be an official discord until the community has grown too big for the forum site to handle alone. IC contents will elaborate more on the world as we tread along, rather than being given complete exposition in the Lore page. As such, a lot of written materials will be hidden. If you wish to know more about certain functions, please ask me in my letter box, as certain information may contain spoilers.

A quick reminder that the deadline for character sheets will be on Saturday (April 23rd). If you are unable to get a CS out by then, please let me know before hand should you still wish to participate. The first IC post will be unlocked on Sunday (April 24th) (UTC+7), so you have a leeway of about 12 hours to get your late CS in on Saturday night.
If you have any query regarding the world or the RP's direction, do not hesitate to ask me here or in my letterbox.

Best regards,
PRIMULA

o7

A couple of things. We will be using this thread as a place to discuss about the RP or just generally chat. There won't be an official discord until the community has grown too big for the forum site to handle alone. IC contents will elaborate more on the world as we tread along, rather than being given complete exposition in the Lore page. As such, a lot of written materials will be hidden. If you wish to know more about certain functions, please ask me in my letter box, as certain information may contain spoilers.

Best regards,
PRIMULA

Only if I feel like it

Hey Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 does our character theme have to only be music ? I found a song but it's in an animation. There isn't too much words really + it's really beautiful and fit my OC.

Lol don't relies on me, I'm the epitome of "out of the loop older gen Z still stuck in the early 2000s" I ain't got any idea about what the youngester are doing these days *hold her back and slowly walk away grandma style*

If you only want to interact with one thing in my CS CHOOSE THE THEME SONG. I swear this animation made me tear up a bit + it's inspired by Finnish folklore so it's super relevant

Thank you for this wholesome content.

*whisper*How did you know I wanted to put "What does the fox say ?" song. I had to restrain myself SO hard not to. And there you save me and answer the question *wipe tear*

Lol don't relies on me, I'm the epitome of "out of the loop older gen Z still stuck in the early 2000s" I ain't got any idea about what the youngester are doing these days *hold her back and slowly walk away grandma style*
Man how are the rest of us supposed to feel then lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back