• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Haha that's exactly why I thought of that. Imagine the potential for drama.

That's also one of my favorite. It give off strong stoic vibe.

I'm almost tempted to make one the familly motto and the other what is written on the ring tbh
We will have to talk it over about her family (if any are still alive). I assume, from your opinions on the family motto, that you wish to have some sort of family-restoration arc for her?

Oh a "family-restoration arc" ? Like building up her familly wealth and name again ? I was thinking of her just being very proud of her heritage and wanting to prove herself. But yeah that look like an interesting idea. Better to talk about it in pm

Oh a "family-restoration arc" ? Like building up her familly wealth and name again ? I was thinking of her just being very proud of her heritage and wanting to prove herself. But yeah that look like an interesting idea. Better to talk about it in pm
Something of the sort.

Working on my CS rn and being torn between making a feral, don't f*ck with me foxgirl, a devious kitsune like type who's charming or a withdrawn, nurturing, mom type.
Too much potential to influence team dynamic. Like I'm actually wondering if we need another nurturing type or an extraverted, funny one to balance the apparent seriousness of the team.
My struggle is real

Yeah that sound good to me. Like at the beginning when she had trouble adjusting and had a rough day Hakan helped her and gave her a bit of advice ?

Also my CS is almost done. Only background and personality + extras (if I ain't too lazy) to go

I got a bit caught up in a small but potentially story enriching detail. I imagine that my OC only remaining possession of her familly is a ring with their clan/familly motto/something they wanted her to remember. So far I have tons of ideas made by a generator or found on the net. But I'm not sure, here the list. What do you all think ?

- Endure and overcome.
(Fit her struggles)

- Born in freedom, live in freedom, die in freedom.
(Kinda ironic when she was enslaved, powerful now that she is free)

- Conquered by none.
(Set the tone of the familly)

- Wealth of the sea.
(Could link them to it, like they have always worked near/with the sea)

- Following in the footsteps of our ancestors.
(Could refer to their astrian heritage)

- From the waves we rose.
(Could refer to the sea or the meaning of their familly name, which mean wave)

- In Aerilia's hand, in Aerilia's grace.
(Could make them new followers of her and create intersting development for my OC faith)

- Acta deos numquam mortalia fallunt
Mortal actions never deceive the gods.
(Same as above but if they are pagan and dislike the new religion)

- Optimum est pati quod emendare non possis.
It is best to endure what you cannot change.
- Seneca
(Advice from her parent that they often told her)

- Faber est suae quisque fortunae.
Every man is the artisan of his own fortune.
(Words of encouragement from her parent)

- "insert sentimental message"
(must make more research but so far I have made some
- To our dearest daughter
- Never forget, our love is everlasting
- For our most precious jewel
- May you be as beloved by Aerilia/the Gods as you are by us )
Sure sounds good enough. You don't need to write it in your character or anything and it can just be expressed through dialogue in the IC

Working on my CS rn and being torn between making a feral, don't f*ck with me foxgirl, a devious kitsune like type who's charming or a withdrawn, nurturing, mom type.
Too much potential to influence team dynamic. Like I'm actually wondering if we need another nurturing type or an extraverted, funny one to balance the apparent seriousness of the team.
My struggle is real
We don't have too many people in the devious category right now, If that helps lol

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 what are the ancients?
The powerful primordial beings that supposedly inhibited Grozny before Aerilia descended from the Heavens to get involved and create the "Principate", which will ultimately outgrow the Ancients.
Questions like these would have been more fun to amswer ICly tbh. For the immersion and all. But since you need context, I must provide.

With that established, I would like to ask you all to swear your fealty to me if you haven't already, and pay your taxes please.
Kthxbai,
☆High Queen☆ Primula
Insert Accent here.
Taxes?
Ya blimming git, who da died and mades you Kween? Bloody 'ell, all ya 'ad ta du was enshurhe nan'dis 'appen, fookin' queeny.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back